Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi (17131 Views)

Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) / PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) / Quit Pretending, Lets Divide Nigeria, We Aint One: Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by sjeezy8: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

^^^
Sharap dia , ode!

Go get ready for the Fulani. No time for brags. cool
^^ youre saying that as if yorubas havent known the Fulanis for centuries and even mixed with them sef, lol

I mean the way some igbos like Eze oloshi of a guy and co . . . talk about fulanis-hausas is as if they are tough or feirce warriors  - they are not anything but a minority tribe in Nigeria who use religion to dominate others. They have no numbers and are nothing. Scared you cant stay in Nigeria, and have to have your own country. I see

All those people in the north arent hausas or fulanis Just muslim radicals.

[size=13pt]OPC Men Murder Fulanis in Iwoye[/size]

Although Thursday July 18th has come and gone, the Hausa-Fulani community in Iwoye, a border town between Nigeria and the Republic of Benin near Imeko in Ogun state will not forget that day in a hurry as seven members of the community lost their lives in a bizarre manner in the hands of overzealous Iwoye youths suspected to be members of the dreaded Yoruba ethnic militia, O'odua People's Congress (OPC).

The seven Fulanis slaughtered after an apparently premeditated attack on their community during a spurious Oro deity festival include Anchi Umaru, Mohammed Jobe, Manman Bende and Garuba Sule.

What do you not understand? Fulanis are nothing and only use islam to fight . and OPC are comprised of yoruba muslims.

006:

For all those championing "One Nigeria", I have started fasting and praying that the next victims of these killings come from their immediate families.

back to sender you punk! What is it about hausa-fulanis that make you people scared? OMG I CANT even say real talk, because they are nothing. If they werent muslims they wouldnt be shiot. In a free and fair election they still wouldnt be shiot.

you nikkus are bytches
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by omuaran: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
Cry! Our beloved country.
Wettin go happen to person like me?
My papa no Igbo from Owerri, he be Anglican, My mama na Yoruba from Ekiti, she be Baptist.
Them  work for Lands and Housing for Lagos.  Them live for Campbell near Campos when them born me.
So wettin I go do when I read all dis bullshit about Igbo and Yoruba?
If my mama and papa fit love and get pickin, wettin wrong with you haters for dis naira forum.
If na so ona be, no wonder housa and fula they kick una butt all the time.
I beg o, make ona respect one another, go for church for pray together.
Make ona find Jesus.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by honeric01(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2010
Whatever is going to improve the standard of living.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
truly:

@9jaganja[b]
topic ban religion but first make people see the fallacy called religion for what it truly is[/b]

Given the way people, esp you and Ezeuche, have been carrying on the ethic animosity is more fearsome than that posed by religion. maybe I can actually appeal to religious leaders to try and call people to others
But ethnic leaders do not exist or do in name only and are not listened to

So when Nigeria's problem of religion is dealt with, people will now see that ethnicity is a far, far greater and insidious threat

You really ain't got nothing to say do you? And I said ban religion cause it's a very proper thing to do. Just bad milk from Holland will be banned, Bad rumours from Europe and Arabia should be banned too!!

@Ezechue. Let's stop the animosity. I know you love my people but still stay in your land tongue tongue tongue We love y'all too and stop calling us names!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Saruman: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
cool
I have said over and over here, the facts will point to the acts soon enough.
Nigeria was never a nation, its a veritable tool of 10 Downing Street. Sooner or later, we will find our common denominators. Its INEVITABLE!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Onlytruth(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
omuaran:

My papa no na Igbo from Owerri, he be Anglican, My mama na Yoruba from Ekiti, she be Baptist.
Them  work for Lands and Housing for Lagos.  Them live for Campbell near Campos when them born me.
If my mama and papa fit love and get pickin, wettin wrong with you haters for dis naira forum.
Make ona find Jesus.

I sympathize with your situation but you don't have much of a problem. What you need is to define your identity and stick to it. Obama's father is Kenyan but he is American. Be bold in what you want, and don't apologize for it. Start by asking your father what he thinks about all these Igbo complaints about Yoruba role in the civil war. Use your own sense to draw the necessary conclusions.  Why I said that is because Nigeria is still unresolved and you may wake up one day to pick a side. Don't be caught unawares.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

@Ezechue. Let's stop the animosity. I know you love my people but still stay in your land tongue tongue tongue We love y'all too and stop calling us names!

Your people is not much of a threat. So you are right, I do love your people, well I do love your women. My Igbo seed shall be planted in at least one Yoruba woman before I die. And I have Yoruba friends. I just dislike you Yoruba fascist who think you all high and mighty.

My hand will never stop touching the most beautiful of Yoruba women. grin

Yoruba girls are fun to play around with, but I will NEVER take one home to my village. That would be a death sentence. Igbo girls for marriage!!! grin grin grin
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by omomakun: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2010
I'm sorry but i think Gaddafi is a power-drunk IDIOT! His own solution to everything is always by the knife, splitting nigeria up would be the worst idea ever, can you imagine the bloodshed that would occur? We need to figure out our differences in naija for us to stand as a country, end of story, seperation ko, demacation ni! Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss******
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Echidime(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
Gadafi is not a fool, before he can voice out such opinion means he and the muslim world must have thought about it, as they have come to realise that the nigerian christians are different like other christian they can easily play around with,and beside for the fact that they have found oil and Gold in the north,muslim can't share it with christians,after using our own oil to build their abuja which Gadafi is calling to be the capital of the north while Lagos is for the south.

Anywhere,at last BIAFRANS has been vindicated,what they saw 43 years ago is what the muslims and other part of nigeria are seeing today,Ojukwu knew that the British made a terrible mistake by almalgameting Nigeria into one country,today what is happening? His vision and Opinion is now sounding all over the world as the best option.

Abeg all the states of south south,which the nigerian Tyrant leaders has giving part of Iboland in the name of states creations just to malginalise us,should be ready to release those lands as we the Biafrans can't let any part of our land go to south south,that is if they refuse to be biafrans,most affected is River state,delta state and Bayelsa state where we have full ibo's,all our GOd giving territories shall come back to us, states creation is Over, is now everyone back to his fatherland.

Remember Ibo's comes from Isreal,and the promise Jehovah God made to the people of Isreal is still upon us the ibo's,no one can take that away from us, come what may.

All former Governors of rivers state and the present one are all ibos, look at their names.

Cross river and Akwa Ibom,has no choice as they have always been our brother even before the war, General Efiong fought deeply with Ojukwu but if they want to be terrorrist and want to join south south, they are free to do so,now is time to see which part of the country is more endowed with natural and human resources.

Oh I love what is happening now in Nigeria,and the fact that Ikemba Nnewi,Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu is still alive to witness these gadafi and arab world opinion gladens my heart.

No need to fought war again, we just have to go back to the world court in switzerland and bring up our case file again,by world constitution,any nation that fought war after 30 years are entitle to have their independence, this is 43 years and the nigerian authorities have been playing games with the case in the world court,now let see what they will do.

After our BIAFRAN independence,we shall then face republic of Cameroun and reclaim our Bakasi,they can go to Gowon and take part of North not biafrans territory unless they want bakasi to be the GAZA /WEST BANK of Africa.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Echidime(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
AND ABUJA SHALL BE DESTROYED AND TURN BACK INTO A DESERT IT WAS BEFORE,THEN GADDAFI CAN BUILD MUSLIM CAPITAL FOR THE USELESS ANIMALS.

WE NEVER WANTED THEM FROM THE BEGINING.SO IS A WELCOME IDEA

THEY SHOULD SET A DATE FOR THE SPLITING,MAYBE JONATHAN WILL BE THE LAST NIGERIAN PRESIDENT,AFTER WHICH EVERYONE GOES BACK TO HIS FATHERLAND
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by omaviespay(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2010
At this point i care less whether we divide or remain a unit. It is in the interest of a minor section that these violence and killings experienced in Jos persist. I view all these events as distractions from the main issue i.e the whereabout and current health status of our President. The sooner the sponsors are brought to book the better. Gaddaffi is only echoing wat a few of us believe and has been clamouring for since the colonialist forced us into this parasitic union.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Solozzo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
Qaddafi is always known for impulsive speeches and desperate utterances. Splitting Nigeria along religious and ethnic lines look superficially attractive but if you closely look at the issues you see that corruption is one main problem that has cut across all the states and regions and i don't t see how any division of the country would solve the problem. Violent crisis in the country had generally been local and ethnic or religious conflicts. MEND's fight for development of Niger- Delta region is going on because of the corruption of the state governors and officials of Bayelsa and Rivers State who had taken up defrauding and looting state funds as a way of getting rich. A state with billions of naira as budgetary allocations cannot provide basic infrastructural facilities for the citizens and we blame federation for this. On top of this dividing the country would lead to civil war and international wars between the groups. The most important solution to most of our problems is to deal with corruption and a change of heart of our leaders to serve the people and be good shepherds. Division of the country to 36- 100 countries would not help in any way.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by otukpo(f): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
Exactly what we have been clamouring for xpt that it is coming from the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by chosen04(f): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2010
otukpo:

Exactly what we have been clamouring for xpt that it is coming from the wrong person.

^^^^^^^The wrong person with the right message is far better than the right person with the wrong message.^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Afam4eva(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
Division of the country will not exterminate violence but it will reduce ti to the bearest minimum. I for one will find it difficult to let go of a nation called Nigeria but i believe that's the way to go.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Afam4eva(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
I've always wondered what will happen to Abuja. Are we just going to let that rich city go. Afterall it was built with our money. Except they will pay some sort of compensation to the south.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Echidime(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
@afam4eva: abuja will be the first city to fall, as we shall not allow a single building to remain standing, the reason been that abuja was a desert and oil from the south is what gives birth to abuja.

No matter what any animal thinks, abuja shall fall, the muslims think they have won by building abuja,why didn't they call for division when there was no abuja?

Why didn't they call for division when the had not found little oil and Gold in the north?

Just wait and see, enough of all these nonsence,anyone can become a terrorist and did to abuja what they did to New york 9/11

Now that Ebele Jonathan is in power, the north knows that he is going to contest next years elections, and that power can't reach them again at least for the next 30 to 50 years, thats why they are killing people in jos to distract jonathan,and ask their wise brother Gaddafi to call  for division.

We can now see that the north are not man enough to call for division but ask gaddafi to do it for them.

Where are their generals? IBB'S,ABUBAKAR'S, ATIKU'S, BUHARI'S?

They have lost out, still going to lose more,palestinians war with isreal will be called compassionate and  paradise war to compare to what we shall do them this time around.

North and Yoruba, with other part of Nigeria fought the ibo's in 1967 to 1970 three solid good years of war, yet there were unable to win till they have to ask cameroun for help by closing the border so food don't come into calabar seaport,yet they still use calabar land BAKASI as compensation to Elhadji Ahidjo the then president of cameroun, and now they have our Bakasi.

Just ibo's the entire nation could not win for three years, and that was then, now we are already producing our nuclear weapon capable of reaching all part of the country when fired from the east, remember we produce all the amonition we use during the war, Oh May God help them to start another war.

After this Cameroun will smell our wrath over Bakasi and their role during Nigerian biafran war in 1967 to 1970
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Afam4eva(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2010
I wish other region had not supported that the Capital be moved to Abuja. That city is damn impressive.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by neverfar: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
[table]@Frosbel grin
What planet do you live on ? Is it the Lagos I lived in for donkey years or another ? Or is it the Oyo state where I went to university that is known for its evangelical heart ?

Lagos 60% Muslims ? So it is people like you that use rigged census statistics to create baised quota systems ?

The Muslims I have interacted with in the south by the way are totally different from those I met in the north. They are more liberal and peaceful and mostly tolerant.
[/table]
For example in one family you can easily have 3 members christian and 4 Muslim and they still get along. This will never happen in the north or lets say Far North to please you ![/table]

I really appreciate this comment of yours, i share same experience. you can imagine the northern Muslims never accept southern counterparts as one or true Allah worshipers, they don't worship at same mosque, even they have different dates for the "Ileya" Festival as they claimed that they don't see the same moon to forecast the day of the festival. :[quote][/quote]
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by pent: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked I think d old man is making some sense oh, just that he never tell us whether ojukwu and his pple and the south-south would want to join obasanjo? and which way would the middle- belt be? on their own or in the north or in the south. it would be a good idea if the sout-south, the east, the west, the middle belt and the north west and the north east and the north-north can divide and become independent federations. afetrwards we can trade with one-another comfortably, we canbuy cattle from the nort in exchange for fuel. abi?
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2010
We can "trade comfortably" when the two countries are at war? How so?
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Chykason(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2010
Seun, we all know something
this thing called 9ja ain't gonna work
ask yourself when Jos and Borno human being slaughtering will stop
if i'm in those regions, i might be tempted to have a secret gun
sad but true cry
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Chykason(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
WE ALL KNOW SOMETHING

This 9ja is not gonna work! Period
it's high time we stop deceiving ourselves! When'll the Jos and Borno rascals stop their raw human butchering? cry
Let's break in peace is all i say cool
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by ayetun: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
After stealling all the Nigerians money they now want nigeria to be divided
God will not let u people( HAUSA) succede in this massacre u want to bring, Amen

We have had enough killing, "IS THE KILING IN JOS NOT ENOUGH FOR US TO THINK OF OURSELVES AND REPENT"?
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by ayetun: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2010
Chykason,
may GOd bless u this pple want to put Nig. into pieces they will not succeed
God bless u my brother.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by ayettymama(f): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
omuaran:

My papa no Igbo from Owerri, he be Anglican, My mama na Yoruba from Ekiti, she be Baptist.
Make ona find Jesus.

lolz

why are u lamenting?? wats the issue?? u will have dual nationality!! grin grin grin

u dont have any problem as far as i see it!!!- i think the civil servants will just be tranferred to thier countries

but thats if the place divides to pieces sha i dont think they will??
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by slowpoison(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2010
A simple minded oldman shocked (probably senile) makes an unguided statement embarassed just to fill in space at a senseless jamboree and supposedely mature men lead by David Mark shocked(whose sanity should be questioned) go into an uproar.
My school principal warned us that if we were in the village bath room/house and a winklunatic runs off with our towel we shoundn't run naked after the lunatic but remain calm and send a passerby for another towel or wrapper, because if we run out naked people embarassed cry :owill run after us not the lunatic to see if they can prevent us from entering the market naked thereby making the cure of our madness difficult. what " PRESIDENT" Mark and the Ministry of foreign affairs did is tantamount to being on the same mental condition as King Gadaffi.
To give the devil his due Gadaffi made a point, but a very simplistic and uninformed point for which the libyan ambasador needs to be recalled amd fired, He should have informed Gadaffi that
1. there are more than two religions in Nigeria
2. that almost every family village tribe and state In Nigeria has a mix at least two of these religions
3.that even his proposed capital of the south has a moslem as its governor
BUT AS AN "ELDER STATESMAN" Gadaffi has every right to be ashamed cry shocked of news coming out of Nigeria, we should correct him were he has wrong impressions not going off as if we show that we are the coolGIANT cool "Craze" of the pysciatric hospital. these are my take on Gadaffi for now.
But what pains me the most cry is that some post on this issue on Nairaland is worse than anything that Gadaffi said some really dream of splitting this country on imagined lines the rantings have no clear line of thougt, some dudes still think that a certain tribe has the solution or is the problem please people think again and do it slowly and carefully. except every village becomes a republic otherwise and village that produces anything will feel that it is being swallowed up and colonised by its tongue(parasitic) neigbour
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:26am On Feb 23, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha ha i de laf as Qaddafi
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Seun(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2011
Hehe. Well his country has been divided as he advised.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by RSA(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2011
This is a man who wanted to be the President of Africa.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2011
So painful that he'll still end up surviving the uprising. shows you the world is all talk and little action. he's going to be allowed to pound the rebels to submission to prove a point or maintain a favourable status quo.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
The Libyan scum should first step down from office like his people said before he can even be legitimate to speak about Nigeria. . .

He's one deviant, arrogant and stubborn knobhead that should be made to shut up fast, that's why I'm waiting on somebody to send him a letter bomb.

So, he can die a painful death and visit lucifer. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser / Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu / You’ll Handover Bayelsa To Lyon, Oshiomhole Tells Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.