Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? (10594 Views)

Have You Noticed The Constant Power Supply In Lagos? / Will Our Generation Ever Witness Constant Power Supply? / No Constant Power Till 2015-jeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by DisGuy: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
Please watch your local transformers very well o!!
Heard the importers are angry Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And apparently pastors are witnessing low turnouts at their midweek service tongue
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by DL(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2010
My Brodas na the same thing here for east o,
Ebonyi state
I'm afraid to sleep at night lest they get angry and increase voltage and raze my abode to the ground
lmao
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by snowdrops(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2010
ifele:

You should be happy you have full power becos 10 years ago it was a different story. Thank God you fools.
honeric01:

And who are the fools here? why should we thank God for what we are paying for? i mean why should we have to beg for what we paid for?
That is the state of mind the government has reduced people to. We now have to be grateful for what should be rightfully ours. The thieving elite believe regular power supply is the right of the wealthy and a luxury to the common man.
Everyday for the thief. . . . . .
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by ceasyc(f): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2010
@topic
yeah outbreak is a beta headline
anyhoo my peeps in benin say dey are experiencing improved
electricity/power supply, dem even say since last month dem only take light 1 full day
but dem get light everyday and wen dem seize am, na 4 short time = WOW!

all dem ppl saying dat ppl shudnt be happy 4 dis or its backwardness
poverty, blah blah blah - give it a rest already n get a life!
its 9ja n its strange/odd/abnormal, its a big change, its good leadership, etc

my cuzin even said dat 2 guys were discussing in a shop
1 said: o boi dem never take light since yesterday
d other said: i just tire 4 dem, na wetin happen na.

LWKMD
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by babuji(f): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2010
Stranger things do happen.
You can't blame the pple that are disquieted to see such abnormal constant supply of light, we have been used to darkness and relying on generators over the years.
Its a good step and we pray and hope that it will improve further until blackout becomes a thing of the past in this country, amen.
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Orikinla(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2010
Some places in Ketu in Lagos have not had power supply for weeks now?
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Fiver: 2:42am On Jul 28, 2010
What the situation like now plz
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by ceasyc(f): 3:09am On Jul 29, 2010
Fiver:

What the situation like now plz

a big change from good to bad to worse n dey r expecting
d WORST. 9JA = GOD HELP UNA/US ALL
dey showed/proved 4 a short time dat there can be constant/improved electricity IN 9JA but dey
decided dat peeps shud stay in d dark = BIG SHAME ON THOSE RESPONSIBLE
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by otokx(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2010
There is a general improvement but the situation is still so very bad.
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by idnole4(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
NEPA's Indoctrination grin
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Meddler(f): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
I talked to my mom yesterday and she informed that they were getting light every other day. Sort of an electricity power sharing. we live in Abuja. is that true?
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Fiver: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2010
How is it now? what is the total generating capacity now?

Are we celebrating Christmas in darkness please o
Re: Constant Power Supply? Whats The Cause? by Mobinga: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2010
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

And Who Is That Nigerian Judge That Pronouced Ibori Innocent? / Ex-aides Sue Adebayo Shittu Over Alleged N21.5m Unpaid Salaries / FAAC Shares N676.40bn July Allocation To FG, States, Lgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.