Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Am A Feminist!! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Feminist!! (41611 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Ginaz(f): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok just wanted to clarify that my name is not sofiaa. Safiaa with three 'A's'. Just wanted to simplify that for you.

Suit yourself. All I know it's I'm not safiaa.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by FTrebirth(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
what these nameless female nairalanders want is domination, not fairness in the treatment of both sexes. if what they preach is equal rights for men and women then let them replace the term "feminism" with "gender equality"...which is not possible.

humans generally are not equal. the dividing path between the rich and the poor, the fortunate and the unfortunate will continue to wax to create a balance, just like light and darkness. it's nature. technically, every individual is independent because we run our race to success alone. at some point, some will overtake others, some will pick up later and some will tire out; it doesn't matter if you have a dick or a pussy. YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!

the current M.D. of the company i work with is a woman, and i address her with "ma". yesterday, she asked me come to her office to tag and arrange her files alphabetically. she said i MUST be done in 30 minutes; but i finished up in less than 20..

in my own department, my direct senior is a girl. she gives instructions and i do the job clean...no complaints.

merge these two females up against me in a ring and i'd knock them out in ten seconds, but do i need to flex my masculinity at them because i feel they're "weaker"? mbanu!

i have a dick, you have a pussy...naturally, we're supposed to fvck to satisfy each other. but i'm not going to force you if you prefer your d1ldoz (self-loving) over my dick. i can as well look for a nice female goat to screw or masturbate myself to death. it's my dick...it's your pussy.

so it's quite baffling how these arrogant females disturb our peace with their feminism anthem when it's clear nobody is stopping them from achieving what they want to achieve. we're all given equal opportunities but your individual struggle and focus, with a bit of luck, will determine how far you'll climb the ladder.

so y'all better come out clean and tell us you want to dominate us and stop hiding under this "feminism" bullsh1t.

*edited*

if you want to debate/discuss/argue about injustices against women, go to arab countries where women are forced to look like masquerades or they'd be dealt with, according to the laws of shariah..

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
AHCB:
spirit and courage? On social media? So people show spirit and have courage on social media? Wow. Me likey!!! Me likey likeyy!!!!
Oh, cyberspace might not be so real, but all these things still exist to a certain degree. Shame and disgrace exist here, even though it's not real life----that's why some people deactivate after one scandal or the other. Some people exhibit shyness here----that's why they create new monikers when they want to beg or post something they consider embarrassing.

So, who says courage doesn't exist on social media? The comments here affects the FEELINGS of certain people, that's why people get reported to the mods when insults become unbearable. So, even though it's not that real, commending some people for being courageous or, in some cases having a "thick skin" isn't as ridiculous as you're implying.

And even if they don't have those qualities in real life, I suppose the entire point is judging people based on their character HERE. You call people "stupid" on nairaland, don't you? But you make that judgement BASED ON THEIR COMMENT. I don't think you ever consider whether they're stupid in "real life" or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by sirfee(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy yes ooooo, happy new month
I wish you the same my nigga,are u a feminist?
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Daeylar(f): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamiKayJayCee:
Without a dick, nairaland would never have existed? What do you mean by that? Are you talking about the fact that sèun happened as a result of REPRODUCTION which involves sexx, and therefore the penisss?

Your sexism made you forget that the vagìna was also involved? If the dick is special, the pussy is as well. Finito.

But if that's not what you meant, then the magic mushroom that's making you high must be even stronger than I thought.

grin grin grin grin

Ah ah grin You want to knock him off his high horse of delusion?
If you say the D and P are both equal then how is he going to feel special again na? grin grin grin grin LMAO grin grin

grin grin I see the brotherly side is trying to come out but maybe this moniker doesn't allow brotherly love grin grin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Safiaa(f): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ginaz:

Suit yourself. All I know it's I'm not safiaa.
Okay mama.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
handsam:

I never said you were safia, In fact I recall vehemently disagreeing to those poor lies. Also, I am certain of my findings. wink
How certain? Lol
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
FTrebirth:
what these nameless female nairalanders want is domination, not fairness in the treatment of both sexes. if what they preach is equal rights for men and women then let them replace the term "feminism" with "gender equality"...which is not

l struggle and focus, with a bit of luck, will determine how far you'll climb the ladder.

so y'all better come out clean and tell us you want to dominate us and stop hiding under this "feminism" bullsh1t.

It's pure men domination they seek. Don't be deceived

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamiKayJayCee:
Without a dick, nairaland would never have existed? What do you mean by that? Are you talking about the fact that sèun happened as a result of REPRODUCTION which involves sexx, and therefore the penisss?

Your sexism made you forget that the vagìna was also involved? If the dick is special, the pussy is as well. Finito.

But if that's not what you meant, then the magic mushroom that's making you high must be even stronger than I thought.
Without a dick, there won't be no need for a possy..
The possy will always be second to a dick in all ramifications of life.. this is just the real truth and you can't call something that is cheap, special..
The possy is 500 hundred naira in brothels....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by sirfee(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

You can't agree with me partially, it's all the way. These folks are confused, selfish,cocky,arrogant, rude and undefined.

Read up all i said and think back on every feminist you have sen and please tell me i'm wrong. Go to their offices, you see the sadness,emotionally depressed, no man. Nothing, shallow empty shafts, empty beer cans.
No offence,I'd reply you later.

Cheers
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by BiafranBushBoy: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
iamJ:
k smiley

#BeHumble!
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by iamJ(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
sirfee:
I wish you the same my nigga,are u a feminist?
I support it bro cool even did a thread abt it self

iam4:
What makes a girl a feminist today? on nairaland many girls call themselves feminist and say they are fighting for women? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy online? On ground it ends, why? because they knw that is all for show

Feminism is no joke, women have had their rights trampled on, so yes its ok for them to want equal rights today cool

If that was what they talk abt, people will support them even offline but the truth is that its frustration that makes most feminist

men like me are good with with feminism that's why women’s rights are being improved each day, more companies with female ceo and coo, women are being encouraged to break the barriers all over the world

Feminist is an intelligent womans way to demand respect and equality that is what feminism is abt my brothers and sisters

Today what we have is depressed feminism

because ure single ure a feminist
because ure not married at ur old age feminist
because u were dumped feminist
because many men have used u feminist
because girls are doing it you're a feminist

The real reason why the word feminism was coined is ignored and replaced with frustrated rhetoric

Ophray isn't a feminist, Linda ikeji isnt a feminist by una definition, they are feminist for equal rights not against the way a home is run, ophray takes care of her partner and does her duties, google is ur friend

Linda wants to get married, its difficult because she is comfortable and too busy that makes it hard for her, that is not feminism Biko

Only frustrated, single, depressed, ill informed people carry the feminist banner without understanding its meaning

If ure a feminist because a guy did somtin bad to you, sorry to say but ure not a feminist

If ure a feminist because u see people doing it, ure not a feminist

If ure one because u want to hide ur depression, ure not a feminist

Girls dont allow depressed people confuse u, google is there, go and understand what it means and we will support you

Every woman deserves equal right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
AHCB:
simply put, if Mandela loved himself he wouldn't have done all what he did. He'd have relaxed and watch his fellows murdered.

That's the problem you have with self-love? You think it makes people lazy and stops them from loving others? How did you even come to such conclusions? Who taught you this unhealthy belief?

No! If Mandela had not loved himself, he would not have had the confidence and strength to pull through. As a matter of fact, he was able to endure 27 years in his own company. Could a person who hates himself do it?

Never forget, only a man who love his people will sit in jail for 27 years. You and I know a selfish person will never do that.

A man who doesn't love himself, cannot love others. Even your Bible tells you to love 'your neighbor as yourself'. This, my dear, is a very wise piece of advice.

Now let us talk about our respective definitions of selfishness. For me selfishness is not to love myself and forget about others, it is about me loving myself so much that my love can spill over onto others. Saying that self-love prevents you from loving others is like saying that making money stops you from sharing it with others. If you are poor, you have not much to share. If you hate yourself, you have no love to give. If you are sad, you cannot give happiness. If you are fearful, you cannot make anyone confident. It's that simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by AHCB: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
shaybebaby:

Maslow has been successfully critiqued. Next!
By who? I sure know it's not you.

Living in a society where free thought isnt limited and progressive thinking encouraged speaks for itself. It's development compared to.. lipsrsealed
Yep, that's why you marry your dogs, fvck yourselves and accept stolen money from us. (I'm sure you know it's a crime to accept stolen money in your country?)

Free thought my ass! You guys are thieves. grin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Daeylar(f): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamiKayJayCee:
I get your point. It depends, in that, some people do not give a fück, really, and when the blockhead they're trying to educate keeps repeating the same shiit, they just forget it and abandon the discussion all together. Yeah, no time for nonsense .

True, true,

But, in my case, I'm usually concerned about the audience too, so, although, the male chauvinist can't use the same misandrist label against me (since I'm not a female), I encourage it for the sake of female feminists that have the same concerns ( i.e they want the viewers to have something to take from the discussion), so that the sexist author of confusion would be incapable of making them go on the defensive. Otherwise, the discussion would just be as pointless as usual.

I understand, don't label yourself a feminist so that you won't be attacked with the fake definitions they give to feminism which in turn makes you defensive and while you are trying to explain yourself sidetracks you from the original reason you wanted to have a discussion, talk about the true definition of feminism? Right? But what if you can tie them together, although like you said not everybody has time for nonsense.

What if they succeed and now move over to gender equality and try and destroy the meaning so that no one will want to associate with gender equality they way they've done to feminism?

You can just come in with something like, "I'm not a feminist, but I support gender equality". grin grin grin

Why did this make me laugh?, I really want to know grin grin grin grin lol, I just felt like I went to a comedy show and the comedian just came out, took the mike and started with
"Hello everybody, I'm not a feminist, but I support gender equality"
grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by BiafranBushBoy: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
tessygirl:

Bush its okay and don't push further. I have joked enough and it is okay. You are the one breaching agreement here now. it is okay.

Smiles...
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by iamJ(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

#BeHumble!
humble fa? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you're no longer of interest to me smiley

Get abeg get lost
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by sirfee(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
iamJ:
I wish you the same.

Between... are you a feminist?
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by sirfee(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
iamJ:
I wish you the same.

Between... are you a feminist?
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:

You're not making sense here, if I'm an orphan nko? I should hate myself. Do you its self love that drive people to greatness? Telling me I shouldn't love myself because I've got parents who will do it for me sounds well to you?

Not to this extent, this shouldn't even be an argument. It's disappointing.
Self Esteem Driver People To Greatness not Self Love
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Ginaz(f): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Okay mama.

Welcome my child.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by BluntBoy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
shocked

You people are still here. Oya, everybody vamoose from here.

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by BiafranBushBoy: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Married? Interesting..

Have a nice evening.

Smiles... smiley
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by iamJ(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
BluntBoy:
shocked

You people are still here. Oya, everybody vamoose from here.
atheist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na una way, mock the bible

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
FTrebirth:
what these nameless female nairalanders want is domination, not fairness in the treatment of both sexes. if what they preach is equal rights for men and women then let them replace the term "feminism" with "gender equality"...which is not possible.

humans generally are not equal. the dividing path between the rich and the poor, the fortunate and the unfortunate will continue to wax to create a balance, just like light and darkness. it's nature. technically, every individual is independent because we run our race to success alone. at some point, some will overtake others, some will pick up later and some will tire out; it doesn't matter if you have a dick or a pussy. YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!

the current M.D. of the company i work with is a woman, and i address her with "ma". yesterday, she asked me come to her office to tag and arrange her files alphabetically. she said i MUST be done in 30 minutes; but i finished up in less than 20..

in my own department, my direct senior is a girl. she gives instructions and i do the job clean...no complaints.

merge these two females up against me in a ring and i'd knock them out in ten seconds, but do i need to flex my masculinity at them because i feel they're "weaker"? mbanu!

i have a dick, you have a pussy...naturally, we're supposed to fvck to satisfy each other. but i'm not going to force you if you prefer your d1ldoz (self-loving) over my dick. i can as well look a nice female goat to screw or masturbate myself to death. it's my dick...it's your pussy.

so it's quite baffling how these arrogant females disturb our peace with their feminism anthem when it's clear nobody is stopping them from achieving what they want to achieve. we're all given equal opportunities but your individual struggle and focus, with a bit of luck, will determine how far you'll climb the ladder.

Damn!

Can I say I love you? kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by BiafranBushBoy: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
iamJ:
humble fa? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you're not longer of interest smiley

Get abeg get lost

See you on a neutral thread... Lol
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Damn!

Thanks for this thread.Don't let those empty cans ever change your mind

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by BiafranBushBoy: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
FTrebirth:

i have a dick, you have a pussy...naturally, we're supposed to fvck to satisfy each other. but i'm not going to force you if you prefer your d1ldoz (self-loving) over my dick. i can as well look for a nice female goat to screw or masturbate myself to death. it's my dick...it's your pussy.

*edited*

if you want to debate/discuss/argue about injustices against women, go to arab countries where women are forced to look like masquerades or they'd be dealt with, according to the laws of shariah..

Lol...

FT my niggur!!

Statement !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by FTrebirth(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Damn!

you can say it a million times, baby. kiss kiss grin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamiKayJayCee:
I'm still yet to comprehend the sort of "threat" or "danger" feminism poses to anybody.

I'm good too.

Emasculation of dicks...
Btw, I noticed they can't accuse guys in support of feminism of being heartbroken, ugly, old or used and dumped. So, they wait for females to pick on with those lines lipsrsealed

sirfee:
grin You are very funny,they can't because I'm a different being(a bit weird).Happy new month...
I have some grilled frogs for you.

You're not weird, you're one of the first few I followed on here. Your views are totally different from theirs.

Grilled frogs? Ewwww!
That's not nice mehn! People eat frogs? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (46) (Reply)

Who Handles Breakups Easier! / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.