Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (35754 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2017
alexialin:

But Wat if she's not marrying him cos of car or lovely house.

Not all women marry men cause of car.

So u are saying rich Young guys should give up on love and see every potential woman coming their way as gold diggers?
Are u for real? cheesy

If am guy and am so rich, do You honestly think I will take to your advise and give up on wooing a lady I love?
Because in quote, all my friends feel any woman I date does not love me?
But love my money?
What kind of fucvked up mentality is that?

Mehn, if am a rich single guy, I won't accept the fact that I can't be loved sincerely by any woman on earth because I have money.

Cmon! Haba!

Some Guys should stop screwing their brains with fucvked up make believe about women. It's unhealthy.
maybe in a sane climate a rich guy should think otherwise but certainly not in this poverty riddled economy we living in Nigeriacheesy. Once a guy becomes very rich it will be very difficult for him to get a genuine woman except if he upgrades and moves with ladies in his circle who are comfortable and dont see money as a big deal.but for a very rich guy to now pick one hustling girl from a very poor family dat one na suicide and disastrous decision.why do u think the very rich prefer marrying ppl in their classcheesy.they dont want wahala and stresscheesy. This is why u see millionaires who were not that lucky to have a girlfriend before they hit the jackpot becoming serial flirts .some of dem have dat mindset dat since no girl looked their way when they were poor why become faithful to one after he becomes rich when its obvious that she's attracted to his material wealth.this is why its important as a man to be familiar with a lady even when u never reach bill gates levelcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2017
lefulefu:
maybe in a sane climate a rich guy should think otherwise but certainly not in this poverty riddled economy we living in Nigeriacheesy. Once a guy becomes very rich it will be very difficult for him to get a genuine woman except if he upgrades and moves with ladies in his circle who are comfortable and dont see money as a big deal.but for a very rich guy to now pick one hustling girl from a very poor family dat one na suicide and disastrous decision.why do u think the very rich prefer marrying ppl in their classcheesy.they dont want wahala and stresscheesy. This is why u see millionaires who were not that lucky to have a girlfriend before they hit the jackpot becoming serial flirts .some of dem have dat mindset dat since no girl looked their way when they were poor why become faithful to one after he becomes rich when its obvious that she's attracted to his material wealth.this is why its important as a man to be familiar with a lady even when u never reach bill gates levelcheesy.

It's safe to say a rich young guy should marry his class. And not a hustling student or a lady who's not among his class.

Yes I agree on that.

And these serial flirts end up marrying a rich girl.

Ok smiley
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 27, 2017
alexialin:

It's safe to say a rich young guy should marry his class. And not a hustling student or a lady who's not among his class.

Yes I agree on that.

And these serial flirts end up marrying a rich girl.

Ok smiley
yes oo its better a young dude with money picks a lady that is comfortable than going for a jambito or an undergraduate from a poor family.those ones go suck am drycheesy. Caroline Danjuma dat got married to a rich guy and got played on is not rich na.see,the honest truth is that the man will always have that subconscious thought that the woman is just with him for the money and this is might not make him all that enthusiastic to be faithful in his relationship. But if the lady and man started from humble beginnings ( not saying he has to be dead broke) such a lady would be the man's all in all.any man who is lucky to have a woman who stands by his side through thick and thin should thank God cos good women are scarce these dayscheesy.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 27, 2017
lefulefu:
yes oo its better a young dude with money picks a lady that is comfortable than going for a jambito or an undergraduate from a poor family.those ones go suck am drycheesy. Caroline Danjuma dat got married to a rich guy and got played on is not rich na.see,the honest truth is that the man will always have that subconscious thought that the woman is just with him for the money and this is might not make him all that enthusiastic to be faithful in his relationship. But if the lady and man started from humble beginnings ( not saying he has to be dead broke) such a lady would be the man's all in all.any man who is lucky to have a woman who stands by his side through thick and thin should thank God cos good women are scarce these dayscheesy.

Well not all successful relationships starts from humble beginnings.

Some are destined to start when the person is made or not made yet.

Everyone has their destinies on when to meet their long life partner.
Sometimes these things is beyond our control.

We simply have to pray, wish for the best, be optimistic and also contribute our best to make it work. Husband material scarce too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 27, 2017
alexialin:

Well not all successful relationships starts from humble beginnings.

Some are destined to start when the person is made or not made yet.

Everyone has their destinies on when to meet their long life partner.
Sometimes these things is beyond our control.

We simply have to pray, wish for the best, be optimistic and also contribute our best to make it work. Husband material scarce too cheesy
husband material scarce? With d number of rich guys advertising demselves on nairaland and looking for a wife or girlfriendcheesy... Dont think so ooocheesy.husband material boku everywhere nacheesy.op na one cos he say he get money boku for akant:Dsuch a pity he don deactivate cos i be wan hala one of my friend here wey dey look for rich handsome boyfriendcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 27, 2017
lefulefu:
husband material scarce? With d number of rich guys advertising demselves on nairaland and looking for a wife or girlfriendcheesy... Dont think so ooocheesy.husband material boku everywhere nacheesy.op na one cos he say he get money boku for akant:Dsuch a pity he don deactivate cos i be wan hala one of my friend here wey dey look for rich handsome boyfriendcheesy.

Lol cheesy

Una make the op run away.. Chai.

He Don deactivate already? . Lol

He doesn't know to be in nairaland and open a topic and read all sorts is not for the feeble minded. Lol.

He no want una to. Spoil him mind over women cheesy

He made the right move. Correct guy.

Cos peeps here can even change the mind of a Pope!
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 27, 2017
alexialin:

Lol cheesy

Una make the op run away.. Chai.

He Don deactivate already? . Lol

He doesn't know to be in nairaland and open a topic and read all sorts is not for the feeble minded. Lol.

He no want una to. Spoil him mind over women cheesy

He made the right move. Correct guy.

Cos peeps here can even change the mind of a Pope!

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=61807226][/quote]

cheesy
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 400billionman: 4:29am On Oct 27, 2017
No mind am.

He just make fresh money wey dey shark am.

When you hit it first time, everyone else appears unserious to you.

He is likely to get slay queens since he feels he has money.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 400billionman: 4:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:
It swings both ways. Ladies shouldn't think there's a man out there ready to put up with a jobless arse all because she's pretty, watch him dump you when he's done.

Some ladies don't just want to add any value.

No wonder some men say they can only date a working class. Even if she is just earning N20,000. So far she knows DIGNITY OF LABOUR.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by ekmike(m): 4:55am On Oct 27, 2017
This is the reason why we have so many matured single ladies around. The men who should be married to them are busy working hard to be comfortable before they settle down and when they are ready to settle they go for younger gals.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by baum1: 5:11am On Oct 27, 2017
marvin902:
SO YOU THINK AS YOUR COMFORTABLE NOW GOOD WOMEN WILL START COMING..
MY GUY NA NOW THE BAD,THE BADDEST,WORST,WOSTER,WORSTEST WILL START COMING ALL IN SHEEP CLOTHING.. undecided undecided

Bro, you scare me with this your post.

How boys wey don get some change want take screen them now? Me sef don dey market now, dey search. This your bad, badder, baddest, I no wan fall for am.

Help a brother, lol
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Youngzedd(m): 5:44am On Oct 27, 2017
lefulefu:
to marry a village girl or marry a slayqueen...na wich one worse pass?cheesy..why u wishing bad for op? .. Guy don even deactivate sefcheesy
grin
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by kari4chat: 6:15am On Oct 27, 2017
I have read about guys who fall in love and hold on to serious relationships when they are not comfortable because they don't have good jobs, and I think this is really bad.

If a girl stays with you when you are struggling, you feel relaxed and won't strive to be better than you are. I never had a serious relationship when I was struggling. Now that I'm fine, I'm looking for a serious relationship and I know I will find soon.
When I was struggling, I did not even think of having any serious relationship as I was only preoccupied with making it in life.

Guys, work first on becoming comfortable before having a serious relationship. A serious relationship is not a Hollywood hoax.

So you mean to tell me that amongst all the girls whom you reduced bride price from, while you were not ready, none is a wife material?
You can't tell me that you folded your p$@%s in your boxers all these while. Lewk at u!! angry angry
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by divineappo(m): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2017
I have read about guys who fall in love and hold on to serious relationships when they are not comfortable because they don't have good jobs, and I think this is really bad.

If a girl stays with you when you are struggling, you feel relaxed and won't strive to be better than you are. I never had a serious relationship when I was struggling. Now that I'm fine, I'm looking for a serious relationship and I know I will find soon.
When I was struggling, I did not even think of having any serious relationship as I was only preoccupied with making it in life.

Guys, work first on becoming comfortable before having a serious relationship. A serious relationship is not a Hollywood hoax.
u are right partially.
as for me, I love my babe, in good and bad weather, we are in this together, if na Garri we see, we dey together, and if na chicken, e dey together. its a "no going back" for me.

I can't run my life the way u do urs bro, we are all different.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 27, 2017
sometimes, u might decide to struggle with a broke guy and he will pamper u like a Queen, d minute he starts making money, he will begin to see ur fault. op, I agree with u abeg, let dem concentrate on making money, then we will discus my attitude
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Whistling Wutang C.R.E.A.M to myself "Cash Rules Everything Around Me , Cream get the money.....
......" Someone pls complete the line for me biko
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2017

Instead of these guys to take precautionary measures, they are here trying to prove OP wrong without understanding the literal meaning of his words.

No wonder, some of these guys don't improve in life.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by KazukiIto(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2017
pcguru1:
Whistling Wutang C.R.E.A.M to myself "Cash Rules Everything Around Me , Cream get the money.....
......" Someone pls complete the line for me biko

dollar dollar bill y'all
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Adisaowalla: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you do deserved to be loved by your mother, not another man's daughter cos you want somebody to share your suffering all in the name of 'prospect'. Smart ladies dont gamble abeg

You are dumb!!

No offence though....

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by khristal87(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=61796475]you do deserved to be loved by your mother, not another man's daughter cos you want somebody to share your suffering all in the name of 'prospect'. Smart ladies dont gamble abeg

Smart ladies end up with broken homes after one child, be wise

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by danny34(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2017

I have a different perspective.

I started looking for a relationship 2 years ago, when I just rounded up my MSc. No steady job. Just doing little research jobs, teaching and of course PAINTING.

My view was that I wanted to relocate and hustle, but I didn't want to marry someone I did not know well. So I wanted someone who knew me when I had nothing. Because once u are successful, everyone becomes nice to u.

To cut the story short, 5 people turned me down, we will just flow and when I say am a painter, they will tune off.

Till I met my fiance... She accepted me, encouraged me and stood by me. Am not yet there but, we are getting there.

One of the former girls ran into my sis who told her about my present status, and she called and wanted us back.

It is when u are struggling you will know who really loves you.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Kendrick80(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017

Bros no be lie....thanks
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by elmisti(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2017
Did I mention salary in my post?!
sorry sir what is your definition of comfortable
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Bjrokenhear003: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2017
KazukiIto:

dollar dollar bill y'all

Respect wink

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by marvin902(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Modelqwen:

Lol.... no palava o.
but no do sssskkkkkrrrrrr join.

you sound like a wafarian sha grin grin
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by marvin902(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Finding a good woman or not is a totally different argument.

all fall in the same context whether u admit it or not undecided :-
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by marvin902(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2017
baum1:

Bro, you scare me with this your post.

How boys wey don get some change want take screen them now? Me sef don dey market now, dey search. This your bad, badder, baddest, I no wan fall for am.

Help a brother, lol

i could tell u so many things buh the fact is if a chick decides to hide her true character from you my guy nor verse buh you go
date that girl for 10 years buh you will never know shes a gold digger..
best advice ask your father in heaven for the right chick..
another thing be very observant smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Okenwa10: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2017
BEST COMMENT, YOU A TRUE SON OF YOUR FATHER
marvin902:
SO YOU THINK AS YOUR COMFORTABLE NOW GOOD WOMEN WILL START COMING..
MY GUY NA NOW THE BAD,THE BADDEST,WORST,WOSTER,WORSTEST WILL START COMING ALL IN SHEEP CLOTHING.. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.