Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,528 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? (21984 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Sex-an Act Of Worship 2 / Should You Pee Before Or After Sex? An Expert Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Princeboca12(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
OP, I'll tell you my own.

I don't see it as an abomination. My parents are cousins and nobody banished them from the village. But then, your environment matters, if it's against the norm, then maybe you shouldn't do it.

My bible tells me that in Leviticus 18 Vs 6 " None of you shall marry a near relative, for I am the Lord"
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Princeboca12:

My bible tells me that in Leviticus 18 Vs 6 " None of you shall marry a near relative, for I am the Lord"
Okay pastor.

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by KGBEAST(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Not first please, I said second.

Btw, I'm an ewe girl.
Okay, my apologies, didn't read the part where you said second cousins
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
KGBEAST:

Okay, my apologies, didn't read the part where you said second cousins
Sure.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Old enough and you can't respect your old age. Grandpa? undecided
It's my damn opinion! If you don't like it, move to the next poster. Be poking your nose in people's business, don't mind your old age. Mtcheew.
hehehe my dear little child..
Strive to acquire discipline, respect & meekness, they are rare qualities & are priceless, so u can live long ok
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
ugoswaggz:

hehehe my dear little child..
Strive to acquire discipline, respect & meekness, they are rare qualities & are priceless, so u can live long ok
I'm not your child, if you practice what you're currently preaching, you wouldn't have said the nonsense you said to me. You can now stop quoting me.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie: .
baby
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
baby
Hey dear.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not your child, if you practice what you're currently preaching, you wouldn't have said the nonsense you said to me. You can now stop quoting me.
What an elder sees sitting, a child will not see it standing, u can run ur mouth all u want in NL, but make sure u dont do it in ur everyday life, it will soon get u into problem (be ware u don't actually know ppl, u only see physical faces, be careful & use ur mouth well). Remember my words honor ur elders that ur days may be long! Even d bible says so, if u are a believer, so my child i ask this of u in d name of whatever u believe in..thats all i can say
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
ugoswaggz:

What an elder sees sitting, a child will not see it standing, u can run ur mouth all u want in NL, but make sure u dont do it in ur everyday life, it will soon get u into problem (be ware u don't actually know ppl, u only see physical faces, be careful & use ur mouth well). Remember my words honor ur elders that ur days may be long! Even d bible says so, if u are a believer, so my child i ask this of u in d name of whatever u believe in..thats all i can say
Practice what you preach and stop being a hypocrite.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Is alright lipsrsealed
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
a word is enough for the wise
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
ugoswaggz:

Is alright lipsrsealed
If you did that, you wouldn't have used derogatory words on the picture.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by rozay12345: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
MrMicholo:
Hey, This is the first time I'm seeking help here.. so you guys should help me please..
I and my cousin are actually having the hots for each other... Whenever we meet, we kiss, handle, smooch and everything..
We both go naked buh whenever i'm about to enter... She just stops, as if on reflex.... She becomes shaky and scared, thinking that what we're doing is an abomination...
She just asked me on Whatsapp if what we are doing is an abomination... I don't know what to answer her sef... biko, you guys should help me..
I really wanna have that girl...
U can continue OP...But at judgment day...u would answer for yourself...at least an egyptian muslim cleric said you can have sex with your daughter if you are not properly married to her mother.....
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by AryEmber(f): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
First it was step siblings, now it's cousins turn. The next shite I'll hear is "help! I'm hopelessly in love with my sister!" then people will start with shitloads like "you can't help who you fall in love with ,or the heart wants what it wants." If God wan catch that bitchy cousin of yours, she should be the one my brother brings home in a distant future for wife. The rate she go run out en, I tell you, she would be fast than Flash and Quicksilver combine,endtimes shedren!

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Elioandrew: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
O mehn dis guy sha dey evil o. See as he dey prime d gal. Reeeaal abomination
It's called incest?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Hey dear.
I see a lot of your folks are giving you an hard time .. have fun cheesy
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
I see a lot of your folks are giving you an hard time .. have fun cheesy
Hard time ko, I've been very happy these days. Awayu?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Hard time ko, I've been very happy these days. Awayu?
is that how are you ?? olodo it not awayu

you got to gist me .. Whatsapp me!
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
is that how are you ?? olodo it not awayu

you got to gist me .. Whatsapp me!
Okay sir. grin
Be teaching me English smh. sad
Do you know who you're teaching? grin

Gist about?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay sir. grin Be teaching me English smh. sad Do you know who you're teaching? grin
Gist about?
dhoor !! smiley Who else am I teaching if not an Olodo(I bet you don't know what that means)
are you gonna gist me or not ??
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
rozay12345:
U can continue OP...But at judgment day...u would answer for yourself...at least an egyptian muslim cleric said you can have sex with your daughter if you are not properly married to her mother.....
Jeez!!
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:

dhoor !! smiley
Who else am I teaching if not an Olodo(I bet you don't know what that means)

are you gonna gist me or not ??
You think I don't understand what olodo means? See this one, olodo oshi. angry Ode nii boboyiii sha. sad

Gist about? If I wanna gist not this thread biko. grin
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
You think I don't understand what olodo means? See this one, olodo oshi. angry Ode nii boboyiii sha. sad

Gist about? If I wanna gist not this thread biko. grin
you think its funny ?? don't do it again bye
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:

you think its funny ?? don't do it again bye
So you think you can sell me with Yoruba. I'll teach you instead. Ti nba mu eh. Ma la eh. cheesy
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
So you think you can sell me with Yoruba. I'll teach you instead. Ti nba mu eh. Ma la eh. cheesy
see what translators had done.. you are trying though .. keep it up , after you mu-mi .. let me inform u officially that am a typical Yoruba guy ..

and don't ever ever , ever insult me stylishly .. learn to respect
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
see what translators had done.. you are trying though .. keep it up , after you mu-mi .. let me inform u officially that am a typical Yoruba guy ..

and don't ever ever , ever insult me stylishly .. learn to respect
Translator keh? Bro, I spent 14 years in lagos and I won't understand Yoruba? Lmao.

Okay daddy, if you say so. cheesy
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Translator keh? Bro, I spent 14 years in lagos and I won't understand Yoruba? Lmao.

Okay daddy, if you say so. cheesy
wow , which part in Lagos ? Or are you kidding ??
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:

wow , which part in Lagos ? Or are you kidding ??
Lol, I grew up in Nigeria. Stayed at jakande estate at isolo, okoko, then ireakari estate around cele. tongue
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I grew up in Nigeria. Stayed at jakande estate at isolo, okoko, then ireakari estate around cele. tongue
this address no be here ooo .. lemme use Google map !

but why Ghana?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
this address no be here ooo .. lemme use Google map !

but why Ghana?
You dunno those places? You based at lagos? My parents are Ghanaians nau. All my siblings were born in Nigeria except me sef.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by ibietela2(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Wow okay I guess it's a cultural norm for you then, just like in some parts of China. But in Nigeria, it's a taboo. Even in some places, as long as the faintest or the most distant connection is established between two families, marital unions between the two would be banned.

Is that's what you think or know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My NYSC Sex Experience. / My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.