Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? (21971 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Sex-an Act Of Worship 2 / Should You Pee Before Or After Sex? An Expert Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by somehow: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2017
For educational purposes, kindly show us biblical references where its frowned upon bearing in mind that most of the people the bible counted as God lover married their relatives.
agohmamuda:
Leave culture of out of this. The Bible is the standard. God frowns against it. You can only marry or do shut from your 4th cousin. That's Wat the Bible/God says. I can show you the scriptures if u want. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2017
That no was in caps lock though grin
Laveda:

NO. smiley

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by sorextee(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
staying in lag

Caringguy:
She's what?

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by KGBEAST(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
OP, I'll tell you my own.

I don't see it as an abomination. My parents are cousins and nobody banished them from the village. But then, your environment matters, if it's against the norm, then maybe you shouldn't do it.
What Ghanaian tribe are you from that first cousin marriage is legal?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by vicben27(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
That's why I'm even ignoring the hypocrites who are insulting me. Good morning.
that's the Best thing to do! Good afternoon to ya! Just go ahead and enjoy the rest of your day ur highness! we have soo many reasons to be Happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by McPerry(f): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
MrMicholo:
Hey, This is the first time I'm seeking help here.. so you guys should help me please..
I and my cousin are actually having the hots for each other... Whenever we meet, we kiss, handle, smooch and everything..
We both go naked buh whenever i'm about to enter... She just stops, as if on reflex.... She becomes shaky and scared, thinking that what we're doing is an abomination...
She just asked me on Whatsapp if what we are doing is an abomination... I don't know what to answer her sef... biko, you guys should help me..
I really wanna have that girl...

Op, it's obvious you need someone to tell you it's not an abomination right?
So you can continue.
Me am telling you to continue oo, when nemesis catches up with ona, your eyes go open.
As if babes done finish for outside.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by PianoWizard: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't even know about cultural norm. Like I was surprised too, but since nobody complained, I guess it's not really a taboo.
Yea, I heard so too.
Ol izz well. smiley
what are you saying ?

Having sex with your cousin is not a taboo.

I fear you.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
ubongoton:
I dont how to wrotten the advice for you because am shey i cant written
this is boring get a brain man
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by PianoWizard: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
MrMicholo:

I see you've never had a very strong emotional attraction to someone before that's why you're saying this...

Have you ever asked why people fall in love with married people... even after knowing they are married
abeg don't use this to justify your deeds..

what you doing is wrong.

dey smooch your cousin dey go.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by PianoWizard: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
agohmamuda:
Leave culture of out of this. The Bible is the standard. God frowns against it. You can only marry or do shut from your 4th cousin. That's Wat the Bible/God says. I can show you the scriptures if u want. Cheers.
I just tire...

which kind of attraction will lure me to my cousin.

knowing she is my cousin has killed that attraction.

He is coming here to ask for advice.

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Second cousins. They share the same grandparents, but they still have the same surname. I mean before they got married.

I knew there was something about you, just couldn't place it. undecided
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Iamdmentor1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
MrMicholo:

Jammie and Cercei were siblings nah.... not cousins...

Remember cousin Lancel and Cersei?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by handsomebanana(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Reminds me of Albert Einstein. He divorced his first wife and got married to his first cousin
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by nelson7777: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
OP, I'll tell you my own.

I don't see it as an abomination. My parents are cousins and nobody banished them from the village. But then, your environment matters, if it's against the norm, then maybe you shouldn't do it.

even though u r just trying to help, b careful of d information u share here, u dnt wnt it to come bk n bite u
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Blackfyre:

I knew there was something about you, just couldn't place it. undecided
If you say so. smiley
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
PianoWizard:
what are you saying ?

Having sex with your cousin is not a taboo.

I fear you.
Fear me then.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
If you say so. smiley

Answer the other mentiontongue
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
KGBEAST:

What Ghanaian tribe are you from that first cousin marriage is legal?
Not first please, I said second.

Btw, I'm an ewe girl.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
nelson7777:

even though u r just trying to help, b careful of d information u share here, u dnt wnt it to come bk n bite u
Okay sir.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by agohmamuda(m): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
somehow:
For educational purposes, kindly show us biblical references where its frowned upon bearing in mind that most of the people the bible counted as God lover married their relatives.

Leviticus 18-6 to the end.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
ubongoton:

Amen ,,,,,,i cant apologisation

You are not funny. Stop trying
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by somehow: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Too bad what you sent didn't include one's cousin.

If you think I missed it, kindly quote the particular verse forbidding people from marrying or sleeping with their cousins.
agohmamuda:

Leviticus 18-6 to the end.

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by agadez007(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Its a taboo in my side to bed or Marry your first/second till fourth generation cousin,A close Relative of mine was disgraced for straffing his cousin
we count four Generations before Marrying
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Augustap(f): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2017
You both are committing an incestuous act. Even if it's not a taboo in your place, you should stop cos of the future. You may still have the hots for each other even when both of you're married to your respective spouses. This could result in a lot of problems, and it'd be awkward having each other around. Plus i wonder what will happen if your family finds out
My thoughts though
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Augustap(f): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2017
somehow:
Too bad what you sent didn't include one's cousin.

If you think I missed it, kindly quote the particular verse forbidding people from marrying or sleeping with their cousins.
Still there should be no intimate relationship with cousins until the 4th generation
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by somehow: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Augustap:

Still there should be no intimate relationship with cousins until the 4th generation

Quote it na

Who did Isaac marry?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by gentleedu(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Papiikush:
Fück y'all Lannisters grin
hahahaha we even hv lannisters here ooo
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by gentleedu(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I think you mean fvck Jaime and Cercei grin
lols and now Jaime wanna Bleep cercei so bad but cercei is doing Shakara
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
And that's not me at dp so your worthless point no hold water.
am i to trade words with u, never!
The bitter truth is ur condemned by ur own utterances, if ur parent's union is abominable in the eyes of God, then my dear better work out ur own salvation with fear & trembling, pray urself out that u may not partake in d sins of ur fathers, according to d bible, thank u
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
ugoswaggz:

am i to trade words with u, never!
The bitter truth is ur condemned by ur own utterances, if ur parent's is abominable in the eyes of God, then my dear better work out ur own salvation with fear & trembling, pray urself out that u may partake in d sins of ur fathers, according to d bible, thank u
After using derogatory words to me, you're now a saint advising me abi? I've never seen a stupid hypocrite.

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
After using derogatory words to me, you're now a saint advising me abi? I've never seen a stupid hypocrite.

hmmm ok i won't curse u for that since am like old enough to be ur father.
Well am sorry i used a harsh word on u early what u said really disgusted but its not my concern, am sorry
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
ugoswaggz:

hmmm ok i won't curse u for that since am like old enough to be ur father.
Well am sorry i used a harsh word on u early what u said really disgusted but its not my concern, am sorry
Old enough and you can't respect your old age. Grandpa? undecided
It's my damn opinion! If you don't like it, move to the next poster. Be poking your nose in people's business, don't mind your old age. Mtcheew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Man Ask For Money From His Girlfriend Or Wife ??? / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.