Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Happened To Gabby? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Happened To Gabby? (4988 Views)

Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Gabby? by deco2come: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
I haven't seen any of Gabby's post recently. Before she used to be a regular poster but now she hardly appears online. Can someone tell me if she has traveled to Jack and Rose island with her boyfriend or did the admin gave her some vacation because I could still remember that she is one of the moderators.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by madlady(f): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2010
I miss her, she must be busy.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by candylips(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
she has a life outside NL ok
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by deco2come: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
madlady:

Me too dey miss her wella
candylips:

Haha, do you know of anyone that spent his/her whole life on NL.

That guy on your picture need at least 20years imprisonment for dissecting person jaw without the doctors approval.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ben13: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2010
My Gabby is preparing to go back to high school.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2010
Deareast deco2come,

Im honored that you remembered me naaa. Thank you for your concern. I really appreciate it.

Yes, I seldom post on Naora;and due to my job cause right now, Im running a few projects here and there. Before I get time for Nairaland cause that time my work has no projects and I have been sent to alot of boring seminars which gives me more opportunities to go to Nairaland. cheesy

As for the Moderating job, I have resigned from the post for quite some time not due to my lack of commitment towards the job and also I prefer to be a normal poster than a Moderator. wink
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2010
madlady:

Yes oo sista, Ive ben mad busy and nopw I just finish wok and at home. am sooo tired and sleepy. sad

candylips:

Haha! U guess that right wink

Ben-10:

My Gabby is preparing to go back to high school.

high school? lol grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by candylips(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
hurray Gabry is back kiss
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2010
Gabby u remember this thread?
"meet my sunday school teacher"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=180221.msg2916670#msg2916670
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2010
candylips:

hurray Gabry is back kiss

once in awhile brotha. Once in awhile wink

EFOSA VAL:

Gabby u remember this thread?
"meet my sunday school teacher"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=180221.msg2916670#msg2916670

Yes naaa. I remember the hread but most importantly, I REMEMBER YOU cheesy kiss Where have u been sweetheart sad cry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ben13: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2010
Gabry, Let's go to church together. I'll handle the keyboard.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2010
Ben-10:

Gabry, Let's go to church together. I'll handle the keyboard.

lol

If u go church with me, how u fit handle the keyboard sef? As for me, I dey go to church oo. Infact, I go sing for this upcoming Good Friday wink kiss
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Mar 30, 2010
^^Hey Gabry, come and post your list here:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413742.0.html
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:24am On Mar 30, 2010
[size=13pt]boring when you don't see someone/ something you loved. . . .honestly speaking i wanted to start a thread concerning her strange silent here but too glad i saw her recent update on facebook and that really get my mind settled , thinking maybe she may be busy at work smiley[/size]
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2010
Hey Gabby, plenty people love you here o!
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:33am On Mar 31, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Hey Gabry, come and post your list here:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413742.0.html

Oh oh. not another tgirl4real thread almost look alike. im sorry oo but threads like this is the reason why i avoid nairaland. No offense to the poster its not that the thread is bad or anythin. Just that i think threads like that can be very very subjective. People dont nominate based on how smart, pretty, handsome, funny and in this case 'legendary' the persin is. People nominate the people they engage theirselves and befriended with or with people that treats them really nice or people with a high rank on this forum. Typical Malaysian / Nigerian voting system embarassed lipsrsealed sad Of course this does not applies to simply everyone but we cannot run away from the facts that it is at least more than 60% of people voting as such unless the persin is living in denial. undecided

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]boring when you don't see someone/ something you loved. . . .honestly speaking i wanted to start a thread concerning her strange silent here but too glad i saw her recent update on facebook and that really get my mind settled , thinking maybe she may be busy at work smiley[/size]

Awwww. . . . Oga, u are praising me all da time naaa. Dont make me blush ooo embarassed lipsrsealed How are u doing? Hope uve been good sha wink

chipmunkey:

Hey Gabby, plenty people love you here o!

No be so naaa. Only you and some folks hia but I dey honor all of your friendship kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by rite2salas(m): 3:24am On Mar 31, 2010
How can some1 be mad for not getting recognition on a forum? Thats the reason why im personally a lurker. I knw how u feel, but thats the way life if, nothing is always fair.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 4:29am On Mar 31, 2010
rite2salas:

How can some1 be mad for not getting recognition on a forum? Thats the reason why im personally a lurker. I knw how u feel, but thats the way life if, nothing is always fair.

U sure life is not fair? Life will be unfair only when you think it is. smiley

Thats the thing naa. Its not like I hated the way people votes around here. Im just giving my reasons to why I do not want to participate in that thread. smiley
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah. . .  friend , you deserve beyond praise. do you know i miss those days we share on those funny threads and how you cracked me up . . . really , we hardly seen for people here who can be like you. wink[/size]
Gabry:

Awwww. . . . Oga, u are praising me all da time naaa. Dont make me blush ooo  embarassed lipsrsealed How are u doing? Hope uve been good sha  wink

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by rite2salas(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2010
Gabry:

U sure life is not fair? Life will be unfair only when you think it is. smiley

Thats the thing naa. Its not like I hated the way people votes around here. Im just giving my reasons to why I do not want to participate in that thread. smiley

Just keep doin ur thing and i day you'll get the recognition you deserve
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:13am On Apr 02, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah. . .  friend , you deserve beyond praise. do you know i miss those days we share on those funny threads and how you cracked me up . . . really , we hardly seen for people here who can be like you. wink[/size]

Haha! U are funny yaself bro. Yes, I also miss those times but you guys left thats what made me left as well cause it got kinda bored here.

rite2salas:

Just keep doin your thing and i day you'll get the recognition you deserve

U are missing my point. I dont want no recognition from here. Abeg! Infact, I am not seeking for attention. Im just giving Mama Gee reasons to why I dont want to participate in such thread like that cause I dont think its right to vote that way.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:24am On Apr 02, 2010
[size=13pt]Tee heee heee. . . . grin . you've just make me laugh friend , yeah. . . those threads are memories and whenever i stumble across you online i will begin to think about the other mate's sharing with us but didn't show up again and gone like that . Ok! how's life treating you. . . .my side is pretty cool only too busy at work. smiley

we should continue those old days from here. . . . wink
[/size]
Gabry:

Haha! U are funny yaself bro. Yes, I also miss those times but you guys left thats what made me left as well cause it got kinda bored here.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:45am On Apr 02, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Tee heee heee. . . . grin . you've just make me laugh friend , yeah. . . those threads are memories and whenever i stumble across you online i will begin to think about the other mate's sharing with us but didn't show up again and gone like that . Ok! how's life treating you. . . .my side is pretty cool only too busy at work. smiley

we should continue those old days from here. . . . wink
[/size]

Life has its ups and downs for me but I thank God I manage to be sane till this day. I cannot imagine alot of people out there whom faces depression and just killed themselves or end up killing other people especially their family and friends our of desperation and depression. I thank God Im still sane. sad embarassed lipsrsealed

Work has been good. My boss sends me travelling all over here and there and it makes me experience different working environament which I really like but Im missing my bobo naaa. cry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:45am On Apr 02, 2010
By the way, where is the poster of this thread sef? undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On Apr 02, 2010
Gabry:

By the way, where is the poster of this thread sef? undecided
*Death*
That's how they do, when they open up threads, they go out of existence almost like they forget the thread,lol.
grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:49am On Apr 02, 2010
mama-gee:

*Death*
That's how they do, when they open up threads, they go out of existence almost like they forget the thread,lol.
grin

Yeah. I guess so and dont know why this is common among posters here undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:45am On Apr 02, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . . hearing from you is pretty cool and believe you've made up my sweet nite rest, wink

ok , i wont give your bobo back you dont fart now!! cheesy cheesy.
[/size]
Gabry:

Life has its ups and downs for me but I thank God I manage to be sane till this day. I cannot imagine alot of people out there whom faces depression and just killed themselves or end up killing other people especially their family and friends our of desperation and depression. I thank God Im still sane. sad embarassed lipsrsealed

Work has been good. My boss sends me travelling all over here and there and it makes me experience different working environament which I really like but Im missing my bobo naaa. cry

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:39am On Apr 03, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah. . . . hearing from you is pretty cool and believe you've made up my sweet nite rest, wink

ok , i wont give your bobo back you dont fart now!! cheesy cheesy.
[/size]

Fart? U mean u want me to fart?  shocked   shocked  shocked
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=13pt] awwwww you gat it. . . .!! shocked shocked shocked, Yeah-- do it loud this time . my mouth is open wide patiently waiting to receive some more. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Gabry:

Fart? U mean u want me to fart? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] awwwww you gat it. . . .!! shocked shocked shocked, Yeah-- do it loud this time . my mouth is open wide patiently waiting to receive some more. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

Eeeeeww. lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Siena mavo. . . .?? , previously your sex statue is ( f ) but now i can see ( m ). I wonder if you're unisex or maybe i've made a mistake somewhere. . . smiley[/size]
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Siena mavo. . . .?? , previously your intimacy statue is ( f ) but now i can see ( m ). I wonder if you're unisex or maybe i've made a mistake somewhere. . . smiley[/size]

Ogaga, oma ghare. smiley

You've definitely made a mistake - my gender's always had a blue (m) beside my username.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love / It Is Friday Again / Swedish Guy Meet Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.