Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,855 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Happened To Gabby? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Happened To Gabby? (5136 Views)

Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2010
^^i mean we need answer grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2010
Answwer about what?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2010
ofcos u can see that we are arguing cheesy
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Ok let's wait until she come's in . well , i knew you don't even know what you're doing . i guess you're on of those game boys out there but lemmi but it straight if you feel's you can jump on here easily it won't work . i know my sweet heart and she isn't a cheap type of woman .

I have full conviction that you're only here to eat her last cash but im here to meet her through with RAW love and i care for her well being . say whatever you like im the winning man . grin grin wink
[/size]

odiaero:

just wait till she is in, then u will realise your dream is over, so u hv to wakeup and stop pretending u are still dreaming lol
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]You shouldn't be surprise oh my dear sweet heart , like you can see -- there's a serious fight between me and one mr . rat face! , who claim to be your husband and im sure he's only a joker trying to jump on matured minded . see? we are not joking around here . this is one serious case and i believe you would definitely be the best judge. . . .Please my loff , do something before i teach that guy a lesson for messing up with my mind . wink [/size]

Gabry:

na wa ooo. i have no words right now and i hope you both are just joking around embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]The answer you're searching for is coming your way soon. . . . better , watch your step !!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
odiaero:

gabry, u need answer grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Sweet heart. . . . no need to waste your dear time to answer that strange fellow -- instead , use the time to do something else . wink[/size]

Gabry:

Answwer about what?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]we are not arguing. . . . i gave you the chance to share with me that's you're here dragging what belongs to me . Stay clear from my wife. . . . STAY AWAY!!! sad sad sad lipsrsealed[/size]

odiaero:

ofcos u can see that we are arguing cheesy
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]we are not arguing. . . . i gave you the chance to share with me that's you're here dragging what belongs to me .  Stay clear from my wife. . . . STAY AWAY!!!   sad sad sad lipsrsealed[/size]

hehehe i laff grin grin grin grin grin ** moves into the  gym center, execising to add more weight, it is going to be a physical war soon** gabry plz stay out of this  now, is is gonna be so so hot very soon grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]If that your '' bag of salt '' body deceive you , thinking you can be able to defeat me in '' man to man '' combat i sorry for you because i won't only kick your ass but also teach you that im your master. . . . grin grin grin . sweet heart , please i didn't mean to bring out my rugged identity . . . . that small boy wanna try me . sad sad wink
[/size]
odiaero:

hehehe i laff grin grin grin grin grin ** moves into the  gym center, execising to add more weight, it is going to be a physical war soon** gabry plz stay out of this  now, is is gonna be so so hot very soon grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 12:21am On Jun 22, 2010
O gaaaa ooo. . . Abeg! This you two are so funny naaa. I want die with laughta!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:52am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah sweet heart , i feel you jare. . . .but , remember our loff  . like play that guy is trying to drag you away when im still alive  . you're free to laugh my dear only , it worth laughing but please don't even give that guy a chance for any profound relationship because he's only a player and there for your money . Thanks you notice em cheating on the other thread . grin grin grin

You know i love you naa. . . . . .  wink
[/size]

Gabry:

O gaaaa ooo. . . Abeg! This you two are so funny naaa. I want die with laughta!!!  grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On Jun 22, 2010
Gabry is in my house celebrating her wedding to Ogaga4Luv. grin

She would surely come back to you. tongue
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 12:58am On Jun 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah sweet heart , i feel you jare. . . .but , remember our loff  . like play that guy is trying to drag you away when im still alive  . you're free to laugh my dear only , it worth laughing but please don't even give that guy a chance for any profound relationship because he's only a player and there for your money . Thanks you notice em cheating on the other thread . grin grin grin

You know i love you naa. . . . . .  wink
[/size]

For my money ke? LOL! He can come and go ahead cause the only thing I have are my teddies. Im not that rich like people claim me to be wink

mama-gee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Jun 22, 2010
Gabry:

What are you shocked for? tongue

Don't even think of denying it. cool cool cool
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:13am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]oh my goodness. . . .  who must have done this to me?!?!! shocked shocked shocked shocked , i must see to the root of this matter . maybe i didn't read it clearly . but , did you just said my sweet heart , my only Gabry  is in your house now celebrating her wedding?.

Excuse me sweet heart , i almost misunderstood her statement  : was wondering is there another Ogaga4Luv and didn't know about it? , not knowing only to realise we have been preparing for our wedding .  grin grin grin

but mama that's another understatement saying she would go back to meet her x  man . please i beg you , don't plan to invert any thing that would cause asunder to our relationship. . . . grin grin grin wink
[/size]

mama-gee:

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:26am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]You know? , that's he's main motive of running after you ever since. . . . for e mind i don cash friend with mugu . grin , sweet heart i rest my case to see his next respond because i guess he won't love playing with teddies. . . . wink[/size]

Gabry:

For my money ke? LOL! He can come and go ahead cause the only thing I have are my teddies. Im not that rich like people claim me to be wink

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 22, 2010
**odiaero strolls in, laff at ogaga** grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 4:36am On Jun 22, 2010
Hmmmm. . . . This is not funny anymore undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 22, 2010
woo, gabry u are awake by this time?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2010
I am 7 hours ahead of you naaa. No forget this is Malaysia. smiley
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2010
no, 6 hours i guess because this is slovenia not nigeria
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

no, 6 hours i guess because this is slovenia not nigeria

Maybe your slovenia is 6 hours difference from Nigeria but for Malaysia its 7 hours
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2010
no slovenia is an hour ahead of nigeria
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

no slovenia is an hour ahead of nigeria

I see. so what on earth are u doing in SLovenia shocked
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2010
^^ah, Slovenia is my basement
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

^^ah, Slovenia is my basement

Basement to wetin?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]You're right sweet heart. . . . this is not funny anymore . you know? that guy hardly make sense these days. grin

Waiting for em to respond you what he's doing out there in Slovenia wink
[/size]

Gabry:

Hmmmm. . . . This is not funny anymore undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=18pt]
Waiting for em to respond you what he's doing out there in Slovenia  wink
[/size]

**hot slaps in his ears, goes deaf and can not hear wht am about to say to gabry anymore** grin grin grin grin

Gabry:

Basement to wetin?
ah honey, that is my bizness basement kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

**odiaero strolls in, laff at ogaga** grin grin grin grin
See your teeth. grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Jun 23, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You're right sweet heart. . . . this is not funny anymore . you know? that guy hardly make sense these days. grin

Waiting for em to respond you what he's doing out there in Slovenia wink
[/size]

And yet he went flirting with dm Amaka angry

odiaero:

ah honey, that is my bizness basement kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Wetin business u do there sef?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2010
mama-gee:

See your teeth. grin grin grin
the finest teeth ofcos

Gabry:

And yet he went flirting with dm Amaka angry

ah, i did not flirt with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle / Omo Eko Weds Kitaun / Am I Ugly???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.