Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (78808 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by berryice(f): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Well you are right..

some prostitutes are victims of heartbreak..

But the truth is that evil attracts evil..

Its hardly you see a well behaved, decent lady getting her heart broken..
most of these ladies with broken hearts are the type that never really loved the guys..

They wanted the world and maga and immediately these guys got tired and see them for what they really are.
they use and dump them...

Let me take my case study from our female celebs, you find out that the ones with broken hearts and failed relationships are the slay Queens and controversial type.

while the ones with successful relationships are the cool headed type..

For example INI Edo vs Stephanie okereke.
use wrong...good girls/decent girls re d ones that suffer heart break d most

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
GoroTango:
She for even try if say she for type the long epistle for pidgin
Na him hard pass.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Rexnegro(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
kingxsamz:
see her big breast sef...
So how the hell does this lead to prostitution?
guess You didn't read her lines bro... didn't You See where she said girls should Be collecting money in exchange for sex? That's prostitution bro
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Dcholeric: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
iamJ:
i understand what she is saying sha, most girls become prostitutes like that, its annoying wen men keep coming and going, u decide to just collect money and forget abt love and like that, like that olosho amaka is born

Poca said its village girls but that is not true its everywhere, imagine men coming and leaving, they will talk love and still leave, if ur head no strong u will decide to be using them too, so nobody can hurt u again

Men are at fault abeg forget ur tori, una go disturb girl because of sex, no pity for her feelings, give her lies to chop

If she was loved will she be frustrated, girls suffer alot cry abeg dont blame her, liars, dogs and snakes shld be blamed

men are not your problem.
no vex.
I can give you 100 reasons why women might be our/men problem but I won't cry like a baby because we/individual chose what they Will...

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by QueenFusa16(f): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Queen biola go and sleep there's no point in your bullshit message...
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by berryice(f): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
She is Damm right..truth b told,guys deceive girls alot just Cos of sex,they re ready to call you 24/7 but immediately they get down..everything will change...am not saying that will turn you into a prostitute..but is mini prostitution..cos where by Mr A deceive u..nd u fall for MR B u sleep with him too...ure already dick counting..datz mini prostitution...lemme stop here undecided
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by MichaelBlake40: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed

You wrote this epistle because of the guy,oya queen biola sorry,ndo. But this your reason is lame in terms of turning a lady to a prostitute.

Please don't write part 2 because i am not understanding grin
Don't mind her i could barely scrounge any tangible reason for a gal to become a prostitute from her post undecided

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Bloggz74(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
helobabe:
@GISTMORE

As shared by the queen biola...

Naw there is dis thing guys do dat is very irritating ! Am sure am talking for a lot of girls who don't want to address dis issue. .if u r a girl den am sure you can relate to dis MATTER!! ... U meet a guy you think u like nd u guys hit it off,Nd all Nd dis guy is sweet Nd nice nd friendly Nd u start seeing friendship with dis guy u guys talk a lot Nd gist - after so much talking u agree to meet Nd because d guy has a sweet mouth u agree to have sex with him after sex u exchange Ur good byes Nd u go home

The guy dat calls u 3 times a day before reduces to one after sex nd at d end stop​s calling nd giving excuses til he fades out GUYS! Put urself in the girls shoes she feels USED Nd stupid!.. Nigerian guys can talk to u for a whole year jst to Bleep u Nd ONCE dey do dey r off! -If u have sisters put urself in the girls shoes nd see how she feels!!! , Are u telling me a girl can't just meet a guy she likes Nd is scared to ve sex because she knows d guy might be after sex afterall ,are u telling me a girl has to keep trying all dis guys til she finds d one?

I had a funny EXPERIENCE met a guy on a dating app dis guy was so particular about no hooking up jst Friendship Nd I was cool with it ..he was like babe I don't do hook up Nd I sed me to! we kicked off gist every day nd finally we agreed to see ,now dis guy is fresh Nd all Nd I was thinking in my little head Something might be here ...so one thing led to d other it happened!! SEX happened!

Nd dis guy dat calls every day stopped calling nd all ..naw put urself in my shoes I felt USED Nd stupid Ladies d fault is not YoU! Stop blaming URSELF! Guys jst want to be smart using friendship to have sex freely Nd dey X like dat ...it's not cool ...if dis has happened to a girl more Dan 5times keep meeting guys say she thinks r cool ,keep falling into deir trap...no one is going to tell dis girl dat wen next u meet a guy if sex happens collect ur money nd ex! So even if d guy never calls again u don't feel USED or stupid ... guys can't always eat deir cakes Nd have it !! If u like tag @instablog call me names but as a guy/girl I know u know wat am talking about! Part 2 coming

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/lady-reveals-guys-responsible-increase-prostitutes-nigerian

Nice write up but this is where you guys get it wrong.

1. Always defined your relationship with a guy unselfish. Not those fantasies. Quit if it doesn't suit.
2. From a distance paint a picture of what you want in a relationship and see if he fits in.
3. Avoid early sex though but when it happens never feel used please. He sure will return it better you
4. Don't be carried away by gifts and money. It could be a ploy. This is the major reason for your problem.
5. Always look good.remember those things you did that attracted him the first day.keep doing them.
6. Be nice, futuristic and creative. It gives him reason to see you as an asset.
7. Don't be a fool have your say and stand your ground positively and constructively.
8. Sex don't keep guys. Find out what keeps ur man around.
Cheers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Sage7(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
As I see say she be Yoruba, Shame catch me!

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by MichaelBlake40: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jman06:
Nonsense! This happens only to foolish girls who don't know what real love is. You meet a guy on dating app without knowing his real character and just because you are infatuated with him you hop into bed with him and afterwards the player dumps your sorry azs and you start disturbing our peace.

Go and drink conc sniper!
Guy you gat no chill,well u are right sha.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Baw2: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
If i am to be sincere with you the guy told you He was not ready to date and so nothing more Right so one thing another and sex happened whos fault his that when he stopped calling you he already made it clear from time and you agreed so why are you now catching feelings why did you allow it happn wen u kmw frm d beginning so why blame men for you problem what of the gals dt run into our lifes jst for money and we find out dey dnt even run out dey stay suck u dry and u b saving their souls for marriage while shes bin serviced by some group of boys serviced meaning its not her first time sef..... So dnt come out and cry rubbish for us if u dnt knw wt we also hv gone tru in d hands of women d guy was jst been wise to u cuz u wuld hv out smarted him and got wat u want and left also cuz no string was attach hv u seen a gal dt jst want to b frnds wit u fr frnds sake and shes sincere

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
elfmann:

You fit involve ur Bros? Men see her as only good for kpanshing.
Abi o, she go wait make dem grow.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by sirfee(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Only one girl, will keep meeting bad guys like that?
Village people are involved
On the contrary,some are just too emotional and dumb.Some of them are lovers of zee world,telemundo,televista etc...they want to live the fake life they usually watch in movies.Most ladies don't really know what they want(no offence).

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Checked86: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bidobado:

Am laughing like a mad man here, seriously how do you guys find memes lime this. Loooool
it is GIF. there are loads of them online if you can download. some people are good in using them, just like the this guy
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by berryice(f): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
TimeMod1:
Don't stop, continue na. Bitch justifying oloshoism.
boy don't come at me like that...I didn't quote you..so u better receive sense,since your iQ is low undecided

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by linearity: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
I doubt see this as the fault of the guy.

Both genders use each other, and I think ladies do it more than guys.

The root cause is because of compatibility and level....water get him own level.

If you are a lady rate yourself, beauty and etc wise and choose a boyfriend at your own level. You get used and dump when you aim higher...You will be all happy that you have found 'love', the guy on the other hand, just wanted to test and move on....For most guys, even 'dirty water can quench fire', so they wouldn't mind the incompatibility and once the fire has been quenched, they are off. If you had waited and found someone at your own level, with whom you are compatible with, it might have turned out differently.

Guys also in looking for babe, something aimed too high and hooked someone not at their own level....na so the girl go use their head dance ajasko, use their hard earned money pay house rent, pay school fees, do and undo and finally when the guy is ready to 'marry his love', the girl will say no way! or the girl can be dating other guys simultaneously ... Had the guy search at his level and took compatibility into consideration, things might have turned out differently.

4 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
women suffer alot and i understand. they are emotional beings and deeply affected when their emotional attachment is slipping away. One of the girl i met at my place of work told me how a guy dis-virgined her with promise of marriage and other material stuff but event quickly changed as soon the guy had his way. Even to visit the guy is a problem cos he wont even comeout to meet her again. The girl was so shattered for weeks, she kept complaining to everybody how the guy ignores her and how she saved her virginity only to be misled by a womanizer.. Everybody blamed her,some mocked her and always talk about it in her presence. Its now clear to me she might be suffering some form of depression cos even when someone bought her the phone the guy promised her before they lay it was like nothing and she always had this sad countenance.

Guys should stop manipulating girls psyche just to get laid, it leaves the girl with more devastating thought and some would even attempt suicide.

8 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nyamex(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Am happy you admitted on how women like sweat talk, of which it's cheap, i also wish you had confessed that it's the love for money, jewelry and fancy item that make a lot of women sell their bodies, also the "sex" is enjoyed by both parties why blame the other party, if you didn't take your time to sow wisely you are bound to reap it all in full measure,so my advice is do what is right and you won't have a course to regret.

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Ubiquity: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
iamJ:
i understand what she is saying sha, most girls become prostitutes like that, its annoying wen men keep coming and going, u decide to just collect money and forget abt love and like that, like that olosho amaka is born

Poca said its village girls but that is not true its everywhere, imagine men coming and leaving, they will talk love and still leave, if ur head no strong u will decide to be using them too, so nobody can hurt u again

Men are at fault abeg forget ur tori, una go disturb girl because of sex, no pity for her feelings, give her lies to chop

If she was loved will she be frustrated, girls suffer alot cry abeg dont blame her, liars, dogs and snakes shld be blamed

What About the guys that ladies did same thing to, why didn't or haven't they become whores as well.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by caesarsconcept(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
B

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by berryice(f): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
TimeMod1:
I'm sorry bitch. I'm a slut shamer & ain't nothing you can do about it, accept your fate.
then go shame the. Female folks in your family nd your unborn daughters ...u got d wrong girl to shame..oversabi house husband Wei dey call e wife (AUNTY) nai u be...Bleep off undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by GOFRONT(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Its a mans world
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by TimeMod1: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
berryice:
then go shame the. Female folks in your family nd your unborn daughters ...u got d wrong girl to shame..oversabi house husband Wei dey call e wife (AUNTY) nai u be...Bleep off undecided
Coming from someone who dey practice "mini olosho" ( another slang from a bitch )
Una momo practised "quarter olosho", you upgrade to Mini, una daughters go carry upgrade to Full. see family ministry, Lol. Awon werey!

5 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by anibirelawal(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
ubunja:
NOONE CAN MAKE U INTO SOMETHING U ARE NOT ALREADY.
i was cheated on but i never cheated back coz thats not who i am.
i was robbed at gunpoint 2times but i didnt rob someone back coz thats not what i am.
i had my sound system stolen,my flat screen taken but i have never broken into other people's houses to steal in revenge.
the world cannot bring something out of u that wasnt already inside there.the seeds were always within u.opportunity came and the seeds germinated
Judas Iscariot always loved money.when the High Priests came with the bribe,that love of money showed itself.and it led to his fall.
IF MEN TREAT YOU CHEAP WHY DONT U BECOME A LESBIAN INSTEADbut u choose to then become EVEN CHEAPER THAN THEY CHEAPENED YOU.
u always loved d*ck and u always loved money.hard times reveal our true character.
GBAM! ... you nailed it.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Tamakay(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Not really far from the truth. But taking this as the reason for proliferation of prostitution is myopic and spoilt the rather beautiful write up. Just titled it 'the reason why girls ask for money before or after sex'.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by epospiky(m): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Shebi na only guys dey enjoy d sex? This is mutual. stop looking at it totally one-sided.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by EHIRIMCHA(m): 12:16am On Nov 19, 2017
There's no justification 4prostitution dsame way there's no moral justification 4a serial fornicator(on d part of d guy).after heartbreak u can decide not to av sex again till u get married at least it's a better option dan prostitution.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by correctguy101(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided na greedy girls dey experience dis type of tin pass, u luk down on d guys in ur street mayb bc dey do dirty jobs and com 2 dating sites 2 fall victim to a stranger whom probably must hv borrowed car 2 pose on pix, y won't dey use u , get ursef busy and stop dis useless excuse of Urs.

Btw, hw many breasts does she have

I'm coming let me bring my calculator to calculate the breasts grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by stanliwise(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided na greedy girls dey experience dis type of tin pass, u luk down on d guys in ur street mayb bc dey do dirty jobs and com 2 dating sites 2 fall victim to a stranger whom probably must hv borrowed car 2 pose on pix, y won't dey use u , get ursef busy and stop dis useless excuse of Urs.

Btw, hw many breasts does she have
you took the words out from my mouth. I can't do more than agree with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.