Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? (21920 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Sex-an Act Of Worship 2 / Should You Pee Before Or After Sex? An Expert Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by MrMicholo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laveda:
Of all the women, you choose your cousin.

Continue, I have no advise for you.

I see you've never had a very strong emotional attraction to someone before that's why you're saying this...

Have you ever asked why people fall in love with married people... even after knowing they are married

8 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Harddiskng(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
OP, I'll tell you my own.

I don't see it as an abomination. My parents are cousins and nobody banished them from the village. But then, your environment matters, if it's against the norm, then maybe you shouldn't do it.

Your post was spot-on. Please ignore any unintelligent rant you see below it.

I personally dont see anything wrong in cousins getting married after all they are not from the same father or mother.

If you are religious, even from the days of Issac in the bible, it had been a norm which even “God” himself didn’t frown at but if its against the ordinance of man (eg the law) you shouldn’t. “God” wants you to be law-abiding.

FYI in over 95% of Africa (if not more), it is absolutely legal to marry your cousin. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

The problem is that most people’s knowledge is just based on what they have heard and sadly they have never for once put thoughts into it. Most poeple don’t think, they revive their empty traditions just based on hear-say.

Why should cousin marriage be disallowed, no reason what so ever except it is not permitted by law.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by MhizAnna(f): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yes its abormination
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Harddiskng:

Your post was spot-on. Please ignore any unintelligent rants you see below it.

I personally dont see anything wrong in cousins getting married after all they are not from the same father or mother.

If you are religious, even from the days of Issac in the bible, it had been a norm which even “God” himself didn’t frown at but if its against the ordinance of man (eg the law) you shouldn’t. “God” wants you to be law-abiding.

FYI in over 95% of Africa (if not more), it is absolutely legal to marry your cousin. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

The problem is that most people’s knowledge is just based on what they have heard and sadly they never for once put thoughts into it. Most poeple don’t think, they revive their empty traditions just based on hear-say.

Why should cousin marriage be disallowed, no reason what so ever except it is not permitted by law.

Just when I had lost hope, someone sensible came along. kiss
What I've noticed here is people don't respect the opinion of others. What fun will life be if we all think alike? Life has shaped us into what we're. And if insulting someone who thinks differently from us is wise, then there's a problem somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by sorextee(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
@ Caringguy
Dont mind her, she is...

Laveda:

NO. smiley

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by konkonbilo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
60-70% of northerns in Nigeria marry their cousins.

3 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Harddiskng(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Just when I had lost hope, someone sensible came along. kiss
What I've noticed here is people don't respect the opinion of others. What fun will life be if we all think alike? Life has shaped us into what we're. And if insulting someone who thinks differently from us is wise, then there's a problem somewhere.

The demography of unintelligent people on Nairaland is vastly overwhelmingly.

Be rest assured some don’t even know the meaning of the word “Cousin”.

Attacking people for their own opinion so low-brow. Everytime I switch between “Quora” and “Nairaland”, its somewhat depressing. The quality of mind of most people here ehn angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by targetspot: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
It actually depends on the norms and traditions of ur place of origin.. I wil advice u ask ur parents or elderly one from ur area indirectly abt this.. lyk in my place, u r only allow to date or marriage from d 4th generation anytin aside dt is abominable.. and going against d tradition, rilli attract serious consequences on d persons involved welther young or old .. no b hear say.. I have see happen!
Be careful!

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by sorextee(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
There are some funny questions and posts on quora too. Sometimes I just wonder den laugh its not only us who asks stupid qsts.. Although the atmosphere there is cool ND relaxing u hardly see pple throwing insults Have u checked reddit?

Harddiskng:

Attacking people for their own opinion so low-brow. Everytime I switch between “Quora” and “Nairaland”, its somewhat depressing. The quality of mind of most people here ehn angry
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Gofwane(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
danieljessy:
My cousins wey them ugly like wetin I no know angry.my thought no go wan try am
grin grin grin so had it been they are looking very hot with big booty like nicki minaj, there would be been a possibility of you shinning their kitty
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by danieljessy: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gofwane:
grin grin grin so had it been they are looking very hot with big booty like nicki minaj, there would be been a possibility of you shinning their kitty
Nicky minaj n i'll b like grin

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abi abi e jo ya were ni? you give u permission to nack yourselves? cheesy
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by cybriz82(m): 1:59am On Oct 31, 2017
na only ur mom and dad fit ansa ur question,
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by quanboss: 3:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:
Fück y'all Lannisters grin
grin grin
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by ruggedmallaam(m): 4:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:
Fück y'all Lannisters grin
who is a lannister. i first saw it on games of throne
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 6:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Harddiskng:

It's very depressing. It's as if you should throw your phone and never login again.
Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by agohmamuda(m): 6:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Leave culture of out of this. The Bible is the standard. God frowns against it. You can only marry or do shut from your 4th cousin. That's Wat the Bible/God says. I can show you the scriptures if u want. Cheers.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by bularvz: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Wow okay I guess it's a cultural norm for you then, just like in some parts of China. But in Nigeria, it's a taboo. Even in some places, as long as the faintest or the most distant connection is established between two families, marital unions between the two would be banned.
Not really, in some northern states they actually do it.

2 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Fair warning; Don't try this shiit next time with me.
If it's me you're referring to about being an orphan.
i guess thats u on ur dp

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by bobonkiti101(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2017
O.P. why are you trying so hard to lay a cause on your generation. eeh!

3 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Afonjashapmouth: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Follow @shadyroom101 on IG you will read far worse stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Xmen149(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Do you know why blood is creamed before transfusion even when its coming from inside same family.

Each family have their genetic composition (a lot with defects)which another must come in to balance,mostly Nigerians (i dnt know about other African countries),i bet our ancestors noticed this(they can never be a able to explain)and tagged them as taboo in most families after long it became culture.

Consult your families for proper guidance.

For those forcing it down others throat that it should be practiced i think everyone would do good to stay in line with their own norms and believes.

All of such i have witnessed in Naija have never worked well at all either one or both of the couples contact some strange disease and die,.but the ofspring ususally suffer long and hard ailment before giving up including my own causin.

In my tribe,.when you want to marry you inform the elders who will then investigate to make sure the two families are never related or that the other family have no strange trait/illness in their family...........

If its allowed in your family,.brother please go ahead,..else save your self the torment

3 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by MrMicholo(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Harddiskng:

Your post was spot-on. Please ignore any unintelligent rant you see below it.

The problem is that most people’s knowledge is just based on what they have heard and sadly they have never for once put thoughts into it. Most poeple don’t think, they revive their empty traditions just based on hear-say.

You just made a whole lot of sense bro...
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by MrMicholo(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Xmen149:
Do you know why blood is creamed before transfusion even when its coming from inside same family.

Each family have their genetic composition (a lot with defects)which another must come in to balance,mostly Nigerians (i dnt know about other African countries),i bet our ancestors noticed this(they can never be a able to explain)and tagged them as taboo in most families after long it became culture.

Consult your families for proper guidance.

For those forcing it down others throat that it should be practiced i think everyone would do good to stay in line with their own norms and believes.

All of such i have witnessed in Naija have never worked well at all either one or both of the couples contact some strange disease and die,.but the ofspring ususally suffer long and hard ailment before giving up including my own causin.

In my tribe,.when you want to marry you inform the elders who will then investigate to make sure the two families are never related or that the other family have no strange trait/illness in their family...........

If its allowed in your family,.brother please go ahead,..else save your self the torment

You're really scaring me bro..
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by MrMicholo(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2017
bobonkiti101:
O.P. why are you trying so hard to lay a cause on your generation. eeh!

Curse ke..... baba calm down ooo
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2017
ugoswaggz:

i guess thats u on ur dp, u even look like an abominable act
And that's not me at dp so your worthless point no hold water.

2 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by terrezo2002(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2017
MrMicholo:
Hey, This is the first time I'm seeking help here.. so you guys should help me please..
I and my cousin are actually having the hots for each other... Whenever we meet, we kiss, handle, smooch and everything..
We both go naked buh whenever i'm about to enter... She just stops, as if on reflex.... She becomes shaky and scared, thinking that what we're doing is an abomination...
She just asked me on Whatsapp if what we are doing is an abomination... I don't know what to answer her sef... biko, you guys should help me..
I really wanna have that girl...
I know you won't marry her. You are just driven by lust. Stop the affear and get it out of your mind.
Secondly, formication is bad. Don't have any sexual relationship with anyone you are not married to. All sins have consequences.

Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4

May God help you.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Harddiskng(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2017
sorextee:
There are some funny questions and posts on quora too. Sometimes I just wonder den laugh its not only us who asks stupid qsts.. Although the atmosphere there is cool ND relaxing u hardly see pple throwing insults Have u checked reddit?

Lol the wonderful thing about the stupid questions on Quora is that someone would just give an overly intelligent answer that would blow your mind. I have learnt a whole lot.

Reddit? I would check it out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by vicben27(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't even know about cultural norm. Like I was surprised too, but since nobody complained, I guess it's not really a taboo.
Yea, I heard so too.
Ol izz well. smiley
don't mind them, its widely practiced in northern Nigeria. the fulanis n a few other northern tribes practice it. I have friends who married their cousins. they see it as a way of keeping a strong blood line and stronger family bond. Christianity prohibit's that thou.

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by sorextee(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2017
i wont lie, me too.
reddit make sense too. even seun dey visit there.
Harddiskng:

Lol the wonderful thing about the stupid questions on Quora is that someone would just give an overly intelligent answer that would blow your mind. I have learnt a whole lot.

Reddit? I would check it out. Thanks

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2017
sorextee:
@ Caringg.uy
Dont mind her, she is...

She's what?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2017
vicben27:
don't mind them, its widely practiced in northern Nigeria. the fulanis n a few other northern tribes practice it. I have friends who married their cousins. they see it as a way of keeping a strong blood line and stronger family bond. Christianity prohibit's that thou.
That's why I'm even ignoring the hypocrites who are insulting me. Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Guys In Relationships / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu / Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.