Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (25685 Views)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Toks2008(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

And how well is it working for us?

Comparatively speaking,it only brings sanity to the system but also gives room for divorce to be on he rise thereby breeding lots of angry single mothers..lol!
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Comparatively speaking,it only brings sanity to the system but also gives room for divorce to be on he rise thereby breeding lots of angry single mothers..lol!

I concur !
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by KunleSteel: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
...and some men should be put under for the well being of others, maybe including me.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by shaybebaby(f): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm a divorced mum, I'm certainly not angry.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by shaybebaby(f): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
jericco1:

you've tried. but I'm still not convinced
follow up,
shunning the male cheats is never a problem because they'll still do what they do.
Yeah but with less impunity.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by shaybebaby(f): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

It's already started, I can see them every where grin but I know how they behave already grin
Predictable as always. grin
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by supereagle(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
My mistress is more romantic than my wife.
My mistress cunt is more tight than my wife's
My wife demands for money before I sleep with her.
My mistress shows better understanding than my wife.
My mistress makes her oranges freely available for me than my wife.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by PointZerom: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see why its good to not be uneducated and ill informed

Every sensible person is aware that i was trolled, the girl you're talking abt is still following me grin still with me, even came online to insult the liars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont betray friends like u did poca, have u checked ur follower ship? They ran cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The moment they heard u were supersystem, how many girls have complained abt ur pm's?

And begging for love on whatsapp?

can u hear such abt me?

all u do on this forum is to run after girls and wen they reject u, u troll them, such a coward, stiil looking for ann? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u will see her

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by jericco1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:
Yeah but with less impunity.
lol but it will still be there. it's natural.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Rapmoney(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Give us reasons why women must not cheat! cool
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
there is only ONE reason why men (or women) should not cheat, and thats simply because its WRONG! all the cheap poor excuses the OP gave are irrelevant.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
there is only ONE reason why men (or women) should not cheat, and thats simply because its WRONG! all the cheap poor excuses the OP gave are irrelevant.
Why is it wrong?
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by shaybebaby(f): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
jericco1:

lol
but it will still be there.
it's natural.
Just like it is still here in the west. But it's not on the same scale. And when I say it's here in the west, the retribution is the same for both genders.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Walexybobo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Florblu:
It is in their DNA.
Awon ELERIBU grin grin grin grin grin

#IAmNotOpenToMentions
a lots of guy 4 don do am for u i guess. chai
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Walexybobo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Abegi ma fellow honorable men, women too no dey cheat?
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by handsomebanana(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Useless stupid article.

Outta here
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by yassinattah(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
I watched a movie called Barbershop, the latest one with Nicki minaj,Common and a host of movie stars,they were arguing about a A guy with a woman and a side chick,a guy made a statement that "Monogamy doesn't run in a mans DNA that a man can't defy science"
I kept on starring n watching that same clip over and over again till I began to realise that their is actually sense in the word senseless.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Mabelenena(f): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
your mama born you well tiri gbosa 4 u!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bloom1:
Why is it wrong?

if you see nothing WRONG with a man/woman going behind the back of their partner to have sex with others, then i am sorry for you. btw: if it was NOT wrong then these cheating people would instead tell their partner that they are gonna fukc someone else BEFORE they do it (and not hide like cowards to do so)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Amberon11: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
So its no longer about not cooking and cleaning or the wife running her mouth.
Toks2008:

On the contrary i believe a man that has no choice of woman is a hopeless fool.

Give me a lady that is sexually pleasing to my eyes and i will remain sexually faithful to her. Quote me in France.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by YelloweWest: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good one op.

Men can and should be faithful to one woman. It's not unnatural.

It's just self control.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

we did dear he was wrong, a lot of us supported you and your action, I supported your actions, you did what was best for you and that's all that mattered, your actions were right. You were the one wronged, so your action was completely right.
Ignore all those people who attacked you, that's how they act whenever they see a thread where the man cheats.
thank you ma, God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by YelloweWest: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Give me a lady that is sexually pleasing to my eyes and i will remain sexually faithful to her. Quote me in France.
Finally the truth.

It's all about the dìck controlling the brain. Your wife's behaviour has nothing to do with it. U just want anything under a skirt.

Good luck with that.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

When i turn 70, i can brag about faithfulness, for now, it's gotta be with a quiet hush. Human nature's frail.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Barzinime(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
We love fruit salad
Florblu:
It is in their DNA.

Awon ELERIBU grin grin grin grin grin

#IAmNotOpenToMentions
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by teemy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
One question, two actually. With whom do cheat with?

If men are the ones who cannot control their freak ons, who are those that decide to dress lesser and lesser showing as much erogenous zones as competition allows?

I do agree with the notion that men should not cheat but it would be unfair of the female folk to keep up making it look as if men alone are to blame when their sisters keep up the 'slaying' lifestyle.
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by ubunja(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
i cheat on every GF i get coz gals love guys that cheat.thats Y they are always crying to the losers in the Friendzones BUT ALWAYS COME BACK TO ME AND NEVER DATE THOSE GOOD INNOCENT GUYS IN FRIENDZONES.
if u dont give a gal drama she gets bored.keep her occupied mentally.let her spend her nights writing "he loves me""he loves me not" in her diary.and she will stick around. u have seen gals fighting for a man in the street.LOOL they never fight for a guy that doesnt cheat.NEVER.
im sure many guys have tried to warn a gal about a guy thats a Player only to see tha gal go right ahead and hook up with the playerman. lol only to return in tears weeks down the line.coz the guy cheats.but u told her and she ignored. she did more than ignore THE FACT THAT THE GUY WAS A PLAYER TURNED HER ON.
u are only attractive to a gal if u already have a GF. thats why when u are single no gal wanna talk to u.but once u begin dating all these gals wanna talk to u cool
women want what other women already have.and they want what they cant get.
gals rarely dump a cheating BF.they wud write long letters to AgonyAunt but never leave.coz the fact that other women find her man attractive validates her ego.
women will deny.guys will insult me.BUT PLAYERS KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT wink

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Joy1706(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
@Toks2008
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Joy1706(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Daeylar(f): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Predictable as always. grin
Always

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
ubunja:
i cheat on every GF i get coz gals love guys that cheat.thats Y they are always crying to the losers in the Friendzones BUT ALWAYS COME BACK TO ME AND NEVER DATE THOSE GOOD INNOCENT GUYS IN FRIENDZONES.
if u dont give a gal drama she gets bored.keep her occupied mentally.let her spend her nights writing "he loves me""he loves me not" in her diary.and she will stick around. u have seen gals fighting for a man in the street.LOOL they never fight for a guy that doesnt cheat.NEVER.
im sure many guys have tried to warn a gal about a guy thats a Player only to see tha gal go right ahead and hook up with the playerman. lol only to return in tears weeks down the line.coz the guy cheats.but u told her and she ignored. she did more than ignore THE FACT THAT THE GUY WAS A PLAYER TURNED HER ON.
u are only attractive to a gal if u already have a GF. thats why when u are single no gal wanna talk to u.but once u begin dating all these gals wanna talk to u cool
women want what other women already have.and they want what they cant get.
gals rarely dump a cheating BF.they wud write long letters to AgonyAunt but never leave.coz the fact that other women find her man attractive validates her ego.
women will deny.guys will insult me.BUT PLAYERS KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT wink
But cheating is not the only way to create drama.

If one is attractive to a girl only after having a girlfriend as you claim, how then did one's first girlfriend perceive one? Attractive or unattractive?
Re: Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. by ubunja(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bloom1:

But cheating is not the only way to create drama.

If one is attractive to a girl only after having a girlfriend as you claim, how then did one's first girlfriend perceive one? Attractive or unattractive?
how will i know what a gal is thinking?all i know is that if u tell gals u are single they lose interest.lool.and if gals didnt like or tolerate cheating guys there wouldnt be the motto "ALL MEN ARE DOGS" coz women been dealing a lot with dogs while good honest men are languishing in their friendzones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asian Girl Looking For Black Men / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / Can You Marry An Illiterate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.