Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi (17123 Views)

Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) / PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) / Quit Pretending, Lets Divide Nigeria, We Aint One: Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by naijaway(m): 4:29am On Mar 17, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan should very soon condemn that craze man and while at it suggest to the baffun /jihadist to consider allowing a free and fair election. Libya is not his birthrite. Idiot.  
    Nigeria  can split, will be better if bakassi  better yet the english speaking side of cameroun can be recovered back from cameroun without destruction and benin choosing to include themselves.  The problem is, is it just north? what areas/states of  the north are we talking about here? What about the igbos and yorubas and inbetween during these period? what about a surprise attack by some foreign nation against any sector? What about  many unasked questions? Nigerians be wise. Think long term. Don't forget strategy.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 4:36am On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

Yeah we are back stabbers and cowards but we let you live among us, showed so much love on our soil which we won't get on yours. We are back stabbers and yet we make it easy for you on our soil. We are cowards yet through out our history, we have always defended our land. Who said Europeans helped us against the Hausas? You are mad on that one. Europeans helped the Hausas against us idiot. Ask the Dahomians what it was like fighting us. Your people's history? let me guess? Nothing to it. Yorubas have a star system does your people have that? NO!!!! Yorubas have superior artifacts to support their history; does your ultimate tribe have that? NOPE!!! Yorubas have the most advanced possibility system above that of the Mayans and I-ching, does your superior tribe have that? hell to the NO!! Yeah we are the lows and scums of the earth yet our philosophy has always been to be respectful of others and elders. I want Yorubas out self so we can continue building on our philosophy and ideology which was almost corrupted by the Brits lumping us together with the ungrateful  Igbos and blood thirsty Hausa/Fulanis.

Finally, a Yoruba with some backbone. I wonder how you are off the internet, if you words are a representative of yourself, then you would be a worthy foe. A Yoruba who challenges an Igbo. And not just an ordinary Igbo but an Aro man. The audacity of you fool. Your urbanized trashy people and your unplanned cities call yourselves sophisticated but you all are dumb. Overcrowded cities breed disease. And talk about your so called 'high culture.' I laugh at you. grin The Fulani should have finished their conquest into Yorubaland. You already are the houseboys of the Hausa-Fulani. Run for your lives as the Fulanis invade Lagos.

A Yoruba will always be jealous of an Igbo. First of all, we look better than your people. Yoruba men always covet an Igbo woman. Stay with your own people, hating my people even though you love looking at our women. Pure rubbish. Just jealousy.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by trueword: 4:53am On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

Let Nigeria grind to a halt just move your people on go away cry babies! Get out of Lagos with your people lead to your "promised land" in Biafra. Go away we don't want you and your Hausa brethren here. I'll rather live peacefully in Ajah fishing and farming instead of the big dump mass influx of Igbos caused! Lagos is Lagos and it has been a commercial hub of all of Yoruba folks in pre colonial era. Go away if you want and go with your false pride too.What makes you think Yorubas will be nothing without you? Negro kunt!!! Igbos ain't poo without Yorubas. Now how does that make you feel? Not so good right? That's how it feels when you diss Yorubas. How many people travel to Igbo land? Just youth corps. How many Igbos travel to Yoruba land? They all dream of going to Lagos and making it. Why can't they make it in Igbo land? because only Yoruba land creates hubs for all to make it in regardless of race tribe or belief. You Igbos have deep seated insecurity that makes you cry at every achievement the Yorubas accomplish and makes you compare your best with Yoruba's average just so you can generalize and say you are better. Just like Europeans conducting surveys to say they are better than other races. And always want to advertise that you are the best simply because deep inside, you ain't poo. Fuk you all and your comrades. Divide Nigeria yeah yeah!! How does it hurt the way I talked about your people now? Yeah that's right keep Yorubas out of your movement and move on if you must.

What do you have in Igbos land? mud mud and more mud. Erosion, swampy habitat no animal wants to live in except worms. Better get with Yorubas and others in the south or your dream is limited to your mud and eroded habitat.

The fact that a city like Lagos is in Yoruba land is just coincidence. The reason lagos is the way it is is because it was the FCT, so all those money looters made sure to build it so that they can live well. If for some reason that capital of Nigeria was in Calabar, then Calabar would be the big city where everyone would go to in order to make it. This would mean that the Yorubas would be migrating east to get to the big city instead of easterners migrating west. Without the FCT previously being in Lagos, Lagos would be just like the rest of the nigerian cities. There is nothing wrong with any group migrating to Lagos to try to make a living. It's done all over the world. So people should stop trying to claim Lagos as if it was their tribe that built it. Lagos is for everyone.

What was in Abuja before the FCT was moved there? If Abuja later becomes economic hub, should northerners lay claim to it and try chasing others out?
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by akigbemaru: 4:53am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Finally, a Yoruba with some backbone. I wonder how you are off the internet, if you words are a representative of yourself, then you would be a worthy foe. A Yoruba who challenges an Igbo. And not just an ordinary Igbo but an Aro man. The audacity of you fool. Your urbanized trashy people and your unplanned cities call yourselves sophisticated but you all are dumb. Overcrowded cities breed disease. And talk about your so called 'high culture.' I laugh at you.  grin The Fulani should have finished their conquest into Yorubaland. You already are the houseboys of the Hausa-Fulani. Run for your lives as the Fulanis invade Lagos.

A Yoruba will always be jealous of an Igbo. First of all, we look better than your people. Yoruba men always covet an Igbo woman. Stay with your own people, hating my people even though you love looking at our women. Pure rubbish. Just jealousy.  

For where, ibos have no history and have nothing to emulate. Yoruba created the third largest religion on earth and the one and only religion of Africa.
Blame it on Bishop Ajayi Crowther that turned ibo people from animal to human by given them a language.

Let me tell you from the history, the whole language you speak before modernity was so similar to that of our monkeys in Idanre hills, that cried "Amu Amu Amu" from our Idanre Hills. But many Yorubas rather misconstrued that our monkeys language to Amen. That’s why when they crack jokes with each other sometimes “they would, they ask your monkey to say amen back then he refused, now he is in Idanre hills shouting Amen Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The similar language has been scientifically proven to be of ibo’s ancestors.
Yoruba people played very important roles in the life of all these ingrate ibo people. Because they get irritated by them shouting Amu, amu, amu amu, we created their ibo language for them. Because of their cave men mentality then, they could not master the complexity of stresses and patterns in language. We codified their language so simple without stresses and patterns. One thing for sure, you can take monkey out of cave and tailor him up, but can never take monkey mentality away from him. That’s why the ibos still keep their original monkey language (Amu, amu, amu, amu and amu)
That is why after we helped you formulate your language you still make use of that "amu".      
Reply back and let me show the link on the internet. Cool Cool Cool   That's where you get Amu-ni wuru wuru of iboland, Amunike, Amucaechi, Amuchukwu, Amueze, Amuani, Amuocha, Amukoro, Amuchukwu, Amunuobi, Amuchineke, Amudarego, Amuniaka, Amuachi and other Amu amu type of shits. They even name captital of their state after their first language Abia, Amuoya.

No wonder, just because you would have to pass through Ekiti first if you are coming to SW, they killed and ate all our Idanre monkeys. Before Igbo, our Idanre monkeys are 1,000,000 super-strong, now if you go to Idanre, you will be surprised to find zero monkey.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by 18platoon(m): 4:57am On Mar 17, 2010
@ezeuche, the bill o'rielly of NL (bigoted racist).
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Finally, a Yoruba with some backbone. I wonder how you are off the internet, if you words are a representative of yourself, then you would be a worthy foe. A Yoruba who challenges an Igbo. And not just an ordinary Igbo but an Aro man. The audacity of you fool. Your urbanized trashy people and your unplanned cities call yourselves sophisticated but you all are dumb. Overcrowded cities breed disease. And talk about your so called 'high culture.' I laugh at you.  grin The Fulani should have finished their conquest into Yorubaland. You already are the houseboys of the Hausa-Fulani. Run for your lives as the Fulanis invade Lagos.

If you know me and my people well enough, you'll know we are a priceless enemy and more than just a worthy friend. You bought in to the urban myth that your people spread around about my people; hence why you lost a chance to get to know one of the most wonderful sets of people in this solar system. The sons and daughters of the one that shakes the heavens (Orunmila) and holds the secrets of the universe. The seeds of the only one that could flood the sea and controls the element that brings life (Iyemoja). Aro man my ass.  Who flooded Yoruba land? Igbos cause their land has naturally being flooded. I'm guessing Iyemoja flooded your habitat so you can have a chance to know her seeds hence why Igbos flock to Yoruba land. Don't miss your chance to know these wonderful folks. Drop your false pride and unite with them or Ignite alone!! Don't phuck with the truth partner cause if you Bleep with the truth, you give birth to lies. Yoruba philosophy and teachings rocks biatch. Get with it. Igbo women? Negroe please!! They don't stand a chance!!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by saiyaman: 5:03am On Mar 17, 2010
You are no better 18 platoon. undecided
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 17, 2010
trueword:

The fact that a city like Lagos is in Yoruba land is just coincidence. The reason lagos is the way it is is because it was the FCT, so all those money looters made sure to build it so that they can live well. If for some reason that capital of Nigeria was in Calabar, then Calabar would be the big city where everyone would go to in order to make it. This would mean that the Yorubas would be migrating east to get to the big city instead of easterners migrating west. Without the FCT previously being in Lagos, Lagos would be just like the rest of the nigerian cities. There is nothing wrong with any group migrating to Lagos to try to make a living. It's done all over the world. So people should stop trying to claim Lagos as if it was their tribe that built it. Lagos is for everyone.

What was in Abuja before the FCT was moved there? If Abuja later becomes economic hub, should northerners lay claim to it and try chasing others out?

There is something wrong with the wrong ingrates moving into Lagos thinking they are better than Yoruba people!! Lagos is a Yoruba land and we call her Eko!!!!!! Eko oni baje!!!!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by akigbemaru: 5:13am On Mar 17, 2010
trueword:

The fact that a city like Lagos is in Yoruba land is just coincidence. The reason lagos is the way it is is because it was the FCT, so all those money looters made sure to build it so that they can live well.  If for some reason that capital of Nigeria was in Calabar, then Calabar would be the big city where everyone would go to in order to make it. This would mean that the Yorubas would be migrating east to get to the big city instead of easterners migrating west. Without the FCT previously being in Lagos, Lagos would be just like the rest of the nigerian cities. There is nothing wrong with any group migrating to Lagos to try to make a living. It's done all over the world. So people should stop trying to claim Lagos as if it was their tribe that built it. Lagos is for everyone.

Mr Apoda,
Remember Calabar and Kaduna used to be capitals, after the amalgation. Your lord Lugard see the creativities' powers of Yoruba people and our tolerance, he quickly moved to South West to join the dream team.

Our prosperity is not a fluke or being had capital in our side. It's Oduduwa traits like some ibos will say.
1) We created the only religion of Africa
2) We created the African based christian religion
3) We have the largest number of twins birth in the world
What would you to show us our appreciation? We are not narcissistic about our progress, except if Apodas like you flash the lighter to look for dirty words from us.

we ibos are 99% christians

But your history book will tell you that Yoruba introduced christianity and built the first church ever worshiped at in iboland for you ingrate people. Anywhere, you blame Northerners, you need to blame Yorubas too. Not need of publicly insulting Northerners and privately lampooning Yorubas.

You want to leave Nigeria, you know what to do now, your land is just 27,000kmss. We are good with North, East and West, if Nigeria is to break up.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by trueword: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2010
akigbemaru:

Mr Apoda,
Remember Calabar and Kaduna used to be capitals, after the amalgation. Your lord Lugard see the creativities' powers of Yoruba people and our tolerance, he quickly moved to South West to join the dream team.

Our prosperity is not a fluke or being had capital in our side. It's Oduduwa traits like some ibos will say.
1) We created the only religion of Africa
2) We created the African based christian religion
3) We have the largest number of twins birth in the world
What would you to show us our appreciation? We are not narcissistic about our progress, except if Apodas like you flash the lighter to look for dirty words from us.

But your history book will tell you that Yoruba introduced christianity and built the first church ever worshiped at in iboland for you ingrate people. Anywhere, you blame Northerners, you need to blame Yorubas too. Not need of publicly insulting Northerners and privately lampooning Yorubas.

You want to leave Nigeria, you know what to do now, your land is just 27,000kmss. We are good with North, East and West, if Nigeria is to break up.

That's why Calabar is practically the cleanest city. But Calabar was never really built like Lagos was being built. Lagos was controlled after Nigeria was independent and all those looting military men and politician were vigorously building Lagos to their liking. If Calabar was the FCT after Nigeria was independent and all the looters were based there, then it would have more things. It's on the coast just like Lagos is but it has some nice mountains and natual beauty.

It's been well documented that the Igbos were the hardest people for the British to subdue when they came to Nigeria. The reason they went to Lagos is because they were able to have a more successful slave trading post in yorubaland.

I'd rather not go deeper with all that.  What major commerce city is in Yorubaland besides Lagos? While in east you have many, but non is really like a big city. So don't try to make argument that Lagos would be what it is without the FCT being there for long time. What was Abuja before FCT, so just stop with all this tribalism talk.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2010
trueword:

That's why Calabar is practically the cleanest city. But Calabar was never really built like Lagos was being built. Lagos was controlled after Nigeria was independent and all those looting military men and politician were vigorously building Lagos to their liking. If Calabar was the FCT after Nigeria was independent and all the looters were based there, then it would have more things. It's on the coast just like Lagos is but it has some nice mountains and natual beauty.

It's been well documented that the Igbos were the hardest people for the British to subdue when they came to Nigeria. The reason they went to Lagos is because they were able to have a more successful slave trading post in yorubaland.

I'd rather not go deeper with all that.  What major commerce city is in Yorubaland besides Lagos? While in east you have many, but non is really like a big city. So don't try to make argument that Lagos would be what it is without the FCT being there for long time. What was Abuja before FCT, so just stop with all this tribalism talk.

Shut da fuk up if you don't know history dumb chunk!! The reason it was easy for the brits to penetrate Yorubaland is because of sea. All tribes living on the coasts of west Africa were worst hit by slavery. Meanwhile Igboland was considered inhabitable and a forest cause of it's location. The slave merchants tried more than thrice before they could finally get in to Igboland. Besides they were looking for skilled people not forest dwelling folks. And I said, I preferred Lagos to be how it naturally was when Yorubas were the only ones there. Who cares about all that commerce blah blah blah? You over populated the entire city. Go back with your commercial nuts to your jungles!!! Red mud swampy habitat. Yeah right. We prefer to have normally populated towns rather than over populated cities in Yoruba land. Small time you folks will over populate Calabar as you are doing PH now. Go abeg!! All the Igbo girls that over populated bar beach nko? Lagos would have been a world class city if it wasn't for you money driven greedy Igbos. Yeah I said You Igbos suck ass!! Call me tribalist all you want but I won't have you ingrates degrade my tribe while I'm choosing to ignore the bad things in your tribe. Go back to Enugu or something. Over population is bad and so is under population. Go and populate Igboland and leave Yorubas alone in Yoruba land.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2010
trueword:

Thank you for speaking the truth.

The Yoruba were easy to say "yessa masta" to the whites, while the Igbos were hard to subdue. Maybe it is because of our independent nature.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

Shut da fuk up if you don't know history dumb chunk!! The reason it was easy for the brits to penetrate Yorubaland is because of sea. All tribes living on the coasts of west Africa were worst hit by slavery.  Meanwhile Igboland was considered inhabitable and a forest cause of it's location. The slave merchants tried more than thrice before they could finally get in to Igboland. Besides they were looking for skilled people not forest dwelling folks. And I said, I preferred Lagos to be how it naturally was when Yorubas were the only ones there. Who cares about all that commerce blah blah blah? You over populated the entire city. Go back with your commercial nuts to your jungles!!! Red mud swampy habitat. Yeah right. We prefer to have normally populated towns rather than over populated cities in Yoruba land. Small time you folks will over populate Calabar as you are doing PH now. Go abeg!! All the Igbo girls that over populated bar beach nko? Lagos would have been a world class city if it wasn't for you money driven greedy Igbos. Yeah I said You Igbos suck backside!! Call me tribalist all you want but I won't have you ingrates degrade my tribe while I'm choosing to ignore the bad things in your tribe. Go back to Enugu or something. Over population is bad and so is under population. Go and populate Igboland and leave Yorubas alone in Yoruba land.

Lagos was built off of Eastern oil. We Igbos have every right to claim your city, since our land and the other groups that inhabit the Niger Delta land is being exploited. Without Eastern oil, Lagos would be nothing. Yoruba foolish dreams of grandeur. I can just imagine if Biafra had succeeded. The East would be like a oil rich Middle Eastern state. Maybe like Dubai, while you Yoruba would be doing nothing. Foolish people. Give us back our money that helped build your wack city. Our OIL built Lagos so enough with you bull shyt and go fuuuuuuck yourself!!! Did you hear me, GO FUUUUUUCK YOURSELF. Foolish Yoruba people who steal money from Igbos and our OIL!!!!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Lagos was built off of Eastern oil. We Igbos have every right to claim your city, since our land and the other groups that inhabit the Niger Delta land is being exploited. Without Eastern oil, Lagos would be nothing. Yoruba foolish dreams of grandeur. I can just imagine if Biafra had succeeded. The East would be like a oil rich Middle Eastern state. Maybe like Dubai, while you Yoruba would be doing nothing. Foolish people. Give us back our money that helped build your wack city. Our OIL built Lagos so enough with you bull shyt and go fuuuuuuck yourself!!! Did you hear me, GO FUUUUUUCK YOURSELF. Foolish Yoruba people who steal money from Igbos and our OIL!!!!

*death*

Diagnosis: Heart failure

Where is SEFAGO? sad
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Thank you for speaking the truth.

The Yoruba were easy to say "yessa masta" to the whites, while the Igbos were hard to subdue. Maybe it is because of our independent nature.

Hahahahaha please!!!!! Who changed their names to Johns and Jenifers more in Nigeria? And Igbos were suppose to be hard to subdue? Hhahahahahahahaahaha. Clown!!!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by omoluabi1(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2010
Gaddafi is scared of nigerian army, he knws our military strength hence he's glamouring for our division.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

Hahahahaha please!!!!! Who changed their names to Johns and Jenifers more in Nigeria? And Igbos were suppose to be hard to subdue? Hhahahahahahahaahaha. Clown!!!

Look Yoruba, your people were ready to bow down to the Brits, because Brits saved your people from the Fulani Jihads. This is a well documented fact.

If it wasn't for the Brits, you Yorubas would be speaking Hausa and would have been made slaves to the Fulani just like the Nupe.

And it is well documented that the Brits never liked the Igbo because of our independent nature. Why do you they sided with your people who were easy to bow down to them, and the Hausa who wanted the British to continue to rule Nigeria.

Foolish boy.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

*death*

Diagnosis: Heart failure

Where is SEFAGO? sad

I know you would rear you head in one of these threads. Another defender of the Yoruba. Biko, I do not want to battle you.

I have other intentions for you. wink
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Eastern oil? don't let the Ijaws hear that from your mouth. And you live in PH? Hope not Diobu area cause I know some Ijaw boys that'll do you for saying eastern oil!!!

Lagos was built with Cocoa and agricultural money which the Igbos had no contribution whatsoever in. It was West and middlebelt contributing. Idiot when Nigerian currency was greater than dollars was it oil? Wasn't it cocoa and palm oil money? Thief!! You Igbos are so much like the Europeans from claiming other's land to claiming other's history and insecurity sewn in your inferiority complex that makes you want to be seen as the best when you are not!!! Get off Yoruba folk's nuts. Even the Hausa contributed more than you Igbos in Agriculture back then till now!!! Fuk you I say!!!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

I know you would rear you head in one of these threads. Another defender of the Yoruba. Biko, I do not want to battle you.

I have other intentions for you. wink
Abeg plz, I dont play the defend game. Everything ends on NL with you defenders and attackers grin

Intentions indeed
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

Eastern oil? don't let the Ijaws hear that from your mouth. And you live in PH? Hope not Diobu area cause I know some Ijaw boys that'll do you for saying eastern oil!!!

Lagos was built with Cocoa and agricultural money which the Igbos had no contribution whatsoever in. It was West and middlebelt contributing. Idiot when Nigerian currency was greater than dollars was it oil? Wasn't it cocoa and palm oil money? Thief!! You Igbos are so much like the Europeans from claiming other's land to claiming other's history and insecurity sewn in your inferiority complex that makes you want to be seen as the best when you are not!!! Get off Yoruba folk's nuts. Even the Hausa contributed more than you Igbos in Agriculture back then till now!!! Fuk you I say!!!

You do know that almost half of Igboland is found in the Niger Delta? Oops I let the secret out of the bag. Yes, my very own state, Abia State has tons of oil. Just like Imo State. Yes, our oil. The Ijaws would not say anything, because they know their Igbo cousins have their best interest in mind.

Enugu has coal, Igboland is blessed with many mineral resources and good farmland as well. Shows what you know of the East. Yorubas are not that bright about other parts of the country. That is because you all do not travel and like the safety of your homeland. Foolish people. And you all scream the loudest about "One Naija."  grin

Yorubaland with their overcrowded cities and armies of beggars just like the Hausa. You will never see an Igbo beggar. We are not lazy. While your people wait for a handout from Igbo and Ijaw oil, we are busy buying up your land.

We Igbos will soon own all of Yorubaland if there is still One Naija.
 You never know, I maybe your landlord one day.  undecided
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

Look Yoruba, your people were ready to bow down to the Brits, because Brits saved your people from the Fulani Jihads. This is a well documented fact.

If it wasn't for the Brits, you Yorubas would be speaking Hausa and would have been made slaves to the Fulani just like the Nupe.

And it is well documented that the Brits never liked the Igbo because of our independent nature. Why do you they sided with your people who were easy to bow down to them, and the Hausa who wanted the British to continue to rule Nigeria.

Foolish boy.

But we barely see Yorubas change their name or name their kids to Jenifer, John, james, Jim, Patrick, Joseph, and what not? Yorubas are proud of their tribal names. How come Igbos are suppose to be independent in nature but can't name their kids tribal names? That's they kissed white folks ass so much they named their kids after white folks. Fuk you like I said before!!!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

Abeg plz, I dont play the defend game. Everything ends on NL with you defenders and attackers grin

Intentions indeed

So you must be an attacker. Hmmmm

Let me just stay on topic, before you have me saying something else if you know what I mean.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2010
Have you ever seen me attack?
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

But we barely see Yorubas change their name or name their kids to Jenifer, John, james, Jim, Patrick, Joseph, and what not? Yorubas are proud of their tribal names. How come Igbos are suppose to be independent in nature but can't name their kids tribal names? That's they kissed white folks backside so much they named their kids after white folks. Fuk you like I said before!!!

Who cares about the name? Igbos give their children Biblical names, like any religious people. It is not out of respect for whites as you Yorubas do. Yorubas, begging to the Brits to help defeat Biafra. Just begging. Hausa and the Yoruba needed the help of Europe to defeat the Igbo. And your incompetent people took years, not months to subdue us. Shows how weak your people are, that even with European weapons, you have a hard time defeating the Igbo.
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

Have you ever seen me attack?

Yes I think. undecided
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2010
You've been seeing things lately grin tongue

@post
Go and divide nau. Ive said my own about this. . . . I can see the future, not looking good cry
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by trueword: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

Shut da fuk up if you don't know history dumb chunk!! The reason it was easy for the brits to penetrate Yorubaland is because of sea. All tribes living on the coasts of west Africa were worst hit by slavery. Meanwhile Igboland was considered inhabitable and a forest cause of it's location. The slave merchants tried more than thrice before they could finally get in to Igboland. Besides they were looking for skilled people not forest dwelling folks. And I said, I preferred Lagos to be how it naturally was when Yorubas were the only ones there. Who cares about all that commerce blah blah blah? You over populated the entire city. Go back with your commercial nuts to your jungles!!! Red mud swampy habitat. Yeah right. We prefer to have normally populated towns rather than over populated cities in Yoruba land. Small time you folks will over populate Calabar as you are doing PH now. Go abeg!! All the Igbo girls that over populated bar beach nko? Lagos would have been a world class city if it wasn't for you money driven greedy Igbos. Yeah I said You Igbos suck backside!! Call me tribalist all you want but I won't have you ingrates degrade my tribe while I'm choosing to ignore the bad things in your tribe. Go back to Enugu or something. Over population is bad and so is under population. Go and populate Igboland and leave Yorubas alone in Yoruba land.

Wow. You are in denial. Maybe you need to go and read some books before coming here to spread lies. And just where would the money to build Lagos into anything come from. World Class city.lol. Just what was Lagos before oil money.If we go back, we will have to destroy practically all of the buildings in Lagos, because they were funded through oil money in eastern/south region. So now Yoruba are more skilled than Igbos.  what nonsense
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

You do know that almost half of Igboland is found in the Niger Delta? Oops I let the secret out of the bag. Yes, my very own state, Abia State has tons of oil. Just like Imo State. Yes, our oil. The Ijaws would not say anything, because they know their Igbo cousins have their best interest in mind.

Enugu has coal, Igboland is blessed with many mineral resources and good farmland as well. Shows what you know of the East. Yorubas are not that bright about other parts of the country. That is because you all do not travel and like the safety of your homeland. Foolish people. And you all scream the loudest about "One Naija."  grin

Yorubaland with their overcrowded cities and armies of beggars just like the Hausa. You will never see an Igbo beggar. We are not lazy. While your people wait for a handout from Igbo and Ijaw oil, we are busy buying up your land.

We Igbos will soon own all of Yorubaland if there is still One Naija.
 You never know, I maybe your landlord one day.  undecided

How much of the oil in Abia has been exploited? Same Ijaw you folks love to claim sabotaged your Biafra dream are now your cousins? Cousin when it pleases you! Nope You do not have shit in Niger Delta stop claiming people's land geez you Igbos are just like you are perceived. Oh wait, I haven't seen any beggar of Yoruba origin. How about those Igbo girls carrying two kids, singing praise songs on Aba road in PH? Dude I know about Nigeria alot and I still love Nigerian land scape. Hope you know I don't hate Igbos but I won't let you trash talk my tribe when your tribe is the real trash!!
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2010
FL Gators:

You've been seeing things lately grin tongue

@post
Go and divide nau. Ive said my own about this. . . . I can see the future, not looking good cry

But I do not want to be a nation away from my Yoruba beauties.  sad

It will be very hard for me to divide from them.  cry
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2010
EzeUche:

But I do not want to be a nation away from my Yoruba beauties.  sad

It will be very hard for me to divide from them.  cry

Oh dry your tears my dear. tongue

Like you said on the other thread, once Fulani comes to Lagos, we'll go packing to Igboland. I heard that you guys are very muscular and sexy, na true? Def expect me in Owerri ab wetin dem call am again lol
Re: Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi by EzeUche(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2010
9jaganja:

How much of the oil in Abia has been exploited? Same Ijaw you folks love to claim sabotaged your Biafra dream are now your cousins? Cousin when it pleases you! Nope You do not have poo in Niger Delta stop claiming people's land geez you Igbos are just like you are perceived. Oh wait, I haven't seen any beggar of Yoruba origin. How about those Igbo girls carrying two kids, singing praise songs on Aba road in PH? Dude I know about Nigeria alot and I still love Nigerian land scape. Hope you know I don't hate Igbos but I won't let you trash talk my tribe when your tribe is the real trash!!

Nkita tabiekwa gi amu

Oil is found in Igboland, however we can see how you Hausa and Yoruba treat the Ijaw to be wary of your involvement in our land. We can also see how you are exploiting oil from the Ikwerre who are an Igbo speaking group. Who is claiming other people's land? Igboland is part of the Niger Delta you idiot.

Yorubas need to keep their noses out of Eastern affairs and worry about your own land. A Yoruba always trying to dictate to the Igbos what we should do. Foolish people. Stay out of Eastern affairs. And you know what boy, GO FUUUUCKKKK YOURSELF and Go to hell.

FYI, when I talk about the Yoruba ppl, I am only talking about a few select men. Wole Soyinka and the others like him, I have nothing but the utmost respect.

Plus I have a lot of love for Yoruba women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ajumobi Is An American, So Akala May Still Be Governor Of Oyo State / NJC Recommends Sack Of Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia & Justice James T. Agbadu / Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.