Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (78791 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 19, 2017
when a girl is dumb, a particular aspect of her body part suffer... a smart lady doesn't fall for these type of guys... Jesus was a smart man that was why it was hard for the devil to penetrate him!

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by olaosun(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2017
olosho........

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Slayer2: 6:09am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
i understand what she is saying sha, most girls become prostitutes like that, its annoying wen men keep coming and going, u decide to just collect money and forget abt love and like that, like that olosho amaka is born

Poca said its village girls but that is not true its everywhere, imagine men coming and leaving, they will talk love and still leave, if ur head no strong u will decide to be using them too, so nobody can hurt u again

Men are at fault abeg forget ur tori, una go disturb girl because of sex, no pity for her feelings, give her lies to chop

If she was loved will she be frustrated, girls suffer alot cry abeg dont blame her, liars, dogs and snakes shld be blamed

Hmmm I am shocked that this responsible comment came from you! So you get small sense since and you nor they gree use am ni!

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by DONADAMS(m): 6:23am On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
see her ugly face cum stupid shape. Rubbish. The thing vex me gan.
I swear
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Martin0(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2017
MissRaine69:
The women who turn to selling themselves after being dumped cannot blame men.. most women don’t resort to that lifestyle despite disappointments in their love lives. There are a few women however who are on the cusp....they are just not aware of it yet

Gbamgringringrin
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Ahmeduana(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2017
kingxsamz:
see her big breast sef...
So how the hell does this lead to prostitution?
YOU ARE PROSTITUTING HER INDIRECTLY AND SYSTEMATICALLY, EVERY TIME SHE COME ACROSS A NEW SUPPOSE PROMISING GUY A BIT OF HER PRIDE IS BEEN STOLE. AT THE END, INTERNALLY SHE FEELS VALUE LESS AND LOSE THE CORE ESSENCE OF BEEN A WOMAN and that is what makes a lady a prostitute, when there is no more sexual morals and sexual principles "A LADY DIES"
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by OlivetBen(m): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2017
I heard her say, "her small head"
Well, what if you decide not to have sex until you get married? To me, ladies cause for themselves since guys don't force you.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by MistaBabz: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Exactly what comes to my mind whenever I hear "used & dumped." So I think I'm not wrong if I likened this tissue paper with humpers who jump from bed to bed thinking sex keeps a nice guy & will eventually leads to marriage

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by alabioluwafemi0(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2017
d reason is nt enough to conclude are responsible for prostitution (being on d high). Ladies shld rather know how to package themselves and gv value to what dey hv got.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Carter4luv(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2017
How will guys be responsible for the increase of prostitution. As a lady u met a guy for d first day, both of u became friends he keep calling u, telling u sweet words and next thing he asked for sex, after sex he stop calling.
You met the second guy, same thing. You met the 3rd guy same thing.
To all the ladies who keep fooling themselves, saying guys are fooling them, don't u av SENSE to learn from your past experience??.
Ladies Don't blame guys of ur nonchalant attitude. Work out urself and be indispensable no man will fool u again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by benjanny(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2017
She is not far from the truth
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by glasshouse(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Many gals take guys like poorverty elevation .Once you say u love them on ur first outing they will want to come with all of there friends for you to buy things for them .And it does not stop there once u finish having DAT sex with them . my dear u will jst be surprised that u have entered NYSC
Now your suffering continues. They will demand things that even there papa wey born dey never request such from him .
Ladies you all need to go get a job & stop looking at guys to empower you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Asbaba(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided na greedy girls dey experience dis type of tin pass, u luk down on d guys in ur street mayb bc dey do dirty jobs and com 2 dating sites 2 fall victim to a stranger whom probably must hv borrowed car 2 pose on pix, y won't dey use u , get ursef busy and stop dis useless excuse of Urs.

Btw, hw many breasts does she have
three breast if a'm not mistaken.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Your shape is the reason they bleep you and run. Work on your body by exercising. Many started from primary school yet we see their pre wedding pictures in this forum. Good luck.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Langbasa: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2017
The kind of putrid odour that will be oozing out down her honeypot would be enough to scare guys far away.

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed

You wrote this epistle because of the guy,oya queen biola sorry,ndo. But this your reason is lame in terms of turning a lady to a prostitute.

Please don't write part 2 because i am not understanding grin
don't mind her perhaps she has been a victim of many guys but btw it's a mutual enjoyment not that she's raped so why crying foul
end time guys and girls

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
if a guy deceives a babe, and she gets fukced... and in return she decides to be a h0e because of that issue... then i am sorry to say that she was an "undercover" h0e all along, and simply needed a reason to be herself. a PROPER woman will never turn to ashewoism, even if all men deceive her.

... and then these wannabe h0es wonder why men chop and clean mouth, when they are clearly just a step from prostitutes?!?!? what deluded man want to settle with such liabilities?!?!
lmaooo I knew this girl will come under massive attacks when I saw this

Btw I hope you know they're a lot of double standards.how can a woman be in a relationship with the opposite gender who she is physically mentally and sexually attracted to and not have sex with him in the relationship.Meanwhile if she padlocks her vagina it's the same guy that will say she has something she's hiding or will sha pressurize her till she gives in and after having what they're after,off he goes

I think the reason why ladies fall victim to heartbreaks is because they don't reason logically and follow their intuition.they reason with their emotions and whatever they see physically and materially.they don't weigh things pragmatically.they always seem to forget they're dealing with cunny foxes so the antenna of their brains must always be at attention
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Carter4luv:
How will guys be responsible for the increase of prostitution. As a lady u met a guy for d first day, both of u became friends he keep calling u, telling u sweet words and next thing he asked for sex, after sex he stop calling.
You met the second guy, same thing. You met the 3rd guy same thing.
To all the ladies who keep fooling themselves, saying guys are fooling them, don't u av SENSE to learn from your past experience??.
Ladies Don't blame guys of ur nonchalant attitude. Work out urself and be indispensable no man will fool u again.
yet it's this same guys that Will be saying "she's playing hard to get"
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2017
nairamaniac:
This is my analysis of the problem:

It may not apply to all guys. But it sure does apply to me and most guys(majority) .

The problem with most girls is that they don't have sex with guys with full mind for so many reasons.
Hear dem;

1) we just met, he WD think I'm a Dogg, let me give him 1 style instead of 5.

2) I cant suck him or let him head me, WD save that for 6months into our relationship.

3) even though we are dating and have been having sex, I need to reduce it or stifle my bed skills cause he hasnt been financially caring enough. The more he pays, the better I perform.

4) do and cum joor (as if they are doing the guy a favour, or their pus..y is a latrine toilet).
The list goes on and on and on.

Don't get me wrong. I don't support sex to be a priority in a relationship. But neither should it be a bait.

If u wan chop frog at all, chop big frog.
If u must have sex at all,
no matter how decent you are
or how new the union is
or how broke the guy is
or how much money he last gave you,
USE YOUR FULL-MIND.
OPEN YOUR TWO LEGS FINISH. (3 and 6 o'clock, not 11 and 1 o'clock)

Do you know what I always tell girls when they tell me "I know you would leave me after you sleep with me"?
I tell them " it seems you don't have confidence in yourself(sexually), cos if you did, then you should have no such fears".

Now ladies, don't get this all twisted, I'm not saying goodsex is a guarantee for the relationship to last. But trust me, it extends the tenure of the relationship.
A guy that only wanted to 4ck u once and run, would stay longer, if he sweet. grin
As he dey hawt, then he "could" begin to know other deeper/better sides of you that could make him fall in luv with you. Especially if there is no powerful hindrance like him being married or outrightly-irresponsible.

What is worth doing at all is worth doing very very very well.

Now, going further, you have deliberately killed the sex life between you and him and you expect him to stick or last?

It got worse and worse with each guy you met.

TRANDFERRED-AGGRESSION.

u tell your 5th guy, "let's date 1month before sex".
Ur 10th guy, "until we engage".
20th guy, "until we marry".
Mean while, you are eating all his money unrepentantly and unconservatively.

After 20men don run thru you, na wetin remain?? Nothing naa.

Failed strings of attempted-relationships. Which you the babe were fundamentally guilty of.
Then you look around you. Fellow-Girls and your friends with less body-count are doing much better than you.

Your fellow female-friends that have bleeped only 3men don buy motor.
Then you feel soooo stupid.
U console your stupidity with claims of "being used".

Then you wake up. Na then your day break.

Then you finally decree and declare, "ANYMAN WEY WAN ENTER JERUSALEM MUST PAY GATEFEE".

MC PUNANY no they do auditions or test-run or give free-performance.

And ladies, that's how good girls, unconsciously come WHORES.

ADD what I said to other factors such as greed, laziness, complex, etc etc etc etc then the world has one more SLUT to worry about. grin

Abeg tosyne2much and toks2008 as una see the matter and my analysis?

Una know say na una be my ogas for this kind matter.

you have some very valid points
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by lastempero: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Why won't the guy run with this ur big belle.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by seanery: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Lols.....!!!!!

she is pained

iamJ:
i understand what she is saying sha, most girls become prostitutes like that, its annoying wen men keep coming and going, u decide to just collect money and forget abt love and like that, like that olosho amaka is born

Poca said its village girls but that is not true its everywhere, imagine men coming and leaving, they will talk love and still leave, if ur head no strong u will decide to be using them too, so nobody can hurt u again

Men are at fault abeg forget ur tori, una go disturb girl because of sex, no pity for her feelings, give her lies to chop

If she was loved will she be frustrated, girls suffer alot cry abeg dont blame her, liars, dogs and snakes shld be blamed

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Yankiss(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2017
This is sure to happen to girls who open their legs outside marriage. If you give a guy a stern option of marriage before sex, he will surely scram if not serious. The scenario however doesn't justify prostitution. If you felt used once, why open your legs again when the sweet talker is nowhere near the altar?
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by arrestdarrester: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2017
I don't agree with your position OP. If the guys left after sex it is not because that was what they wanted all along. It's because they discovered you can't offer anything more than what they have seen already, sex inclusive. Now how would I know that? Its because some other girls are complaining that their Ex left them because they refused to offer them sex.

In summary, if a guy leaves you he didn't leave because you gave him sex or refused him sex. He left because he wasn't ready for marriage or because he has seen all you have to offer.

My advice? Step up your game. Can you contribute to investment ideas, business, marketing, people management discussions? Or all you know is just banal and materialism? Even if you keep sex off your relationship till wedding night (which I advice you do to enable you know yourselves real good) and you have a good head on your shoulders, any guy will stick with you.

But please note that there are indices that show if a guy can be committed to anything (not just you or relationship) in life at all. If a guy has them, you can bank on a stable walk with him.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by yougos(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Your size and how dirty you are tells me that down there is smelling and that's why any guy you meet will taste and run... I can testify of that...
helobabe:
@GISTMORE

As shared by the queen biola...

Naw there is dis thing guys do dat is very irritating ! Am sure am talking for a lot of girls who don't want to address dis issue. .if u r a girl den am sure you can relate to dis MATTER!! ... U meet a guy you think u like nd u guys hit it off,Nd all Nd dis guy is sweet Nd nice nd friendly Nd u start seeing friendship with dis guy u guys talk a lot Nd gist - after so much talking u agree to meet Nd because d guy has a sweet mouth u agree to have sex with him after sex u exchange Ur good byes Nd u go home

The guy dat calls u 3 times a day before reduces to one after sex nd at d end stop​s calling nd giving excuses til he fades out GUYS! Put urself in the girls shoes she feels USED Nd stupid!.. Nigerian guys can talk to u for a whole year jst to Bleep u Nd ONCE dey do dey r off! -If u have sisters put urself in the girls shoes nd see how she feels!!! , Are u telling me a girl can't just meet a guy she likes Nd is scared to ve sex because she knows d guy might be after sex afterall ,are u telling me a girl has to keep trying all dis guys til she finds d one?

I had a funny EXPERIENCE met a guy on a dating app dis guy was so particular about no hooking up jst Friendship Nd I was cool with it ..he was like babe I don't do hook up Nd I sed me to! we kicked off gist every day nd finally we agreed to see ,now dis guy is fresh Nd all Nd I was thinking in my little head Something might be here ...so one thing led to d other it happened!! SEX happened!

Nd dis guy dat calls every day stopped calling nd all ..naw put urself in my shoes I felt USED Nd stupid Ladies d fault is not YoU! Stop blaming URSELF! Guys jst want to be smart using friendship to have sex freely Nd dey X like dat ...it's not cool ...if dis has happened to a girl more Dan 5times keep meeting guys say she thinks r cool ,keep falling into deir trap...no one is going to tell dis girl dat wen next u meet a guy if sex happens collect ur money nd ex! So even if d guy never calls again u don't feel USED or stupid ... guys can't always eat deir cakes Nd have it !! If u like tag @instablog call me names but as a guy/girl I know u know wat am talking about! Part 2 coming

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/lady-reveals-guys-responsible-increase-prostitutes-nigerian

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by lastempero: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2017
She avoided one item through out her writeup #money,what do u do when a gal comes for ur money?take ur own pound of flesh.

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by tcurl(f): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2017
men are so full of shit
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by aleniboro(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2017
helobabe:
@GISTMORE

As shared by the queen biola...

Naw there is dis thing guys do dat is very irritating ! Am sure am talking for a lot of girls who don't want to address dis issue. .if u r a girl den am sure you can relate to dis MATTER!! ... U meet a guy you think u like nd u guys hit it off,Nd all Nd dis guy is sweet Nd nice nd friendly Nd u start seeing friendship with dis guy u guys talk a lot Nd gist - after so much talking u agree to meet Nd because d guy has a sweet mouth u agree to have sex with him after sex u exchange Ur good byes Nd u go home

The guy dat calls u 3 times a day before reduces to one after sex nd at d end stop​s calling nd giving excuses til he fades out GUYS! Put urself in the girls shoes she feels USED Nd stupid!.. Nigerian guys can talk to u for a whole year jst to Bleep u Nd ONCE dey do dey r off! -If u have sisters put urself in the girls shoes nd see how she feels!!! , Are u telling me a girl can't just meet a guy she likes Nd is scared to ve sex because she knows d guy might be after sex afterall ,are u telling me a girl has to keep trying all dis guys til she finds d one?

I had a funny EXPERIENCE met a guy on a dating app dis guy was so particular about no hooking up jst Friendship Nd I was cool with it ..he was like babe I don't do hook up Nd I sed me to! we kicked off gist every day nd finally we agreed to see ,now dis guy is fresh Nd all Nd I was thinking in my little head Something might be here ...so one thing led to d other it happened!! SEX happened!

Nd dis guy dat calls every day stopped calling nd all ..naw put urself in my shoes I felt USED Nd stupid Ladies d fault is not YoU! Stop blaming URSELF! Guys jst want to be smart using friendship to have sex freely Nd dey X like dat ...it's not cool ...if dis has happened to a girl more Dan 5times keep meeting guys say she thinks r cool ,keep falling into deir trap...no one is going to tell dis girl dat wen next u meet a guy if sex happens collect ur money nd ex! So even if d guy never calls again u don't feel USED or stupid ... guys can't always eat deir cakes Nd have it !! If u like tag @instablog call me names but as a guy/girl I know u know wat am talking about! Part 2 coming

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/lady-reveals-guys-responsible-increase-prostitutes-nigerian
Why will he not run away when most of you ladies present fake appearance, fake hair, fake finger nails, fake accent, fake complexion, Fake teeth, fake life, fake face/pancake, fake eye lid, fake twerking, fake walking, fake smile, fake background, fake gists, fake kitten, .... And you said rational men will not run after seeing all these? Stop living fake life and you will enter the kingdom in the other room permanently!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Coldfeets: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:

Yeah, you have a point there and men are to be blamed for use and dump...

But...

One thing you must realize is that for most guys, sex is more important than love.

So given the option of going for love and going for sex when it comes to women, most guys will normally settle for sex.

That's nature.

And there's little or nothing you or anyone can do about that.

Telling me that I have to fall in love with any girl I want to have sex with is like telling me to make a hen to grow teeth.

IT IS NOT JUST POSSIBLE!!!

Ho ha!

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Shaw007(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2017
ubunja:
NOONE CAN MAKE U INTO SOMETHING U ARE NOT ALREADY.
i was cheated on but i never cheated back coz thats not who i am.
i was robbed at gunpoint 2times but i didnt rob someone back coz thats not what i am.
i had my sound system stolen,my flat screen taken but i have never broken into other people's houses to steal in revenge.
the world cannot bring something out of u that wasnt already inside there.the seeds were always within u.opportunity came and the seeds germinated
Judas Iscariot always loved money.when the High Priests came with the bribe,that love of money showed itself.and it led to his fall.
IF MEN TREAT YOU CHEAP WHY DONT U BECOME A LESBIAN INSTEADbut u choose to then become EVEN CHEAPER THAN THEY CHEAPENED YOU.
u always loved d*ck and u always loved money.hard times reveal our true character.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Capella11(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed

You wrote this epistle because of the guy,oya queen biola sorry,ndo. But this your reason is lame in terms of turning a lady to a prostitute.

Please don't write part 2 because i am not understanding grin

Oga, I don't know who u are, but I will quote u

This girl talk na true... All guys are guilty of this... Even me, I can do it well well...
Na so I meet one girl... She say make we swear b4 we bleep...
This kpekus wey we boiz dey brush can make u do any tin just to Chop the koekus......
I swear with the girl o...
I Wan leave her now, but I dey fear...

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by just2endowed: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Earthquake1:
Thank God for prostitutes.. I have no time for girls.

Hope you knew hiv/aids still exist. Prostitution is a cure for you but it's a poison to me
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by samuelezekiel(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2017
It's not prostitution, it's called fornication a d adultery... And for me I blame the ladies, why give them sex if you know they will eventually run away, you shouldn't feel stupid, you are stupid (sorry for the insult).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.