Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke (45684 Views)

Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office / Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by Nationalman: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
erico2k2:

I dont blame U, I blame MTN, anyway I have what it takes to zap ur MB, by the time I make U see 40 meme your MB would zap.HUnger wan main U for where u dey,I understand your frustration,trust me i do, but nor B me do una but
make we start.define hunger. you wey na only okro and akamu your ma take train you.am ready to give that your flat brain sense.hold on while i fry some turkey.i get your time today.make una develop una region una no gree.always blaming others for your own fault.lets start
Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by Nationalman: 12:13am On Nov 05, 2017
erico2k2:

I dont blame U, I blame MTN, anyway I have what it takes to zap ur MB, by the time I make U see 40 meme your MB would zap.HUnger wan main U for where u dey,I understand your frustration,trust me i do, but nor B me do una but
i don ready for you .you don hide
Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by erico2k2(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Nationalman:
make we start.define hunger. you wey na only okro and akamu your ma take train you.am ready to give that your flat brain sense.hold on while i fry some turkey.i get your time today.make una develop una region una no gree.always blaming others for your own fault.lets start
ok nah true nah okro and akamu my ma take train me, but she manage train me finish Uni for 9ja, come still use the okro and akamu money to train me sotey I finish my Masters for UK, and I don dey live large for years as a profesional plus upgrade my ma and employ your linage,But you, your mama fry akara train you, now nah farming you dey beg to do for ogun state( I checked ur profile and post), Chey sometimes your portion is just poverty and Hunger, facilitated by your locals u know them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by erico2k2(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Nationalman:
i don ready for you .you don hide
U ready for me ke, how I go hide, U nor reach, me I get unlimited Fiberoptic internet, you two things go happen,PHCN go take light or your MB go finish,xtreem mumu

Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by Nationalman: 12:42am On Nov 05, 2017
erico2k2:

U ready for me ke, how I go hide, U nor reach, me I get unlimited Fiberoptic internet, you two things go happen,PHCN go take light or your MB go finish,xtreem mumu
see your mufu self wey claim say him get masters for uk.you wey no fit differentiate wetin real development mean.i go boldly tell you say ur masters fake.education no pass thru you. for you to claim say until south east get port before them blow na stupidity on all level. nobody stop anybody. Lagos state tire for Fg. them decide to build there own International Airport.They tire for NPA .them decide to build the largest seaport in Africa.can you beat that.Nobody stop anybody from doing .That.Mind you na the same Nigerian Uni i go and also got my own masters .
https://constructionreviewonline.com/2016/11/construction-begins-on-africas-largest-deep-sea-port-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by erico2k2(m): 12:49am On Nov 05, 2017
Nationalman:
see your mufu self wey claim say him get masters for uk.you wey no fit differentiate wetin real development mean.i go boldly tell you say ur masters fake.education no pass thru you. for you to claim say until south east get port before them blow na stupidity on all level. nobody stop anybody. Lagos state tire for Fg. them decide to build there own International Airport.They tire for NPA .them decide to build the largest seaport in Africa.can you beat that.Nobody stop anybody from doing .That.Mind you na the same Nigerian Uni i go and also got my own masters .
if you nor fit point me to where I claim say UNTIL SOUTH EAST GET PORT DEM NOR GO BLOW then the confimation of hunger fall on you.make me look stupid plz, point me to where I made that claim plz Nigerian Masters Holder. go on then show me where I said that cos from what I can see, you are high on cheap weed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by erico2k2(m): 1:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Nationalman:
https://constructionreviewonline.com/2016/11/construction-begins-on-africas-largest-deep-sea-port-in-nigeria/
where Dis mumu, where did it say lagos state are building its own seaport on that dead link you posted, by the way When The IGBO U smoke don clear frm ur eyes show me where I made that statement you claimed I did or else your MUMU nor go expire

Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by Gamesmart: 2:52am On Nov 05, 2017
PointZerom:

When you become matured, you'll realise that your government promised to create jobs.

So explain how you link government promised to create jobs to your first statement about Buhari creating jobs from his establishments. grin
Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by Tunks2017(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2017
The reason people are flooding Lagos is because other states are failing................... if other trifling governors develop their states, indigenes will stay and live fine in thier home states shocked shocked
Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by intruxive(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2017
stanluiz:
Tell the fg to put an international airport and seaport in the east and ss and the population of Lagos will reduce. Many people trooping to Lagos to do their business was because of lack of federal present in their region.
This post here proves there are 160 dumb easterners on nairaland plus op making 161.
How will fg put seaport in the east kwanu? grin
Very soon kano state will start agitating for seaport too ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by nduchucks: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2017
Eko o ni baje, Nigeria o ni baje lai lai, Insha Allah cool
Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by 989900: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Duke knows what he is saying, he is a lagosian too.

However, I think Ogun and Oyo states, especially with the rail will be beneficiaries.
Re: Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke by CeterisXVII: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
PVision2020:
Don't mind them.

BTW, let them keep coming, the ripple effect is fast showing in Ogun and Oyo. Ogun and Lagos is gradually merging into one.

Most real estate company are presently focusing on Ogun (AREPPO, SIMAWA, MOWE, AGBARA, OFADA, ASESE etc) and Oyo for medium n low income earners working and doing business in lagos.

With the completion of Osun State Gbongan-Ikorodu project, Ondo's state Ilaje-Epe project and the Lagos Ibadan (Ore) rail/Ikorodu - Areppo road project/ the proposed Ondo seaport linking lekki seaport, the SW states will be without Borders hence the SW will witness tremendous development. All the SW states need is to find a means to connect to Lagos.

By fire by force they will not only develop Lagos, Ogun and Oyo, they will also join hands with us to develop our most remote Villages.

When the Nigeria project finally expire (that's very sure), we will separate the wheat from the Chaff.

For now let the wheat n weeds grow together till the day of judgement. SELAH

The normal law of adaptation n survival is that Migration to neighbouring places is inevitable in an overcrowded habitat.

They have no option, let them leave Egypt and come to Canaan, a land flowing with milk and Honey.
#EKAABO
Wow! Impressive! So what is the update, on each of these projects?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing / Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.