Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (52633 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by manny4u(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
stay away from single mothers stop rewarding the loose ones
F*** you mr. purist.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ImaIma1(f): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
EmirOMENT:
Lol.. I barely know you, so I don't know if you wish to be one or not. From my own end I don't wish you to be one because I know single mum is due to irresponsible man or fuckboi.

so madam can you now answer my initial question?

Hey!! Slow down. I am not under any obligation to respond to your question but no i am not a single mum.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by JUHABACH: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

in which country on earth is a widow called a single mother
check this out:
widow kid----------------->orphan
single mother kid--------->bastard.

smh.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/orphan
http://www.yourdictionary.com/orphan
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/orphan
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

u have a point there bro.
we react this way to single mothers in direct proportion to your worship of them.stop worshipping single mothers the way u do brothers.
Telling you to stop shaming single mothers mean I'm worshipping them?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ottohan: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

i dont need your approval grin
stick to the damaged goods u specialize in grin
coz we all know u really cant get the fresh ones cheesy grin
some people will only own an iPhone after it has got a cracked screen grin grin grin
bros wetin b ur problem naa.....cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Telling you to stop shaming single mothers mean I'm worshipping them?
do they have something to be ashamed about?
my point is: In our effort to make single mothers feel secure(i dont even know why everyone is making it their sacred duty to do so anyways), in our energetic efforts are we not forgetting those other gals making a real effort to avoid this predicament? our we not discouraging them?they may reason: if single mothers get all the attention then whats the point of remaining pure?
do u see?

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
JUHABACH:

smh.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/orphan
http://www.yourdictionary.com/orphan
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/orphan
i already addressed this point grin
the United Nations uses this definition as presented on Wikipedia:

In the common use, an orphan does not have any surviving parent to care for him or her. However, the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Joint United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS), and other groups label any child that has lost one parent as an orphan. In this approach, a maternal orphan is a child whose mother has died, a paternal orphan is a child whose father has died, and a double orphan is a child who has lost both parents.[6] This contrasts with the older use of half-orphan to describe children that had lost only one parent.[7]

grin grin grin
and when politicians sit down at parliament they dont open dictionaries but open the UN Charter.
they use this to formulate policies and laws.
dictionary definitions are for Teachers grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by chukwudi3(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bt u should knw.quote author=ubunja post=62650716]
its amazing how to u people a childless gal MUST HAVE ABORTED grin grin grin
LOOOOL where is that sh!t coming from [/quote]
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
manny4u:

F*** you mr. purist.
i recieve the fvck you grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by JUHABACH: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

i already addressed this point grin
the United Nations uses this definition as presented on Wikipedia:

In the common use, an orphan does not have any surviving parent to care for him or her. However, the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Joint United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS), and other groups label any child that has lost one parent as an orphan. In this approach, a maternal orphan is a child whose mother has died, a paternal orphan is a child whose father has died, and a double orphan is a child who has lost both parents.[6] This contrasts with the older use of half-orphan to describe children that had lost only one parent.[7]

grin grin grin
and when politicians sit down at parliament they dont open dictionaries but open the UN Charter.
they use this to formulate policies and laws.
dictionary definitions are for Teachers grin

first of all, if you had said "paternal orphan" in the first place, you might have had a point but you said "orphan".
Secondly this isn't a political discussion and we aren't formulating policy. this is a purely social discussion and in that regard, dictionary definition of orphan is what would be used.
lastly, you have yet to show me where it is said that the child of a single mom must be a "bastard" given that a single mom is by definition a woman raising a child alone due to certain circumstances INCLUDING the death of a spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by niyot124: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

if women can have a list that a man must satisfy, then allow a n!ggar to have his own list too grin
isnt that what 50/50 means
and my list for my ideal woman:
1.be very tall
2.be pretty
3.be stupid
4.have zero kids
5.be under 22
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin I'm a little curious about number 3(stupid) option. Why that?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
JUHABACH:

first of all, if you had said "paternal orphan" in the first place, you might have had a point but you said "orphan".
Secondly this isn't a political discussion and we aren't formulating policy. this is a purely social discussion and in that regard, dictionary definition of orphan is what would be used.
lastly, you have yet to show me where it is said that the child of a single mom must be a "bastard" given that a single mom is by definition a woman raising a child alone due to certain circumstances INCLUDING the death of a spouse.
why bother to say partenal orphan when we talking about widows? isnt that repeatation?
u are free to use the Oxford definition of orphan.
i just choose not to grin grin its a free country.
i concern myself with politicians coz i vote for them and they influence my life directly.

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
niyot124:

grin I'm a little curious about number 3(stupid) option. Why that?
stupid gals releave stress. they never take anything serious. after a hard day at work i need to chill. and listening to her useless chatter is so relaxing. nothing is ever serious with her.just fun stuff.
stupid gals are never moody and they are easy to please.
i have enough intelligence for the two of us grin
and she will have enough sexiness for the two of us grin
win win

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by niyot124: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

stupid gals releave stress. they never take anything serious. after a hard day at work i need to chill. and listening to her useless chatter is so relaxing. nothing is ever serious with her.just fun stuff.
stupid gals are never moody and they are easy to please.
i have enough intelligence for the two of us grin
and she will have enough sexiness for the two of us grin
win win

grin grin Too bad, we could have worked out as a couple. I'm not stupid, I guess that makes me not your type grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
niyot124:

grin grin Too bad, we could have worked out as a couple. I'm not stupid, I guess that makes me not your type grin

find a way to empty your head and we will talk grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by niyot124: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

find a way to empty your head and we will talk grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trust me I have tried, it's just so innate grin

Bdw, your name almost sounds like ubuntu...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by jeff1607(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
I duff my hat for the young man

dating or getting married to a single mum is very risky

most are self centred and would make sure ur energy and drive goes to her and her child, even with your child, preference and love goes to that child abandoning your own

to raise a child alone ain't no easy feat

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
niyot124:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trust me I have tried, it's just so innate grin

Bdw, your name almost sounds like ubuntu...
lool u noticed grin ubunja is the OPPOSITE of ubuntu grin grin grin
it means: doglike behaviour, while ubuntu means:humankindness or being good natured
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by stilldoingokay(f): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
dont get emotional grin grin grin this is the internet grin if the man died then she is a widow NOT a single mother no man can simply abandon u if the two of u were married.

he he he,

very funny seriously.
like as if you don't know your kind.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by niyot124: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

lool u noticed grin ubunja is the OPPOSITE of ubuntu grin grin grin
it means: doglike behaviour, while ubuntu means:humankindness or being good natured
grin grin

Lol, what language is that?

Where are you from SA? Or you just live there?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
stilldoingokay:

he he he,

very funny seriously.

like as if you don't know your kind.
atleast u laughing.earlier u were really pissed grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
niyot124:

Lol, what language is that?

Where are you from SA? Or you just live there?
its Zulu
im in Joburg SA yes

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by stilldoingokay(f): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
atleast u laughing.earlier u were really pissed grin

an unknown person can't piss me of,
the only their can is if we're leaving together.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
stilldoingokay:

an unknown person can't piss me of,

the only their can is if we're leaving together.
point taken. grin
cheerz

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
She seems like a good woman
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by niyot124: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

its Zulu
im in Joburg SA yes

Then I think it's safe to say you are one of, if not, the brightest South African I have ever encountered. No disrespect.

Your replies are sensible. At some point I was thinking you were a Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
niyot124:

Then I think it's safe to say you are one of, if not, the brightest South African I have ever encountered. No disrespect.

Your replies are sensible. At some point I was thinking you were a Nigerian grin
doesnt really matter grin
noone is trying to impress anyone.
and there are no cash prizes to be won grin grin just take it easy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Teeboi56: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
stay away from single mothers
stop rewarding the loose ones
Na so bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by niyot124: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

I'm not looking to get impressed grin

As for cash prizes, you are right about that, you can't win that here just for giving good replies.

Trust me, much more smarter people have tried here on Nairaland grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by niyot124: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

Goodluck finding a stupid girl grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
niyot124:

I'm not looking to get impressed grin

As for cash prizes, you are right about that, you can't win that here just for giving good replies.

Trust me, much more smarter people have tried here on Nairaland grin
so whats your stand-point on the issue at hand?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
niyot124:

Goodluck finding a stupid girl grin
if gals were not stupid they wud all be dating billionaires grin
if i was a gal i wouldnt even be on the internet grin
i wud be killing it out there in the real world.
if u were as hot as u make yourself to be, you wouldnt be on the internet grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.