Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (12284 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Dnockeror333(m): 12:53am On Nov 01, 2017
tycoon3:

I pray to be lucky as well nothing can be compared to having a beautiful and peaceful home
May God help us

Amen....

All things are possible, only just believe. God is in the wind, holding your hands, He will protect you through life that at the end, He may welcome us back to Himself. Keep your crosses.

"Blessed be those whose eyes are lifted up in tears.

"And blessed be the Earth, after the partying may they find the truth before the last breath of death about life with the Creator of Earth and Sky".
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 01, 2017
This is old school! grin

It's called the "cunning fox" strategy

There's an old Chinese joke, I think, about why a woman always walks behind her man, even if it's only a step. It's because she's weighed down by his MONEY grin

I get it and for my king I can or at least pretend to try grin

This believe it or not becomes a prevention against drunkards, beaters and womaniser because men drink, cheat and beat to get away from a nagging aggressive wife grin grin grin

#TeamOldSkool With benefits cool
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 01, 2017
People have tunnel vision! Look at the bigger picture shocked

It's called transferable fucking_Skills! No one tell you follow the list but get the Gist!

angry
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 01, 2017
17/23 grin

Is that a pass rate? cheesy

In a loving relationship 10/23 is a given, I mean if you are rejecting your lover's advances then really you shouldn't be with him

My point is we all talk about love... and yearn for respect and trust and so on but nobody wants to do the work!

I love that the number is 23! I'm no scientist but how many chromosomes make a baby?

Hmmm.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by SexyDenzel: 4:29am On Nov 01, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Al dese ar possible bt it stl depends, nt all men ar worthy to b worshipped dat way, respect is reciprocal. A drunkard, a beater, womanizer dnt deserve such. If u wnt 2 b treated good in a good way, lead wt examples
I like ur post unlike some that think its slavery, if the guy Worth's it you can do it concept of urs is good. From some of the posts from other females here one can deduce why we now have high rate of divorce, the think they are equals in marriage and that's the root of it. Have you all thought of applying this steps for just a month or two to see if your man won't be doing whatever makes you happy? I'm not saying all men are awesome but most men think alike. Test run the idea first. That number 3 instead of ranting like a goat on heat why not edit it by saying something like honey I'm going to bed and I will love to be in your arms before I sleep off or something cute? that's you telling your man to come to bed immediately with you which he is likely to do from the way you said it to him now who is the slave if there is a slave here? the problem is that most girls nowadays see little things as slavery, some think cooking for their hubby all the time is slavery too. wtf am I posting self! Do whatever you like but don't start saying all men are this and that when you're the cause of your misfortune.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by SexyDenzel: 4:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:
People have tunnel vision! Look at the bigger picture shocked

It's called transferable fucking_Skills! No one tell you follow the list but get the Gist!

angry
You're one smartasss and I like you.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Sanchez01: 4:52am On Nov 01, 2017
jezuzboi:

You must have skipped the introduction. Let me draw your attention to the part of the introduction that said

This was established by Mrs. Martha de Purenez, who died at the age of 104. She spent 82 years in marriage. In her lifetime, she noted the following;

They are not my rules. They are rules given by a woman like you who spent 82 years in marriage; OKAY
That one Mrs Martha spent I life in servitude does not mean women should.

What you listed are pre-requsites for getting a slave and not a the qualities a woman should possess just because she wants to get married.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Augustap(f): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Well i won't accept no 1. When your husband is about to do something wrong, it's ur duty as a wife to help him avoid such. He's not gonna be always right cos he's human, but he should be corrected with love and respect. Although the errors committed by a man should never be corrected by his wife in public, she should stand by him then, and correct him in the privacy of their bedroom. This applies to the man too, when his wife is meant to be corrected.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Augustap(f): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Well i won't accept no 1. When your husband is about to do something wrong, it's ur duty as a wife to help him avoid such. He's not gonna be always right cos he's human, but he should be corrected with love and respect. Although the errors committed by a man should never be corrected by his wife in public, she should stand by him then, and correct him in the privacy of their bedroom. This applies to the man too, when his wife is meant to be corrected.
As for the rest of the rules, no problems grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Al dese ar possible bt it stl depends, nt all men ar worthy to b worshipped dat way, respect is reciprocal. A drunkard, a beater, womanizer dnt deserve such. If u wnt 2 b treated good in a good way, lead wt examples

smileyI totally agree with you my dear.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Augustap:
As for the rest of the rules, no problems grin

cheesy you are right sister,i like it when ladies speak in a mature and responsible way and also live by their words.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2017
jezuzboi:

You're saying the woman who wrote this down is a ROBOT Well, in my opinion, if it takes being a ROBOT to HAVE CONTROL OVER MY HOUSE AND MY HUSBAND, I would rather be a ROBOT. Isn't that better than battling for superiority only to get thrown out of the house in the name of DIVORCE
Thrown out ke. In this era that women pay/contribute to house rent.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2017
jezuzboi:

Like I've never failed to inform, I DIDN'T WRITE THIS EPISTLE. A WOMAN LIKE YOU DID. Can you guess what else? She had a successful MARRIAGE and was the master of her home. Please get that!!!
I know a hundred women who adhered to these rules yet they are treated than servants in their home. So I will pass.
And just because the author said she had a successful marriage does not mean it's actually true. Abi did you live with her?

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Naughtytboy: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
mtchew..people that cant even afford to woo a girl outside NL gives rules about how women should live their life. ...go and sleep abeg
afford like how
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Augustap(f): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

cheesy you are right sister,i like it when ladies speak in a mature and responsible way and also live by their words.
wink, thanks
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Augustap:

wink, thanks

You are welcome. Seems you are from the east?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2017
alexis22:

I support this 100% and tho am not yet married but the times I was very submissive in my relationship it was wonderful and peaceful..... please ladies let's not dwell on equality!!! tried it and trust me it only brought unnecessary fights
Aunty do what works for you abeg. It worked for you, good and fine. There are a thousand women suffering out there in the name of submission. We must not be like you
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Augustap(f): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

You are welcome. Seems you are from the east?
Yes, i am. You're too?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2017
tycoon3:

Thank God I'm hearing this; wish we have more ladies with ur philosophy and ideology...
Ur bf is lucky tho...wishing I can get som1 like you smiley
Unfortunately for you we will not have more ladies like her. #ourmumudondo
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Donjazzy12:

That's why you will die single!
Stale! Is this the best you're porous brain can come up with? As dumb as you are, you too dey find woman wey go submit to you? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
OP, trust me. You are absolutely right. But I will only do that for a responsible husband.

For those who didn't see sense in what the OP posted, the shame is on you.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2017
This is true to some extent just that there are few exceptions to some of the points raised.

But the question is, where you wan find woman wey go get these traits?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
OP, trust me. You are absolutely right. But I will only do that for a responsible husband.

Omo gidi.. Chop knuckle
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Augustap:

Yes, i am. You're too?

Nope,am from the southwest. Do you reside there?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:
This is old school! grin

It's called the "cunning fox" strategy

There's an old Chinese joke, I think, about why a woman always walks behind her man, even if it's only a step. It's because she's weighed down by his MONEY grin

I get it and for my king I can or at least pretend to try grin

This believe it or not becomes a prevention against drunkards, beaters and womaniser because men drink, cheat and beat to get away from a nagging aggressive wife grin grin grin

#TeamOldSkool With benefits cool
You are smart. kiss
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Omo ibadan to sure,lemme be your husband so that you can do all of that to me. cry
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Omo gidi.. Chop knuckle
cheesy

Are you responsible?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

Omo ibadan to sure,lemme be your husband so that you can do all of that to me. cry
Oya nah..put a ring on it. grin
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
cheesy
Are you responsible?
Of course, I am wink
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Of course, I am wink
I believe you.wink
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oya nah..put a ring on it. grin

cool cheesy Oga bring you hand,will you marry me?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Joy1706:

Stale! Is this the best you're porous brain can come up with? As dumb as you are, you too dey find woman wey go submit to you? cheesy cheesy
I am not looking for you. You will die single. Mark my words so that when you are 50 years you will remember it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Nerds Don't Know About Women? / Please Where In Port Harcourt Can I Locate A Runs Girl Joint / This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.