Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest (29549 Views)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Pweety4me(f): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
The word "baby" is so overused right about now i mean if i like u and think your hot den it's 9ice but if your just some randomn guy like outta knowhere and u wanna start calling me dat then u berra have a serious rethink bro. . .undecided

I dislike it especially when it's like an oncle or elderly man like wat r u thinking? it irritates me actually. . .undecided
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by oneutd: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
so what do you guys suggest we call u instead?
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by adetoru(f): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
mummy
my woman
girlie
oh baby
sisi
chikito
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by nellaluv(f): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
shawty tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
oneutd:

I have a name you know undecided
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Pweety4me(f): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
oneutd:

Miss or by our names will do dat's 4 me sha.smiley
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by NatGas(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
am not really interested in in pet names but ma gal was pushing for one.so i coined one for her from no where -i call her Chums and she's loving it every day,
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by adosjun(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
I already have 2 for ebonyeyez.
Ebonsexy or
Heartbeat.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
**laughing my head off**
this girls won't kill somebody.
Anyways i don't like being called 'babyboy' by my girlfriend for any reason under the sun.
But i call her 'my precious'
but if were talking about girls i just met. I use 'lady' or better still i don't use any name. Just greet and start from there. Lets stop abusing words. Just like we have done to the word 'LOVE' hope you ladies are cool with that. **still laughing **
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
;d :d
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Scooby1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
used to call my ex d!kkk engineer   grin grin grin
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by rhymz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
The moment any chick calls me My Dear. . O boy dat gal dey find apko and I go give her yanfuyanfu. Even babyboy. . I hate it like shyt esp if na chick wey too dey carry nose dey call me dat kind pet name. . .or bomboy or even bobo. . She dey craze?? Abi i be like those kids they call junior or tokunbo?Chics no be only una no like certain petnames but i like it when a fine chick calls me boo. . My crazy ol ex used to do that esp when she wan ask U for peper. . My twiny babe dey call him Choco mu, i find it very funny though. . E get men wey dey even call their gf "woman" or mummy" hahahaha. . Sound so $tupid. . Hahahaha
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by nellaluv(f): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
^ ^awww, u'r a twin i love twins i wanna have twins identical twins wink smiley smiley cool
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by madlady(f): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2010
Sweet-cheeks
Sexy angry
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by yme1(f): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
Scooby1:

used to call my ex d!kkk engineer grin grin grin
she is really good at servicing the engine then cheesy
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by blackmann(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
[b]Why do u women like complaining alot sef angry?? if we no call u those names now and decide to call u by your real names or even "madam", u will still complain that we guys are unromantic. wetin sef!!!![/b]
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by madlady(f): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2010
blackmann:

[b]Why do u women like complaining alot sef angry?? if we no call u those names now and decide to call u by your real names or even "madam", u will still complain that we guys are unromantic. wetin sef!!!![/b]

I love to be called by my real name, I find that romantic.

I hate "sexy" sexy this sexy that, I tire for the word angry angry angry
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by saintneo(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=18pt]ladies! what name do you want, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?[/size]reply in bold, red, and size 22

1 Like

Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by madlady(f): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2010
saintneo:

[size=18pt]ladies! what name do you want, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?[/size]reply in bold, red, and size 22

REAL name, said sweetly. smiley
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Rhea(f): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2010
Mama Bomboy
Bitch
Shawty

I guess any girl would hate any of those
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by SmashingM(f): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2010
I hate being called "baby girl" by a friend or foe.
I can manage "ufan" but there's a limit to everything.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by shockreaction(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
Apart from the "beauriful" thing, which is justifiable, I think you ladies are just simply weird.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Moyola(f): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
"Angel" ehn! nibo lo tin angel!
"Sweetheart" "Huniie" naa! anyone could b referred to as sort!
And some go "Ma Mother" arrgghh! angry dhatz d height of ittall!

Nywayz, each to theirs! cool

I'd prefer him to say ma name lyk no other. . aww! kiss tongue
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Echidime(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
Thats why i address any girl with the pet name: hello blood sucker or hi lover of money
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Moyola(f): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2010
Echidime:

Thats why i address any girl with the pet name: hello blood sucker or hi lover of money

And wot do they call yu? tongue
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by DivineR: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
i call my guy pet names if am happy, if am not happy i call him by his name by that he knows there is fire on the mountain. such pet names are as follows:

My pride, when am feeling honey and want to make a demand

My Love, when i want to express to him am in love

Sweetheart, when am very happy and want to make demand

Nkem, when i want to be local

Obim, To tell him no one but you

baby, Just to call pet name (no fight)

but
hellow no pet name there is fight (that is a signal there is fire on the mountain run, next action from him baby are you ok?

he calls me

Sweetheart
baby
mum
my queen
my precious
if he want to be funny he calls me by my name and i will ask hope all is well?
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Damysa(f): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
I don c say una no get work to do lol
Abeg I gat some serious work at hand,u guys should come assist me
instead of falling head over heels for wot u want to be called.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by ennainot(f): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
Echidime:

Any girl If all the girls you meet are blood suckers or after your 2 kobo.Does that not tell you something about yourself and taste in women? Wake up and smell  the coffee Echidime!
Some persons just speak thoughtlessly forgetting they have mothers and sisters.To all of you posters wondering what women want as per pet names and phrases,get this 'If you barely know me or any other woman ,YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HER A PET NAME'!!!!!!!!! Pet names or special endearment phrases are for those you have some relationship with. I mean its not really my business if  you decide to  call your wife or fiancee 'Ekaette' or baby at least there is mutual agreement but if you decide to be presumptious and assume that a woman you are not in any relationship with likes being called 'baby' or some other equally lame word then you are ill-mannered.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by charlisco(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
my cherry coco
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by TeeJay6(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2010
Damysa:

I don c say una no get work to do lol
Abeg I gat some serious work at hand,u guys should come assist me
instead of falling head over heels for wot u want to be called.
U sef get work? angry angry
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by sinistyle(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
it all depends on your swag. What you say is as good as how you say it. Personally, i hate using baby, sweetie and other cliches.
My GF is Yetunde and i call her 'Plain White Tee' or 'plain white' for short and she's loving it. Its like an aphrodisiac.
You have to be creative and know what the person will fancy. Guys, this is a wake up call!
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by sinistyle(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
it all depends on your swag. What you say is as good as how you say it. Personally, i hate using baby, sweetie and other cliches.
My GF is Yetunde and i call her 'Plain White Tee' or 'plain white' for short and she's loving it. Its like an aphrodisiac.
You have to be creative and know what the person will fancy. Guys, this is a wake up call!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? / Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? / Texting Habits That Should Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.