Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (35769 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Yemhey(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Waiting for a better moment to happen is like waiting for a long seeking fortunes that never manifest in a day

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Olafisoyem: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Rubbish talk

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

here we go again with this BS.... what comfort are you even on about?!?! you are making it seem like you can only be comfortable when you have a good job?! what king of weak man is this?! you should be comfortable whether poor or rich, employed or unemployed. i feel sorry for the babe who will settle for a man whose state of mind is solely based on his financial status. NO wonder so many are failing in life.
I see bitterness in this comment.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Votukpa(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Life is not about your principles all the time

I know of couples dating as far back as since their secondary school days...they schooled,struggle,hustle and suffered together and they still made it.

Not every woman is after your money or success...some already have that all they need is love... Some relationship are even the door to success of some men sef.

Nigga please...

You obviously don't understand the female species. The second sex. U don't know them. Your ignorance might be your undoing.

Solomon said in Ecclesiastes... I find it MORE BITTER than death, a Woman who's heart is a trap...

Listen son, let me school u.

A typical woman don't GIVE a shit about you. YOU the man. She might like how ur dick feels inside of her, she might like your abilities to hustle, roll dough and bring bread, she might like how u make her feel emotionally.... But she cares not for you bro.

Meditate on this shiit.

Women are by default, HYPERGAMOUS. Learn this word. Hypergamy is the nature of Woman. It means women, like chimps, always want to swing from the strongest branch, they want the best man possible for themselves. Women date up, not down. Women marry up not down. If a woman is with a struggling dude, she's seen a king in the making. Women are very good at evaluating a mans prospects. If a woman is dating a man and another higher value man comes into the picture, guess what she's naturally inclined to do...yes...u got it. That's a woman. U mad? No need to be. She can't help it.
The woman will simply begin to act funny. Lol. You've lost her.

If a King marries a commoner, she becomes a queen. She's upgraded. If a queen marries a commoner he remains a commoner. There is no king of England. He is styled 'Duke' of Edinburgh. Sorry Philip. If his grandson becomes King, the wife will become Queen. Women want to always date or marry up.

Meditate on this shiit.

If a woman thinks you are better than her husband in every way. If she's married, she might not necessarily divorce her husband, but she will be DTF [down to Bleep] if u put the moves on her while no one is looking. Sneaky biitches they are. You don't even have to have more money than her husband. Dress better, look, better, be more socially intelligent, more funny etc. She will bang. This is a woman. Thank God for societal rules, church, etc, else women will cheating everywhere. Our forefathers knew how female hypergamy could ruin society, so they set up rules to rule over women and ruthlessly oppress and dominate them. Things have changed today. I spare you. Just observe and see. If married women are DTF, what do u think single biitches can do.

Women CANNOT love.

Write that on your bathroom mirror.

They cannot love. God didn't make them to be capable of love. Only you, oh man, has that ability. God made you like that. that's why God requires men to love (cause he enabled men to do it) their wives and for women to honour their husbands. Women are not commanded by God to love because they are incapable of it. He made it like that.

What is love??

When a bitch tells , I love you, what she's saying is I love the feelings inside of me that you are causing or I love how u make me feel. That's it. You have utilitarian value to her. Nothing more. It is what you can do for her. Not who you are.

A man, you, is capable of love.

What is love?

Love is action, forgiveness, sacrifice, patience, gentleness. A man will put up with a woman's shit for years, a man will stay with a woman's ugly ass for years, a man will share his LIFE and all his shiit with a woman until death, a man will die for his kids and his wife, he will sell his soul just to please his wife and family. A women will please herself period.

Thank God for men.

Men, because of love have come up with the most genius inventions, have go to war to DIE protecting their women and kids. Men have advanced the course of civilization and history. Men will die just please someone else.

Carefully read the story of Adam and Eve and you will understand my narrative.

Adam didn't want to be alone, so he 'took the fruit' too. He knew of the consequences of his action but he went down with the biitch Eve, who not only disobeyed God and rebelled against her husband but also fuccked the serpent and his his child. Adam was a stupid muthaafuccka.

Meditate on this shiit.

Satan has now made his home in society just like the garden of eden. Women are now free to do as they please. They have been liberated and men are still doing the same shit Adam did. Men are still watching like mumus. Society and the world as we know it is now on the verge of collapse.

Men wise up.

Adam's story is an example for you... NOT TO DO AS HE DID. Be more like David in his youth. Just cared about serving the lord and developing his skills. He could kill a lion, he could sling rocks like a badass and he could control sheep (hard to do). Why do u think God chose him over his brothers.

When he became King, he was neck deep in pusssy.

Meditate on this shiit.

Focus on yourselves and develop , grow and be valuable.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
jaychubi:

Once a man has a steady source of income and has rented his own apartment n can pay bills then he is qualified for serious relationship.

What do u mean by being comfortable dts a relative word nt everyone will start out having everything
It is true that the word "comfortable" is relative, but with it I mean what you have described in the first paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Donjazzy12(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

That it worked for u does'nt mean it will
work for others. Most men become more serious
& work more harder and smarter because of their
relationship... Moreover it all depends on ur partner, if ur partner encourages, supports & makes some sacrifices in the relationship for
the betterment of the union, i don't see y one
should leave such relationship... But if
otherwise, i agree with u.
I am so pleasantly shocked that this is coming from a woman! Imagine the complete bunkum the OP wrote just because he feels he has a few coins.
For the umpteenth time, this is exactly why women are getting stronger and men are getting weaker

I have said it ,most young males of nowadays are completely useless and totally worthless.

All they live for is pussy. Shame! See the kind rubbish OP just wrote because he thinks he is entitled to pussy because he now has a little money.

What happened to equality? What happened to partnership in relationships? This is the same silly idea that is converting most of our young women to educated prostitutes, the idea that only men who have money should date them. The Op is not worthy to be a man, he should cut off his dick and hand it over to bobrisky!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 2O17: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Votukpa:

Nigga please...

You obviously don't understand the female species. The second sex. U don't know them. Your ignorance might be your undoing.

Solomon said in Ecclesiastes... I find it MORE BITTER than death, a Woman who's heart is a trap...

A typical woman don't GIVE a shit about you. YOU the man. She might like how ur dick feels inside of her, she might like your abilities to hustle, roll dough and bring bread, she might like how u make her feel emotionally.... But she cares not for you bro.

Meditate on this shiit.

Women are by default, HYPERGAMOUS. Learn this word. Hypergamy is the nature of Woman. It means women, like chimps, always want to swing from the strongest branch, they want the best man possible for themselves. Women date up, not down. Women marry up not down. If a woman is with a struggling dude, she's seen a king in the making. Women are very good at evaluating a mans prospects. If a woman is dating a man and another higher value man comes into the picture, guess what she's naturally inclined to do...yes...u got it. That's a woman. U mad? No need to be. She can't help it.

If a King marries a commoner, she becomes a queen. She's upgraded. If a queen marries a commoner he remains a commoner. There is no king of England. He is styled 'Duke' of Edinburgh. Sorry Philip. If his grandson becomes King, the wife will become Queen. Women want to always date or marry up.

Meditate on this shiit.

If a woman thinks you are better than her husband in every way. If she's married, she might not necessarily divorce her husband, but she will be DTF [down to Bleep] if u put the moves on her while no one is looking. Sneaky biitches they are. You don't even have to have more money than her husband. Dress better, look, better, be more socially intelligent, more funny etc. She will bang. This is a woman. Thank God for societal rules, church, etc, else women will cheating everywhere. Our forefathers knew how female hypergamy could ruin society, so they set up rules to rule over women and ruthlessly oppress and dominate them. Things have changed today. I spare you. Just observe and see. If married women are DTF, what do u think single biitches can do.

Women CANNOT love.

They cannot love. God didn't make them to be capable of love. Only you, oh man, has that ability. God made you like that. that's why God requires men to love (cause he enabled men to do it) their wives and for women to honour their husbands. Women are not commanded by God to love because they are incapable of it. He made it like that.

What is love??

When a bitch tells , I love you, what she's saying is I love the feelings inside of me that you are causing or I love how u make me feel. That's it. You have utilitarian value to her. Nothing more. It is what you can do for her. Not who you are.

What is love?

Love is action, forgiveness, sacrifice, patience, gentleness. A man will put up with a woman's shit for years, a man will stay with a woman's ugly ass for years, a man will share his LIFE and all his shiit with a woman until death, a man will die for his kids and his wife, he will sell his soul just to please his wife and family. A women will please herself period.

Thank God for men.

Men, because of love have come up with the most genius inventions, have go to war to DIE protecting their women and kids. Men have advanced the course of civilization and history. Men will die just please someone else.

Adam didn't want to be alone, so he 'took the fruit' too. He knew of the consequences of his action but he went down with the biitch Eve, who not only disobeyed God and rebelled against her husband but also fuccked the serpent and his his child. Adam was a stupid muthaafuccka.

Meditate on this shiit.

Satan has now made his home in society just like the garden of eden. Women are now free to do as they please. They have been liberated and men are still doing the same shit Adam did. Men are still watching like mumus. Society and the world as we know it is now on the verge of collapse.

Men wise up.

Adam's story is an example for you... NOT TO DO AS HE DID. Be more like David in his youth. Just cared about serving the lord and developing his skills. He could kill a lion, he could sling rocks like a badass and he could control sheep (hard to do). Why do u think God chose him over his brothers.

Meditate on this shiit.

Wow! Thumbs up for this

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
elmisti:

so ur salary is ur visa to a serious relationship
Did I mention salary in my post?!
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
dadaic:

Since you wrote this, please, how much is much for the sustainability of you and the wanna-be?
A comment without biases is much.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by anochuko01(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Votukpa:

Nigga please...

Meditate on this shiit.

Meditate on this shiit.

Women CANNOT love.

What is love??

What is love?

Thank God for men.

Meditate on this shiit.

Men wise up.

Meditate on this shiit.

thank God you call your write up shit

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:
I have read about guys who fall in love and hold on to serious relationships when they are not comfortable because they don't have good jobs, and I think this is really bad.

If a girl stays with you when you are struggling, you feel relaxed and won't strive to be better than you are. I never had a serious relationship when I was struggling. Now that I'm fine, I'm looking for a serious relationship and I know I will find soon.
When I was struggling, I did not even think of having any serious relationship as I was only preoccupied with making it in life.

Guys, work first on becoming comfortable before having a serious relationship. A serious relationship is not a Hollywood hoax.

So u mean guys should just be fucckking girls upandan as fucklicants over the years till they become employed... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
I laughed at u, galz go suck dry! na small pikin mentality dey worry u! gal go collect ur money go take am feed & cloth another guy wey dey gve dem nice fvck grin grin grin
Your argument doesn't respond to my post!
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
d33types:

The point in red invalidated all your posts
For every conclusion or claim, try making use of at least a reason.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin
PrecisionFx:

So u mean guys should just be fucckking girls upandan as fucklicants over the years till they become employed... grin grin
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by deleo16(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
The answers are here WHY MEN NEEDS DREAM AND VISION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541DRAZpIfU
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:
I see bitterness in this comment.

you should have instead seen empowerment... nobody needs a good job to be comfortable about themselves. a job doesnt make your CHARACTER, a job doesnt change who you are as a person, a job is just that (good or bad btw). its low self esteem people that will be miserable in their lives, and think that money will make them suddenly be fantastic human beings. if you are not comfortable to be YOU (and date a gal) while without a job, then chances are this is exactly who you are gonna be when you do get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you should have instead seen empowerment... nobody needs a good job to be comfortable about themselves. a job doesnt make your CHARACTER, a job doesnt change who you are as a person, a job is just that (good or bad btw). its low self esteem people that will be miserable in their lives, and think that money will make them suddenly be fantastic human beings. if you are not comfortable to be YOU (and date a gal) while without a job, then chances are this is exactly who you are gonna be when you do get a job.

It's okay. Now, this comment of yours is superb.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Reeberry: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Youngzedd:
This my guy doesn't know what He's into. grin grin grin

Na now your problem begins, get ready to date many slay mamas grin

You may end up with one village girl last last after too many frustrations.

Not my prayer for you but this your style, no be am at all.
Na small piking dey worry the op.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin
menwongo:
Which kind of analog write up be this... How person go manage gonji

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by ronaldbecky(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Op,i congratulate u.u made the right choice..we are living in a world of compromise..nt many will agree wit u...i prefer to b successful b4 anytin women..

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
I having a relationship now a commercial venture? People keep getting it wrong.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
You can only know those who truly love you when things are not going well for you. When your situation turn around, evil people will surround you under the guise of friends. Be wise!

OP, that you're earning reasonably well does not mean you will find a good woman. It does not put you in position to tell who is eligible to date.

The notion of working hard to impress a woman is a warp mentality

I did not say in the thread that working hard is to impress a woman.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by emmyN(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
OP, I don't mean to insult you o, but you're talking balderdash

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Williumgrand: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by ibietela2(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
What rubbish is this?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Michael004: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
[s]
thefirst:
I have read about guys who fall in love and hold on to serious relationships when they are not comfortable because they don't have good jobs, and I think this is really bad.

If a girl stays with you when you are struggling, you feel relaxed and won't strive to be better than you are. I never had a serious relationship when I was struggling. Now that I'm fine, I'm looking for a serious relationship and I know I will find soon.
When I was struggling, I did not even think of having any serious relationship as I was only preoccupied with making it in life.

Guys, work first on becoming comfortable before having a serious relationship. A serious relationship is not a Hollywood hoax.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Votukpa:

Nigga please...

Meditate on this shiit.

Meditate on this shiit.

Women CANNOT love.

What is love??

What is love?

Thank God for men.

Meditate on this shiit.

Men wise up.

Meditate on this shiit.

I have not read anything better on this forum since I joined 5 years ago. God bless you real good.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by greatman247(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Just get that money, Bleep serious relationship and Bleep marriage. These are trap. Do pay as you go and you'd be liberated for life.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by therapistmrs: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Well said.... in pursuit of happiness

therapistmrs..com
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Michael004: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you do deserved to be loved by your mother, not another man's daughter cos you want somebody to share your suffering all in the name of 'prospect'. Smart ladies dont gamble abeg
Yet, you will want me to respect you. And if anything happens, you will be claiming after you suffer with me. In fact, such lady is mad.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by designVATExcel: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
The OP is making sense. Though it can work both ways, but i subscribe to making money first.
Most times it makes you complacent, you get used to your current financial state and remain there.
But if your focus is on your hustle, mehn no devil can stop you, you go hammer.
Once you hammer you can then comfortably find babe.

The major downside to this however is finding the babe. It's not easy to find a partner, male or female. Its weird cos there are many single people but few partners and money can make finding the right person even harder.

8 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Acidosis(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
How do you define comfortability?

What works for you may not work for others. Compatibility is the most important thing. What you call comfort may actually 'discomfort' another, but with compatibility, everything will fall in pleasant places.

You can be comfortable and not compatible. However when you're compatible, comfort comes naturally and with ease.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.