Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest (29547 Views)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by sinistyle(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
it all depends on your swag. What you say is as good as how you say it. Personally, i hate using baby, sweetie and other cliches.
My GF is Yetunde and i call her 'Plain White Tee' or 'white teez' for short and she's loving it. Its like an aphrodisiac.
You have to be creative and know what the person will fancy. Guys, this is a wake up call!
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Faustina1: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
I love pet names when my BF calls me or my friends & family i get short of word, bt from total stranger at public places "eeeeeeeeeeww what do u mean" it drives me crazy but sometimes i overlook such sinerio so that a total stranger doesn't change my good mood. Its ok if you call a lady you haven't met before (Hi) Lady, Pretty
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by 1Emmy: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
@poster, You must be very ugly and aggressive cry, beautiful ladies like nice names. Beautiful girls are mild in heart and are always pleased by pet names. Waz up wit u, please  show your pix
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by akwaowoudo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
Do you like illie dear? Illie shortcuts illiterate.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
my baby calls me 'sexy'. but wen he gets angry he calls me by my full names 2gether wit surname sef. lol
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Hotchyk(f): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
Names like 'hey,sexy' or 'omo to chon' or 'lepa to bad'. Gawd! that's rather razz,makes me wanna use my fists.
'babygirl' ,fine girl, chocolate' ,why ,do I look like you can eat me? angry
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by landon(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
in that case, i will go the deeper life way. sister nkechi,sister shukurat, undecided
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by chyket(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
The acceptability of any name or not actually stems from the affection/love you have for the caller.If you are really crazy about a guy,you will notice that whatever name he calls you will definitely appeal to you bcs a relationship comes in a total package.
If you detest a guy whatever comes from him will be unappealing

1 Like

Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by hameet: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
well, a colleague of mine calls me ''SOFTWARE'' and sincerely it made me laugh when i first heard it and i thinkit's ok. whot i hate is ''sisi'', ''omoge'', and ''baby''.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by suggyspic: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
somegirls don deserve a pet name. maybe u should be called indomie or sphaggetti
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Carlosein(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2010
when i want to be naughty, i call my wife 'orobo 20kobo'.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
"pudding"

undecided
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Bangetsu: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
Lolz,

Funny all em babes who are claiming to hate the "traditional pet names",

Fellas (Dudes), How about we call em "hoes",

grin shocked
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
I love being called baby.
That's what we call each other.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Enockia(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2010
i call her by her real name nd t5hat means trouble then baby when all is well
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by whiteroses(f): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
my ex called me "iyawo e" and i hated it  angry m thinking "iyawo e" doesn't that means your wife?
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by oriental01(f): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
Omalicham
My boo
sweet poraro
Tomato jos
Eleme ukwu ebue ewu, (looking yansh, killing goat)
grin grin grin
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by ec3l(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2010
Is it just me or do the girls here at NL sound a little fake?
The ladies-hate-thread is getting too much.
U hate pick up lines
u hate pet names
u hate being stopped on the road
u hate Nigerian men (they are unromantic)
u should hate the very entity called guys.
What the hell.
I think its time u girls stopped this, give us a break ok?
u r starting to sound too childish.
Personnally I dont usually respond to all these ladies-hate-threads u create on NL coz in the real world things are a tad different.
Pet names are kool, differences exist only in the manner at which it was presented or from whom it came.
And my girl, she is loving it when i call her sugars, baby or even sexy.
So put some ice to it ladies its beginning to sound like u r trying to prove a point.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by chinedumo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
this is a good word of advice made at the right moment. I didn't know this b/4 until now. It is good to put thngs and see things in perspective. When one is born u come out seeing a lot of things not knowing there origin and rational. u join thinking it is the right thing/normal thing. not knowing/forgetting that it has a right use a right way in a right time for certain purposes. A girl u met day one can not be ur baby sweety cutie etc. Imagine a girl being all this one day one, that means no need to go to day two or day three and so one. it is a thing for one night stand and quicky not a long time relationship. those who appreciate those slang probably are not in the mood for something long term thanks once again for bringing this to the forefront for us to set our priorities aright. THIS IS RIGHT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD and man .
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by whiteroses(f): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2010
oriental01:

Omalicham
My boo
sweet poraro
Tomato jos
grin grin grin
ahh this is serious oh, sweet poraro?? poraro indeed grin grin are you sure its not buriful poraro
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hw on earth did this stinking topic make front page,hisses,am out
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by madlady(f): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
^It's just  light-hearted fun.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by galatico(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
The pet name I gave my ex was Esther Raymnd cuz Usher Raymond is my favourite artist so just used it as her surname and guess what she loved it .
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
Forget all these girls. You get romantic with them, wahala, you decide to keep it ''straight to business'' kasala.

I believe this nit-picking is synonymous with only Nigerian girls because you dare not date a chick up here and call her by her real name, especially oyibo chicks.

Once you start calling them their real names, they would immediately see it as you losing interesting in them and an imminent break-up because those names tend to differentiate them from other regular girls who mean nothing to you.

That being said, i and my girl call ourselves ''B'', simple as that. That letter sends shivers through me everytime she says it, dayum.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^ the thread isnt about dating couples only.

just general situations.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by chuksme(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
The poster, if you don't like any of those names mentioned by you, which pet name do you want ur lover or guy to call u?
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Kcwarren: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
@poster. Why do u bring problems wifout counterbalancin it wif d solñ.
Me dey cal ma gal LAHOIT and she dey cal me desire.
Is it dat bad?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by SwtzMinx(f): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
.i ws walkin. .nd dz guy callD me baby out of nowhere. . .i ws lyk WTF??
.i hate fine girl t0o. .
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by slap1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
oriental01:

Omalicham
My boo
sweet poraro
Tomato jos
grin grin grin
tongue ukwu nnu (salty waist)
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
this is quite a funny thread . . . i'm sure 99% of the girls actually love the petnames they claim to hate. grin
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by Pweety4me(f): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
^Depending on d person.
Re: Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest by daduke2k(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hey, tel d truth. I cal her UTUM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? / How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? / Texting Habits That Should Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.