Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi (17125 Views)

Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) / PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) / Quit Pretending, Lets Divide Nigeria, We Aint One: Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

Oh dry your tears my dear. tongue

Like you said on the other thread, once Fulani comes to Lagos, we'll go packing to Igboland. I heard that you guys are very muscular and sexy, na true? Def expect me in Owerri ab wetin dem call am again lol

Well I do have job for you in Arochukwu. We can definitely get to know each other. wink Forget Owerri. grin
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Well I do have job for you in Arochukwu. We can definitely get to know each other. wink Forget Owerri. grin
There's a place called Arochukwu? shocked
No thanks, I have a lovely job already: Messing with you on NL
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

There's a place called Arochukwu? shocked
No thanks, I have a lovely job already: Messing with you on NL

Oooo don't insult me. grin Arochukwu is renowned throughout Alaigbo. Famed for warriors and the true power in Igboland until the Brits came and ended our confederacy.

Well you are FIRED from that job.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by texazzpete(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2010
Look at these foolish people.
'We Yoruba', 'We Igbo',

Stop hiding behind your tribes and talk about your personal achievements.
Will an ugly Igbo girl now start boasting that Igbos are fine? Or will a poor, illiterate Yoruba man now start boasting that all the Yorubas are educated?

Tribalism and ethnic bias in this day and age is a sign of intellectual poverty. While Nigeria festers and burns around you look at what you re'tards are arguing about. Nonsense.

This is why this country will not progress.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:36am On Mar 17, 2010
texazzpete:

'We Yoruba', 'We Igbo',

Will an ugly Igbo girl now start boasting that Igbos are fine? Or will a poor, illiterate Yoruba man now start boasting that all the Yorubas are educated?

Tribalism and ethnic bias in this day and age is a sign of intellectual poverty. While Nigeria festers and burns around you look at what you re'tards are arguing about. Nonsense.

Hey we moved on from that subject. You are interrupting me and Ms. Ekiti. I am trying to mix God's Own State with Fountain of Knowledge state. Religion and knowledge.

And my mediocre achievement is that I am from Arochukwu and I am about to get my bachelors degree from UMD in May. Business school in the fall.  undecided
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2010
texazzpete:

'We Yoruba', 'We Igbo',

This is why I enjoy reading your posts. . . .

EzeUche:

Oooo don't insult me.  grin Arochukwu is renowned throughout Alaigbo. Famed for warriors and the true power in Igboland until the Brits came and ended our confederacy.

Well you are FIRED from that job.
Really? cheiii, even Brits, why dont you channel your anger at them too? I mean, they destroyed your state(?), why only the Yoruba?

You cant fire me, boi. I enjoy my job

EzeUche:

Hey we moved on from that subject. You are interrupting me and Ms. Ekiti.

And my mediocre achievement is that I am from Arochukwu and I am about to get my bachelors degree from UMD in may. Business school in the fall.  undecided
He is not interrupting anything, he's making sense. Stop being stubborn and take it in. . . . you're in denial, why?
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

Really? cheiii, even Brits, why dont you channel your anger at them too? I mean, they destroyed your state(?), why only the Yoruba?

You cant fire me, boi. I enjoy my job

The Brits have a very special place in my heart. The darkest part of my heart. Even darker than where the Hausa are. angry

Let me say it again, you are Fired. Yoruba girls are always so stubborn. sad
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

The Brits have a very special place in my heart. The darkest part of my heart. Even darker than where the Hausa are. angry

Let me say it again, you are Fired. Yoruba girls are always so stubborn. sad

You love the Brits that colonized you, that sold your ppl for money, that jagajaga-ed Nigeria . . . . Mba, EzeUche, you're disappointing me.

Lol its obvious that you'r emore stubborn than me. . . . why are you firing me?
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by yorubason: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2010
Ezeuche or what do you call yourself, i wonder what your grand father told you about nigeria. Lagos apart, have you not been told about other yorubaland places that are far better than the place you are from?. Your igbo people are migrating to all parts of yorubaland for good life and safety.  With the current 13% oil derivation, why are you still migrating to other parts of yorubaland?. The thing is simple, Yoruba is far civilized, organized, socializing and tolerating than igbo all together.

Yoruba no be igbo mate for anything. Yoruba pass igbo even ojukwu they weep for una. The meeting they held this year in Imo says it all. The man is even tired of preaching for your sanity, civilization and common sense. Come 2015, let PDP ask igbo to bring one candidate for president, all igbo people will be at war and the post will go to the people of the Niger Delta and do you know why because them better pass you ungrateful beings.

And if you are the son of your father, don't ever cross the boundary of yorubaland and if you have property whatsoever, start moving them away from our land. We no want you here. The day you insist to come or stay, wheel barow go jam you. I wonder if yoruba have some characters of hausa/fulani racists and bigotry blood, your people for don finish. Ingrate.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by H2O2: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2010
Faggs!  Alleged "Divide and conquer"

Horrible idea.  Would not work.
Quick way to waste innocent lives en-masse while engendering a lawless, unstable nation.

Was not an attempt made in the past to establish a nation of "BIAFRA" as the ibo people like to shout.
Look what happened then, and does not the bitterness still bite deeply and sharply?
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nescoemmy(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2010
its true here will be a better place if we divide but i dont see that happening at least not soon.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Onlytruth(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

You love the Brits that colonized you, that sold your ppl for money, that jagajaga-ed Nigeria . . . . Mba, EzeUche, you're disappointing me.

Lol its obvious that you'r emore stubborn than me. . . . why are you firing me?

To conscript you into his harem of Yoruba women.  grin grin grin

I think it is time we Igbo send our brother to the castration chambers. His activities with foreign women is gradually becoming a threat to Igbo ethnic survival.  grin

EzeUche Versus Yorubaland: one Igboman versus an entire ethnic group -epic battle of the century.  grin
Where is my popcorn again. . . cool
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Onlytruth(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2010
^^^
Meanwhile the Fulani is heading towards Yorubaland. Run, run , run. . . lmao! grin
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

To conscript you into his harem of Yoruba women.  grin grin grin

I think it is time we Igbo send our brother to the castration chambers. His activities with foreign women is gradually becoming a threat to Igbo ethnic survival.  grin

EzeUche Versus Yorubaland: one Igboman versus an entire ethnic group -epic battle of the century.  grin
Where is my popcorn again. . . cool
Really? Are you sure about the Harem? grin

Onlytruth, dont politely insult me. . . .who is foreign again. . . .

Do you know that popcorns contain about 500 calories? grin grin

Onlytruth:

^^^
Meanwhile the Fulani is heading towards Yorubaland. Run, run , run. . . lmao! grin
We will. . . Igboland is awaiting our arrival grin
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by yorubason: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2010
Bird of same feather.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by egheleghe(m): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2010
i've really been deep into the heart of yorubaland and i've not seen anything to boast of.thesame across all of nigeria.migration in igboland is not as a result of puverty but culture.igbos believe in migrating to achieve and not staying back home.even those large cities in igboland comprise of non-indigenous igbos.onitsha for example is inhabited by non-onitsha igbos.the indigenes might just be 20% in population.same goes for aba.so for those who did not know migration is an igbo culture.my hometown port harcourt consists of very large igbo population and my mum is igbo.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Onlytruth(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

Really? Are you sure about the Harem? grin

Onlytruth, dont politely insult me. . . .who is foreign again. . . .

Do you know that popcorns contain about 500 calories? grin grin
We will. .  . Igboland is awaiting our arrival grin

No insult intended. I hate insults. Though your brothers thrive on them, I try not to return in kind.

Abt the popcorn, don't worry Gators, I go survive. Love popcorn too much especially while enjoy a priceless spectacle.

Meanwhile the Fulani match westwards continues. Tell your brothers to drop their shakara and big mouth, it is showtime. Fulani no dey understand diplomacy o!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by yorubason: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2010
You should start going back to your land. Whether they understand diplomacy or not you should think of your own safety and besides i'll see to you people's exodus in yorubaland by fasting and prayer. May god take to other places for migrating and not yorubaland. God be with you and leave yorubaland alone e no concern una.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

No insult intended. I hate insults. Though your brothers thrive on them, I try not to return in kind.

Abt the popcorn, don't worry Gators, I go survive. Love popcorn too much especially while enjoy a priceless spectacle.

Meanwhile the Fulani match westwards continues. Tell your brothers to drop their shakara and big mouth, it is showtime. Fulani no dey understand diplomacy o!
LOL You have mouth like me, tell them yourself tongue

Abi wetin dey fear you? You can go to Lagos and scream "Hear Ye, Hear ye, you are all weak. Your tribe is weak, you're uneducated, its time to bash the Fulanis , strengthen up." You know, like you usually do on NL lol.

Now dont tell me that the "almighty" OnlyTruth cant do a simple thing like that sad

P.S: Popcorn is nasty jor
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Onlytruth(m): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2010
yorubason:

You should start going back to your land. Whether they understand diplomacy or not you should think of your own safety and besides[b] i'll see to you people's exodus in yorubaland by fasting and prayer.[/b]  May god take to other places for migrating and not yorubaland. God be with you and leave yorubaland alone e no concern una.

Ah ah? No be one naija again? Na wa o. rolling on the floor. grin

God does not answer a lazy mans prayers. Indolence is a sin. If you want your land back, go get it.
Mind you, we came to your land with only N20 (or was it 20 pounds) thanks to Pa Awo.
Meanwhile One Nigeria for ever! Sealed with the blood of 2 million innocents. cool
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by tkb417(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2010
Nice one Texxazpete and H202

and for those chanting yourba this, Igbo, this
slow down your roll.

i thnk ezeuche is intellectually challenged hence his constant assault on the yoruba race

if you have scores to settle with any yorubaman or woman, pls do and stop chatting opaks as if the Igbos gave you a mandate to speak for them
the enlightened Igbos will not speak like you are doing; you a disgrace to those that sent you to school!!!

someone asked if Frosbel killed sleek417?
not in this life!!!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Onlytruth(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL You have mouth like me, tell them yourself tongue

Abi wetin dey fear you? You can go to Lagos and scream "Hear Ye, Hear ye, you are all weak. Your tribe is weak, you're uneducated, its time to bash the Fulanis , strengthen up." You know, like you usually do on NL lol.

Now dont tell me that the "almighty" OnlyTruth cant do a simple thing like that sad

P.S: Popcorn is nasty jor

Okay I switch to Chianti (sicilian red wine). Still good for spectacle support.

Igbo say "a deaf man needs no warning that a war is imminent; it is self evident (he can see the signs himself)". Your brothers have all the warning they need. They don't need me. I've gat eastern issues to worry about.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by yorubason: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2010
HE WHO STOPS TO TRY THE SAME IS A FAILURE. Try to have your Biafra again, U.N and western countries will hear you now that they see what is happening in jos but if you have anything in my land please pack them and leave even if na oil. I no want una type for our land. Teni nteni akisa ni ti akinta.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by chosen04(f): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2010
[size=8pt]WHAT IS THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD AGAIN?[quote[b][/b]
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Abagworo(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2010
From every indication,people misunderstand how countries are divided.even if nigeria is divided an igbo's property in lagos remains his.and as someone that owns a property he is entitled to citizenship or at least a pass in the new country.so for those planning to covert the property of igbos,you have no legal backing.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

Okay I switch to Chianti (sicilian red wine). Still good for spectacle support.

Igbo say "a deaf man needs no warning that a war is imminent; it is self evident (he can see the signs himself)". Your brothers have all the warning they need. They don't need me. I've gat eastern issues to worry about.

You know what I find funny, its that you're wishing an horrid event on Lagos, so that the Hausas will kill Yoruba ppl.

But have you forgotten that a large number of Igbos also live in Lagos? I understand that they're clustered in V.I. . . . .

You're wishing the worst on a group of ppl, yet you do not understand that your own might also be harmed. . . . and maybe after Lagos, Igboland is next for the Hausa, they're very predictable you know lol.

Good, so you're not as stubborn as you seem. Change of diet with a snap of finger like that!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by babsmii(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2010
dumb! dumb!! dumb!!!
damn you all that wants Nigeria divided, where have you seen that happen?
serbia and montenegro didn't divide nationally muku!, they divided power and still one. if they are divided then what is the and doing inbetween,  get your facts before opening that thing you call mouth.

if you want division simply join the stupi*d gadaffi in his hell called a nation.
of all people na Gadaffi(terroris*t) advice una dey delebrate on when better people dey comment from France and Germany.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by rasputinn(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2010
Ghadafi is a big fool
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Lagosboy: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2010
Why the topic Muslim dictator. Whoever is responsible for puttting posts on the front page Seun or whoever is simply sensitising the already crazy islamophobia on NL. The actual topic poster used the name Ghadafii but whoever put it on the front page used a ridiculous title.

As a muslim i strongly object to the front page title. Everyone knows Ghadaffi as Ghadaffi call a spade a spade dont fuel religious divisions.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Onlytruth(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

You know what I find funny, its that you're wishing an horrid event on Lagos, so that the Hausas will kill Yoruba ppl.

But have you forgotten that a large number of Igbos also live in Lagos? I understand that they're clustered in V.I. . . . .

You're wishing the worst on a group of ppl, yet you do not understand that your own might also be harmed. . . . and maybe after Lagos, Igboland is next for the Hausa, they're very predictable you know lol.

Good, so you're not as stubborn as you seem. Change of diet with a snap of finger like that!

I don't worry about my brothers outside Igboland. They can take care of themselves even in the north.  In fact my brother just bought another land at Lekki for N25 million. cool
He assures me no one dares start trouble with them in Eko. So worry about your folks.

As for a chance of the Fulani heading east, they should finish with our brothers in the north first. The brand of Igbo wey dey Igboland these days are capable of killing every northerner in the whole east and continue moving northward, merging with their brothers up north. Igbo has nothing to loose anymore. We wanted out, y'all refused and killed us. Now we are TOUGHENED.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

I don't worry about my brothers outside Igboland. They can take care of themselves even in the north.  In fact my brother just bought another land at Lekki for N25 million. cool
He assures me no one dares start trouble with them in Eko. So worry about your folks.

As for a chance of the Fulani heading east, they should finish with our brothers in the north first. The brand of Igbo wey dey Igboland these days are capable of killing every northerner in the whole east and continue moving northward, merging with their brothers up north. Igbo has nothing to loose anymore. We wanted out, y'all refused and killed us. Now we are TOUGHENED.
I have nothing else to say.

I only pray that we never get to find out what the Hausa's are capable of and how vast their terror might spread
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Onlytruth(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

I am not an extremist. I'm just a man who understands the concept of time. There is time for everything under the sun, says the wisest king. Only a fool sticks to rigid patterns. Rigidity limits your options in life.
Anyway back to topic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser / Nasir El-rufai, Abubakar Sani Bello Applaud The Rebranding Of hawthorn Suites / APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.