Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (36585 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by fynex(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.

Fate has given both of you the opportunity for your paths to cross....

Now you remember her as that chick in school that left you because of your poor background...

Do you want her to remember you as that guy that made her loose the job because of past offenses..... Or you want to be that guy that gives her a reason to be a better person in the future?

Payback is not the solution...let go of that past...give her a reason to say inspite of what /how I treated him...this guy was still nice to me...

Or let's say you pay her back and she gets to know it was you.... She finally goes somewhere else and gets a better job... Am sure your story would be trending on SOCIAL MEDIA and you will become the prayer point everyone would have to cast away from their progress....

So who would you rather be?

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by phetto(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2017
robotix:
it might be auto correct..
4 mens nko

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Elioandrew: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2017
Little did she know...
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol you want me to start exchanging words with someone that can't talk well...I'm not that heartless bro

You are not that heartless darling, just only more heartless than I thought before
What do you gain by shoving people's mistakes in their faces? Then to cap it you are discussing him with another person

What an immature display of superiority angry
And a rubbish one at that, cos you are correcting Inglis, as Michael Chamberlain that you are undecided...the language with which were subjugated, here you are wearing it like a badge of honour! SMH
Shameful
-You, and everybody that bullied or unkindly corrected the poster because of his "bad English"
If you don't apologize to him, I will really hate you
Jeez

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by khome(f): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2017
I dnt knw why some peepz are making jest of his english. We cnt be perfect in all areas. Come to think of it, them wey dey laff am fit no get anytn 4 pocket.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2017
phetto:

4 mens nko

The question is, did you not understand the mens
What is wrong with you?
The grammar police angry
SMH
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by khome(f): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2017
merahki:

You are not that heartless darling, just only more heartless than I thought before
What do you gain by shoving people's mistakes in their faces? Then to cap it you are discussing him with another person

What an immature display of superiority angry
And a rubbish one at that, cos you are correcting Inglis, as Michael Chamberlain that you are undecided...the language with which were subjugated, here you are wearing it like a badge of honour! SMH
Shameful
-You, and everybody that bullied or unkindly corrected the poster because of his "bad English"
If you don't apologize to him, I will really hate you
Jeez
Honestly,its bad. Are they doing that to make him feel bad or what?

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by nsien1(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2017
Well,you have to let her see and realize her mistake then you forgive her and even forget the wrong,i can bet you that you will be a hero because she will never forget your divinity.And if you still love her,she will be yours forever.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Elioandrew: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2017
Allow her work in shame in that ur brothers place of work. My question, where is the rich kid she left u for?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Cannonleo(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.
English la terrible regardless show her maturity and class. Let her in then serve your revenge cold, if she is very efficient then make it slow

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Oledia:
My guy, the best way to pay her back is to support her get the job, and make her to understand that she got the job by your efforts and assistant.
You will see her reaction.
OP don't let her know you helped her... if you let her know then you have gotten your reward, do it for God and see how God will bless you!

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by phetto(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2017
merahki:

The question is, did you not understand the mens
What is wrong with you?
The grammar police angry
SMH
Lol. I didn't understand
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Egein(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2017
she didn't break up with you because you were poor. She broke up with you because your English was poor.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by agrovick(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2017
ranmoor:
If she deserves the job, hire her. I once interviewed my ex as the expert among d panel. I know she is sound n I recommended her. Unfortunately/fortunately, she was attached to me to understudy me as I was about leaving... She started wanting us back but I refused, at d end she married one of my good friend in d company.
Up till now she likes me a lot... Life goes on. I never recommended her because she is my ex but because she can do d job!

Co signed, she has gotten to the present stage cos she is sound, why deny her the opportunity to prove herself?

Business is business, pleasure is pleasure

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
LOL. The guy is just too petty. grin
If the case was reversed tell me the gal won't do worse abi? Now hes petty

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by ObaKlaz: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Deny her the job. Since she's that smart, she could as well get jobs elsewhere, not at your domain.
All this talk of karma finding you if you denied her the job is just BULLCRAP to give the lady a soft landing.

It's ping-pong - get her served. It's VERY JUSTIFIABLE if you deny her the job! PAY HER BACK.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by ritux: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

No offence, you have passed your message across. However, I don't understand why someone with this kind of English will be in a position of recruiting people.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by sholaball: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2017
Don't bro. This is an opportunity to show her what goodness is. Remember revenge is of the Lord. Don't destroy anoda person's life because she dumped u. You don't knw what d future holds

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Be a mature duckling and get over it.. she made a life-changing choice not to get married to a poor nigga. nothing wrong with that. walk away and make something of your life not spoil someone else's .. anyway what is yours will always be yours
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by davillian(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmmm call her let her know you dumping her CV into the dustbin grin grin grin
Score has to be 1-1

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Brainardc(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2017
Forgive her bro.. ......consciene won't let rest but believe me she will come begging you to forgive.
She her way of thinking by now
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by nengibo: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
Omg managing direction, na traffic warden
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by darediamond(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

Ok, no wahala
But must I let my brother knw she was the one?
Better let your brother know now or else what non-deep thinkers on here telling you to forgive her without a rethink might backfire on you in your company.

Any lady who because of financial status dumps a Man who genuinely Love her deserves No
Husband at all till her death because there is and will issues.

No one as God.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by scantee(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Managing Directions
4 mens
same polytechnics

Ogbeni the best way to revenge is to work on your grammar

Sup u still dey this Earth?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by masks(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
people,this Topic and the Op is seeking attention.....This story is very hard to believe with the kind of grammar I just read....chai! see lie.....lol!

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by crisycent: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Are you sure it’s not your English that chased her? Because how can only 4 mens pass the test grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Worksunlimited: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Organs:
No wonder she dumped you, i dont think its the money, it's the mentality. Also, she made it this far, selected one of the best 6 out of 25. Bros, her level pass your own naaa. I will advice, you beg her to tell you why you got dumped. If it's the money, then congratulate yourself that you're not with a babe that is not worth your while, but if its pettiness like this question you're asking, please beg her to help you improve, cos you are petty and underestimating what you are capable of.

It's too early in the morning to be talking like this na..
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by kendylet(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

I dnt care
In as mush she neva wish me well
And the more she go the more she misses her chances.
seems like you mind is made up to carry what's on your mind towards her, to repay her for the pain you passed through...so whether we tell you not do to so, you will still carry out your plans. the ball is in your court to do everything you wishes. but think, talk and think agan if possible! we have all been there at one point in time, did we die or do something disastrous? no! we can only achieve anything by rising whenever we fall and what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger' it shapes us to be better person in future my dear...try and move on and don;t block her progress if she gets called back! someone who will love you for who you are is coming if you have not found her yet! cheers!

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by purples25(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2017
Lol because life is cosy right now you are feeling like Oba Oko grin ( king of the Village ) . What if tomorrow you be hearing her name up and down that she made it especially cuz you turned her down? What if tomorrow she is a billionaire? Where will you hide yourself then?

I laugh, you are feeling so powerful, if they make you a director of many firms maybe you will start ordering people's death. ' I HAVE HER PFOGRESS AT MY REACH ' . How and when did God grant you that arrogance to believe her whole life and success is now in your hands because of one job? Who said you'll have this forever, do you know?

I think you should go find a way to heal slowly and painfully , like the rest of us.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by OvaSabi1(f): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Bidobado:

Fvck shyte up for her, I hate people who look down on others because of their financial state. Invite her for interview, and rip her application to pieces in front of her, then tell her to GTFOH.

Who is inviting who for an interview? OP that cannot spell his words correctly?

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by scantee(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Be a mature duckling and get over it.. she made a life-changing choice not to get married to a poor nigga. nothing wrong with that. walk away and make something of your life not spoil someone else's .. anyway what is yours will always be yours

Nne you call that life changing choice? What makes you believe the table wouldn't turn around tomorrow, and the poor nigger becomes the rich nigger and the other way round!

Haba is wrong to leave a guy who truly loves u base on financial status..., because if that is the case, I don't think i would ever have dated the girls I have been with before, in the sense that we are not match in every angle.

I am not in support of him paying back , but you will not understand how it feels to be dumped because of owo.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Tjayjosh(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
The monks used to say that revenge is like a two headed rat viper. While you watch your enemy go down, you're being poisoned yourself. Just let your anger out, and then let it go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / Nigeria Makes CNN 6th Sexiest Accent In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.