Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (12709 Views)

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Joy1706(f): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
tycoon3:

So u aren't like her? Then you are nt virtues lady
I don't wanna be virtuous. Thanks
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Joy1706(f): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I am not looking for you. You will die single. Mark my words so that when you are 50 years you will remember it.
You will die childless. Mark my words
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
tycoon3:

Don't mind those feminist hoping for equal right. That's why we have so many divorces and seperations and even baby mamas this days just because they don't want to be submissive, even bible says man is the head while the woman is an help mate.
I pray they listen so we can have a better world where marriage works and less divorce
Any young lady who is being misled by what these emotionally hurt, bittered and depressed ladies who call themselves feminists on Nairaland often say will only end up ruining her relationship.

Ever since I have been hearing of "feminists", I have only met just one reasonable feminist in my life with a different mindset and ideology compared to what we see here.

Believe me, what people display here is not feminism but stupidity. What we see here are foolish, hurt, ugly, unhappy and depressed ladies parading themselves as feminists just to corrupt and pollute the minds of young girls when it has to do with relationship/marriage
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by tycoon3(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by tycoon3(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Joy1706:

I don't wanna be virtuous. Thanks
Hmm!! Check tosyne2much post above its for you...
Just change your mindset so can experience a lovely and lasting home. Bye

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Humanistme: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
jezuzboi:

What's the difference between that lady and the one spoken of in the write-up?

The one in the write up appear like a morònic brainless robot with zero self esteem.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Humanistme: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
jezuzboi:

just like tycoon3 said; We aint seeing the write-up with same view. It's now very obvious, from the details you provided above...

sure I don't have an over bloated ego to demand servitude from my partner so we can't ever see the write up the same way.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL! Let my bf catch you. grin

For where?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Joy1706:

You will die childless. Mark my words
I have kids already. You will die single, just mark it so that when you become old, sad and alone, you will remember how you brought it upon yourself
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

For where?
Here nah...he might be passing through.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Here nah...he might be passing through.

He's just a boyfriend not your fiance and not your husband so,just chill
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Joy1706(f): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I have kids already. You will die single, just mark it so that when you become old, sad and alone, you will remember how you brought it upon yourself
Your kids will die single, old, sad and alone. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

He's just a boyfriend not your fiance and not your husband so,just chill
Ohh..okay sir. lipsrsealed
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ohh..okay sir. lipsrsealed

me want to take you home to mama not just doing nonsense boyfriend and girlfriend which is just a way to fornicate in disguise
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
frankkydee:

me want to take you home to mama not just doing nonsense boyfriend and girlfriend which is just a way to fornicate in disguise
Lmaaooooo... No wahala. grin
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by frankkydee(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lmaaooooo... No wahala. grin

what's wrong with your teeth,hope it's not that you will bite me with that sha?
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Joy1706:

Your kids will die single, old, sad and alone. Idiot
You are already experiencing it...the frustration will keep building up....

You know how many men wey don sama the place, yet none considers you worthy to pay a dime as bride price..

My dear it is gonna get a lot worse until you realize that you are completely useless and totally worthless!
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by newdawn2017(f): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Wicked op who wants a slave. How would she be romantically in love with when she see only as a master not a lover & friend. I rather be single & a lesbian than be & live my life like d@ 4 any man! undecided What wickedness! cry
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Joy1706(f): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are already experiencing it...the frustration will keep building up....

You know how many men wey don sama the place, yet none considers you worthy to pay a dime as bride price..

My dear it is gonna get a lot worse until you realize that you are completely useless and totally worthless!
Hahahahaha! You're pathetic. My hubby says hello. Hahahahaha
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Joy1706:

Hahahahaha! You're pathetic. My hubby says hello. Hahahahaha
Yeah your hubby, bwahahahahaha! The one you will NEVER have, that is.

Frustration loading.......
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Joy1706(f): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Yeah your hubby, bwahahahahaha! The one you will NEVER have, that is.

Frustration loading.......
Nah! The one you wish I don't have...... but I do tongue tongue tongue. You'll be alright dear
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Joy1706:

Nah! The one you wish I don't have...... but I do tongue tongue tongue. You'll be alright dear
If you mean the Love Machine and cucumber you use abi tuber of yam to keep your down below busy I can understand but if you are even remotely suggesting a real full blooded man , then your head needs to be checked because me and you know that you are just not worthy.
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2017
i disagree with 80% of ur write up,is d wife a slave or a robot to be controlled abeg
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by newslifeop: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Donjazzy12:

hello,are u a man & do u really have kids,u dont need to insult her it doesnt seem right
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2017
newdawn2017:
Wicked op who wants a slave. How would she be romantically in love with when she see only as a master not a lover & friend. I rather be single & a lesbian than be & live my life like d@ 4 any man! undecided What wickedness! cry
lmaoo u dont have to be a lesbian wen we have cucumber,Love Machine & other intimacy gadgets grin
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by nkemdave(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2017
jezuzboi:
I know that young ladies may never agree with me. But whoever will implement these points in her marriage will be the happiest of all and shall make a nice home; unless otherwise. This was established by Mrs. Martha de Purenez, who died at the age of 104. She spent 82 years in marriage. In her lifetime, she noted the following;

1. The husband is always right.
The husband is not always right. Sometimes, listen to ur wife.

2. The husband is always the master of the family even if he has no job and NO MONEY.

[s]3. The wife must ask for permission from the husband before going to bed if the husband isn't yet in bed, as well as before turning her face away from him on the bed. The husband is still the master and has full control on all the operations even in bed.[/s] Proper discussion will enable the woman know her husband is weak or vice versa.

4. If there is a quarrel with the husband and then a visitor comes, the wife should smile as if nothing happened.

5. Anytime the wife thinks she is right on a matter, she should refer herself to Article number 1.

6. A good wife must go to bed in her nightdress with no panties or bra, (except during your monthly flow, which he must know about) to allow the husband access to her at any time he feels like (NOTE: All women should note that this is a man's greatest desire in marriage - especially if he loves the woman).

7. A woman MUST NEVER refuse her husband's romance expect on the grounds of health and prayers. Even in such cases, she must POLITELY and LOVINGLY explain to him.

8. When the husband is shouting, the wife keeps quiet and that is the time to apologize for whatever has upset him. (NOTE: Apologizing to him after you have shouted back and insulted him DOES NOT WORK!) .

[s]9. The wife should always seek the husband's permission before making any decision except where he has previously granted you the permission on that particular issue. [/s] Not only the woman but likewise the man. And not all decisions, except u want her to take permission before going to urinate, defecate, etc.

10. A wife should always excuse the husband to the children if he comes home late.

[s]11. Even on a personal matter a wife waits for her husband with her ideas but must take those of her husband when he is back home.[/s] Not in all situation, bro. Expect she is a dullard. Eg. What if it includes life

12. [s]The wife must never use work in the day as an excuse to deny him at night. Let him be the one to say, "Oh, you must be tired after all the stress of the day!" It is best that way. [/s] Sometimes, u need to let her be because, body no be firewood ooo wink

13. The wife never goes to sit down in her husband's office unless in an urgent case or an emergency. A good husband too will not come and sit in your office.

[s]14. A good wife does not embark on any kind of expenses without consulting the husband even if it is your own money. A good husband too will not control your money[/s]. It depends on the kind of amount involved and the urgency of matter on ground.

[s]15. The best way to settle misunderstandings is in the bedroom. If a misunderstanding lingers and he does not make a move in bed, a good wife should make the move.[/s] A man is not always right, sometimes he need to make the move. Begging ur wife when u're wrong is not a crime.

16. The wife never refuses to prepare his meals, even if he is refusing to eat due to annoyance. When he has refused 2 meals, prepare his favorite, with tempting treats.

[s]17. The wife has no orders to give to her husband, but she receives orders from him.[/s] Ur wife is not ur slave, she is ur other half. Dont order her around, tell her to assist u with these or that.

18. The wife must always respect the husband. Next to freedom of access to his wife's body, this is a man's most important concern.

19. The wife has to control her jealousy and never show it in public.

20. The good wife pays visits to her parents as well as to her in-laws only with the permission of the husband. And under normal circumstances, accompanied by the husband.

[s]21. A good wife never entertains guests in her home without the husband's knowledge and consent. Not even your own relations. [/s] Is she to going to tell her visitors to wait outside or come back later because her husband is not aware of their presence

[s]22. NEVER ENTERTAIN ANY MALE GUEST WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE. Not even his own blood brother He may not talk or complain about some, but be sure he has counted it against you.[/s] You will count it for her, if u dont trust ur wife. Anyways, husband differs

[s]23. The wife never goes out anywhere without permission from her husband.[/s] I think u should sometimes use the word "tell or inform" instead of "permission"

NB: Dear woman, know that THE POWER OF A GOOD WIFE IS IN HER WEAKNESS. Please, as stupid as this may sound to you, use it and watch your husband become your lover once again. This was Mrs. Martha de Purenez’s secret recipe for a happy marriage and full control of her home.

She did all the above and was the one running the home; NOT HER HUSBAND!!! His love and respect for her were second to none!!! If you wish to marry well and have all that control over your home, you might want to consider taking this to heart. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WOMAN WHO IS WISE!!!

I am not fully in support of all the things stated above. Although, husbands differs. The woman herself is not a robot or slave, she needs respect too.

Above are my inputs. This are my humble opinions

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by brandonobi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
exactly, she doesn't need to reign in a 50 year marriage by being a slave
Re: Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! by yetty247(f): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Aseee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens / Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.