Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Happened To Gabby? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Happened To Gabby? (5133 Views)

Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2010
Gabry:

Really? shocked
Read his reply below and you'll understand. grin

dayokanu:

Mamagee you are the only cockroach in my cupboard, only fish in my aquarium
You're the only pest in my life. sad angry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:46am On Jun 10, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Thank you. . . . smiley . you know? , i admire you alot and i won't give it up to someone else . Yeah , you're turing me (((ON))) and i too much cherish your styles . sweet heart. . . .im proud of you . kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]

I turn you on ke? LOL! Am not the sexy type or anythin oo. Im just Yeye Gabry if u know what I mean. grin

QUESTION:-
dayokanu:

Can you two get a room and sh-ag yourselves? Abi whats all this Love wan tin tin

ANSWER:
mama-gee:

You're the only pest in my life. sad angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by dayokanu(m): 1:55am On Jun 10, 2010
You're the only pest in my life.

Jenny babe its called loff wan tin tin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:19am On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]For sure. . . . You're turning me (((ON))) and can't just hide the way im feeling. . . .sorry , i didn't open up on time even all the way from facebook but i just have to clear my mind , sweet heart. . . . though , it worth saying '' LOL ''- grin grin but i already express my mind towards you . well , i don't care how you look , i will take you the way i see you , i will take you for whom you are . . . .Sexy or no sexy i love your round shape. . . . please , feel me in . I don't think there's something '' YE YE '' in you --- i only know '' Gabry again?'' mmm. . . . i know what you mean. grin wink[/size]

Gabry:

I turn you on ke? LOL! Am not the sexy type or anythin oo. Im just Yeye Gabry if u know what I mean. grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2010
Round lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2010
[size=13pt]i mean to say Sexy. . . . wink ok , i love the way you look sweet heart. . . .remove funny jokes , you're hot!! kiss kiss smiley[/size]

Gabry:

Round lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by gflex(m): 2:44am On Jun 15, 2010
who is gabby, nd why is she so a vip here, and this oga guy why you such a man of lust, plus these mama-gee hope u not the real mama gee. just wanna be popular like you guyz can you giv me d tips nd spice. i love insults nd wouldnt mind if you threw one or two as you advice, smiley
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 4:19am On Jun 15, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]i mean to say Sexy. . . . wink ok , i love the way you look sweet heart. . . .remove funny jokes , you're hot!! kiss kiss smiley[/size]

ok, hope u are not teasing me

gflex:

who is gabby, nd why is she so a vip here, and this oga guy why you such a man of lust, plus these mama-gee hope u not the real mama gee. just wanna be popular like you guyz can you giv me d tips nd spice. i love insults nd wouldnt mind if you threw one or two as you advice, smiley

Wetin u dey yarn sef? Mama Gee is my sister so stop humiliating her ooo. Did she stole your fried fish or your garri?I dont understand why people like to bash her up ooo. . . . . . . angry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2010
[size=13pt] interesting. . . . . smiley

well , i feel your pain my dear . . . . i hope you're not making attempt to be like us because so many have tried but they failed . The man of '' lust '' you wanna be like is very hot and hope you're ready to ROCK? . grin wink
[/size]
gflex:

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2010
[size=13pt]no. . . . honestly speaking i wasn't trying to tease you. sweet heart , you're making me happy whenever we share together and can't wait to proof how i feel towards your interesting life . wink

much love as always. . . . . kiss kiss kiss
[/size]

Gabry:

ok, hope u are not teasing me

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by papine(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2010
Gabry u are in luv wif sumtin else,
wink
i can feel it,
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]look at what this one is coming to say here. . . . my friend! , hope you're not planning any act of distraction to our discussion . anyway , im still wondering why you just pop in from no where. lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by gflex(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ gaby, NICE ONE, @ oga, so u want to spoilme aby, ANY WAY I JUST FEEL ONE OF THIS DAYZ A SHOW CALLED "NAIRALAND" IDOL SHULD BE ORGANIZED, that way i would know who is the real V.I.P
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Well. . . . what's the big deal you're lucky to meet me to spoil you . my dear , honestly speaking i wasn't making any move to '' spoil ''- you ,only here to '' arrange '' - you to be like us , but if you make me to spoil you--- that mean's , your eye's must definitely tear to your ear . i will open your eye beyond the normal size so that , you can flow cool and more better doings .

Yeah. . . . you're making a point . would be too interesting if a show can be organized on here tagged : '' Nairaland '' - Idol . you know?? , on net , we hardly know '' who is who '' . wink
[/size]

gflex:

@ oga, so u want to spoilme aby, ANY WAY I JUST FEEL ONE OF THIS DAYZ A SHOW CALLED "NAIRALAND" IDOL SHULD BE ORGANIZED, that way i would know who is the real V.I.P
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]no. . . . honestly speaking i wasn't trying to tease you. sweet heart , you're making me happy whenever we share together and can't wait to proof how i feel towards your interesting life . wink

[/size]

Thanks Oga and are u really in France?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[/size]

*** heavy metal slap on his face***[size=24pt]GWAINNNNNNNNNNNN[/size]*** the sound of a terrific metal slap next time i catch ya sniffing around my gabry i will sink u down
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

*** heavy metal slap on his face***[size=24pt]GWAINNNNNNNNNNNN[/size]*** the sound of a terrific metal slap next time i catch ya sniffing around my gabry i will sink u down

Wetin happen shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2010
Gabry:

that is for sniffing around anothers man propery
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt]You know? , it's great pleasure i have known you --- Yeah sweet heart , im in france . . . . Haven't been thinking how to return back to Nigeria . Maybe after i have finish with my MEDIA '' projects '' and missions on hands .

Where are you now. . . .? , really i wanna know you more better. . . sorry i haven' make it to drop a poke or message on fb , working on how to recover my account out there .
[/size]
Gabry:

Thanks Oga and are u really in France?

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt]oshhhhhhhhhh you didn't sound like a '' Metal ''- freak man . . . . . . . well , i so much respect the heavy metal genre of music . . .

did you say i sniff around your Gabry?? , no i dont think she's yours unless you're refarring to another of her name sake . Yeah , she can be friends to all but she have her choice on '' who and who ''- to make a deep relationship with . . , common , man you know what i mean .

You can't sink me down man. . . . grow up okay because im on the lead. wink
[/size]

odiaero:

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt]Sweet heart. . . . can't even explain what's up with that KID . . . . poping from no where to interfer on our matter . please , do me a favour and lemmi handle em so that next time he won't dream to mess - up whenever im around . wink
[/size]
Gabry:

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt] Have you seen your life?? , backing like a dog won't me from doing my things. . . . but , hope you read her post clearly wink . [/size]

odiaero:

that is for sniffing around anothers man propery
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2010
*** back from the pool*** ah, @ oga4luv, hehehekekekekeekhehehe i laugh in thunder grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt]Keep on laughing. . . . well , lemmi just smile so that i won't seem as if im having you in mind because of your disrespect to both me and my sweet heart '' Gabry '' -- you better count your foot step before i get you . grin grin wink
[/size]
odiaero:

*** back from the pool*** ah, @ oga4luv, hehehekekekekeekhehehe i laugh in thunder grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Keep on laughing. . . . well , lemmi just smile so that i won't seem as if im having you in mind because of your disrespect to both me and my sweet heart '' Gabry '' -- you better count your foot step before i get you . grin grin wink
[/size]
ah, u can keep dreaming of her shadow while u send her ur money and she brings it to me lol, i guess she has not told u am cming to Malaysia, Sabu Island grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt]You know one thing? , you're lacking what i expected of you man. . . .well , it isn't your fault but remember what i said : Grow up ! and stop what you're doing now . say whatever you want but you can never stop us . I send her money it isn't your concern --- na my money . you claim to have an hiden agenda with her but in all she have already proof she didn't even know you .

Man. . . . try another woman , arein't you ashamed of yourself. . . . see am dey boast for here when he nor get any thing . grin grin grin wink
[/size]
odiaero:

ah, u can keep dreaming of her shadow while u send her your money and she brings it to me lol, i guess she has not told u am cming to Malaysia, Sabu Island grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You know one thing? , you're lacking what i expected of you man. . . .well , it isn't your fault but remember what i said : Grow up ! and stop what you're doing now . say whatever you want but you can never stop us . I send her money it isn't your concern --- na my money . you claim to have an hiden agenda with her but in all she have already proof she didn't even know you .

Man. . . . try another woman , arein't you ashamed of yourself. . . . see am dey boast for here when he nor get any thing . grin grin grin wink
[/size]
just like i said, keep chasing shadows why me and gabry keep playing the plank on u lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt]You miss man. . . try another bold step and im sure you can't win her . grin grin wink[/size]

odiaero:

just like i said, keep chasing shadows why me and gabry keep playing the plank on u lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You miss man. . . try another bold step and im sure you can't win her . grin grin wink[/size]

just wait till she is in, then u will realise ur dream is over, so u hv to wakeup and stop pretending u are still dreaming lol
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 3:27am On Jun 20, 2010
na wa ooo. i have no words right now and i hope you both are just joking around embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2010
Gabry:

na wa ooo. i have no words right now and i hope you both are just joking around embarassed lipsrsealed
gabry, u need answer grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2010
Answer to wetin? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omo Eko Weds Kitaun / I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle / Am I Ugly???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.