Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Happened To Gabby? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Happened To Gabby? (4987 Views)

Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 2:13am On Jul 09, 2010
uyimen:

am back,bigger and stronger.
cool

Why and how?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by uyimen: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2010
Am on vacation ,
i real missed talking to you, somehow you kept flashing into my memory even during my rush hours. Ah! every is everybody? where is PAT?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
[size=13pt]oh that's truth i have notice the seriousness en you sweet heart. . . . Yeah , you mean my satanic campaign? ok that's another important project i never joke with . grin wink
[/size]

Gabry:

Na ahh cheesy Ive been serious for almost a month now wink Especially when u preach on Satan, that cracks me up naa grin

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2010
[size=13pt]sweet heart. . . . . . . . smiley smiley smiley smiley wink
[/size]
Gabry:

Why and how?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:42am On Jul 11, 2010
uyimen:

Am on vacation ,
i real missed talking to you, somehow you kept flashing into my memory even during my rush hours. Ah! every is everybody? where is PAT?

Who the hell is Pat? angry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:43am On Jul 11, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]oh that's truth i have notice the seriousness en you sweet heart. . . . Yeah , you mean my satanic campaign? ok that's another important project i never joke with . grin wink
[/size]

U are not joking about the Satan thingy? But your perception on Satanism is wrong naa lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by uyimen: 2:08am On Jul 11, 2010
sorri, dont mean to offend you, thout she was you friend. shocked.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2010
uyimen:

sorri, dont mean to offend you, thout she was you friend. shocked.

I thought so too untill the day she starts hating me for no reason undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
**am back** after a 2weeks vacation
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
odiaero:

to where? shocked
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by candylips(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2010
Gabry:

to where? shocked

the moon
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Sweet heart im feeling you okay. . . but come to think about it deeply why on earth Satan should be considered as the highest enemy of men? , i have seen no reason Religion have to create this kind of confusion in the world. . . . glad we have brain to think ! , or else religion would have turned me into some kind of enslaved creatures .

My perception on Satanism isn't as you think darling. . . .i don't wanna get rid of Satan for no reason , each of everyone of us are our own Satan -- inner inside our heart , we don't love going against our heart desire which religion have described as sin .

I love you darling. . . . .i swear , you're beyond who this religion things . Satan is a very nice kind of deity . thrust me okay , please do not allow Satan to be your enemy --- he love you most and really and always grant you the best of life in fullness .
[/size]

Gabry:

U are not joking about the Satan thingy? But your perception on Satanism is wrong naa lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Welcome back man. . . .but please , stay clear from my wife . don't allow us to continue from where we stopped because e go tire you. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

Gabry:

to where? shocked
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 4:57am On Jul 14, 2010
candylips:

the moon

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Sweet heart im feeling you okay. . . but come to think about it deeply why on earth Satan should be considered as the highest enemy of men? , i have seen no reason Religion have to create this kind of confusion in the world. . . . glad we have brain to think ! , or else religion would have turned me into some kind of enslaved creatures .

My perception on Satanism isn't as you think darling. . . .i don't wanna get rid of Satan for no reason , each of everyone of us are our own Satan -- inner inside our heart , we don't love going against our heart desire which religion have described as sin .

I love you darling. . . . .i swear , you're beyond who this religion things . Satan is a very nice kind of deity . thrust me okay , please do not allow Satan to be your enemy --- he love you most and really and always grant you the best of life in fullness .
[/size]

I dont think Satan is good the way you put it. its because of your beliefs. Just by looking at your siognature, I am already disagreeing with you embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2010
[size=13pt]I'm still feeling your point my dear sweet heart. . . .O Yeah , my signature is just the perfect one . you know? we humans can never do without sin even though tried to be avoided all times. . . . we're born to SIN and if God that created us as claimed written and said my peoples testimonies can be able to allow SIN to exist in us knowing fully it is going to lead us astray why did he give it a chance to occupy space in us?

God should proof he truly exist by simply abolishing SIN from this world and other planets beyond . To me , sinning is not about doing evil . Been a Sinner is for sure to all humans and even animals even though , it's our source of life and happiness . . . . obeying your heart desire is what is called sin .

Religion have always want to capture the heart of men. . . . what a mind controller leading the world into something else. . well , don't think it like that my dear , Satan is not a bad deity . Religion and in the name of God is causing this kind of confusion.
[/size]

Gabry:

I dont think Satan is good the way you put it. its because of your beliefs. Just by looking at your siognature, I am already disagreeing with you embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2010
odiaero:

monaco, am in nigeria now, i landed yesterday, frm here am visiting malaysia
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I'm still feeling your point my dear sweet heart. . . .O Yeah , my signature is just the perfect one  . you know? we humans can never do without sin even though tried to be avoided all times. . . . we're born to SIN and if God that created us as claimed written and said my peoples testimonies can be able to allow SIN to exist in us knowing fully it is going to lead us astray why did he give it a chance to occupy  space in us?

God should proof he truly exist by simply abolishing SIN from this world and other planets beyond . To me , sinning is not about doing evil .  Been a Sinner is for sure to all humans  and even animals  even though , it's our source of life and happiness . . . . obeying your heart desire is what is called sin .

Religion have always want to capture the heart of men. . . . what a mind controller leading the world into something else. . well , don't think it like that  my dear , Satan is not a bad deity . Religion and in the name of God is causing this kind of confusion.
[/size]

I object! I completely disagree with what you are saying. Imagine a world filled with people whom does not sin at all. If God abolished all sins on this earth. What is there to live. I treat earth as an exam zone where God place us humans here to test and see and learn to be good samaritans and I always believe that there must be a balance of Good and evil in everyone. Not a one sided thing. If you are too good, its not good and if you are too bad, its not good either. The earth is like an examination area and that is why it is filled with lots of temptations.

Are u saying that to murder, to steal, to rob, to sabotage, to backstab, to cheat. to assault, to r4.p3 is an act that can be done by human without feeling guilty and without taking it as anything?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]You Object? OK maybe i should enlighten you more about God and the whole religion thing. . . .after i read through your post i was like wow! my sweet heart is on a long thing with me this time around . you know? i don't wanna say i disagree with what I've read from your respond . . .so far , im still seeking we should understand each other .

Like i have always say when it come's to religious issues like this one, im from a Christian family background and a former Christians but too glad i discovered my self into the right path . If i imagine a world filled with people who does not sin at all , i would say it would be too nice !! . God shouldn't have allow sin to exist in the first place and most especially now that it's creating problems upon problems disturbing people not to enter into he's kingdom why must he keep watching sin? he should have say '' Enough of you SIN. . . I have tolerate you all these years now , im going to abolish you so that you won't separate me and my people---'' If God still allow Sin to exist meaning he's the author of confusion to the world and himself.

Let's take for example , you've inverted a type of car and there's this certain thing causing it to malfunction , you toke notice of it but didn't care to arrange it so that your inverted car would be functioning well . you said , lemmi allow it to see if my car would function well with it even though as you know it's causing more damage to your inverted car? common that doesn't make sense sweet heart. . . . Christianity is different to most other religions in several ways· Most other religions see their founder as a messenger of a truth greater than themselves, but Christians see Jesus as the embodiment of their faith. Christianity is based on God coming to earth in the form of Jesus to seek and to save lost people. In most other religions (e.g. Judaism, Islam, Buddhism), the founder is considered to be a prophet, a guru or an exemplar, but not a divine person – they would find that blasphemous you know. . . .? wink

In satanism we have things we describe as sin and the worst of all is stupidity . . . and i would likely wanna share with you that ,Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

would like to explain the 9 satanic sins with you next time we meet darling. . . honestly speaking i enjoy sharing this with you. grin smiley
[/size]

Gabry:

I object! I completely disagree with what you are saying. Imagine a world filled with people whom does not sin at all. If God abolished all sins on this earth. What is there to live. I treat earth as an exam zone where God place us humans here to test and see and learn to be good samaritans and I always believe that there must be a balance of Good and evil in everyone. Not a one sided thing. If you are too good, its not good and if you are too bad, its not good either. The earth is like an examination area and that is why it is filled with lots of temptations.

Are u saying that to murder, to steal, to rob, to sabotage, to backstab, to cheat. to assault, to r4.p3 is an act that can be done by human without feeling guilty and without taking it as anything?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You Object? OK maybe i should enlighten you more about God and the whole religion thing. . . .after i read through your post i was like wow! my sweet heart is on a long thing with me this time around . you know? i don't wanna say i disagree with what I've read from your respond . .  .so far , im still seeking we should understand each other .

Like i have always say when it come's to religious issues like this one, im from a Christian family background and a former Christians but too glad i discovered my self into the right path . If i imagine a world filled with people who does not sin at all , i would say it would be too nice !! . God shouldn't have allow sin to exist in the first place and most especially now that it's creating problems upon problems disturbing people not to enter into he's kingdom why must he keep watching sin? he should have say '' Enough of you SIN. . . I have tolerate you all these years now , im going to abolish you so that you won't separate me and my people---''  If God still allow Sin to exist meaning he's the author of confusion to the world and himself.

Let's take for example , you've inverted a type of car and there's this certain thing causing it to malfunction , you toke notice of it but didn't care to arrange it so that your inverted car would be functioning well . you said , lemmi allow it to see if my car would function well with it even though as you know it's causing more damage to your inverted car? common that doesn't make sense sweet heart. . . . Christianity is different to most other religions in several ways· Most other religions see their founder as a messenger of a truth greater than themselves, but Christians see Jesus as the embodiment of their faith. Christianity is based on God coming to earth in the form of Jesus to seek and to save lost people. In most other religions (e.g. Judaism, Islam, Buddhism), the founder is considered to be a prophet, a guru or an exemplar, but not a divine person – they would find that blasphemous you know. . . .? wink

In satanism we have things we describe as sin and the worst of all is stupidity . . .  and i would likely wanna share with you that ,Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

would like to explain the 9 satanic sins with you next time we meet darling. . . honestly speaking i enjoy sharing this with you. grin smiley
[/size]

My dear, I know what is the 9 satanic sins. See below.

1. Stupidity
2. Pretentiousness
3. Solipsis
4. Self-deceit
5. Herd Conformity
6. Lack of Perspective
7. Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies
8. Counterproductive Pride
9. Lack of Aesthetics

Havent I told u that I was a satan worshipper ishhh in the past? But more towards paganism. I left it because it screwed my life in many ways. Dont want to go intpo details. Im still at a stage of cleansing my soul due to past acts which I have done.

But I kinda agree with Satanism in one way but then again, your signature potrays it in the wrong way wink

U see, its the people whom are acting hypocritically, not the religion. God did not teach his people to be  hypocrites but some people behave that way without realizing it. Life is not suppose to be simple like what you describe it to be. Life is suppose to be challenging and be filled with test / temptation in order to test our faith and see what kinda person we decide to be. We are humans. . . Yes indeed we are but that does not mean that we are useless when it comes to avoiding sins. We still can try to avoid doing sins and to tst our faith. Life is suppose to have a balancy, not pure good nor pure evil if you knoiw what I mean.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Gabry my darling. . . . i haven't have chance to respond you all these while because of work , sorry for my absent on our interesting thread. wink

You know ? wasn't awar you knew much about the 9 Satanic SINS lolz grin grin grin - i was like WOW! My darling friend was a proud Satanist and can still be one . i remember you told me some time back you were Devil Worshiper but you've told out from the path and lifestyle because you weren't satisfied with some misconception therein . well , like you've seen? Satan isn't the root of evil -- Religion should stop the so called Blah blah Duh!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy .

In the Bible, the word Antichrist is only used as a description of people who don't believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ. He is not described as one satanic entity - as the beast of Revelation which many people believe - but as a person, any person, who deviates from the Christian orthodoxy. You see? Spiritual Satanism is a life loving lifestyle and path . Satan accepts us as we are, but guides us to advance ourselves to where we evolve to a higher level. Spiritual Satanists are free to live their lives as they choose.

Hell of all Hells. . . . wink
[/size]
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Gabry my darling. . . . i haven't have chance to respond you all these while because of work , sorry for my absent on our interesting thread. wink

You know ? wasn't awar you knew much about the 9 Satanic SINS lolz grin grin grin - i was like WOW! My darling friend was a proud Satanist and can still be one . i remember you told me some time back you were Devil Worshiper but you've told out from the path and lifestyle because you weren't satisfied with some misconception therein . well , like you've seen? Satan isn't the root of evil -- Religion should stop the so called Blah blah Duh!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy .

In the Bible, the word Antichrist is only used as a description of people who don't believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ. He is not described as one satanic entity - as the beast of Revelation which many people believe - but as a person, any person, who deviates from the Christian orthodoxy. You see? Spiritual Satanism is a life loving lifestyle and path . Satan accepts us as we are, but guides us to advance ourselves to where we evolve to a higher level. Spiritual Satanists are free to live their lives as they choose.

Hell of all Hells. . . . wink
[/size]

I love it when you describe things naa but I do believe in the teaching of Jesus Christ and infact, my life belongs to him. If I told u what happen, you wont blame me for worshipping my God and the Lord jesus Christ. cry cry cry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2010
[size=13pt]I am feeling you darling. . . but , huh didn't know you're a strong Christian woman . lol grin

Okay please , dunno cry i was only trying to satisfy my taste of lifestyle - maybe , I'm too selfish to consider other people's taste .

The one thing that get me mad in Religion is Christianity - you know? I've told you a was a Christian not until i became a Satan Worshiper . i shouldn't see any reason for Christians to keep praying against Satan and i should keep silent - the accusation is too much my dear darling. . . My thought is that, how wish Religious people especially the Christians can take it easy the way they lie on Satan , then the world can be a berra place both the living and the death . grin

I guess by now you've learn t the Reason i won't give up with what im doing. . . .? wink
[/size]

Gabry:

I love it when you describe things naa but I do believe in the teaching of Jesus Christ and infact, my life belongs to him. If I told u what happen, you wont blame me for worshipping my God and the Lord jesus Christ. cry cry cry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 6:06am On Aug 15, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I am feeling you darling. . . but , huh didn't know you're a strong Christian woman . lol grin

Okay please , dunno cry i was only trying to satisfy my taste of lifestyle - maybe , I'm too selfish to consider other people's taste .

The one thing that get me mad in Religion is Christianity - you know? I've told you a was a Christian not until i became a Satan Worshiper . i shouldn't see any reason for Christians to keep praying against Satan and i should keep silent - the accusation is too much my dear darling. . . My thought is that, how wish Religious people especially the Christians can take it easy the way they lie on Satan , then the world can be a berra place both the living and the death . grin

I guess by now you've learn t the Reason i won't give up with what im doing. . . .? wink
[/size]

I understand where u're coming from dear. Infact, I have nothing against Satanism, Its a free world and our own free choice of who we want to follow.

Oga, u are one of the nicest people on here. I hope you dont change the way you are as I really appreciate the way you are. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2010
[size=13pt]People of little understanding are most apt to be angry when their sense is called into question. I must confess you're such a brilliant woman and thanks for the understanding . I guess you know we hardly see people like you on here. . .? wink honestly speaking , it has been long i notice you as a matured- minded person among so many ladies on this site and i keep seeing new things in you everything im here to share with you .

Darling. . .i won't even dream to change the way i am now , that's why i love you because you care just like i do . Yeah-- it's a free world and we really have to enjoy it before we die because life is once and for all . I do appropriate your kind and lovely words of truth on me. . . .I LOVE YOU Darling . please , stay strong for me .

Muah. . . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/size]

Gabry:

I understand where u're coming from dear. Infact, I have nothing against Satanism, Its a free world and our own free choice of who we want to follow.

Oga, u are one of the nicest people on here. I hope you dont change the way you are as I really appreciate the way you are. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]People of little understanding are most apt to be angry when their sense is called into question. I must confess you're such a brilliant woman and thanks for the understanding . I guess you know we hardly see people like you on here. . .? wink honestly speaking , it has been long i notice you as a matured- minded person among so many ladies on this site and i keep seeing new things in you everything im here to share with you .

Darling. . .i won't even dream to change the way i am now , that's why i love you because you care just like i do . Yeah-- it's a free world and we really have to enjoy it before we die because life is once and for all . I do appropriate your kind and lovely words of truth on me. . . .I LOVE YOU Darling . please , stay strong for me .

Muah. . . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss
[/size]

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

So u busy these days?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:32am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Yep ! I'm much busy these days traveling here and there. . .just 4 days now i traveled from Luxembourg , back to France and very soon I'm planning another business trip .

How is life treating you out there. . . wink
[/size]

Gabry:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

So u busy these days?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 2:27am On Aug 17, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yep ! I'm much busy these days traveling here and there. . .just 4 days now i traveled from Luxembourg , back to France and very soon I'm planning another business trip .

How is life treating you out there. . . wink
[/size]

huH? U mean u are not in Naija abi? Wetin u do in Oyinbo Land sef? shocked shocked shocked

I have been really busy doing documentation for Project sites. sad cry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:53am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]You surprise I'm not in Nigeria. . .? common , darling you're often funny !! cheesy cheesy

But , you know i wasn't joking. . .like you see my location is Marseilles of France .I have left Nigeria since 2005 since i haven't go back home and meet my people. Yep ! Darling. . .I'm not in Naija , i dey do many things for Oyibo land jare. grin grin wink wink

Are you still in Malaysia?
[/size]

Gabry:

huH? U mean u are not in Naija abi? Wetin u do in Oyinbo Land sef? shocked shocked shocked

I have been really busy doing documentation for Project sites. sad cry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You surprise I'm not in Nigeria. . .? common , darling you're often funny !! cheesy cheesy

But , you know i wasn't joking. . .like you see my location is Marseilles of France .I have left Nigeria since 2005 since i haven't go back home and meet my people. Yep ! Darling. . .I'm not in Naija , i dey do many things for Oyibo land jare. grin grin wink wink

Are you still in Malaysia?
[/size]

Are u studying or working in France?

Yes, Ive always been in Malaysia naa smiley Work and studies dey catch my side wink
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah darling . . .  I officially  work as  Assistant Managing Director with Opéra municipal de Marseille  and also do General Contracts of business  and my MEDIA Project on the move now .  wink You know? i hardly share this with people online but you're too special . please darling i want you to know i love you so deep and reaching to be opened in most cases .

Wanted to share this with you on facebook due to privacy from strange people - wanna confirm you have read em up so that i can edit the post because of fraudsters . . . you know?.

OK. . .how is the study out there ? please, gimme a feed back.

Hugs and kisses . kiss kiss
[/size]

Gabry:

Are u studying or working in France?

Yes, Ive always been in Malaysia naa smiley Work and studies dey catch my side wink
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 2:50am On Aug 18, 2010
Oh wow! That means u and me have the same hjob only in some sort of different ways. Ok, I Have read it and u are free to edit it.

Im studying and working all join one go. Its stressfull cause i ten to loose focus on what I originally have to do lipsrsealed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love / It Is Friday Again / Chilling With Elder Brother After A Studio Session [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.