Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (78786 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by stanliwise(m): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2017
caesarsconcept:
B
grin grin grin I am not laughing

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Macgreat(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2017
You too bleep them. . .

Girls thinking sex is sooooo precious . . . news flash is NOT!

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by hooklover: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Ladies will like sweet talk, know it will lead to sex, she will play along, open leg, use style to size the duck to compare to others she has had,compare performance and tell you she is enjoying it.

After sex she enjoyed she will come and complain as if she did not enjoy d sex..

Is only in Nigeria lady will enjoy sex and complain she was used or doing society s favor for symphaty..

She will not mention d Silas, gifts recharge cards isewu drinks, pepersoup she enjoyed she will cry foul.....

Ladies always have reason to sell sex. Even d one u marry will still go for sex and collect money.

Since ladies know dey can use wats btw dere legs as Biz Center. They will try to maximize it's advantages and look for reasons....

Ladies are scam never trust a lady.....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by talk2percy(m): 12:57am On Nov 19, 2017
The picture though...
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by DONADAMS(m): 1:32am On Nov 19, 2017
i didn't even read...you're mad!!!!...nonsense!

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by jeff1607(m): 1:53am On Nov 19, 2017
why do ladies always feel used when both agreed to the deed?

she didn't talk about what she collected from the guy,

what about ladies who make demands as soon as a guy shows deep interest in her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Itzurboi(m): 1:58am On Nov 19, 2017
God bless you for this, you gave sane points
Bloggz74:

Nice write up but this is where you guys get it wrong.

1. Always defined your relationship with a guy unselfish. Not those fantasies. Quit if it doesn't suit.
2. From a distance paint a picture of what you want in a relationship and see if he fits in.
3. Avoid early sex though but when it happens never feel used please. He sure will return it better you
4. Don't be carried away by gifts and money. It could be a ploy. This is the major reason for your problem.
5. Always look good.remember those things you did that attracted him the first day.keep doing them.
6. Be nice, futuristic and creative. It gives him reason to see you as an asset.
7. Don't be a fool have your say and stand your ground positively and constructively.
8. Sex don't keep guys. Find out what keeps ur man around.
Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by abbyjewel7(f): 2:15am On Nov 19, 2017
ubunja:
NOONE CAN MAKE U INTO SOMETHING U ARE NOT ALREADY.
i was cheated on but i never cheated back coz thats not who i am.
i was robbed at gunpoint 2times but i didnt rob someone back coz thats not what i am.
i had my sound system stolen,my flat screen taken but i have never broken into other people's houses to steal in revenge.
the world cannot bring something out of u that wasnt already inside there.the seeds were always within u.opportunity came and the seeds germinated
Judas Iscariot always loved money.when the High Priests came with the bribe,that love of money showed itself.and it led to his fall.
IF MEN TREAT YOU CHEAP WHY DONT U BECOME A LESBIAN INSTEADbut u choose to then become EVEN CHEAPER THAN THEY CHEAPENED YOU.
u always loved d*ck and u always loved money.hard times reveal our true character.

who is this person tha has sense like this
��

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by nairamaniac: 2:20am On Nov 19, 2017
This is my analysis of the problem:

It may not apply to all guys. But it sure does apply to me and most guys(majority) .

The problem with most girls is that they don't have sex with guys with full mind for so many reasons.
Hear dem;

1) we just met, he WD think I'm a Dogg, let me give him 1 style instead of 5.

2) I cant suck him or let him head me, WD save that for 6months into our relationship.

3) even though we are dating and have been having sex, I need to reduce it or stifle my bed skills cause he hasnt been financially caring enough. The more he pays, the better I perform.

4) do and cum joor (as if they are doing the guy a favour, or their pus..y is a latrine toilet).
The list goes on and on and on.

Don't get me wrong. I don't support sex to be a priority in a relationship. But neither should it be a bait.

If u wan chop frog at all, chop big frog.
If u must have sex at all,
no matter how decent you are
or how new the union is
or how broke the guy is
or how much money he last gave you,
USE YOUR FULL-MIND.
OPEN YOUR TWO LEGS FINISH. (3 and 6 o'clock, not 11 and 1 o'clock)

Do you know what I always tell girls when they tell me "I know you would leave me after you sleep with me"?
I tell them " it seems you don't have confidence in yourself(sexually), cos if you did, then you should have no such fears".

Now ladies, don't get this all twisted, I'm not saying goodsex is a guarantee for the relationship to last. But trust me, it extends the tenure of the relationship.
A guy that only wanted to 4ck u once and run, would stay longer, if he sweet. grin
As he dey hawt, then he "could" begin to know other deeper/better sides of you that could make him fall in luv with you. Especially if there is no powerful hindrance like him being married or outrightly-irresponsible.

What is worth doing at all is worth doing very very very well.

Now, going further, you have deliberately killed the sex life between you and him and you expect him to stick or last?

It got worse and worse with each guy you met.

TRANDFERRED-AGGRESSION.

u tell your 5th guy, "let's date 1month before sex".
Ur 10th guy, "until we engage".
20th guy, "until we marry".
Mean while, you are eating all his money unrepentantly and unconservatively.

After 20men don run thru you, na wetin remain?? Nothing naa.

Failed strings of attempted-relationships. Which you the babe were fundamentally guilty of.
Then you look around you. Fellow-Girls and your friends with less body-count are doing much better than you.

Your fellow female-friends that have bleeped only 3men don buy motor.
Then you feel soooo stupid.
U console your stupidity with claims of "being used".

Then you wake up. Na then your day break.

Then you finally decree and declare, "ANYMAN WEY WAN ENTER JERUSALEM MUST PAY GATEFEE".

MC PUNANY no they do auditions or test-run or give free-performance.

And ladies, that's how good girls, unconsciously come WHORES.

ADD what I said to other factors such as greed, laziness, complex, etc etc etc etc then the world has one more SLUT to worry about. grin

Abeg tosyne2much and toks2008 as una see the matter and my analysis?

Una know say na una be my ogas for this kind matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Ibbravo(m): 2:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Check my signature for your 3D wears
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 19, 2017
This girl must be very stupid.
See her ugly face and stupid share with low reasoning just like ordinary foolish naija girls

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 19, 2017
DONADAMS:
i didn't even read...you're mad!!!!...nonsense!
see her ugly face cum stupid shape. Rubbish. The thing vex me gan.

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Vinstel:
With you looking like a bag of expired beans. Which guy would want to go that route a 2nd time?
lol
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 19, 2017
millionboi2:
STUPIDITY

is when u bliv that an igboman was beatn by igbo ppl in Igboland bcoz of biafra.
flat`head pig ipob yoot. I can spot u oh

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nov6(m): 3:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
sad
obim you better say something ooo, abi your village people don seal your mouth?
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by MissRaine69(f): 3:18am On Nov 19, 2017
The women who turn to selling themselves after being dumped cannot blame men.. most women don’t resort to that lifestyle despite disappointments in their love lives. There are a few women however who are on the cusp....they are just not aware of it yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 19, 2017
romelady:
OK, we have heard you miss/ma...

meanwhile, during campaigns PDP share umbrella, APC share broom but APGA cannot share common Chicken.... SMH
poor biafran. So after sitting at home to boycott election and observe ofe nsala. But u became hungry cos Ipob didn't have money to give u to cook ofe nsala. That is why u betrayed ipob because of hunger to go and vote and APGA gave u nothing to refresh urself with for voting under the hot sun.
I weep for biafrans
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Cromagnon: 3:21am On Nov 19, 2017
helobabe:
@GISTMORE

As shared by the queen biola...

Naw there is dis thing guys do dat is very irritating ! Am sure am talking for a lot of girls who don't want to address dis issue. .if u r a girl den am sure you can relate to dis MATTER!! ... U meet a guy you think u like nd u guys hit it off,Nd all Nd dis guy is sweet Nd nice nd friendly Nd u start seeing friendship with dis guy u guys talk a lot Nd gist - after so much talking u agree to meet Nd because d guy has a sweet mouth u agree to have sex with him after sex u exchange Ur good byes Nd u go home

The guy dat calls u 3 times a day before reduces to one after sex nd at d end stop​s calling nd giving excuses til he fades out GUYS! Put urself in the girls shoes she feels USED Nd stupid!.. Nigerian guys can talk to u for a whole year jst to Bleep u Nd ONCE dey do dey r off! -If u have sisters put urself in the girls shoes nd see how she feels!!! , Are u telling me a girl can't just meet a guy she likes Nd is scared to ve sex because she knows d guy might be after sex afterall ,are u telling me a girl has to keep trying all dis guys til she finds d one?

I had a funny EXPERIENCE met a guy on a dating app dis guy was so particular about no hooking up jst Friendship Nd I was cool with it ..he was like babe I don't do hook up Nd I sed me to! we kicked off gist every day nd finally we agreed to see ,now dis guy is fresh Nd all Nd I was thinking in my little head Something might be here ...so one thing led to d other it happened!! SEX happened!

Nd dis guy dat calls every day stopped calling nd all ..naw put urself in my shoes I felt USED Nd stupid Ladies d fault is not YoU! Stop blaming URSELF! Guys jst want to be smart using friendship to have sex freely Nd dey X like dat ...it's not cool ...if dis has happened to a girl more Dan 5times keep meeting guys say she thinks r cool ,keep falling into deir trap...no one is going to tell dis girl dat wen next u meet a guy if sex happens collect ur money nd ex! So even if d guy never calls again u don't feel USED or stupid ... guys can't always eat deir cakes Nd have it !! If u like tag @instablog call me names but as a guy/girl I know u know wat am talking about! Part 2 coming

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/lady-reveals-guys-responsible-increase-prostitutes-nigerian
you sad used and stupid
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by obowunmi(m): 3:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Lying to get sex from someone is rape.

See all the rapists on this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by obowunmi(m): 3:25am On Nov 19, 2017
If you need to lie to get sex, did that person really consent ?

You rapists on this thread, plenty gaaan

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by matbella(m): 3:28am On Nov 19, 2017
What u just said is not far from the truth, but that's doesn't mean is always the guys fault. Some girls do push for it, and wen it happened,it would look like they have done the whole world for a guy..... Beside why most guy do fall back after sex is cus the girls like taking advantage of that, once u sleep with her, u have turn to a maga to her, if u couldn't afford, she will start taking it as if u don't luv her, and start giving a guy attitude, just because u have sex her.... So i don't blame those guys that do hit and run. For example meet a girl nw and date her for like months, without having sex u will see how humble and economical she will be, but once u have sex with her, you will then notice her change of behavior, she will start imposing unnecessary demand on you as if, you are already her husband. ...For guys that just want sex, you don't need to talk to girl into it by going through love or relationship. Just tell her what u need from day one. Most 9ja babe prefer fun only than being into relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Otii4god: 3:36am On Nov 19, 2017
nawu b dis cheap abada? y u come dey wash ur dirty linen outside? abeg park well joor
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by taiwiki(m): 3:40am On Nov 19, 2017
helobabe:
@GISTMORE

As shared by the queen biola...

Naw there is dis thing guys do dat is very irritating ! Am sure am talking for a lot of girls who don't want to address dis issue. .if u r a girl den am sure you can relate to dis MATTER!! ... U meet a guy you think u like nd u guys hit it off,Nd all Nd dis guy is sweet Nd nice nd friendly Nd u start seeing friendship with dis guy u guys talk a lot Nd gist - after so much talking u agree to meet Nd because d guy has a sweet mouth u agree to have sex with him after sex u exchange Ur good byes Nd u go home

The guy dat calls u 3 times a day before reduces to one after sex nd at d end stop​s calling nd giving excuses til he fades out GUYS! Put urself in the girls shoes she feels USED Nd stupid!.. Nigerian guys can talk to u for a whole year jst to Bleep u Nd ONCE dey do dey r off! -If u have sisters put urself in the girls shoes nd see how she feels!!! , Are u telling me a girl can't just meet a guy she likes Nd is scared to ve sex because she knows d guy might be after sex afterall ,are u telling me a girl has to keep trying all dis guys til she finds d one?

I had a funny EXPERIENCE met a guy on a dating app dis guy was so particular about no hooking up jst Friendship Nd I was cool with it ..he was like babe I don't do hook up Nd I sed me to! we kicked off gist every day nd finally we agreed to see ,now dis guy is fresh Nd all Nd I was thinking in my little head Something might be here ...so one thing led to d other it happened!! SEX happened!

Nd dis guy dat calls every day stopped calling nd all ..naw put urself in my shoes I felt USED Nd stupid Ladies d fault is not YoU! Stop blaming URSELF! Guys jst want to be smart using friendship to have sex freely Nd dey X like dat ...it's not cool ...if dis has happened to a girl more Dan 5times keep meeting guys say she thinks r cool ,keep falling into deir trap...no one is going to tell dis girl dat wen next u meet a guy if sex happens collect ur money nd ex! So even if d guy never calls again u don't feel USED or stupid ... guys can't always eat deir cakes Nd have it !! If u like tag @instablog call me names but as a guy/girl I know u know wat am talking about! Part 2 coming

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/lady-reveals-guys-responsible-increase-prostitutes-nigerian
must u sleep with all ur male friends that have sweet mouth? Yeye girl!!!
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by deebrain(m): 4:54am On Nov 19, 2017
Madam just shut up.

Now many cult groups initiate friendship first with a guy that they admire, that have soldier potential, (they may even have helped the guy solve some issues) before coming open with what they were looking for in him.

Same thing with ritualists. Same with gays. Same thing you do when you want to kill a chicken!

You draw it closer to you first.

Now, unless you have not failed on the inside, NO MATTER HOW SUGAR COATED A MAN'S MOUTH IS, HE IS ASKING YOU TO DO AWAY WITH YOUR PRIDE AS A WOMAN!

Do you fall for his words or stand for who you are?!

I'm really angry a woman is writing this! So should we blame the cult group that tempted the guy or the guy that did not know where he was going in life, in the first place?

Maybe indeed, women have chicken brains!

We are in the era of baby mamas (we are not even thinking of the children being born) and rather than stand against it, we want to blame the successful musicians for toasting you.

Gosh!

This write up is an insult to any woman out there with a level of dignity!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by tee4naija(m): 4:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Nd dis guy dat calls every day stopped calling nd all ..naw put urself in my shoes I felt USED Nd stupid Ladies d fault is not YoU.

U don see politician come campaign after election?

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by ogbonnayaoo: 5:27am On Nov 19, 2017
It's alright. But will you swear with your milk factory that you never asked the guy for money during your period of phone calling?
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by ogbonnayaoo: 5:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Very good for her. Will she swear she didn't ask the guy for money even before the met in person?. She have been in that business even before meeting the so called guy she said kpoko her and flee

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by jrklinz: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2017
If u know ur worth den y will u b scared.d tin is u girls dont set standards all get carried away by wat u see nt taking ur time 2 know dis guy in d inside.4 me i love girl wit self worth hw then are guys responsible 4 u,using up ur body in way u want all in d name of prostitution.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Slayer2: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
see her belle like extra boobs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media1./images/5e8064f5b3227aaf850e34ccd6e87313/tenor.gif[/img]

Lwkmd o but this is too much naw bro grin

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Lool, I never knew all these were causative. Maybe I should be nicer
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by tomtyte02(m): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2017
Too much wisdom in a person. You cant give what you dont have. God bless your insight.

ubunja:
NOONE CAN MAKE U INTO SOMETHING U ARE NOT ALREADY.
i was cheated on but i never cheated back coz thats not who i am.
i was robbed at gunpoint 2times but i didnt rob someone back coz thats not what i am.
i had my sound system stolen,my flat screen taken but i have never broken into other people's houses to steal in revenge.
the world cannot bring something out of u that wasnt already inside there.the seeds were always within u.opportunity came and the seeds germinated
Judas Iscariot always loved money.when the High Priests came with the bribe,that love of money showed itself.and it led to his fall.
IF MEN TREAT YOU CHEAP WHY DONT U BECOME A LESBIAN INSTEADbut u choose to then become EVEN CHEAPER THAN THEY CHEAPENED YOU.
u always loved d*ck and u always loved money.hard times reveal our true character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.