Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? (21972 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Sex-an Act Of Worship 2 / Should You Pee Before Or After Sex? An Expert Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
You dunno those places? You based at lagos? My parents are Ghanaians nau. All my siblings were born in Nigeria except me sef.
obviously am a Nigerian .. Lagos based .. so u decided to opt for Ghana rather than Lagos .. how is Ghana btw
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by ibietela2(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Laveda:

NO. smiley

Are you in PH?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
obviously am a Nigerian .. Lagos based .. so u decided to opt for Ghana rather than Lagos .. how is Ghana btw
Ehn so I stayed in isolo nau. Had to continue with my education. Gh is fine.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by ibietela2(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
I am not understanding this cousins marriage.

So i can marry my mother's elder sister's second daughter?

Or my father's younger sister's second Daughter?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by ibietela2(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
agohmamuda:
Leave culture of out of this. The Bible is the standard. God frowns against it. You can only marry or do shut from your 4th cousin. That's Wat the Bible/God says. I can show you the scriptures if u want. Cheers.

Show us now
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Ehn so I stayed in isolo nau. Had to continue with my education. Gh is fine.
I know isolo .. that's good , so what year now ??

I have a uncle there in Ghana.. and he is fresh as apple , now I know its not only filter am seeing
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
I know isolo .. that's good , so what year now ??

I have a uncle there in Ghana.. and he is fresh as apple , now I know its not only filter am seeing
Yaff craze finish. grin grin
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Yaff craze finish. grin grin
wow!
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
wow!
Are you just knowing? tongue
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Are you just knowing? tongue
ok
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
ok
No matter how you vex your anger cannot boil yam. tongue
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
No matter how you vex your anger cannot boil yam. tongue
oh so u know am angry ... just keep a distance !
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
oh so u know am angry ... just keep a distance !
And if I don't what will you do? All these guys that use to form what I dunno. angry
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
And if I don't what will you do? All these guys that use to form what I dunno. angry
who is forming .. ? please just keepkwayet .. don't make the matter worst
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
who is forming .. ? please just keepkwayet .. don't make the matter worst
Okay.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay.
so tell me .. who is forming please?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
so tell me .. who is forming please?
I'm feeling sleepy already. Giving unnecessary attitude. Goodnight.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm feeling sleepy already. Giving unnecessary attitude. Goodnight.
tf? Debby I don't like it .. what is the meaning of that ?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
tf? Debby I don't like it .. what is the meaning of that ?
How nau, I'm telling you forming means giving unnecessary attitude and that I've to go offline because I'm feeling sleepy and I'm also saying goodnight.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
How nau, I'm telling you forming means giving unnecessary attitude and that I've to go offline because I'm feeling sleepy and I'm also saying goodnight.
which kind pikin be this ?? ur bf is really trying
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
which kind pikin be this ?? ur bf is really trying
Hahahaha, he no get choice before. grin
But he's enjoying too nau. smiley
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by AlexCk: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Second cousins. They share the same grandparents, but they still have the same surname. I mean before they got married.

I think it's the same great grand parents not grandparents,

1st cousins are the ones that have the same grandparents.

@op, nawa u o.
As much as it may be accepted in some places, to me, it's abit weird to hook up with ur cousin tho
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Makydebbie my baby kiss
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Makydebie my baby kiss
Hello happy Sunday.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
AlexCk:

I think it's the same great grand parents not grandparents,

1st cousins are the ones that have the same grandparents.

@op, nawa u o.
As much as it may be accepted in some places, to me, it's abit weird to hook up with ur cousin tho
Okay dear.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Hello happy Sunday.
we should be following each other, don't you think hii
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha, he no get choice before. grin But he's enjoying too nau. smiley
and you think its a good thing smiley smh
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2017
MhizAnna:
Yes its abormination
Welcome to nairaland cool.

*smiles*
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
we should be following each other, don't you think hii
Lead by example.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Done Belinda wink
makydebbie:
Lead by example.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
MrMicholo:
Hey, This is the first time I'm seeking help here.. so you guys should help me please..
I and my cousin are actually having the hots for each other... Whenever we meet, we kiss, handle, smooch and everything..
We both go naked buh whenever i'm about to enter... She just stops, as if on reflex.... She becomes shaky and scared, thinking that what we're doing is an abomination...
She just asked me on Whatsapp if what we are doing is an abomination... I don't know what to answer her sef... biko, you guys should help me..
I really wanna have that girl...
In the olden days, Amadioha and Ala will settle this matter smiley
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2017
it is not only abomiNATION na abomiCOUNTRY..Things are happening o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Man Ask For Money From His Girlfriend Or Wife ??? / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.