Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? (21976 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Sex-an Act Of Worship 2 / Should You Pee Before Or After Sex? An Expert Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by TSOM(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
OP, I'll tell you my own.

I don't see it as an abomination. My parents are cousins and nobody banished them from the village. But then, your environment matters, if it's against the norm, then maybe you shouldn't do it.

Learn to keep certain things off the pages of Nairaland. You shouldn't have revealed this.

Pain is the currency we trade on on Nairaland . Keep your emotions in check and never give too much away.

The first people to spite you with this publicly would be your on-Nairaland friends. Take it from one who's e-brawled long enough to psychoanalyse people. smiley

4 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by theunnamed: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Fair warning; Don't try this shiit next time with me.
If it's me you're referring to about being an orphan.

Hey, would like to hang out sometime
Don't know how the pm thing works on Nl so quote me on your response....or not
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
theunnamed:

Hey, would like to hang out sometime
Don't know how the pm thing works on Nl so quote me on your response....or not
Hello, I'm not based in Nigeria.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
TSOM:

Learn to keep certain things off the pages of Nairaland. You shouldn't have revealed this.

Pain is the currency we trade on on Nairaland . Keep your emotions in check and never give too much away.

The first people to spite you with this publicly would be your on-Nairaland friends. Take it from one who's e-brawled long enough to psychoanalyse people. smiley
Okay then, correction taken.
Thanks, good morning. smiley

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Your Parent are either Hausa or Fulani or Muslims or all of the above.

makydebbie:
OP, I'll tell you my own.

I don't see it as an abomination. My parents are cousins and nobody banished them from the village. But then, your environment matters, if it's against the norm, then maybe you shouldn't do it.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by theunnamed: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Hello, I'm not based in Nigeria.

aiit it's cool

online buddies then?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by press4wrd: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
shocked shocked
LoRdCaT:
I think you mean fvck Jaime and Cercei grin
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
theunnamed:

aiit it's cool

online buddies then?
No problem.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
DeadRat:
your Parents Are What? And They Were Allowed To Get Married
My grandparents are actually second cousins. They didn't know and started dating. Then some traditions were done before they got married.
It actually happens often when two people don't have the slightest idea that they are related but OP's own is pure lust for his cousin which is not good at all.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 03, 2018
It is well with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady / My NYSC Sex Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.