Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (35758 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by DONADAMS(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
see views..i'm coming back..lemme finish eating my beans...make I book space keep

modified-- OP,,you no try....when we get to realize that we are not the same in this world maybe that's when we'll find life easy...what works for Mr. A may not work for Mr. B ...it would have been better if you said marriage...buh relationship?? com'on ....it'll be very hard to find true love when you're made..infact,,you'll hardly respect her because you'll feel she's with you because of the money.....but it's your opinion sha,,everyone has one..

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by coolzion(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:
I have read about guys who fall in love and hold on to serious relationships when they are not comfortable because they don't have good jobs, and I think this is really bad.

If a girl stays with you when you are struggling, you feel relaxed and won't strive to be better than you are. I never had a serious relationship when I was struggling. Now that I'm fine, I'm looking for a serious relationship and I know I will find soon.
When I was struggling, I did not even think of having any serious relationship as I was only preoccupied with making it in life.

Guys, work first on becoming comfortable before having a serious relationship. A serious relationship is not a Hollywood hoax.
guy!!! ur head dey there.
Any1 who speaks against is ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Newboss(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:
I have read about guys who fall in love and hold on to serious relationships when they are not comfortable because they don't have good jobs, and I think this is really bad.

If a girl stays with you when you are struggling, you feel relaxed and won't strive to be better than you are. I never had a serious relationship when I was struggling. Now that I'm fine, I'm looking for a serious relationship and I know I will find soon.
When I was struggling, I did not even think of having any serious relationship as I was only preoccupied with making it in life.

Guys, work first on becoming comfortable before having a serious relationship. A serious relationship is not a Hollywood hoax.
Sorry, what you will find are ladies called "Gold diggers"!

Speaking from experience!

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
jeff1607:

how does one strive better, because you were lucky or probably lucky to get a good paying job? when you get sacked what happens ?

don't let your current situation define you, build on dreams and aspire

some people be it male or female need that push from someone ,while others find strength from within.

I ask you this what makes a man A man?

is it by the number of houses he built? or titles or what he has in his store?

I relate to this very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by onatisi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
money get power

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Ballack1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
serious relationship is not for broke guy

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by yinkeys(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

That it worked for u does'nt mean it will
work for others. Most men become more serious
& work more harder and smarter because of their
relationship... Moreover it all depends on ur partner, if ur partner encourages, supports & makes some sacrifices in the relationship for
the betterment of the union, i don't see y one
should leave such relationship... But if
otherwise, i agree with u.
@thefirst @Modelqwen
You guys are right

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you do deserved to be loved by your mother, not another man's daughter cos you want somebody to share your suffering all in the name of 'prospect'. Smart ladies dont gamble abeg
what suffering? You type are the ones that can't recharge if boyfriend no dey

5 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by mtngloetiartel: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you do deserved to be loved by your mother, not another man's daughter cos you want somebody to share your suffering all in the name of 'prospect'. Smart ladies dont gamble abeg
what if ur mumsie is no more?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
CynthiaChi:
I'm sorry but I kinda disagree... You are technically saying a guy shouldn't be in a serious relationship if he isn't with money... What about stories of guys who went from grass to grace and had a girl who was with him through it all..... Being in a relationship won't stop him from working hard, at least for most guys
a guy who knows what he is doing will end successful.. girlfriend or no girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
I am tired jaree undecided. Nigerian poverty don alter the normal course thinking of everybody.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by tivta(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
see adamu. yet the likes of 50cent who are obviously richer are having issues with relationships. the op go eventually marry gold digger if care is not taken.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by CynthiaChi(f): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
majekdom2:
a guy who knows what he is doing will end successful.. girlfriend or no girlfriend.
Yeah, you are right

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by correctguy101(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

That it worked for u does'nt mean it will
work for others. Most men become more serious
& work more harder and smarter because of their
relationship... Moreover it all depends on ur partner, if ur partner encourages, supports & makes some sacrifices in the relationship for
the betterment of the union, i don't see y one
should leave such relationship... But if
otherwise, i agree with u.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Ernesthugo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:

i wish u all the best.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Newboss(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:
The ladies in question here are completely useless. They have nothing to offer the guy.

So how can you say that a useless person is being made to suffer?

Oh, prostitution! I understand now. Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by maninani: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
wink wink wink U ARE STILL UNDER OBSERVATION IF THIS UR OPINION ON WOMEN.
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
You are comfortable earning 100K or so and you think you are good to go. I was doing well over 250 minus pecks and life taught me a hard lesson. I got sacked. Pray for God's grace for life to be fair to you. Haven't you read threads where millionaires turned drivers after getting married. This thread will address your thought. https://www.nairaland.com/4138878/much-ado-love-marriage-happiness

5 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by kushme: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin Another idiotic thread motivated by love/lust for a wet female hole(puna.ni). Double your hustle to get the pussy. cry No, I won't work hard for any serious or casual relationshit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by jaychubi: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:

Once a man has a steady source of income and has rented his own apartment n can pay bills then he is qualified for serious relationship.

What do u mean by being comfortable dts a relative word nt everyone will start out having everything

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by dansantus1986(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:

True talk
Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Mypeople2(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
You can only know those who truly love you when things are not going well for you. When your situation turn around, evil people will surround you under the guise of friends. Be wise!

OP, that you're earning reasonably well does not mean you will find a good woman.

The notion of working hard to impress a woman is a warped mentality

Well said.One will never know those that truly love you when you are rich. A rich man lacks no friends. In fact the girl friends of your babe wants to date you when you are rich but when you are poor they will be the ones castigating your babe for dating you( you can ask Funmisticqueen how she used to do it).So one can not really tell the good ones from the crowd when you are comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Presido95: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
But guys, OP said serious relationship, which is different from just having a relationship. Serious relationship involves you already discussing about marriage nah. I agree with him, no guy should get too deep in a relationship when he is not financially buoyant yet. But he can still have a relationship as long as he doesn't let it distract his hustling.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by birdsview(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sometimes you work hard but the comfort doesn't come....that's how unfair the world is.. maybe a bit of luck is needed too[code][/code]

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by darkmarky(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Its only a foolish graduate that will be chasing girls upandan

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
lawman88:
What do you mean by"hard work" and "comfortable"?
So many men that subscribe to this your mentality spent 30-45 years of their life without getting married and no any tangible achievement. I'm still a master degree student and I'm getting married already.
Guys marry when your mind move you, don't wait for any mirage "comfort"
You are a man of intellect, I salute you.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Bahddo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
I beg to disagree. Success has many friends and babes. It's only when you do not have that you can tell who is truly loyal to you.

What's more, some people have been spurred on to greatness by their partners. It isn't all leeches out there.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by Youngzedd(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
This my guy doesn't know what He's into. grin grin grin

Na now your problem begins, get ready to date many slay mamas grin

You may end up with one village girl last last after too many frustrations.

Not my prayer for you but this your style, no be am at all.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
thefirst:

here we go again with this BS.... what comfort are you even on about?!?! you are making it seem like you can only be comfortable when you have a good job?! what king of weak man is this?! you should be comfortable whether poor or rich, employed or unemployed. i feel sorry for the babe who will settle for a man whose state of mind is solely based on his financial status. NO wonder so many are failing in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by caesaraba(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Modelqwen:

Lol.... no palava o.
but no do sssskkkkkrrrrrr join.

And a poom-poom.......koom!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by anochuko01(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
I'm never making money to impress anybody!
I'm not yet there and I'm also single. its now I seek for a serious relationship coz I'm too sure of my sauces and wouldn't want gold diggers around me...including family members sef. if I don't catch your fancy now, lemme not catch it for life.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. by anochuko01(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
''A friend once said: a lady left a guy with vision without television to marry a guy with television without vision. To her amazement, one day she saw the guy with vision on her husband's television talking about his vision''

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.