Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (78809 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by MCzubby247(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
see her belle like extra boobs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media1./images/5e8064f5b3227aaf850e34ccd6e87313/tenor.gif[/img]
yes, na extra should incase she gives it to many guys and Olympus come fall.
she will use the extra to replace the former then put toll gate for any guy that passes that way.
put she forgot to blame herself that took apple to Adam when you know yam peels and goat are 5 $ 6, that's why guys
are smarter also don't forget God said guy go and eat apple and multiply the world and girls make this apple that was freely give to them scares for guys, the have invent means for that apple to be chewed

endtimeepistle#endtimesmartness#
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by MCzubby247(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2017
ubunja:
NOONE CAN MAKE U INTO SOMETHING U ARE NOT ALREADY.
i was cheated on but i never cheated back coz thats not who i am.
i was robbed at gunpoint 2times but i didnt rob someone back coz thats not what i am.
i had my sound system stolen,my flat screen taken but i have never broken into other people's houses to steal in revenge.
the world cannot bring something out of u that wasnt already inside there.the seeds were always within u.opportunity came and the seeds germinated
Judas Iscariot always loved money.when the High Priests came with the bribe,that love of money showed itself.and it led to his fall.
IF MEN TREAT YOU CHEAP WHY DONT U BECOME A LESBIAN INSTEADbut u choose to then become EVEN CHEAPER THAN THEY CHEAPENED YOU.
u always loved d*ck and u always loved money.hard times reveal our true character.
you know in these life every day the difference between 6 $ 9 is getting to wide that it seems some people no longer think with brain but with their below using their emotion to justify issues.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2017
tcurl:
men are so full of shit
Have you called him to know why he jilted you? Maybe you lied to him that you have not had sex before,meanwhile,your kitty is an ocean.Most of you girls use money as a criterion before dating a guy.After he has spent his money on you and you eventually let him hit it he walks away.pay before service.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Coldfeets: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2017
samuelezekiel:
It's not prostitution, it's called fornication a d adultery... And for me I blame the ladies, why give them sex if you know they will eventually run away, you shouldn't feel stupid, you are stupid (sorry for the insult).

Please don't say what you don't know or fully understand?

Let's assume you're a woman, now tell me how will you know the guy that will stay and the guy that will eventually run away?

In case you haven't realized it already, sex is the only way a woman can get a man interested in the first place.

That's nature, my friend.

Any woman saying she's not gonna have sex with a guy because she doesn't know if the guy will marry her or be in a relationship with her or not is just deceiving herself.

Understand the nature of men. For most guys, sex is not the major thing to be considered when choosing whom to marry.

When it comes to marriage, you and I know there are so many things that guys look at and consider and those things are not even related in any way to sex.

For guys, sex is just like a preamble. A book cover. An introduction. Depending on how the woman handles it, a guy might as well stop reading the book at the introduction stage.

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by hipsyleema(f): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2017
I don't quite agree with this write up and the title... Guys will always be guys. We should always be vigilant and smart as ladies..
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2017
jeff1607:
why do ladies always feel used when both agreed to the deed?

she didn't talk about what she collected from the guy,

what about ladies who make demands as soon as a guy shows deep interest in her?
One even told me that I must give her money if I want to date her.Tell me if no be contract relationship we dey do because the time wey I go default she go dump me too.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Yourvillagepipu: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Only one girl, will keep meeting bad guys like that?
Village people are involved
we are always involved
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by hotdealz(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2017
pocohantas:
You be edo girl?

@topic,
When you go for someone above ur level, you end up getting used and dump. Within you, you know ur level.

Kamoru has been asking you out but u think you are above his level so u rejected him with a stern warning and accepted one "Slim_moneyPosh" cos he is fresh and flashy. You end up leaking his butthole and ready to do anything sexualy to please him no matter how weird it is because deep down u want him to truly love u. You must be a learner.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Miniano: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2017
She said the guy was fresh... �

He no fresh again hahaha

See her big stomuck

1 Like

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by adu001: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Aye le that's every man target but there are some target that fail at times
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
SAMBARRY:
lmaooo I knew this girl will come under massive attacks when I saw this

Btw I hope you know they're a lot of double standards.how can a woman be in a relationship with the opposite gender who she is physically mentally and sexually attracted to and not have sex with him in the relationship.Meanwhile if she padlocks her vagina it's the same guy that will say she has something she's hiding or will sha pressurize her till she gives in and after having what they're after,off he goes

I think the reason why ladies fall victim to heartbreaks is because they don't reason logically and follow their intuition.they reason with their emotions and whatever they see physically and materially.they don't weigh things pragmatically.they always seem to forget they're dealing with cunny foxes so the antenna of their brains must always be at attention

but the main issue here is "just" HOW SHOULD PEOPLE HANDLE HEARTBREAK, and i doubt deciding to be a low down dirty h0e, is the best way to do so. there are many women out there who just need an excuse to be themselves, and a heartbreak is their salvation.

imagine the arrant nonsense some of these deluded women are saying.... a man broke her heart so the best way to get back at him (or whoever) is to become a low down dirty wh0re??!?!!?!?!?!

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Shikena(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
You did exacly what your mama, papa and others warned you against and now you are blaming your accomplices instead of looking in the mirror and learning from the experiences to build a better future. Continue.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Dalby(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2017
There are other guys who approached her and would have genuinely stayed. They normally are not poets. Love is difficult to explain, but NO she prefers the other guy and she comes back claiming foul after being dumped grin grin grin
Note that this guy after being rejected or turned down now believes the smooth talking is the way to go. Also with each rejection he now subconsciously believes that he can never get the type he truly truly loves. He goes for anyother that comes gets her and finds out deep down that he isn't happy and moves on to the next with his new poetry prowess!!!
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Olatara(f): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Pocohantas! which kind DP be this one nah?
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by alklas(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Lord have mercy!!!
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Mcanie: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Your greed was the problem. You had a deal but changed it on seeing a fresh guy. Meanwhile one okay guy is busy begging you for genuine love.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by ahmedbanj(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
1st boyfrnd use nd dump u,2nd boyfrnd same? 3rd boyfrnd same? 4th boyfrnd same? 5th boyfrnd same? all of dem dey chop nd clean mouth?
wooss look here d witches in ur village are really workin morin & night shift on ur mata..
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by oyepaulkay(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
why is one of her water Mellons appearing to be bigger than the other? Seems boys hands have catch the smaller one..... owo ti ba.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, na true she talk....

Make girls sef no dey open legs anyhow for every Guy that appears to be serious.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Olumaeme: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
The time naija ladies invest half of the time they use in talking about guys on improving themselves, naija ladies would be the most educated and empowered in the world

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Respect55(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
The Problem is with u girls. Why would u even go into sex in the first place knowing fully well that u aren't married to him?
Let me tell u the bitter truth, 90% of guys dnt take u serious again after sex. They feel that it is dsame thing u have bn doing all over the place.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by bleskid: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
helobabe:
MORE GIST >>> https://www.gistmore.com/lady-reveals-guys-responsible-increase-prostitutes-nigerian
where did u finish your secondary,,,,, your english is soo poor ,,,
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Codes151(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
So because a guy slept with you and stopped giving you attention, is enough reason to turn a lady into prostitution...

She is just using this daft experience as an excuse..

Irrespective of the fact that it's true that guys do that a lot...

But most of these ladies that fell victim never really loved the guys.

They agreed to sleep with the guys because of money and material things..
like if the guy was broke she would have paid attention!!

Probably he spent to get her and has to leave to recover the loss! #najoke o
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by guiddoti: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Well you are right..

some prostitutes are victims of heartbreak..

But the truth is that evil attracts evil..

Its hardly you see a well behaved, decent lady getting her heart broken..
most of these ladies with broken hearts are the type that never really loved the guys..

They wanted the world and maga and immediately these guys got tired and see them for what they really are.
they use and dump them...

Let me take my case study from our female celebs, you find out that the ones with broken hearts and failed relationships are the slay Queens and controversial type.

while the ones with successful relationships are the cool headed type..

For example INI Edo vs Stephanie okereke.
You both are correct from different angle. The example you expressed are very correct.
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by ojinta: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
hehehehe
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by zinizta: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
TRUE...
But Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys That Do Not DEEPLY Love Them? There Is Depth To This Sh!t - Levels Of Feeling.
Of Course If I Don' Really Like You I Am Bouncin' After The Sex...
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Afritop(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
undecided FROM ALL THE WRITE UPS. I DON'T BLAME THE GUYS BECAUSE THEY ARE CLEVER. IT IS THE GIRLS I BLAME BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID. WHY SHOULD A GIRL OPEN HER LEGS FOR A GUY WHEN HE IS NOT HER HUSBAND.
ONLY A SPOILT GIRL THAT LACKS HOME TRAINING DOES THAT
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Erums(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lame excuses from lame females....
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
chibabe259:
Chai, this girl's vagina has suffered in the hands of fake boy friends.

You like traveling and d other room, huh?
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Rozaytee: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
ladies stop adding stupid idiotic emotions to sex... if after sex he doesn't call u... move one.. and don't be stupid wit d next guy.... cus men are something else... both married and single...
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Rozaytee: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Respect55:
The Problem is with u girls. Why would u even go into sex in the first place knowing fully well that u aren't married to him?
Let me tell u the bitter truth, 90% of guys dnt take u serious again after sex. They feel that it is dsame thing u have bn doing all over the place.
can u stay in a no sex relationship as a guy?.... cus Wen gals refuse sex Una go complain say she no love Una... she give sex na wahala.... abeg!!
Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Ajixegun: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
See this one

Re: How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals by Respect55(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rozaytee:
can u stay in a no sex relationship as a guy?.... cus Wen gals refuse sex Una go complain say she no love Una... she give sex na wahala.... abeg!!
Yes I can. Keep holding to what u believe in in a relationship. If a guy must stay, he must. If he must go, ur opening ur leg for him won't make him stay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.