Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Happened To Gabby? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Happened To Gabby? (4984 Views)

Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 3:34am On Jun 24, 2010
odiaero:

the finest teeth ofcos

ah, i did not flirt with her

U dey deny abi? I saw it with my own eyes wink
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
^ ah honey, dont forget not everything we see with our eyes we will believe grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 5:52am On Jun 25, 2010
odiaero:

^ ah honey, dont forget not everything we see with our eyes we will believe grin

shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Jun 27, 2010
meaner. . . . .
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by candylips(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2010
hmm
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2010
candylips:

hmm

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2010
Gabry:

shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
ye
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2010
odiaero:

ye

U are not serious. . . . . . angry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^wht is wrong?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt] oh you toke notice. . . . ha! sweet heart , it has been long this guy is going out with her and still gambling with other ladies mind but too glad you're too far from his game traps . cheesy cheesy wink

I have seen The - amaka warning em on a certain thread to stay away from other ladies on the forum. smiley
[/size]

Gabry:

And yet he went flirting with dm Amaka angry

Wetin business u do there sef?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Everything is wrong man. . . everything is wrong with you, can't you see you dont even know any thing about woman?? cheesy cheesy cheesy . you're just here doing blah blah and Blairs. . . . common KID, i recommend you should grow up ! . grin grin wink .[/size]

odiaero:

^^wht is wrong?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^^ogaga, ogaga, ogaga, how many times? grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]You called my name 3 times. . . . grin grin kiss

but , how can i help you. . .huh
[/size]

odiaero:

^^^ogaga, ogaga, ogaga, how many times? grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
Oga love, dont worry. I know he is married to a Slovenian wife or sumthing like that and playing around here. Im just messing around grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]oh you know sweet heart. . . . that's pretty good you didn't fall his victim . Gabry my love im proud to read this from you. . . . kiss kiss grin wink[/size]

Gabry:

Oga love, dont worry. I know he is married to a Slovenian wife or sumthing like that and playing around here. Im just messing around grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2010
Gabry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked honey that is not 2tr ogaga wan spoil our love, now ogaga, it is time to invite my chiness friend to deal with u, just be ready 4 dis grin

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2010
^^^  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is serious oo. Na chinko persin be assasin  sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2010
^^ since ogaga no wan lemme rest, it i high time i used that on him grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Spoil which love. . . ?huh abeg my man waka far before i cut long rope follow you. . . . lipsrsealed[/size]

odiaero:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked honey that is not 2tr ogaga wan spoil our love, now ogaga, it is time to invite my chiness friend to deal with u, just be ready 4 dis grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Spoil which love. . . ?huh abeg my man waka far before i cut long rope follow you. . . . lipsrsealed[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 12:21am On Jul 02, 2010
odiaero:

Among all the assasin, u had to choose a chinko persin undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2010
[size=13pt]That's correct sweet heart. . . .i feel you jare. wink[/size]

Gabry:

Among all the assasin, u had to choose a chinko persin undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2010
[size=13pt]Your Chinese friend can't use that on me. . . grin grin , i have already root out my pistol out of it's position but lemmi just each you my power is not on weapon---  let's fight man to man .

you see how im messing your face up with twisted blows. . . . hope after now you will run when next you set your eyes on my sweet heart . . .? angry angry angry

Take it. . . .!!!!!
[/size]

odiaero:

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2010
^^^ lmao! ;d
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Your Chinese friend can't use that on me. . . grin grin , i have already root out my pistol out of it's position but lemmi just each you my power is not on weapon--- let's fight man to man .

you see how im messing your face up with twisted blows. . . . hope after now you will run when next you set your eyes on my sweet heart . . .? angry angry angry

Take it. . . .!!!!!
[/size]

grin grin grin grin, anyway, u are the one to run,@ gabry, the chinco will hv no mercy on him
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2010

Gabry:

^^^ lmao! ;d
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Your mouth is too sharp my man. . . i won't mind to break your skull for the sake of my sweet heart but because of goodness sake lemmi just pity you. . . .i won't beat you for now but please stay well and stop messing up with what i cherish so much. . . . sad sad sad sad sad sad
[/size]

odiaero:

grin grin grin grin, anyway, u are the one to run,@ gabry, the chinco will hv no mercy on him
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2010
OMG!!! U both are damn funny sha LOL! grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2010
[size=13pt]I feel you sweet heart. . . but i think you're the funniest!!! , you have always quack the house up. . . grin grin wink[/size]

Gabry:

OMG!!! U both are damn funny sha LOL! grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by uyimen: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2010
GUYS! why all the shouting and fighting ? you woke me up from my sleep,
over a girl that is not yours.
am so sorry for you guys, because you are so confused, is it so hard for you to see that, THE GIRL IS MINE.
Gabby is MINE. cool
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:28am On Jul 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I feel you sweet heart. . . but i think you're the funniest!!! , you have always quack the house up. . . grin grin wink[/size]

Na ahh cheesy Ive been serious for almost a month now wink Especially when u preach on Satan, that cracks me up naa grin

uyimen:

GUYS! why all the shouting and fighting ? you woke me up from my sleep,
over a girl that is not yours.
am so sorry for you guys, because you are so confused, is it so hard for you to see that, THE GIRL IS MINE.
Gabby is MINE. cool

Ben!!!!! shocked shocked shocked Where have u been?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by uyimen: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2010
am back,bigger and stronger.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love / It Is Friday Again / Chilling With Elder Brother After A Studio Session [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.