Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (25684 Views)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubunja:

how will i know what a gal is thinking?all i know is that if u tell gals u are single they lose interest.lool.and if gals didnt like or tolerate cheating guys there wouldnt be the motto "ALL MEN ARE DOGS" coz women been dealing a lot with dogs while good honest men are languishing in their friendzones.
You said if one tells a girl one is single, the girl will lose interest. Really! This is generalization.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bloom1:
You said if one tells a girl one is single, the girl will lose interest. Really! This is generalization.
you know what the beauty of Dating Drills is? u get to experiment and prove things yourself.
if there is a gal u like thats been ignoring u,just find another gal and walk with her infront of gal A the one u want. and i promise u the next time u try to talk to that gal A she will actually wait and listen. try it and update me.its that simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Belafonte(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
This thread is such sweet nonsense. Men having a harem is not cheating it is the way of nature. Any woman who cannot stand her man's options is free to try another man.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubunja:

you know what the beauty of Dating Drills is? u get to experiment and prove things yourself.
if there is a gal u like thats been ignoring u,just find another gal and walk with her infront of gal A the one u want. and i promise u the next time u try to talk to that gal A she will actually wait and listen. try it and update me.its that simple.
You mean this works for all girls? Another generalization.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Belafonte:
This thread is such sweet nonsense. Men having a harem is not cheating it is the way of nature. Any woman who cannot stand her man's options is free to try another man.
The thread is not about a harem!
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by ubunja(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bloom1:
You mean this works for all girls? Another generalization.
dude how will it work for ALL gals?? we say AIDS KILLS but even AIDS doesnt kill evryone it infects.there will be survivors.so even Game doesnt work on evry gal.there wud be stubborn ones.
but i promise u for every 10 gals u try Game on,8 will fall for it. now that means only 1 in 5 will resist u. if 80%can fall for Game then we might as well generalize.Remember if the majority goes for something then the minority dont matter.thats how even voting works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubunja:

dude how will it work for ALL gals?? we say AIDS KILLS but even AIDS doesnt kill evryone it infects.there will be survivors.so even Game doesnt work on evry gal.there wud be stubborn ones.
but i promise u for every 10 gals u try Game on,8 will fall for it. now that means only 1 in 5 will resist u. if 80%can fall for Game then we might as well generalize.Remember if the majority goes for something then the minority dont matter.thats how even voting works.
Out of 10 girls, it will work for 8! I have heard you.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by ubunja(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Belafonte:
tell a gal that and she sticks around and tries to change u LOOOL.trying to change a Player into a Lover.women love cheaters.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Belafonte:

sadly, if these men where "REAL MEN" they would say the above you mention right to their women's face, and let them choose whether she want to be with him or not... instead of these weak deluded men crawling at the dead of night like rats, to go and cheat.

these are not MEN... far from it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, if these men where "REAL MEN" they would say the above you mention right to their women's face, and let them choose whether she want to be with him or not... instead of these weak deluded men crawling at the dead of night like rats, to go and cheat.

The person you quoted is talking about a harem but this thread isn't about a harem!
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Primenet(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Men and cheating are like 5 & 6.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Belafonte(m): 4:17am On Nov 14, 2017
Bloom1:

The thread is not about a harem!

This thread is about trying to guilt men into pleasing women by denying men their basic natural instincts which will not fly as long as there are men like me in this world. All I'm doing is trying to tell men that the content of the OP this thread is trash and they shouldn't be guilted into living their lives for women. C'est fini.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Belafonte(m): 4:19am On Nov 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Belafonte(m): 4:21am On Nov 14, 2017
ubunja:

I see you, bruv. Who no know no know.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by richy5(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2017
Belafonte:

This thread is about trying to guilt men into pleasing women by denying men their basic natural instincts which will not fly as long as there are men like me in this world. All I'm doing is trying to tell men that the content of the OP this thread is trash and they shouldn't be guilted into living their lives for women. C'est fini.
U dey reason well 100%. Some men will just die trying to live pleasing their women.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by richy5(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Make i marry beyonce, nicki, halle, kim, omosexy or whatever curvy damzel out there wont stop me from denying myself another women that please my cock. Preaching faithfulness as if dem girls are more faithful than Mary(Jesus Mother)
As long as you're responsible at home bruh please if cheating pleases you don't wait. seconds before you find any akpu your cock go like chop.
Good Morning
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by rosalieene(f): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2017
thank you!
Law of karma would surely visit
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by richy5(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Karma been visit women since men learn to cheat on dem.... �
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2017
Belafonte:

But men are different from one another.

Kindly share with me the research that proves that cheating is a basic natural instinct in men alone.

If you think only men are naturally inclined to cheat, you are wrong. Do you know why? Women are as naturally wired to cheat as much as men.

To prove my assertion, read this excerpt from a research:

Zietsch concludes from his research that: ‘an individual’s genetic makeup in general influences how likely he or she is to cheat’ (Kim). There is not a single ‘cheating gene’ in the DNA, but rather that genetic variations affect our hormone levels. These levels determine how bonded to our partner we feel.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://dnatesting.com/does-dna-and-make-you-more-likely-cheat/&grqid=7FJOH8CE&hl=en-NG

Our natural instinct does not determine our entire lives. There is free will. You can read the following article about the claim that our genes don't determine our entire lives:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/19/do-your-genes-determine-your-entire-life

Don't forget, when you come across an article saying only men are naturally inclined to be polygamous, share with me.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Belafonte(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bloom1:

But men are different from one another.

Kindly share with me the research that proves that cheating is a basic natural instinct in men alone.

If you think only men are naturally inclined to cheat, you are wrong. Do you know why? Women are as naturally wired to cheat as much as men.

To prove my assertion, read this excerpt from a research:

Zietsch concludes from his research that: ‘an individual’s genetic makeup in general influences how likely he or she is to cheat’ (Kim). There is not a single ‘cheating gene’ in the DNA, but rather that genetic variations affect our hormone levels. These levels determine how bonded to our partner we feel.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://dnatesting.com/does-dna-and-make-you-more-likely-cheat/&grqid=7FJOH8CE&hl=en-NG

Our natural instinct does not determine our entire lives. There is free will. You can read the following article about the claim that our genes don't determine our entire lives:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/19/do-your-genes-determine-your-entire-life

Don't forget, when you come across an article saying only men are naturally inclined to be polygamous, share with me.

My friend, stop arguing with yourself. I haven't used the word 'cheat' in this thread to connote men's propensity for sampling different booty. It is not cheating, it is sowing oats. Women mostly sleep around for money and material gain, men do for the thrill copulation brings. Please, learn to understand others' arguments before attempting to negate their opinions. Thanks.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Belafonte(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
richy5:
Make i marry beyonce, nicki, halle, kim, omosexy or whatever curvy damzel out there wont stop me from denying myself another women that please my cock. Preaching faithfulness as if dem girls are more faithful than Mary(Jesus Mother)
As long as you're responsible at home bruh please if cheating pleases you don't wait. seconds before you find any akpu your cock go like chop.
Good Morning

These girls that will part legs and climb schlongs like someone that wants to balance well on okada for ordinary fast food lunch? I trust flies to comport themselves around faeces more than I do them.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Belafonte:

My friend, stop arguing with yourself. I haven't used the word 'cheat' in this thread to connote men's propensity for sampling different booty. It is not cheating, it is sowing oats. Women mostly sleep around for money and material gain, men do for the thrill copulation brings. Please, learn to understand others' arguments before attempting to negate their opinions. Thanks.
Peace.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Tosinville(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
I stated some reasons why I don't wanna cheat on my girl and she feels like there's something wrong with me sticking to her alone. Few weeks later random girls start blowing up my phone to come see me, now she feels like I'm hurting and breaking her heart. What did she really want? Girls are confused set of people abeg let the cheating game continue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now / Asian Girl Looking For Black Men / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.