Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (52635 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by pol23: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Cute....
The past is gone...
Not sure I can though.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oooooh! This is lovely
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
D result of baby mama

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by hooklover: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hope for single mums. Many single mums are way better than those single ladies....

If given a chance I will marry single mum..... M

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by blezzymoore: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Love in Torko
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
lucky her,may God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by holluphemydavid(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
best of luck to dem
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Abfinest007(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
we wish you what you wise yourself
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by edgeP(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Slayer2:

undecided
You be single-mother?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by JUHABACH: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin grin typical single mother response grin grin grin
i will NEVER date a single mother and if my friends date single mothers i make sure i spoil the relationship cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
GO TO THE MAN WHO MADE U PREG NOW

what if the single mother is a widow?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Richardabbey(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
undecided Anoda Failed Relationship , Pls Can I Blame Buhari For Dis

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by nephemmy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
This made fp? jeez nairaland sef.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by samsam2019: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
This o e mumu o
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by tao222: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
lovely
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by isalegan2: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Title is misleading. First thing I thought was, "definitely didn't happen in Nigeria," before I opened thread and read the nonsense.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by robotix: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin grin typical single mother response grin grin grin
i will NEVER date a single mother and if my friends date single mothers i make sure i spoil the relationship cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
GO TO THE MAN WHO MADE U PREG NOW
You think it is every siingle mother that is loose.. ode oponu

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Bants(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
stay away from single mothers
stop rewarding the loose ones

Nigeria will never progress with your mentality

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Stonerobaba(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Good for them. But one thing i know is that the man could never be wiser than her in matrimony. she is more experienced and this will definitely makes the man inferior.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Elnino4ladies: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
I can fvck single mothers. Can't wife them

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by bleckzy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
he should also propose to her parents na so they can accept him as their in law

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Itzurboi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nairaland, home of solid minerals
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ElsonMorali: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
I Hope He has what it takes. And I Hope the baby daddy isn't going to be an issue. All in all, Good move. Better to have a baby out of wedlock than to abort your baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Emasel(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

So because a woman is a single mother, she is loose? A woman that got pregnant outside wedlock and kept the baby is better than the one that got pregnant and aborted it. Just pray you don't end up marrying a girl who has damaged her womb from numerous abortions. You need to change your mindset.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Stonerobaba:
Good for them. [s]But one thing i know is that the man could never be wiser than her in matrimony. she is more experienced and this will definitely makes the man inferior.[/s]

trash

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bants:

Nigeria will never progress with your mentality
i dont see why u are not blaming women bringing kids without fathers into this world grin
im not holding nigeria back by being strict.but those kids without fathers will cost us all thru gvt welfare etc angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by soberdrunk(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=fecta post=62645038]Congratulation oooo
But for me i cant do it because any time i see the girl i will be imagining how her daddy was pounding mummy
While she called the name of the father son and the holy spirit, how she started singing his name in falsetto.
And how he showered her with cum enough to make 5 bottle of yogurt.

If you understood what i said you have a room in hell. grin grin

Dont mind me jare

#fecta

MA NIGGA!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by isalegan2: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
-
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by mrSerious(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

Single mothers too need love. grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Emasel:

So because a woman is a single mother, she is loose? A woman that got pregnant outside wedlock and kept the baby is better than the one that got pregnant and aborted it. Just pray you don't end up marrying a girl who has damaged her womb from numerous abortions. You need to change your mindset.
OK why get pregnant in this day and age with:
1.CONDOMS
2.MORNING AFTER PILLS

if u cant be disciplined enough to be a good steward of your womb i cant waste my preciousness on u grin grin
go to the desperate losers who have no standards grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Saintmary(f): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

i dont see why u are not blaming women bringing kids without fathers into this world grin
im not holding nigeria back by being strict.but those kids without fathers will cost us all thru gvt welfare etc angry
how are you sure you're not a bastard.where are your DNA results?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
Saintmary:

how are you sure you're not a bastard.where are your DNA results?
well 2 wrongs will never make a right grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.