Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? (2269 Views)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4190301/re-feminists-pays-date

so since we're talking about feminist on the thread above, I'd like all nairaland dick suckers and Love Machine eaters to answer this. thanks
cc.
boxer007
masonkz
terhide5000
hannahhitler
optimist1998
kangoh
youngaz
trapsoul

pls y'all shud cut ya effeminate crap when you reply. thanks again
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by ubunja(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
the desperate one will pay.
most guys dont know this but if a woman really wants to fvck the guy she will pay for the dinner.
thats the greatest green light guys always miss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:
the desperate one will pay.
most guys dont know this but if a woman really wants to fvck the guy she will pay for the dinner.
thats the greatest green light guys always miss
excuse me, are you talking about naija girls here ? I doubt.
make my hand lose the day naija girl pay for date.

1 Like

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by ubunja(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamarifox:
u are right grin grin
i sometimes forget im in South Africa grin grin
u guys are fvcked over there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

u are right grin grin
i sometimes forget im in South Africa grin grin
u guys are fvcked over there.
lol. na better place you dey. naija girls go just dey look you.lol
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by ubunja(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamarifox:
lol. na better place you dey. naija girls go just dey look you.lol
your gals got nice accent thou. SA gals prioritise d!ck over moola. lay the pipe right and u become the one for sex.another loser will be the ATM grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by valgbo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

your gals got nice accent thou. SA gals prioritise d!ck over moola. lay the pipe right and u become the one for sex.another loser will be the ATM grin
it's like I'll visit SA one of these days shocked
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by ubunja(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamarifox:
it's like I'll visit SA one of these days shocked
do yourself that favour. im originally from Zimbabwe but i tell u within a month i had broken my record from zim grin
SA is the African Capital of sex bro. pvssy pvssy everywhere.
thats why i have learnt never to beg for that hole. another one is guaranteed like a taxi grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

do yourself that favour. im originally from Zimbabwe but i tell u within a month i had broken my record from zim grin
SA is the African Capital of sex bro. pvssy pvssy everywhere.
thats why i have learnt never to beg for that hole. another one is guaranteed like a taxi grin grin grin
hmm, I never knew. thanks for the heads up bruh.
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Boxer007(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamarifox:
https://www.nairaland.com/4190301/re-feminists-pays-date

so since we're talking about feminist on the thread above, I'd like all nairaland dick suckers and Love Machine eaters to answer this. thanks
cc.
boxer007
masonkz
terhide5000
hannahhitler
optimist1998
kangoh
youngaz
trapsoul

pls y'all shud cut ya effeminate crap when you reply. thanks again

Hi boo,many thanks for the shout out. Would you call your father a faggress ;for paying your mother sexually?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Boxer007:

Hi boo,many thanks for the shout out. Would you call your father a faggress ;for paying your mother sexually?
oya take and wear. sorry, I know it's painful.

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by martiegold(f): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamarifox:
see how u are downgrading ur fellow Nigerian. is it not a naija girl u will marry? I'm not surprised Cus likes attract likes. u can only attract an hungry girl like u
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
martiegold:

see how u are downgrading ur fellow Nigerian. is it not a naija girl u will marry? I'm not surprised Cus likes attract likes. u can only attract an hungry girl like u
k !
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Hector09(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Am nt into girls. But let me say some thing before going, my guys always pay for me when ever he want me to come, gud day

1 Like

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hector09:
Am nt into girls. But let me say some thing before going, my guys always pay for me when ever he want me to come, gud day
and you proud of that ?
jeeez
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Hector09(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamarifox:
and you proud of that ? jeeez
if heterosexuel can be proud, then what stop me frm being proud

3 Likes

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hector09:
if heterosexuel can be proud, then what stop me frm being proud
too much taking of dicks don baje your English sef.

bear in mind that kirikiri awaits you though.
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Hector09(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamarifox:
too much taking of dicks don baje your English sef.

bear in mind that kirikiri awaits you though.
then hell await u that is posting rubbish
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hector09:
then hell await u that is posting rubbish

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Boxer007(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamarifox:
oya take and wear. sorry, I know it's painful.

Hi brother.please can u suck dik good? It's for a friend birthday
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
undecided

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
tswwwww

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
HannahHitler:
tswwwww
lesboo. you dey vex oooo
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamarifox:
lesboo. you dey vex oooo
i dont know why nairalanders are so obsessed with gays.u claim to be homophobes but rush to j*rkoff on any thread u see "gay" as title.gays on nl are on low profile,they hardly comment,but obsessed guys like u keep attacking us to see our reactions so u can back up ur homophobic claims.just respect ur self,dont mention me again and focus on pressing matters affecting ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
KangOh:

i dont know why nairalanders are so obsessed with gays.u claim to be homophobes but rush to j*rkoff on any thread u see "gay" as title.gays on nl are on low profile,they hardly comment,but obsessed guys like u keep attacking us to see our reactions so u can back up ur homophobic claims.just respect ur self,dont mention me again and focus on pressing matters affecting ur life.
says the 20 something year old boy wey dey find BOYFRIEND. shame grin
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
jamarifox:
says the 20 something year old boy wey dey find BOYFRIEND. shame grin
just what i'm saying.u clearly saw"homophobes stayoff for ur own sanity",but because u are obssessed with us u read my dairy from a-z.i hope u find what u are curious about.i'm done with you.
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
KangOh:

just what i'm saying.u clearly saw"homophobes stayoff for ur own sanity",but because u are obssessed with us u read my dairy from a-z.i hope u find what u are curiouse about.i'm done with you.
your English is an eyesore. I think you should be done with life, not me. faggôt
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
KangOh:

just what i'm saying.u clearly saw"homophobes stayoff for ur own sanity",but because u are obssessed with us u read my dairy from a-z.i hope u find what u are curiouse about.i'm done with you.
Lol kangOh he's not worth your mb wink
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Optimist1998:
Lol kangOh he's not worth your mb wink
1998 pikin sef Don dey swallow dick for anus. God help us. I wonder wetin your yansh go be like at 30.
uwa mmebi shaaa
Re: Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ? by thenny312(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
I can't help but laugh grin
Why would a straight guy create this kinda thread �
Op is a bitter gay man
You think lashing out at gay people will make you straight, my brother think again and while at that get a damn life!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future / I Am In Love With My Best Friend Wife And I Don't Know To Do (pls Advice) / The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.