Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (78781 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by smartpyzee(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
The ND Don too much for that story undecided

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Jman06(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nonsense! This happens only to foolish girls who don't know what real love is. You meet a guy on dating app without knowing his real character and just because you are infatuated with him you hop into bed with him and afterwards the player dumps your sorry azs and you start disturbing our peace.

Go and drink conc sniper!

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jman06:
Nonsense! This happens only to foolish girls who don't know what real love is. You meet a guy on dating app without knowing his real character and just because you are infatuated with him you hop into bed with him and afterwards the player dumps your sorry azs and you start disturbing our peace.

Go and drink conc sniper!

Lol @ sniper. It goes both ways when it comes to sex sha

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by chibabe259(f): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chai, this girl's vagina has suffered in the hands of fake boy friends.

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by millionboi2: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
STUPIDITY

is when u bliv that an igboman was beatn by igbo ppl in Igboland bcoz of biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Obason22(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Don’t fight even over girlfriends. The country is full of beautiful women. If you can’t get one, come to Mugabe for assistance.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Worksunlimited: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
DanXplore:

I dont like your profile picture

I doubt it was placed there for you to like...

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by TimeMod1: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lol
Another Bitch don cast. Look at the trash she puts up there. A morrafucka hoe.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
helobabe:
@GISTMORE

As shared by the queen biola...

Naw there is dis thing guys do dat is very irritating ! Am sure am talking for a lot of girls who don't want to address dis issue. .if u r a girl den am sure you can relate to dis MATTER!! ... U meet a guy you think u like nd u guys hit it off,Nd all Nd dis guy is sweet Nd nice nd friendly Nd u start seeing friendship with dis guy u guys talk a lot Nd gist - after so much talking u agree to meet Nd because d guy has a sweet mouth u agree to have sex with him after sex u exchange Ur good byes Nd u go home

The guy dat calls u 3 times a day before reduces to one after sex nd at d end stop​s calling nd giving excuses til he fades out GUYS! Put urself in the girls shoes she feels USED Nd stupid!.. Nigerian guys can talk to u for a whole year jst to Bleep u Nd ONCE dey do dey r off! -If u have sisters put urself in the girls shoes nd see how she feels!!! , Are u telling me a girl can't just meet a guy she likes Nd is scared to ve sex because she knows d guy might be after sex afterall ,are u telling me a girl has to keep trying all dis guys til she finds d one?

I had a funny EXPERIENCE met a guy on a dating app dis guy was so particular about no hooking up jst Friendship Nd I was cool with it ..he was like babe I don't do hook up Nd I sed me to! we kicked off gist every day nd finally we agreed to see ,now dis guy is fresh Nd all Nd I was thinking in my little head Something might be here ...so one thing led to d other it happened!! SEX happened!

Nd dis guy dat calls every day stopped calling nd all ..naw put urself in my shoes I felt USED Nd stupid Ladies d fault is not YoU! Stop blaming URSELF! Guys jst want to be smart using friendship to have sex freely Nd dey X like dat ...it's not cool ...if dis has happened to a girl more Dan 5times keep meeting guys say she thinks r cool ,keep falling into deir trap...no one is going to tell dis girl dat wen next u meet a guy if sex happens collect ur money nd ex! So even if d guy never calls again u don't feel USED or stupid ... guys can't always eat deir cakes Nd have it !! If u like tag @instablog call me names but as a guy/girl I know u know wat am talking about! Part 2 coming

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/lady-reveals-guys-responsible-increase-prostitutes-nigerian
What kind of horrible English is this? I cant make any sense out of it undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Miles300: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
It was a matual consent ! U both use urself to cure Konji ! I lady wit sleep wit a guy and claims she was used if it didnt go well ! Abi dem force u to shagg ni !
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by romelady(f): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
OK, we have heard you miss/ma...

meanwhile, during campaigns PDP share umbrella, APC share broom but APGA cannot share common Chicken.... SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by ChewingStick(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
Just look at her breast.. Jesus Christ!shocked..if she pull her top comot dose tins go even fall reach her knees.the guys wey dey kpansh her dey try sha.

Lol... kalm down brother.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Tayo1978: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Frank Goodluck with phone number
07046902707 and email address Frankgoodluck@gmail.com is a fraudster, he pretends to be selling different products online and hereby defrauding innocent people.
Please stay away from him.
Many people paid into this account details for delivery of goods which were never delivered.

Account Name: ADABAYO JOHNATHAN PHILIP
Account Number: 1459440746
Bank Name: Access bank plc

Please avoid him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Augustap(f): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
This one just tried so hard to justify and promote oloshoism but e no work

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by smartbros(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
you are daft!!
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Augustap(f): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
This one just tried so hard to justify and promote oloshoism but e no work grin

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Having a Girlfriend is real stress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Marshalxv(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Me I'm only seeing instablog on white background and that's where her problems lies.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Marshalxv(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
tongue
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Responsible girls wont open their legs easily for a guy, its cheap desperate ones that do that, btw this one dresses like a prostitute see how fat she looks , probably opened her legs for all the guys in her state.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by alatbaba1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
why one boob's big pass another.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by AlvanT(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
sad
I just dey look you,awon space booker.

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
smartpyzee:
The ND Don too much for that story undecided
The thing be like Nigerian football commentators. Rashidi to the left flank, and he goes down and..

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Earthquake1:
Thank God for prostitutes.. I have no time for girls.
silly girls actually

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
then the girls switch their attention to our daddies and grand Pas. The world is fuccced up.
The guys screw up
The babes screw up
Evry1 is fucced in the end
Play your screwed up part and enjoy the show as it goes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Only one girl, will keep meeting bad guys like that?
Village people are involved
As in eh, they say you attract your kind, I meet only responsible guys cos I consider myself responsible and decent, I don't know why she is meeting all those type of guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by mustaphasaidu: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
This one totally weak me down
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
GoroTango:
What kind of horrible English is this? I cant make any sense out of this undecided
Shey una say English no b our mother tongue.. U never see anything. Some ladies na just, cover eyes and ears and fuwadu.. Then bolt.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by purplekayc(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
I don 4get wetin I wan write sef. undecided
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
As in eh, they say you attract your kind, I meet only responsible guys cos I consider myself responsible and decent, I don't know why she is meeting all those type of guys.
You fit involve ur Bros? Men see her as only good for kpanshing.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
elfmann:

Shey una say English no b our mother tongue.. U never see anything. Some ladies na just, cover eyes and ears and fuwadu.. Then bolt.
She for even try if say she for type the long epistle for pidgin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Taiyescott(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Story for the gods..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.