Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (32971 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by laudate: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
neoapocalypse:
Na common sense na , that kain guy fit dey slam your wife sef , I no need that kain friendship. Even if na the girl make move on him he has to reject it as long as na him guy babe , babe don finish for market ni. What nonsense is that

Exactly! wink Na di same thing I dey talk since. A true friend will not make moves on your babe, behind your back. Instead of telling him off, one guy was actually hailing him as a 'sharp' guy. Can you beat that??! shocked Fear most of these Nairalanders, o! Their sense of judgement is twisted. sad

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Spaxon(f): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChewingStick:

Lol, see me see this fine girl oh

I'm tempted to talk but your profile pic is disturbing me. cheesy
I'll remove the picture... So talk it..
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by bezimo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Some guys are idiots sha...
You know a guy has a babe and you know her and you are asking her out..What's your problem..when single girls full everywhere.
You just know such kind of guys are potential candidates for untimely death,calamity and disaster coz its only a matter of time before they start going after married women.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ChewingStick(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spaxon:
I'll remove the picture... So talk it..

ah ah?... i was only complementing you lah. undecided

..... k. k. k.. since you really wanna know, fine!

bring your ears close, lemme whisper it.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by YelloweWest: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Xda59:

Your own case is different because you are married and your husband's friends don't leave with you guys. This particular case is a girl who enjoys being wooed and has the habbit of showing it off because it boosts her ego. We know how women react to things in different situations just like your own case, if that man you cursed was dangote, wouldn't you have handled it differently other than cursing him just because he is aliko dangote? Food for thought!!
Fùck u.
If your mother is o whoŕe not every woman is!

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Caseless: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
What's this one saying?
just what you heard or saw me saying.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
YelloweWest:
Fùck u. If your mother is o whoŕe not every woman is!
Nawa ooh
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
YelloweWest:
Fùck u. If your mother is o whoŕe not every woman is!
Hmmm nawa ooh
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Spaxon(f): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChewingStick:

ah ah?... i was only complementing you lah. undecided

..... k. k. k.. since you really wanna know, fine!

bring your ears close, lemme whisper it.

So that u will bite it...

*brings ears closer

You have 5secs
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Bizibi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spaxon:

So that u will bite it...

*brings ears closer

You have 5secs
don't do it,he will lick it and you might melt and sweat.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Spaxon(f): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bizibi:

You are a Sent Helper... grin grin cheesy wink
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ChewingStick(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bizibi:

Lol, brotherly, is that how you use to do? cheesy
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

Fùck u.
If your mother is o whoŕe not every woman is!

You don't have to be so pained to the extent of bringing in my mother who has nothing to do with this. The truth is always bitter but will that ever stop us from saying it the way it is? HELL NO!!!
And besides, I never said every woman is a whòre; the whòres know themselves in as much as they try so hard to appear like saints before others.
The question remains "would you have cursed aliko dangote the same way you cursed the little man"? You don't have to answer the question because we already know the answer. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by keriberry(f): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
i honestly don't get why everyone is blaming the girl for giving out her number. To me giving out my number is no biggie. Its not by giving number o but by the kinda reception i give the guy
The problem i see here is the girl giving him the room to talk trash. It clearly shows that the girl is interested cos she would have just warned him and blocked him. No need informing you and showing you chats... That is a clear case of immaturity and could possibly be that you aint giving her the kinda attention she wants and she trying to get you jealous.
Even you that have time to read chat i tire.. Shows that you got a lotta time n your hands.
No need fucking up nobody
Would have said more but let me leave it at this ... Okbye

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Daeylar:

The guy is wrong, he initiated that nonsense.
With that being said, I think you are better off without them. I don't know about fùcking him up though.
Seems like your girl just wanted to have evidence to show you that your friend was asking her out, and you need to thank her, she has shown you the nonsense type of friend you have. She's tried for you.
But I'm not comfortable with you being friends with either of them, I feel you should move on from both. But if you want to stay with the girl it's OK, but your friend should be disposed off

Here's a better piece of advice

Although your rant about men wasn't necessary
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Codes151(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
HEs a crazy guy! Lack of respect... ur girl is giving him green light... besides why give home her number...

She’s showing u to make u feel good and change the directions!!!

Tell the guy to leave, and stop! Tell the girl to make a choice and walk... infact advice her to walk, so she can be sure of a choice!!

Be careful about women o
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Bizibi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChewingStick:

Lol, brotherly, is that how you use to do? cheesy
hehehehehe.....

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Bizibi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Spaxon:

You are a Sent Helper... grin grin cheesy wink
hehehehehe,no!! I'm not a helper,I'm an opportunist.
*crossing legs and viewing mizz spaxon soft ear*
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by YelloweWest: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Xda59:

You don't have to be so pained to the extent of bringing in my mother who has nothing to do with this. The truth is always bitter but will that ever stop us from saying it the way it is? HELL NO!!!
And besides, I never said every woman is a whòre; the whòres know themselves in as much as they try so hard to appear like saints before others.
The question remains "would you have cursed aliko dangote the same way you cursed the little man"? You don't have to answer the question because we already know the answer. Lol
I owe you no explanation. Son of a whoŕe.

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by jamesbridget13(f): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Your gf self ! Why did she give it guy her number when she knows what he is coming for?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
GOFRONT:
That guy go chop am oo.......That American guy go chop am oo.

For him to get her number, he go chop am

No be say she go totally Quit u ooo.......

Na so one South sudan guy com scatter my Elder sista relationship with her Bf that year oo

The South Sudan guy chop your sister ?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Daeylar(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Here's a better piece of advice

Although your rant about men wasn't necessary

My advice is perfect the way it is. Just perfect. Don't try and shorten it.

It wasn't about all men, it was about misogynistic and sexist men. I made that very clear.

First of all it wasn't a rant, it was a piece of advice to those who will take it, did you even bother to go through this thread to see what necessitated it?

If you actually went through the thread, did you quote every single person that attacked op's girlfriend foolishly and even those that used that as an excuse to call women fish brains to tell them that it wasn't necessary? Don't jump on my mentioñs unnecessarily.

Your mention wasn't necessary.

2 Likes

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by shaybebaby(f): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Daeylar:

It wasn't about all men, it was about misogynistic and sexist men. I made that very clear.

First of all it wasn't a rant, it was a piece of advice to those who will take it, did you even bother to go through this thread to see what necessitated it?

If you actually went through the thread, did you quote every single person that attacked op's girlfriend foolishly and even those that used that as an excuse to call women fish brains to tell them that it wasn't necessary? Don't jump on my mentioñs unnecessarily.

Do I need to dish out e-slap on your behalf sis?

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Daeylar(f): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
shaybebaby:

You're a darl kiss

Let's go and troll your friend grin that would be more fun grin

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

[s]Bleep off Douchebag

Look at this slowpoke blaming us for her miserable life

Get the fuckkk outta here you freaking hoe

The lady is at fault here. Period!

Men ll always approach you either you are in relationships/marriage or not cos they don’t know your relationship status, it’s your natural duty to tell them off if you don’t have anything to do with them.

The friend is next on the list to blame but the lady started it all.

It’s normal and natural to be approached as a lady but you should know how to set your boundary.[/s]
Hey, get a pad to dry the emotional leakages from your anus. Don't make the thread all smelly.

She was refering to MISOGYNISTIC men. Are you one of the SEXIST fools? Is that why you're pained? Why're you always bitter when they tell you the truth about you? Does she look like your sisters? Why are you calling her their names?

How can you excuse the friend's betrayal [THE WORSE OFFENCE, IN THIS CASE] and condemn the lady alone? Is it because you're just as despicable?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by shaybebaby(f): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Daeylar:

You're a darl kiss

Let's go and troll your friend grin that would be more fun grin
He hasn't shown up online. And he is not my friend. angry
He is my brother, same mum same dad.

Whenever he turns up, I'll mention you. No point in trolling him when he hasn't even logged on in weeks.

Ba7man, where is my western union for Christmas?
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Your flat mate is not a gud friend. Do away with him. His type can even bleep ur wife in ur absence. If u re buoyant enough look for another accommodation. He can poison you out of jealousy. Nd for ur girl,sit her down Nd talk sense into her,from her response you can make ur deductions.
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by xcllaxix(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tell ur chick that if she wants to switch allegiances then she can go ahead but not in ur house...if she is falling for another dude while still with you,Bro..she's gone already...Dodge before the hammer drops..She aint worth fighting over..She aint ur wife yet..
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Daeylar:

And here you go again ranting

I replied to some "misogynistic" comments before yours which I found distasteful , I guess you never saw that

I can not reply to every comment here so I picked one on either side of the argument , unfortunately I picked yours to respond to

If you read my first post on this thread you'll see where I lean to

No need quoting me again I probably won't reply to any comments from you. Peace out
Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by ReinaFarine: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Can we see the chat and her responses to his advances before we judge?
This things is trick oh!

She input her number in your presence to show she's not playing any tricks.... You didn't question her... You didn't ask what was she doing?
When you ask she told you he asked for her number....
She showed you the chat....
She told you he was doing it again physically......

Unless she gave him any subtle advance in the text that only you have seen, I don't know what else she could have done.....
He is your close friend.... You knew and trust him well enough to bring him into your house. I wouldn't want to complicate things....
If this girl had offensively turn him down some of y'all will still complain she's rude and mannerless he knows his friend and should be able to handle it and other trash....

Unless she Lol... And Emoticoned all his messages without an outright hey, don't disrespect my man and your friend like that.... I don't see the ish in telling her man when the situation was crossing be careful....

Tell of your friend squarely in front of your Lady....
If the lady has seduced the guy, she's a LovePeddler...
If the guy seduced the lady and she rejected him, she's still a LovePeddler....
It is a different thing if he was a stranger.... Your woman is telling you this your friend is not trustworthy.... He's doing this under you roof and think I'm dumb enough to leave you for a squatter whose greatest accomplishment is getting kicked out of the states....

Take her advice, cut him off and telling to go and pick upnsome African virtue....

See the thread of people calling her names... So she should not tell her man so the so-called jilted friend can twist things in his favour tomorrow when you discover....
Grow sense fools

1 Like

Re: My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
shaybebaby:

You can start with your brothers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.