Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" (43184 Views)

How Yorubas Made Lagos Former Capital To 7th Largest Economy In Africa / Indigenes Of Anambra Made Lagos What It Is Today - Governor Obiano. / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by ruffDiamond: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoNach:
Willy no need to tell them o, they know deep down thier souls but as it has become a bitter pill to swallow ,they come attacking with claws and teeth . For a land that belongs to the Bini pple.
lag no belong any of those cultist renegade called Bini.we no get any link with them.name one of their son or daughter in lag house of assembly.. useless cunny lot..obiano own is clear at least in term of many Igbo business men living... itz ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by salford1: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Anambra gave lagos Evans grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Danladi7: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Godwin978:
is not by force that you must comment baba, you can as wel read the post if you can, or look at the pics below and leave
you are referring to yourself cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by AnanseK(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
modaink333:
I concur... Igbos are dominant in nature. If i am not an igbo, i would have hated them because they are well to do, innovative and focused.
FACT... no country in this world that you won't find an igbo person.
Long live Igbo

But they are also criminals, see how they fill up jails in Malaysia, Thailand, China, South Africa etc etc.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
AnanseK:

But they are also criminals, see how they fill up jails in Malaysia, Thailand, China, South Africa etc etc.
No prison in this world where you won't find them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by meforyou1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
fellowman:
can Tinubu's say these about Anambra?
is tinubu from lagos? Tinubu is from osun state

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by hotwax: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
pls anambra develobers, come and develop Edun abon for us.

Mumu people you are developing Lagos and Anambra still remains a village.

I guess anambra people owns MTN, GTBANK, FIRSTBANK, APPLE, SAMSUNG, GLO, TOTAL, AIICO, MANSARD, LEVER Brothers.

These are the businesses paying taxes to Lagos. If however anambras have none of the businesses listed above..sorry they are irrelevant.

Except the 2x2 cloths shop we know them for.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by UnimkeAk(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
holysainbj:
I am Anambra

Anambra ado very Ok.
We know our worth.

Ikpa ntokon !
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by hotwax: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
meforyou1:
is tinubu from lagos? Tinubu is from osun state

Tinubu is from Osun state, and a former Lagos state governor. His boy is Ambode still ruling Lagos...

He knows Lagos more than the whole anambras.

When Tinubu goes to bed, Lagos to bed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by byemx06(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
modaink333:
I concur... Igbos are dominant in nature. If i am not an igbo, i would have hated them because they are well to do, innovative and focused.

Long live Igbo

dy bobo urself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Movic1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Compare the number of igbos, the businesses the own and tax they pay to other tribesmen.
None comes close. Im not igbo.
The gov has a point.

Do you know the numbers of multinational companies in Lagos? Do you know the millions they pay as tax? It's not by number. The amount 1 of those companies pay as tax will dwarf all the whole tax the Anambrarians are paying.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by adecz: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Then, why not also make Anambra
to be like Lagos, so that all Igbo can
return back to the South East.

Charity should begin at home,
not in another man's backyard.... undecided undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by almarthins(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
We the yorubas concur

Sometimes some drunk like anambra governor needs heavenly slap from above to reboot his brain. Why are these so called developers like this self, laying claim to what is false.

Why is anambra still back ward, I ask 0?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by DonCandido(f): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
yusods:

Source : https://www.channelstv.com/2017/11/20/anambra-state-made-lagos-obiano/

Yeah. I can't agree more.

Anambra consistently and successfully exported armed robbers, kidnappers, drug barons, currency and drug counterfeiters, ritualists, idolaters, prostitutes, street hawkers, wharf rats etc to Lagos.

Anambra has the highest number of criminals in Lagos.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by zionglory(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
it may be very difficult for an average igbo man to succeed in this country, it is now very clear that an average igbo man is proud and love chestbeating, call Yoruba lazy and many of you don't succeed until coming to their land,

I will support any governor of Lagos who may be interested in dealing with guys like fashola did, shameless tribe claiming to develop everywhere.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Truthbtold1: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Boyooosa:
I laff.
Gov of the mugu by the mugu for the mugu.
Lagos been developed b4 ur ancestors.

Small tym now, dem go dey cry marginalisation. I know their international community can now clearly see the reason we are marginalising them... Continlue! embarassed

Shift for one side make I know where you belong to, people hustle CPM sw, we accommodated them and created employment for them, by so doing, we keep on growing the for FTC, u dey there dey mumu with that clueless mugu. Mtchew!
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by ratcockoduduwa: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
michael142:
Why una nor go make Anambra and other igbo states great? Why una dey claim say na una make Lagos? Igbo have the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria. Una suppose bury una face in shame. Before you call me Afonja, I'm an Urhobo boy from Warri
Igbos Don suffer for this country even common urhobo servants dey open their odour mouth to insult their masters.

14 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by koladebrainiac(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
modaink333:

Long live Igbo
small time when the whole thing is not favouring u guys u will be crying marginalization. oya continue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Godwin978(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:
you are referring to yourself cool
as you wish
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by supereagle(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
So victory is intoxicating. He should quietly enjoy his victory than spewing out what can create tension. He should have directed his victory song to the people that opposed him rather than attacking the Yoruba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by jamalchance(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
i pity lagos ooo last time it was the bini pple draggin lagos with the lagosian now its anambra

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by ratcockoduduwa: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
baysol:

Time to drive all these maggots out of lagos whether na shit need maggot or maggot na I'm need shit we go know. These miscreant from the smallest thieves to the just elected thieving governor na all be parasitic miscreants. Lets drive them from our midst so they can carry their ill luck with them. Lobatan.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by bkool7(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
There are many foriegners in London today.
Can they say they made London what it is today?
On the contrary, London gave them that space and opportunity to achieve what they couldnt achieve wherever they came from.

Thats the Lagos story. And we shouldnt abuse the opportunity Lagos gave us all to the point of disrespecting the real natives of Lagos.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by bizhop01: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Food dong ready make una com chuk mouth
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by oodualover: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Something is wrong with Ibos. I don't really know why they are obsessed over Lagos. It is not as if the state is that beautiful. It just happen to have African standard of beauty. Imagine if that state was as beautiful as New york, Tokyo or Dubai, what then will Igbos do? It is a big shame to be born from such tribe. Ibos are Big-eyed and can never be satisfied with what they have until they lose all. If it was Yoruba people that behave this way towards Iboland, then I will be ashamed.
I know Ambode and other Yoruba governors will not take what this Ibo man said lightly. This is the same tribe that say they want to leave Nigeria.
It is curse be born Ibo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by DPsalmist2(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
I'll be back to read comments. Yoruba and Igbo go kill person with laughter. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Agentsmith002: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
hotwax:
pls anambra develobers, come and develop Edun abon for us.

Mumu people you are developing Lagos and Anambra still remains a village.

I guess anambra people owns MTN, GTBANK, FIRSTBANK, APPLE, SAMSUNG, GLO, TOTAL, AIICO, MANSARD, LEVER Brothers.

These are the businesses paying taxes to Lagos. If however anambras have none of the businesses listed above..sorry they are irrelevant.

Except the 2x2 cloths shop we know them for.
. Cc:Lasgidiowner
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by nengibo: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by joinnow: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Didn't know someone already implemented my thinking.
Choose Your Project.
So cool.

Kudos
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by bizhop01: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author= post=62550816]Now, this is funny!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature......

Be careful sir before you will barbecue your head
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
yusods:

Source : https://www.channelstv.com/2017/11/20/anambra-state-made-lagos-obiano/

What he said About impact of Anambrarians on Lagos is true.

Even Ambode and Fashola know its a fact. But NL miscreants will like ti be funny.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by bakynes(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Movic1:

Do you know the numbers of multinational companies in Lagos? Do you know the millions they pay as tax? It's not by number. The amount 1 of those companies pay as tax will dwarf all the whole tax the Anambrarians are paying.
Even taxes Dangote, Otedola and Adenuga pay in Lagos will dwarf what all Igbos not just Anambrans Pay in Lagos.

Yorubas shouldn't be surprised with such statements,if you know Igbos well they like to make mouth,boast and chest beat of something that's not.

Before Igbos knew a place called Lagos, Lagos has always been making money from taxes and paying treaties to the queen of England.

All the 5/4 star hotels owned by Foreigners,Multi-national oil companies pay thousands of dollars in taxes and you think some Anambra rich man that do business is the one making Lagos? deluded Governor, Igbos just make unguarded statements that draw hate towards themselves.

It's now clear Lagos is an envy of other tribes but one tribe called Igbos will do anything to have it for themselves even though they have to travels hundreds of miles to get to Lagos.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.