Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (35770 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Silvermoney: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Myopic people everywhere. Because you have some coins now you think you're OK. And because you think you're OK, you now feel entitled to a serious relationship.

What if you lose your job or have business setbacks or challenges later on as millions of people in this same Nigeria have experienced? What would you recommend for yourself then? Leave the relationship or marriage (including your children if you have any by then?

Life is not as simple and straightforward as you people think it is. Try to think deep and have sense please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
@d bolded shows that a woman will always be a woman, after u don insult me finish u come dey tell me sey 'if u wan insult me' issokay! oya go & fvck d hell out of your man! grin grin grin Gud Nyt

Lol cheesy

You no serious
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by talk2percy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Then u are in for the worst period of ur life...U will soon come her begging for help because it seems all the girls coming ur way are doing so cuz they think u have the cash. I prefer to know a girl that truly loves me for me now that I am struggling to make it and not when I have made it they will be all around me because of what is coming out from me. Girls are good at that.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

But lefulefu, poverty is not everything.

U can't keep a woman with poverty.
i am not talking about poverty.op is saying u have to be made before u talk to a woman cheesy.is he making money to impress a woman? grin
if a man is working he cant be riddled with poverty.if a guy wan get 30 billion for akant b4 he talk to woman he go die well grin
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by theimmortals(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

That it worked for u does'nt mean it will
work for others. Most men become more serious
& work more harder and smarter because of their
relationship... Moreover it all depends on ur partner, if ur partner encourages, supports & makes some sacrifices in the relationship for
the betterment of the union, i don't see y one
should leave such relationship... But if
otherwise, i agree with u.

Your parents must be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by zeedrous: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Silvermoney:
Myopic people everywhere. Because you have some coins now you think you're OK. And because you think you're OK, you now feel entitled to a serious relationship.

What if you lose your job or have business setbacks or challenges later on as millions of people in this same Nigeria have experienced? What would you recommend for yourself then? Leave the relationship or marriage (including your children if you have any by then?

Life is not as simple and straightforward as you people think it is. Try to think deep and have sense please.
U av a point here bh ur reasoning is myopic too
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
no mind dat pussy ass nigga, galz go take im coins feed another guy wella & dem go still mock whenever d sabi guy dey drill oyel well grin grin grin
like one tory wey my guy tell me about one chevron oil worker wey dey train one unilag babe dat time for im lodge.na so d man go stock d girl fridge with assorted food,take her on a shopping spree on weekends,bought a car for her and yet na one guy with big prick wey dey scatter d girl downbelow na im d girl dey give all d money wey her chevron boyfriend dey give her.for night dem go hear d babe dey scream as d bobo with big prick dey drill her grin.abeg we guys need to be wise cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Silvermoney: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
zeedrous:

U av a point here bh ur reasoning is myopic too

What is your argument. What is your point? You can't be clever by half. Don't form witty for nothing. Don't be lazy. How am I myopic? Type out your argument so that we would know what your point is..

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
lefulefu:

i am not talking about poverty.op is saying u have to be made before u talk to a woman cheesy.is he making money to impress a woman? grin
if a man is working he cant be riddled with poverty.if a guy wan get 30 billion for akant b4 he talk to woman he go die well grin

But op didn't say he has 30billion in akant. And neither did he say he's made. He simply said he's Now comfortable financially.

There is nothing wrong in becoming comfortable before wooing a woman of one's choose. The packaging alone is a different ball game.

Anyways the op is on the right track and he has my diluted support and blessings cheesy

Na so I see am o..

Smiles.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
lefulefu:

like one tory wey my guy tell me about one chevron oil worker wey dey train one unilag babe dat time for im lodge.na so d man go stock d girl fridge with assorted food,take her on a shopping spree on weekends,bought a car for her and yet na one guy with big prick wey dey scatter d girl downbelow na im d girl dey give all d money wey her chevron boyfriend dey give her.for night dem go hear d babe dey scream as d bobo with big prick dey drill her grin.abeg we guys need to be wise cheesy.

Wait, ask guys wey get big prick with zero account ! How many of them is in a stable relationship. Just ask them.

U think say Na by big prick alone?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Silvermoney:

if his golddigging babe leaves him when the money stops flowing he will now come to nairaland to say nigerian girls are evil cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
lefulefu:

Wait, ask guys wey get big prick with zero account ! How many of them is in a stable relationship. Just ask them.

Anyways be wise .lol
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
lefulefu:

na so lyf be grin grin grin guys need to wise up big time

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

guys wit big prick and zero account na other guys girlfriend or wives dem dey kpansh.dem no get time for relationship.na so those ones life be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by olanshi: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2017

True love don't care!
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
na so lyf be grin grin grin guys need to wise up big time
yes oo grin grin
ppl like op wey get their type of mindset na karashikas hand dem dey eventually end up with.if a woman marry u for ur money she will eventually dump u for someone richer cheesy
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Silvermoney: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
lefulefu:

if his golddigging babe leaves him when the money stops flowing he will now come to nairaland to say nigerian girls are evil cheesy

Exactly. I think it's foolish how some people here treat having or lacking money as permanent conditions, especially in terms of dealing with women, having relationships or getting married.

I know a former multimillionaire that is super broke today. His wife and five children are basically living in penury now, as in using public transport and patching things. He married her as a young millionaire whose future looked secure. Sounds funny but it's true. On the other hand, I know many that got married as broke asses without any clear hope, but they're doing fine today. Zigzag.

We all need to be wise in these things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Silvermoney:

Exactly. I think it's foolish how some people here treat having or lacking money as permanent conditions, especially in terms of dealing with women, having relationships or getting married.

I know a former multimillionaire that is super broke today. His wife and five children are basically living in penury now, as in using public transport and patching things. He married her as a young millionaire whose future looked secure. Sounds funny but it's true. On the other hand, I know many that's got married as broke asses without any ckear hope, but they're doing fine today. Zigzag.

We all need to be wise in these things.
life is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
alexialin:

But op didn't say he has 30billion in akant. And neither did he say he's made. He simply said he's Now comfortable financially.

There is nothing wrong in becoming comfortable before wooing a woman of one's choose. The packaging alone is a different ball game.

Anyways the op is on the right track and he has my diluted support and blessings cheesy

Na so I see am o..

Smiles.
just ordinary girlfriend issue and op had to wait for him to have a fat account b4 asking one girl to be his girlfriend grin grin grin grin
ordinary girlfriend ooo grin
we not talking of marriage oo grin
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
lefulefu:

guys wit big prick and zero account na other guys girlfriend or wives dem dey kpansh.dem no get time for relationship.na so those ones life be cheesy

Na WA o

Which means they can't even get a woman to call their own. They are not even stable emotionally . They want relationship but the women of other men they kpansh are not ready to leave their bfs for the big prick guys lol.

That's why they pawn On weak married women and weak gfs of other guys.

These women just they use their destinies.

That's not life

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
whateva u do in life just pray to God not to give u olosho in disguise as wife...whether u are rich or poor marriage is a bondage for u to have kids pls always plan well with future investments for your unborn children.... Always pray for a wife that will stand by you even when u are broke...but it is a bad thing for a wife to be working and the husband is broke...please all I need is a domestic partner not wife who marriage help...

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 27, 2017
lefulefu:

just ordinary girlfriend issue and op had to wait for him to have a fat account b4 asking one girl to be his girlfriend grin grin grin grin
ordinary girlfriend ooo grin
we not talking of marriage oo grin

Ordinary girlfriend can progress and become his wife after a while.

Depends on both of them.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by lilmaydee(m): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2017
super story. one of my friends met a girl while he was doing his ND. when they both finished schooling, the guy refused to work, while the girl is working and she is the one taking care of him. he is just doing fine boy upandan. the nigga has two million plus in his acct. na d babe give am oo. so if serious relationship no work for u, e no mean say e no go work for another person

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Realwvn(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2017
I can totally relate with all you said, I have been single for 11 months now.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Votukpa:

Nigga please...

You obviously don't understand the female species. The second sex. U don't know them. Your ignorance might be your undoing.

Solomon said in Ecclesiastes... I find it MORE BITTER than death, a Woman who's heart is a trap...

Listen son, let me school u.

A typical woman don't GIVE a shit about you. YOU the man. She might like how ur dick feels inside of her, she might like your abilities to hustle, roll dough and bring bread, she might like how u make her feel emotionally.... But she cares not for you bro.

Meditate on this shiit.

Women are by default, HYPERGAMOUS. Learn this word. Hypergamy is the nature of Woman. It means women, like chimps, always want to swing from the strongest branch, they want the best man possible for themselves. Women date up, not down. Women marry up not down. If a woman is with a struggling dude, she's seen a king in the making. Women are very good at evaluating a mans prospects. If a woman is dating a man and another higher value man comes into the picture, guess what she's naturally inclined to do...yes...u got it. That's a woman. U mad? No need to be. She can't help it.
The woman will simply begin to act funny. Lol. You've lost her.

If a King marries a commoner, she becomes a queen. She's upgraded. If a queen marries a commoner he remains a commoner. There is no king of England. He is styled 'Duke' of Edinburgh. Sorry Philip. If his grandson becomes King, the wife will become Queen. Women want to always date or marry up.

Meditate on this shiit.

If a woman thinks you are better than her husband in every way. If she's married, she might not necessarily divorce her husband, but she will be DTF [down to Bleep] if u put the moves on her while no one is looking. Sneaky biitches they are. You don't even have to have more money than her husband. Dress better, look, better, be more socially intelligent, more funny etc. She will bang. This is a woman. Thank God for societal rules, church, etc, else women will cheating everywhere. Our forefathers knew how female hypergamy could ruin society, so they set up rules to rule over women and ruthlessly oppress and dominate them. Things have changed today. I spare you. Just observe and see. If married women are DTF, what do u think single biitches can do.

Women CANNOT love.

Write that on your bathroom mirror.

They cannot love. God didn't make them to be capable of love. Only you, oh man, has that ability. God made you like that. that's why God requires men to love (cause he enabled men to do it) their wives and for women to honour their husbands. Women are not commanded by God to love because they are incapable of it. He made it like that.

What is love??

When a bitch tells , I love you, what she's saying is I love the feelings inside of me that you are causing or I love how u make me feel. That's it. You have utilitarian value to her. Nothing more. It is what you can do for her. Not who you are.

A man, you, is capable of love.

What is love?

Love is action, forgiveness, sacrifice, patience, gentleness. A man will put up with a woman's shit for years, a man will stay with a woman's ugly ass for years, a man will share his LIFE and all his shiit with a woman until death, a man will die for his kids and his wife, he will sell his soul just to please his wife and family. A women will please herself period.

Thank God for men.

Men, because of love have come up with the most genius inventions, have go to war to DIE protecting their women and kids. Men have advanced the course of civilization and history. Men will die just please someone else.

Carefully read the story of Adam and Eve and you will understand my narrative.

Adam didn't want to be alone, so he 'took the fruit' too. He knew of the consequences of his action but he went down with the biitch Eve, who not only disobeyed God and rebelled against her husband but also fuccked the serpent and his his child. Adam was a stupid muthaafuccka.

Meditate on this shiit.

Satan has now made his home in society just like the garden of eden. Women are now free to do as they please. They have been liberated and men are still doing the same shit Adam did. Men are still watching like mumus. Society and the world as we know it is now on the verge of collapse.

Men wise up.

Adam's story is an example for you... NOT TO DO AS HE DID. Be more like David in his youth. Just cared about serving the lord and developing his skills. He could kill a lion, he could sling rocks like a badass and he could control sheep (hard to do). Why do u think God chose him over his brothers.

When he became King, he was neck deep in pusssy.

Meditate on this shiit.

Focus on yourselves and develop , grow and be valuable.

You couldn't have been more precise my man. Thumbs up. You are a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2017
lefulefu:

someone told me about one guy wey make am for SA ...the guy start to dey ride bicycle and wear old clothes cos na babe wey really love am he dey look for.if u don hammer and na dat time u dey look for gehl it will take the grace of God to see a good one.na slayqueens and karashikas go surround u grin.
grin grin lefulefu
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 27, 2017
alexialin:

Ordinary girlfriend can progress and become his wife after a while.

Depends on both of them.

this is why its important to know dat girl before he become rich.what of when he's made that's when he now hooked a girl and he got married and God forbid he lost that his lucrative job and the girl now left him cos no money, na who he go come blamecheesy.abego its very important to marry a woman who genuinely loves u and not because of the car or lucrative job u doing.its important cos if anything happens she got ur back..if na woman wey u use money attract u marry if anything small tin shake she go dump ucheesy move to the next man..
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2017
dumo1:

grin grin lefulefu
na d trick wey some rich guys come dey use now oocheesy.wen dem dey look for wife dem go dress up like a broke dude dey ride bicycle or one old jalopy car dey look for wifecheesy.but then this will not work cos naija babes can smell a rich man afar.our girls sabi smell out money so weda u dress as a begger dey disguise it wont workcheesy.omo if person no get one single girl b4 he became rich e go hard for am to get a good wife o.the only solution will just be baby mama tinzs cos if u marry u might just end up with a woman wey go hire assassins or use her boyfriend to kill u make dem inherit ur wealthcheesy.e dey happencheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 27, 2017
lefulefu:
this is why its important to know dat girl before he become rich.what of when he's made that's when he now hooked a girl and he got married and God forbid he lost that his lucrative job and the girl now left him cos no money, na who he go come blamecheesy.abego its very important to marry a woman who genuinely loves u and not because of the car or lucrative job u doing.its important cos if anything happens she got ur back..if na woman wey u use money attract u marry if anything small tin shake she go dump ucheesy move to the next man..

But Wat if she's not marrying him cos of car or lovely house.

Not all women marry men cause of car.

So u are saying rich Young guys should give up on love and see every potential woman coming their way as gold diggers?
Are u for real? cheesy

If am guy and am so rich, do You honestly think I will take to your advise and give up on wooing a lady I love?
Because in quote, all my friends feel any woman I date does not love me?
But love my money?
What kind of fucvked up mentality is that?

Mehn, if am a rich single guy, I won't accept the fact that I can't be loved sincerely by any woman on earth because I have money.

Cmon! Haba!

Some Guys should stop screwing their brains with fucvked up make believe about women. It's unhealthy.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Youngzedd:
This my guy doesn't know what He's into. grin grin grin

Na now your problem begins, get ready to date many slay mamas grin

You may end up with one village girl last last after too many frustrations.

Not my prayer for you but this your style, no be am at all.
to marry a village girl or marry a slayqueen...na wich one worse pass?cheesy..why u wishing bad for op? .. Guy don even deactivate sefcheesy
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by targetspot: 12:51am On Oct 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you do deserved to be loved by your mother, not another man's daughter cos you want somebody to share your suffering all in the name of 'prospect'. Smart ladies dont gamble abeg
Mtcheew.. Ohh..they shud jst come 4m nowhere to enjoy a man's sweat.. mind u, most men are successful today cos of contribution and support of their woman during r/ship or courtship.. d soonest u change dis mentality d better for you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.