Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (1303775 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (750) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
contra:
Good morning guys and thanks for all the advice and help. The is truly a bank of information for those who are in the UK and those intending.

Anyways, I'm based in Soton and I have some naira up to 2.5k pounds equivalent. I want to change to pounds. If anyone needs naira for pounds please let me know and we can arrange it.

I know this can be a risky business especially since this is an anonymous forum. We can use an escrow, maybe we both send the money to Lexusgs430 or any other popular person on this group.

Thanks guys.

First part of deal concluded.....

Heading to the bank to go credit..... Nah cash we dey use (don't tell the taxman)..... grin

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by contra(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Alert received. Thanks man. Your call calmed the panic attack.

Lexusgs430:

First part of deal concluded.....

Heading to the bank to go credit..... Nah cash we dey use (don't tell the taxman)..... grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Jbloc: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good.

Itz awa werk 2

contra:

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
contra:

I no wan make you open thread for my head....... grin cheesy wink

Imagine this thread....... *****LEXUSGS430 IS A CONFIRMED FRAUDSTER *******

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by 7Alexandre: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I no wan make you open thread for my head....... grin cheesy wink

Imagine this thread....... *****LEXUSGS430 IS A CONFIRMED FRAUDSTER *******

grin grin grin

You’re crazy...

cc: Justwise...
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
7Alexandre:

grin grin grin

You’re crazy...

cc: Justwise...

Oga, nah true nah...... You no dey see thread for Nairaland, up and down........... cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by umarwy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Anyone understand the democratic process currently going on in the UK.

What is happening, who can explain in plain English
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
umarwy:

The prime minister needs to get the Queen's permission to suspend Parliament so that the anti Brexit MPs will not have enough time to block no deal Brexit before the deadline October 31st .

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
umarwy:

Very simply put........ The MP's are confused......

Theresa May's deal failed, because MP's did not like it..... Boris Johnson would face the same issue, so he sensibly has asked the Queen to temporarily dissolve parliament for up to 5 weeks, incase no deal Brexit was the only option, Parliament would not have enough time to vote against it........

They are screaming again............

Why did they offer the referendum, if they would not honour it's outcome? They foolishly thought majority would vote to remain..........

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
I've just seen that the Queen has approved it. Whoa!

I bet her majesty is fed up with Brexit and wants it over and done with.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rubyventures:

The prime minister needs to get the Queen's permission to suspend Parliament so that the anti Brexit MPs will not have enough time to block no deal Brexit before the deadline October 31st .

Boris has already got the permission.......... Labour, SNP, Liberals are also demanding an audience with the Queen....

Before she granted their audience, she already allowed permission to prorogue the parliament...... Queen nah proper sensible Mama...... grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
My respect for Boris has gone up a bit. I think he is a dark horse, he just pretends to portray this image of unseriousness. He knows what he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Boris has already got the permission.......... Labour, SNP, Liberals are also demanding an audience with the Queen....

Before she granted their audience, she already allowed permission to prorogue the parliament...... Queen nah proper sensible Mama...... grin

Yes I've just read it.
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rubyventures:
I've just seen that the Queen has approved it. Whoa!

I bet her majesty is fed up with Brexit and wants it over and done with.

If you don't want an honest answer, NEVER ask the question.........

Typical situation....... Boy does not ask girl out, they become friendly, very friendly......

Boy & Girl enter oza room.......... Boy and Girl don comot cloth, about to dance zanku......

At this point, girl asks boy...... What plans do you have for me??

What does she expect him to say (even though boy already knows, he was only ready for one shot)....... grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rubyventures:
My respect for Boris has gone up a bit. I think he is a dark horse, he just pretends to portray this image of unseriousness. He knows what he is doing.

It's now a game of poker...............

In July, Boris also talked down proroguing parliament..... But we are where we are now.......
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If you don't want an honest answer, NEVER ask the question.........

Typical situation....... Boy does not ask girl out, they become friendly, very friendly......

Boy & Girl enter oza room.......... Boy and Girl don comot cloth, about to dance zanku......

At this point, girl asks boy...... What plans do you have for me??

What does she expect him to say (even though boy already knows, he was only ready for one shot)....... grin

You na comedian grin grin grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by umarwy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rubyventures:

But suspending parliament for 5 weeks, who would Boris answer too.

Where is the democracy??

Does Elizabeth still have the mental capacity to make such decisions? Is there a precedence?

Lexusgs430:

Very simply put........ The MP's are confused......

Theresa May's deal failed, because MP's did not like it..... Boris Johnson would face the same issue, so he sensibly has asked the Queen to temporarily dissolve parliament for up to 5 weeks, incase no deal Brexit was the only option, Parliament would not have enough time to vote against it........

They are screaming again............

Why did they offer the referendum, if they would not honour it's outcome? They foolishly thought majority would vote to remain..........
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
umarwy:

Where is the democracy??

Does Elizabeth still have the mental capacity to make such decisions? Is there a precedence?

Are you saying our Queen requires an MCA, DOLS & Safeguarding assessment?..... grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
umarwy:

Where is the democracy??

Proroguing the parliament, is a legal position. The length of time of this prorogue, is the issue (it's still not illegal)........
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
umarwy:

Where is the democracy??

Put yourself in Boris's wig, what would you do better...... grin
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
umarwy:

Where is the democracy??

Yes, the Queen has such powers..... Or else her permission would not have been sought........
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by kaad: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
umarwy:

Arrival date
Thanks
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
House, please i need some tips to help land a trainee QS role closer to London. Fatima04 and any other QS in the house, can i pm you?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rubyventures:

You na comedian grin grin grin

Oga, that's exactly what that boy called David Cameron did nah......

He used the referendum as a dessert on his election manifesto...... Fortunately/unfortunately, he won.... But he was so confident remain would win.......... cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by umarwy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Are you saying our Queen requires an MCA, DOLS & Safeguarding assessment?..... grin

With her age I believe she does
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
umarwy:

With her age I believe she does

Nah you go contact safeguarding team, police + social services............ cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by umarwy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah you go contact safeguarding team, police + social services............ cheesy

I no Sabi there number
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by umarwy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2019
contra:
Good morning guys and thanks for all the advice and help. The is truly a bank of information for those who are in the UK and those intending.

Anyways, I'm based in Soton and I have some naira up to 2.5k pounds equivalent. I want to change to pounds. If anyone needs naira for pounds please let me know and we can arrange it.

I know this can be a risky business especially since this is an anonymous forum. We can use an escrow, maybe we both send the money to Lexusgs430 or any other popular person on this group.

Thanks guys.

Final part of deal...... 75% completed.......

Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Final part of deal...... 75% completed.......

Any more naira going?
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Lexusgs430: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Rubyventures:

Any more naira going?

Contra is dropping the naira.........
Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by Rubyventures: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Contra is dropping the naira.........

I need naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (750)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.