Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (52627 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
stanliwise:
mark Zuckerberg didn't use the so-called street wisdom or smartness you describe.
School and life only teach you but you choose to learn what you would learn and apply what you would apply
and i choose to learn from birds grin dont spend on eggs that arent yours grin
that gal became a single mother while she kept u in her friendzone grin
now u qualify for that pvssy coz its value has gone down

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by stanliwise(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
isalegan2:
Title is misleading. First thing I thought was, "definitely didn't happen in Nigeria," before I opened thread and read the nonsense.
I thought I was the only one who noticed it till I saw your comment.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by stanliwise(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

and i choose to learn from birds grin dont spend on eggs that arent yours grin
that gal became a single mother while she kept u in her friendzone grin
now u qualify for that pvssy coz its value has gone down
Check my nickname I wasn't the first guy that quoted you.
By the way, If we check very well, some who are not single mother has also been pounded hard by many dicks of different sizes and many has done abortion(s) .
If you say you want to marry a virgin, then fine.
But If you say you don't want to marry a single mother because she be chop and remain, then many girl that are not mothers are worse infact some are without womb yet they are Single demon

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by balmofgilead: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

then u should have never gone to university grin grin grin
u came out educated but not street smart grin grin
no wonder the best businessmen are college dropouts cheesy cheesy cheesy
e.g Mark Zuckerberg billionaire Owner of Facebook grin grin grin grin
cheers
you lack wisdom.you talk too much.a you are very immature.it is time and life that would change you.Dnt worry.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
stanliwise:

Check my nickname I wasn't the first guy that quoted you.
By the way, If we check very well, some who are not single mother has also been pounded hard by many dicks of different sizes and many has done abortion(s) .
If you say you want to marry a virgin, then fine.
But If you say you don't want to marry a single mother because she be chop and remain, then many girl that are not mothers are worse infact some are without womb yet they are Single demon
i dont give a fvck even if all the world qouted me. i do as i please.
u do have a point on non-single mothers being no guarantee they have not been pounded to death.
but a loose pvssy is better to deal with than me paying school fees,clothing,feeding a whole human being i didnt even make.
guys c'mon now WTF!!!!!!! grin
are u THAT hungry for love u dont have even a single standard.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bro, this doesn't make sense

Are you trying to say that single mothers don't deserve marital fulfillment? undecided
If you really understand what the guy was saying you will know he is just trying to discourage reckless sex life portrayed by our young ladies.yes! we know the mistake has already been committed but speaking publicly against such practice should not be shunned in any way.The lady is really lucky, for me I can't.Let's be sincere can you marry a single mother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
balmofgilead:
you lack wisdom.you talk too much.a you are very immature.it is time and life that would change you.Dnt worry.
im not an NGO for kids with no fathers
u can be one if u want
we live in a free world smiley

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by mthy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
she might have aborted to a level she can't abort again, so she decided to keep that one..Not a bad deal to marry a single mum but am not an advocate 4 single mum try to keep urself ..
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by 2undeajigs: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

then we agree women are bad at choosing men grin
fvck the jobless thugs;friendzone the good guys grin

you took the words straight out of my mouth bro.

The victim mentality is so much its repugnant. Women have all the power when it comes to reproduction. Contraceptives are common nowadays as compared to old times, you also have the option of picking the quality of men you allow into your lives.
you all point the fingers at men for being irresponsible but fail to take even 50% responsibility for your poor choices.
you live life from your late teens till mid 20's slaying , friend zoning Good mates and drooling after jerks, then come back after your adventures asking stupid questions like "where the good men at"... Lol.

As for the fellow proposing to the single mother, good luck to him. When it comes to matters of the heart, men are know to make decisions based on emotions. By the way, No one really knows there story or motivation.

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ImaIma1(f): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
EmirOMENT:
How does being street smart equate to the reality that you will likely marry ashawo if you're scouting for non single mother?

Leave him. His type will still end up marrying a single mother.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by stanliwise(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

i dont give a fvck even if all the world qouted me. i do as i please.
u do have a point on non-single mothers being no guarantee they have not been pounded to death.
but a loose pvssy is better to deal with than me paying school fees,clothing,feeding a whole human being i didnt even make.
guys c'mon now WTF!!!!!!! grin
are u THAT hungry for love u dont have even a single standard.
From your post, it is clear you don't buy the idea of taking care of another man's child, some people don't like the idea, which I get but some don't mind.
Anyway It is not a matter of standard(objectively), it is choice and perspective.

As far as humanity, earth and nobody is endangered, No one can choose the way you should live your life and also you cannot choose the way others should live thier lives tongue (INDIVIDUALISM)
#iSupportIndividualism

BTW I have no plan of marrying a single mother but never say never.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
vingeophysicist:
If you really understand what the guy was saying you will know he is just trying to discourage reckless sex life portrayed by our young ladies.yes! we know the mistake has already been committed but speaking publicly against such practice should not be shunned in any way.The lady is really lucky, for me I can't.Let's be sincere can you marry a single mother.
Well, I can't marry a single mother but shaming them is not a good idea

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by NaijaElba(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
midehi2:

what are you seeing?

I believe in few years time...the guy will be bleeping his step daughter...I have seen the signs.......
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
stanliwise:

From your post, it is clear you don't buy the idea of taking care of another man's child, some people don't like the idea, which I ger but some don't mind.
Anyway It is not a matter of standard(objectively), it is choice and perspective.

As far as humanity, earth and nobody is endangered, No one can choose the way you should live your life and also you cannot choose the way others should live thier lives tongue (INDIVIDUALISM)
#iSupportIndividualism
its not a standard as long as its men coz men must never have standards grin
yet a gal can make a list and say my Ideal Man must not have a kid and its accepted.coz we all know women must have standards.right??
HOW ABOUT U ASK HOW MANY WOMEN WILL MARRY A GUY WITH A KID

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by correctguy101(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin grin typical single mother response grin grin grin
i will NEVER date a single mother and if my friends date single mothers i make sure i spoil the relationship cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
GO TO THE MAN WHO MADE U PREG NOW

Me that is a single father nko?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
correctguy101:

Me that is a single father nko?
single fathers are dope cool cool cool
single fathers never raise a failure.
most single mothers would save their child's future by just giving the father the kid to look after. (that is if u were not made preg by some tattooed ex-con badboy wink )

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by EmirOMENT: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
ImaIma1:

Leave him. His type will still end up marrying a single mother.
But madam, are you a single mother?

just asking

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by PuntforPride(m): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Every cloud had a silver lining..... she is lucky wish her all the best.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Spaxon(f): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I've just been on a low key jawe

Hungry in what sense?

Hungry for ur threads
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:

Hungry for ur threads
Ahn ahn.. Funny you cheesy

Oyah wait till tomorrow tongue
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by stanliwise(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

its not a standard as long as its men coz men must never have standards grin
yet a gal can make a list and say my Ideal Man must not have a kid and its accepted.coz we all know women must have standards.right??
HOW ABOUT U ASK HOW MANY WOMEN WILL MARRY A GUY WITH A KID
In Nigeria as a society. It has been long in our tradition and only God knows when it will finally leave.
Many women will say whatever they like but at the end life has it own answers.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by sokera: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

well if taking care of the product of another man's sperm and orgasm is cosidered wisdom, then no wonder the world is in such a mess grin
u are way too hungry for female approval to reason with.
cheers cucked one grin
maybe the biological father of the little girl is late or not available to be responsible ... if that is the case the man as done just the best and wise thing ... help a kid today , make a kid happy today and someone will do the same to your own kids too if you are not available to be there for them ...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Spaxon(f): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn.. Funny you cheesy

Oyah wait till tomorrow tongue
you better tag me when u do so

BTW

I case you need OKOLOCHA to make a statue for you .. Kinky apply online here

Submit ur
Height
Weight
Best outfit
To www.imo_stategov.statue.apply/php?.com

Best regards

SA to the Governor on statue projects.....

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
sokera:
maybe the biological father of the little girl is late ... if that is the case the man as done just the best and wise thing ... help a kid today , make a kid happy today and someone will do the same to your own kids too if you are not available to be there for them ...
you are starting to get it.
show kindness ONLY where kindness is deserved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
stay away from single mothers
stop rewarding the loose ones
Senseless post. If she had been your sister would you have wished she remained single.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
stanliwise:

In Nigeria as a society. It has been long in our tradition and only God knows when it will finally leave.
Many women will say whatever they like but at the end life has it own answers.
if women can have a list that a man must satisfy, then allow a n!ggar to have his own list too grin
isnt that what 50/50 means
and my list for my ideal woman:
1.be very tall
2.be pretty
3.be stupid
4.have zero kids
5.be under 22
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ImaIma1(f): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
EmirOMENT:
But madam, are you a single mother?

just asking

Do you want me to be one?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
maoolakanm:
Senseless post. If she had been your sister would you have wished she remained single.
if she was my sister i would be hopping a poor desperate loser like the ones i see here wife her up and support those fatherless kids grin grin
the wealth of the stupid is enjoyed by the wise smiley cool

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by periphetes: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
I get what Ubunja trying to say it all depends on ur perspective and standards as a man. If you feel you are good being a step dad and ready to face challenges of your step children. Then good for you.

But ladies its more preferable for you to avoid children outside wedlock.
Think of how the child will feel, how the relationship between your child and the step father will relate.
Think of you having children for different men what morals will speak of you the society. What kind of legacy are you portraying for your children when they become adults in relationship too. sad If your not sure your relationship will lead to marriage avoid becoming pregnant.
Never think pregnancy will tie any man down to marry you, it might not workout.

Yes, Sometimes relationship are not predictable but with faith, prayer and patience. You will get your true husband. Theres joy and fulfillment in a complete family and the wife been a virtuous woman.

Not all half brothers, half sisters blend so good. So much goes on among the children most especially in time of inheritance.

AVOID HAVING KIDS OUTSIDE WEDLOCK! it's not cool you might think it is but will sting you later on in the future.

For ladies with kids outside wedlock, be patient and pray for the right man be a true father and husband to you and hi ur kid/kids . Don't repeat your mistake twice.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by shaybebaby(f): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

in which country on earth is a widow called a single mother
check this out:
widow kid----------------->orphan
single mother kid--------->bastard.
Your definition of orphan has just exposed why you think the way you do.

Not only are you stvpid, you are uneducated too. kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:

Your definition of orphan has just exposed why you think the way you do.

Not only are you stvpid, you are uneducated too. kiss
well thats my definition.
take it or leave it grin
noone is forcing u

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by stanliwise(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

if women can have a list that a man must satisfy, then allow a n!ggar to have his own list too grin
isnt that what 50/50 means
and my list for my ideal woman:
1.be very tall
2.be pretty
3.be stupid
4.have zero kids
5.be under 22
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin I love that list to be truthful but you know life have some weird ways of turning this around sad angry angry cry
And in country like nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.