Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? (10595 Views)

Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? / Will Our Generation Ever Witness Constant Power Supply? / No Constant Power Till 2015-jeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by SeXyBoNE: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
I live at Ajah, For the past 2 weeks i never start Gen

Me myself i dey fear oooo, i kno no wetin NEPA dey plan ooo
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by OvieE: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
Poverty is killing you all. Just a common electricity that supposed to be your right to have and you all are opening your mouth. Go to other country and you will begin to wonder if Nigeria is even a country. Enjoy it while it last.

Poverty

Poverty

Poverty

Poverty

Poverty

is

killing

you

all.
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
IT'S THE SAME HERE IN IBADAN, WE USE TO HAVE LIGHT FOR 12HOURS I MEAN (12/12) BUT NOW WE HAVE LIGHT,

THE CAUSE OF THIS?

THE COMING ELECTION.
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by bolseas(f): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2010
the solution to the recent electricity problem in nigeria is insufficent gas, which i believe has been (partly) resolved, i believe that more electricity will be generated/evacuated/ditributed if the needed infrastructures are put in place by the respective ministries, parastatals and agencies.

my believe is that Yar adua has nothing to do with this. eg somebody said that yar adua imported some transformers into the country some years back and which were just moved to the sites.

i will like to correct that statement. Yaradua was never involved in those importations, they all statrted when OBJ was president. Yar adua refused to fund this project immediately he was sworn in as president. it was only late last year that money was released and then those equipment that arrived at our ports were moved to the site (after 2 years of playing politics).

besides how many time was yar adua available to work not to talk of him monitoring progress of electricity in nigeria?
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by seedord247(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
yes na true oooo but dem dey take ours for 2 to hours sha
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by FFA: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
IM AMAZED O, MY FREEZER IS BLOCKED, 10HRS OF CONTINUOUS POWER SUPPLY, IF ITS PART OF 7 POINT AGENDA THEN TO GOD BE D GLORY,
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by sley4life(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
i havnt noticed such when i entered my domain in Eko. I have only seen 4hrs of light in 1week
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by codedguy1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
i beleive its CLIMATE CHANGE that is responsible grin grin grin
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
OvieE:

Poverty is killing you all. Just a common electricity that supposed to be your right to have and you all are opening your mouth. Go to other country and you will begin to wonder if Nigeria is even a country. Enjoy it while it last.

Poverty

Poverty

Poverty

Poverty

Poverty

is

killing

you

all.

Dont blame them now, it is cos they are not used to light like this. . . . . .Just hope the fun and the jubilation will not be short lived
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by sley4life(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
NEPA workers in FESTAC TOWN must be jailed. I guess folks in FST arent teaching those cabals in NEPA lesson of their lifes
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by tunde1200(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
shasha in lagos still remain as it was including airforce base no light till now we are living on our generators plz make dem help us . becaues we pay our monthly dues well well tongue
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
tunde1200:

shasha in lagos still remain as it was including airforce base no light till now we are living on our generators plz make dem help us . becaues we pay our monthly dues well well tongue

Lol . . . are u sure?
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by atilla(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
weve only had light for one hou since friday morning in my house, im surprised to hear people have been having steady light. cry
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by tunde1200(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
mad people full n l sha just because they give light  for one week and u are all jubilating like diss oga sha
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by biggozz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
Ewoooooo!!!! So this is what NEPA is doing? they carried the power supply quota of those of us at Lekki Phase 2 to make you all feel good grin, I have not seen light for almost 1 month now, except for few nights that lasted for not more than 30 minutes and there in no transformer kinda fault. My pillow is getting condemned with sweats  sad angry
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
tunde1200:

mad people full n l sha just because they give light for one week and u are all jubilating like diss oga sha

That was not necessary
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by pheesayor(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
there's no need to be amazed, it happened around december last year and early january  too, let's just hope gas supply does not reduce
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
pheesayor:

there's no need to be amazed, it happened around december last year and early january too, let's just hope gas supply does not reduce

U sure know Nigeria too well
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by javalove(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
same thing with me ooo

we dey fear make our electronics no spoil sef because deey are not used to this kind of CONSTANT power grin grin
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^^ Very funny
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by yme1(f): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
why nah witch nor dey do meeting for the transformer again grin
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Seun(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
We get a few hours of light after midnight and every afternoon here.
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Kx: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
The turnaround in electricity supply is not due to the fact dat election is forthcoming
like some people have said here.
Rather it is due to the change in leadership.

This has proven once more dat the problem of the land is dat of leadership.
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by SwtzMinx(f): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
.same hr. .bt am worried it won't last. .
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by DisGuy: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
atilla:

weve only had light for one hou since friday morning in my house, im surprised to hear people have been having steady light. cry

You'd better call your electrician to hook you up to phase 1-6  grin

javalove:

same thing with me ooo

we dey fear make our electronics no spoil sef because deey are not used to this kind of CONSTANT power grin grin

grin grin

please people go and buy smoke alarm and extinguisher- you just never know all those ABA-china made might be creaking slowly  grin
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Emperoh(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
Good thing to notice. . . . . . . my office in V/I also is experiencing this improvement same as my abode in Festac!

Lets just pray for one thing. . . . . that the Niger Delta insurgence doesn't go full blown again!!
Cos if its does, gas supply to the power plants will be cut off. . . . . U & I know the implications!!

This our jubilation will be snap out like where PHCN take light!!
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by usbcable(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
here in my axis in ketu we had uninterrupted power supply for at least 25hrs two days ago.

right now they only took away 'light'for only less than 3hrs in the last 48hrs.

should we not be worried grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

even our transformer has refused to malfunction. we are very concerned in the area . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by usbcable(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
but surely I trust NEPA would relapse into their unfortunate habit.
which is quite disheartning. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by clembass: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
same in my area but it has nose dive yesterday hope it comes up again sad
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by invisible2(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
Steady power where I squat in this batcher in the east, I dey fear o, maybe world wan end.

The main reason for this problem of steady power is that the machine the PHCN engineers use to switch off power has spoiled (failed, damaged, burnt) every effort made to repair this machine has failed, they desperately work day and night to repair this machine, all to no avail. It is hoped that they will resume taking light as soon as they repair the said machine. (From a PHCN insider)
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by samuraix1: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2010
AHa

I stay in gbagada and for the past 4weeks now we have had light i havent seen in my life time!
Wetin dey shele
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by ShadyDeal(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2010
[s]Nigerians have been turned to stone age beings by PHCN. They are now afraid of regular power supply.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing / Internally Generated Revenue: State Governors Target N1.1 Trillion IGR / Lagos Denies Increasing Motor Vehicle Registration, Number Plate Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.