Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (32972 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by SmellingAnus(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2017
2dice01:
grin

So girls no dey use ear hear foreigner

not just about that... Sadly many of them suffer from the fish brain syndrome lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by jacyhelen(f): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2017
lereinter:

hope u f.vck the gal well well

cos this one don go

only few gals especially those that ve not traveled can ignore yankee returnee.

whats the difference about the yankee?..is their dicccckkkk plated with gold??..Lmao..make i go find one teste

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ChewingStick(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2017
jacyhelen:

whats the difference about the yankee?..is their dicccckkkk plated with gold??..Lmao..make i go find one teste

What is this one saying self undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by 2dice01: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
not just about that... Sadly many of them suffer from the fish brain syndrome lipsrsealed
lets blame it on the bad country ...and also humans are more superficial diss days...
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by columbus007(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Lol,so you are thinking of fighting another nigga for a pvssy undecided listen up bro just be calm and watch out.that ur babe will definitely fvck him.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by SmellingAnus(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2017
2dice01:
lets blame it on the bad country ...and also humans are more superficial diss days...
Lol... If you say so... grin
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by 2dice01: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... If you say so... grin
lol
So you sef dey rep gemini grin
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by SmellingAnus(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2017
2dice01:
lol
So you sef dey rep gemini grin
yes o grin
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by 2dice01: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yes o grin
chaii see my blooda grin

Something tell me na me first come out..
When be your buyday cool

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by SmellingAnus(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2017
2dice01:
chaii see my blooda grin

Something tell me na me first come out..
When be your buyday cool
hahahhaha you dey right... You first come out for the day but I first come out for the year grin... 31st...
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by 2dice01: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha you dey right... You first come out for the day but I first come out for the year grin... 31st...
badman original grin
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by GraveMan(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2017
@OP Its Your Gf You Shud F.Up Bro. Why Did She Give Out Her Number To Ur Flat Mate Without Ur Consent.
Def She Wants To Fvck The Yankee Boi
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by newoffer: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Post his pics let's see who the He goat looks like

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ivolt: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Congratulations, you now have a competitor.
You have no business with your flatmate as he did nothing wrong.
Prepare for the worse.

5 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Caseless: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
dharamanil:
Lemme just go straight to the point. I have a flat mate who came back from the states recently or lemme say he has been based there all his life but maybe he was deported or so cos he didn't come back feeling all ok on cheddah.

One morning I and my girlfriend was seated in the living room when I left her to go recieve a call outside real quick on getting back inside I saw him seated in the living room too but with his phone on her hands, a phone ever since I knew him he doesn't allow nobody touch. I thought he prolly was justshoiwng her one of those random whatssap videa until 2days later she told me he was trying to get her num.

Ever since he got the number he has been chatting her up and she shows me all their chats. Till recently when she camee home, he repated same thing not via chat this time, he told her he wants them to hang out over the weekend.

My problem is I really want to make a mess of this guy like 4k m up big time I know ways but I need more suggestions please. I mean in a really really disgraceful manner
why did you give him her number?
tell your babe to block him.

Or install whatsapp spy on babe's phone to track her chats with other guys.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by thedondada(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
Ypur girls is the problem dude.

Girls get asked out a lot and many just shuts the guy down straight without even telling thier guys cos it's no big deal.

However if she's showing such to you she's interested in him

Probably has sucked his dick already. Hope she sucks yours too cos that would be a shame.

6 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by moorevic(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Blame the girl is wrong because she might not have been expecting that sort of attitude from him.
ottohan:
disgracing the guy is not an option here...it is your mumu galfriend DAT has decided to giv d guy her number that you should do away with...
-showing you her whatsaap chat with d guy dosen't mean she likes you, who knows how many chats she must have censored/deleted before showing you,....
-she is just feeling special because there are two guys and one gal and they are hustling after her, so just work on her phsycology by making her jealous,....
-just make another lady to visit you, so that ur GF will feel jealous and her brain go reset...
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Why will she give him her number without your consent?,some guys still ask married women with a shinning ring on their finger out not to talk of gf, I am not surprised

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by IamProdigy: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2017
Let me type first later I will go and read...

So...

HOT DEALS.
YOU CAN GET A BUSINEX CARD AND LETTEE HEAD @ 1K in 24hrs....

See my signature for details
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by johnstar(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2017
He didn't come back feeling okay

Bt him get mind they ask anoda persoy babe out

Woman ehn dm get power sha
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by theapeman: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2017
dharamanil:
Lemme just go straight to the point. I have a flat mate who came back from the states recently or lemme say he has been based there all his life but maybe he was deported or so cos he didn't come back feeling all ok on cheddah.

One morning I and my girlfriend was seated in the living room when I left her to go recieve a call outside real quick on getting back inside I saw him seated in the living room too but with his phone on her hands, a phone ever since I knew him he doesn't allow nobody touch. I thought he prolly was justshoiwng her one of those random whatssap videa until 2days later she told me he was trying to get her num.

Ever since he got the number he has been chatting her up and she shows me all their chats. Till recently when she camee home, he repated same thing not via chat this time, he told her he wants them to hang out over the weekend.

My problem is I really want to make a mess of this guy like 4k m up big time I know ways but I need more suggestions please. I mean in a really really disgraceful manner
you will be very stvpid for fighting all because of one bubbly stvpid yansh! undecided

if your foolish woman love you she will stay with you, if other wise free her. women's yansh is not Worth fighting for!

7 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nwambaise: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2017
Dump her before she dumps you.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by davillian(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Your GF is not interested in fucking him that's why she told you.

Bitches come bitches go never fight a nigga because of a bitch.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by crisycent: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Too early for this small pikin talk

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Coloradvantage(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2017
TheCabal:
This situation has nothing to do with you.

Your not in charge of her life, the sooner you understand that the easier you sleep at night.

Dude, your not married. She's just and I repeat "just" your girlfriend.
bros area you well at all?? no sane man... won't act up or complain in such situation?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Slayer2: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2017
lilmax:
this one dey think like mumu

do you just see a girl for the first time and wife her? are you thinking straight?

so since he's not in charge, she should do crap with any guy that comes into her life even as she's dating?

get your head checked, very important

Dude. Should the op control her before? if she wants to do crap with anybody she is free. The op shouldn't be bothered because a girl who loves and respect you will also respect her self.
If she was never interested she would not even give out her number.

Only a stupid boy will waste his time fighting over a girl in this kind of situation. Only time I can fight for a girl is when she is being Harrased, intimidated or someone trying to hurt her.

So you are the one who needs to get your head checked because people like you want to control others life. If she loves him she will respect herself period.

11 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Funny how everyone is quick to jump and blame the gf for giving her number to her Boyfriend's friend. Is it her fault the friend is asking her out? To me, the fact she showed the bf is enough reason to believe she has nothing to hide. If she wanted to cheat,trust me, she would and Op here wouldn't even find out. I think what OP should do is just tell his "roommate" to back off his GF. That is if he has serious plans about his relationship with is GF.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by martinsfm(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2017
OP

ure now single

even if she doesnt date him, them go Bleep.. very soon.or wait maybe now as im typing

move on bro.. when a girl gives a boy attention it can only end in one thing
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by lazygal: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2017
dharamanil:

Guy don't.... Let your babe be the one to deal with him .howclong will u continue to fight men off her. Do in know the men that approach her behind you.. Even when you guys are married will u be the one to be going to all those who admire or toast her?
Give her permission to embarrass him better still let her come to your place then warn him off that she doesn't two time etc..then you act surprised and ask what is happening..you get? Abi im tell you? Ehen ! So you don't know ask surprised then look at him and say you are disappointed in him and walk out to have lunch with your babe
After wards act normal like nothing it will disarm him ask you chick to also just he greeting him and be formally polite but he body language should not give him room to approach.

That's my suggestion wetin you think?

7 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by jidobaba(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

You are in a relationship with a coded hoe(worst type of women) but like a yorrrrubbaa boy that you are, you won't have sense once it concerns woman.
I'm not sure he's yoruba.
People wonder why/how the yoruba demon is successful with women. It's because he drains women so efficiently. A paradox of sorts.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ifeanyi317(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2017
oga u are not the first neither will u be the last jus play the fools card and watch event unfold. it happened to me in UNi those days twice my guy was asking my gal out behind my back she told me. All i jus told her is i wont tell u how to leave your life and you are not a small girl so use your head and that was the end of it she warned him. i believe she doesnt know how to tell him off cos he is your friend so jus tell her to handle it her self

7 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by lazygal: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Slayer2:

Dude. Should the op control her before? if she wants to do crap with anybody she is free. The op shouldn't be bothered because a girl who loves and respect you will also respect her self.
If she was never interested she would not even give out her number.

Only a stupid boy will waste his time fighting over a girl in this kind of situation. Only time I can fight for a girl is when she is being Harrased, intimidated or someone trying to hurt her.

So you are the one who needs to get your head checked because people like you want to control others life. If she loves him she will respect herself period.

I kinda agree with you. . ..she should have told him to collect her numbe from her boy friend in a diplomatic manner ..sometimes we women give the room for this kinda things

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.