Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (52623 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by JUHABACH: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

why bother to say partenal orphan when we talking about widows? isnt that repeatation?
u are free to use the Oxford definition of orphan.
i just choose not to grin grin its a free country.
i concern myself with politicians coz i vote for them and they influence my life directly.

hmmm, nice dodging skills... so where it is said that the child of a single mom must be a "bastard" ?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by joshrare(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Amarabae:
if you have nothing meaningful to say, Just remain quiet.

you got it bro...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by BMTCN: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
NaijaElba:

I believe in few years time...the guy will be bleeping his step daughter...I have seen the signs.......
wrong soul like martialart2. Always reasoning differently
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by EmirOMENT: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
ImaIma1:

Hey!! Slow down. I am not under any obligation to respond to your question but no i am not a single mum.
OK. Good to know you're not one of the rising trend of baby mamas.
Regards to your husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by edubaba(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin grin typical single mother p grin grin grin
i will NEVER date a single mother and if my friends date single mothers i make sure i spoil the relationship cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
GO TO THE MAN WHO MADE U PREG NOW

Why come make me laugh till people sitting beside me inside this bus � come dey see me as if I don kolo..... Na ur prick dey go use date single mums ??. This is witchcraft oo bro

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by edubaba(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin grin typical single mother response grin grin grin
i will NEVER date a single mother and if my friends date single mothers i make sure i spoil the relationship cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Na ur prick dey use ni. Bro this is witchcraft in practice.

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Gracesofar(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
stay away from single mothers
stop rewarding the loose ones

U r wrong, not all single mothers are loose some are just effect of circumstance....

Am proudly a result of broken home catered, loved, cherish and brought up by a single mum with my other siblings. Nobody wants to be a single mum I guess God won't gv any human a cross bugger than he can carry.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by NaijaElba(m): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2017
BMTCN:
wrong soul like martialart2. Always reasoning differently

dont worry wait and see.....I hope they bring dir matter online then....no be today.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 2:44am On Nov 24, 2017
Gracesofar:

U r wrong, not all single mothers are loose some are just effect of circumstance....

Am proudly a result of broken home catered, loved, cherish and brought up by a single mum with my other siblings. Nobody wants to be a single mum I guess God won't gv any human a cross bugger than he can carry.
fair point
but since im not God who knows everything i will rely on His words "by their fruits u will see them" grin grin
u know BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 3:01am On Nov 24, 2017
edubaba:

Na ur prick dey use ni. Bro this is witchcraft in practice.
if u live in a glass house dont throw stones
unless u know u are barren stop accepting sperms in your cervix grin grin
buhari doesnt walk around without body guards relying on the goodwill of criminals not to shoot him.
neither must a woman fvck around without condoms relying on the good sense of men not to impregnate her.
if u have something to lose make sure u dont lose it grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 3:38am On Nov 24, 2017
JUHABACH:

hmmm, nice dodging skills... so where it is said that the child of a single mom must be a "bastard" ?
are u accusing me of being an artful dodger grin grin grin
if only u gals cud dodge pregnancy the way i dodged that question grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by JUHABACH: 5:05am On Nov 24, 2017
ubunja:
are u accusing me of being an artful dodger grin grin grin if only u gals cud dodge pregnancy the way i dodged that question grin grin grin grin
nigga, I m a guy.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:14am On Nov 24, 2017
JUHABACH:
nigga, I m a guy.
its never a good sign when u get mistaken for a b!tch grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Bobulopsy(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2017
ubunja:
If we all reject them,who's going to marry them.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Bobulopsy:
If we all reject them,who's going to marry them.
um...how about the guys who made them preg to begin with? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2017
ubunja:

Wot of if d man is dead
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2017
daylife7:

Wot of if d man is dead
she must produce proof that the man is dead.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by JUHABACH: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2017
ubunja:

its never a good sign when u get mistaken for a b!tch grin grin grin
coming from you though, I ll take it as a complement wink
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by newslifeop: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2017
For real
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
JUHABACH:
coming from you though, I ll take it as a complement wink
u are way too hungry for approval its worrying grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by JUHABACH: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2017
ubunja:

u are way too hungry for approval its worrying grin grin grin

*scratches head* don't recall ever trying to get anyone's approval since I joined this forum. ehhhh... guess opinions really are like ass holes
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2017
JUHABACH:

*scratches head* don't recall ever trying to get anyone's approval since I joined this forum. ehhhh... guess opinions really are like ass holes
lol u just forced a message that wasnt even a compliment into a compliment grin grin does it get sadder than that cheesy
to a hungry man even the grass is sweet to eat grin grin grin
your hunger for validation makes u view every message u get as a compliment cheesy
i see now why u go for single mothers grin cheesy those women lay flattery thick as they bleed your wallet dry.
no wonder everyone is a self-appointed defender of Single Mamas grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
ubunja:
go to the Fat Women section grin grin
You for kuku kill me na; or tell me make i emmigrate go North Korea.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by OliveCynosure(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
ubunja:

Mtcheww

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Mtcheww
another one with an allergy to common sense grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by niyot124: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
ubunja:

if gals were not stupid they wud all be dating billionaires grin
if i was a gal i wouldnt even be on the internet grin
i wud be killing it out there in the real world.
if u were as hot as u make yourself to be, you wouldnt be on the internet grin

The same way you are on the internet? grin grin

Practice what you preach dude cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
niyot124:

The same way you are on the internet? grin grin

Practice what you preach dude cheesy
grin grin men are hunters.they go everywhere grin
i can go to the streets to buy an olosho but if a woman goes its the ultimate disgrace grin grin
everyone knows men are losers grin grin thats why we use p0rn
grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by niyot124: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin men are hunters.they go everywhere grin
i can go to the streets to buy an olosho but if a woman goes its the ultimate disgrace grin grin
everyone knows men are losers grin grin thats why we use p0rn
grin grin grin.

Ok, nuff said grin grin

I'm off this thread. See you around smiley
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
niyot124:

Ok, nuff said grin grin

I'm off this thread. See you around smiley
stay safe and stay childless

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by niyot124: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
ubunja:

stay safe and stay childless

You too
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2017
robotix:
You think it is every siingle mother that is loose.. ode oponu
how did she become a single mother if she wasnt loose grin grin
men of today excuse EVERYTHING women do.its hillarious.on some thread some losers were actually sympathizing with a lying slut who claimed her hymen broke doing sports grin
i now get why women are complaining " where are the real men"
its a Simp World out there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Casmir14(f): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

You sound like a retard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olosho Has Taken My Glory / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.