Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (52630 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by shaybebaby(f): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

well thats my definition.
take it or leave it grin
noone is forcing u
The definition of an illiterate. Stop disseminating fake info.
An orphan - no parents, no mum, no dad.
A bastard- a child born out of wedlock. Illegitimate so to speak.
So how do you know the child in question was born out of wedlock?

How do you know if the father is late or alive?

Abeg, someone buy this fool that is incapable of reasoning a dictionary for Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by boreholeexpert(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
So you still kneeling to propose to someone who has given off her first fruit......may sense fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by EmirOMENT: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
ImaIma1:

Do you want me to be one?
Lol.. I barely know you, so I don't know if you wish to be one or not. From my own end I don't wish you to be one because I know single mum is due to irresponsible man or fuckboi.

so madam can you now answer my initial question?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Martin0(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:

Abeg, someone buy this fool that is incapable of reasoning a dictionary for Christmas.

Na wa oooogringringrin

Peope sabi talk shagringrin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by correctguy101(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

single fathers are dope cool cool cool
single fathers never raise a failure.
most single mothers would save their child's future by just giving the father the kid to look after. (that is if u were not made preg by some tattooed ex-con badboy wink )

Hey, no tattoos on me but I've got no probs with those who like tattoos.

My child's with the mother and stop thinking and drawing conclusions cos of a few miserable stories you've heard.

Life ain't got no manual ... Dig?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by stanliwise(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:

Your definition of orphan has just exposed why you think the way you do.

Not only are you stvpid, you are uneducated too. kiss
You are wasting precious time talking to agbero that don't know the differences between an illegitimate child and a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:

u are so adorable grin
u diss my message ONLY TO REPEAT IT. cheesy

how do i know the father is late or alive? like this:
ME: hie babe, where is the kid's father?
SHE: (she then tells me)
is it a hard thing to do?

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by shaybebaby(f): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
stanliwise:

You are wasting precious time talking to agbero that don't know the differences between a illegitimate child and a bastard.
Lack of education, quality one. The reason why we have so many incapable of stringing rational thought together.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
stanliwise:

grin grin grin I love that list to be truthful but you know life have some weird ways of turning this around sad angry angry cry
And in country like nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed
im safe as long as i dont get drunk in love smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Martin0(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

in which country on earth is a widow called a single mother
check this out:
widow kid----------------->orphan
single mother kid--------->bastard.

Na wa ooo,is that how u defined it,or u jus dey assumegringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by shaybebaby(f): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

u are so adorable grin
u diss my message ONLY TO REPEAT IT. cheesy

how do i know the father is late or alive? like this:
ME: hie babe, where is the kid's father?
SHE: (she then tells me)
is it a hard thing to do?
Doofus, I'm talking about in this particular instance. Y'know, this couple.

I know it's hard trying to exercise what little brain you have , but do try.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Martin0(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na wa ooogringringrin

I so much like this couple ,infact atleast he is assured of a good and well experienced lady who's been in marriage beforegringringrin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

since everyone is pretending to be educated,here is a definition of orphan from Wikipedia:
In the common use, an orphan does not have any surviving parent to care for him or her. However, the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Joint United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS), and other groups label any child that has lost one parent as an orphan. In this approach, a maternal orphan is a child whose mother has died, a paternal orphan is a child whose father has died, and a double orphan is a child who has lost both parents.[6] This contrasts with the older use of half-orphan to describe children that had lost only one parent.[7]

learn to keep up with the rest of the world grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by shaybebaby(f): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin
Martin0:

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
stay away from single mothers
stop rewarding the loose ones

Abeg anyone know where i can find a double mother. I want to take your advice and stay away from single mothers.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Opelwonder(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:
lol. Na bcus of ur comment i log in. Very funny. So she doznt desav lov again abi?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fit2Rule:

Abeg anyone know where i can find a double mother. I want to take your advice and stay away from single mothers.
go to the Fat Women section grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Martin0(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

since everyone is pretending to be educated,here is a definition of orphan from Wikipedia:
In the common use, an orphan does not have any surviving parent to care for him or her. However, the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Joint United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS), and other groups label any child that has lost one parent as an orphan. In this approach, a maternal orphan is a child whose mother has died, a paternal orphan is a child whose father has died, and a double orphan is a child who has lost both parents.[6] This contrasts with the older use of half-orphan to describe children that had lost only one parent.[7]

Wait eeee,I am not talking abt being educatedgringringrin

I already know the meaning of "orphan" even b4 I started schooling,so abeg forget that tin eegringringrin

What am asking is!what made u conclude like that.

Using "bastard,orphan" do you know them?cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Rozaytee: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin grin typical single mother response grin grin grin
i will NEVER date a single mother and if my friends date single mothers i make sure i spoil the relationship cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
GO TO THE MAN WHO MADE U PREG NOW
u have finally made ur point so u can now shut up..... ode
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Martin0(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:
grin grin

Na all this tinz dey make me nor dey talk for some kin thread oooo,
How person go dey talk like thatgringringrin
The mara jus tire me ooo
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Opelwonder:
lol. Na bcus of ur comment i log in. Very funny. So she doznt desav lov again abi?
everyone deserves love
but noone deserves miracles grin grin
single mothers ---------->single fathers
childless woman--------------------->childless man
virgin gal----------------------------->virgin boy
grin grin grin grin
a guy cant have an Instant Family just coz she dated u.one day he is alone then she meets u and BOOOM he is the father of 2 angry angry angry angry
down with instant fatherhood angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rozaytee:
u have finally made ur point so u can now shut up..... ode
i posted that text days ago grin grin
its not my fault people are still Liking it grin
i cant control it

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by shaybebaby(f): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

In the common use, an orphan does not have any surviving parent to care for him or her. However, the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), Joint United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS), and other groups label any child that has lost one parent as an orphan. [b]In this approach, [/b]a maternal orphan is a child whose mother has died, a paternal orphan is a child whose father has died, and a double orphan is a child who has lost both parents.[6] This contrasts with the older use of half-orphan to describe children that had lost only one parent.[7]

May be valid@bolded but according to Oxford and Cambridge dictionary, it's both.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Martin0(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:

Doofus, I'm talking about in this particular instance. Y'know, this couple.

I know it's hard trying to exercise what little brain you have , but do try.

Na wa ooogringringrin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:

May be valid@bolded but according to Oxford and Cambridge dictionary, it's both.

if only the Oxford and Cambridge dictionaries ruled the world grin grin
excuse me but The United Nations runs charities and funds,i will stick with their dedinition grin
i wana get paid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by missbestie: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

yes bro.
lets show some love to the childless ones fighting to remain pure in a degenerate world.
maybe we will inspire more and more gals to stay pure
so single mothers should remain single all their lives?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by chukwudi3(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
If she had aborted her baby then, she is fit for reward abi? Who God has blessed, no man can curse. This is grace
ubunja:

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by shaybebaby(f): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooogringringrin
You are making laugh. grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
chukwudi3:
If she had aborted her baby then, she is fit for reward abi? Who God has blessed, no man can curse. This is grace
its amazing how to u people a childless gal MUST HAVE ABORTED grin grin grin
LOOOOL where is that sh!t coming from

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by stilldoingokay(f): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin grin typical single mother response grin grin grin
i will NEVER date a single mother and if my friends date single mothers i make sure i spoil the relationship cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
GO TO THE MAN WHO MADE U PREG NOW

what if the man died or maybe he abandon her,

not all women are wayward and stupid okay.

just because you do meet the in responsible ones doesn't mean all of them are like that thanks.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by ubunja(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
stilldoingokay:

what if the man died or maybe he abandon her,

not all women are wayward and stupid okay.

just because you do meet the in responsible ones doesn't mean all of them are like that thanks.
dont get emotional grin grin grin
this is the internet grin
if the man died then she is a widow NOT a single mother
no man can simply abandon u if the two of u were married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter by Martin0(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:

You are making laugh. grin

Hahahahahgringringrin
Ur guy mater jus tire me ooogringringrin
Me don suffer for some people hand ooogringrin

Jus see as him dey talk like say he know them,before u know it na he go call me "woman raper"gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.