Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (36258 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

" that respects and adore ", make i put am for back pocket
haha sure tin brothersmiley.funny the way some young guys for here dey get dat 18th century believescheesy.seems some guys here no go allow their wives to go for a MASTERS or a PhD just cos they want their wives to be dependent under themcheesy.bro is it a sin if u have a wife like Dora Akunyili? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

I greet u madamgrin abi na sir u also be?

Madam ke?

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Smart bro, i wish we three are in the same state, we need to be drinking wine while having these kind of discussions

gringringrin Exactly
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Belafonte is another amazing brother like us

Dat bros just weak me.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Madam ke?
Hahahahgringringrin ok oo sorry nor vex,weldon sirgrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Belafonte is another amazing brother like us
Oh that nicegringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringrin ok oo sorry nor vex,weldon sirgrin

I dey suspect you, bros. angry grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
haha sure tin brothersmiley.funny the way some young guys for here dey get dat 18th century believescheesy.seems some guys here no go allow their wives to go for a MASTERS or a PhD just cos they want their wives to be dependent under themcheesy.bro is it a sin if u have a wife like Dora Akunyili? cheesy

Hahahah lefulefu it not a sin ooo,but will u want ur wife to be like thatgrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:

I get one brother like that close to me. Na character be woman bro. Some go get Bsc with change man no go get rest of mind. One lady for my church earns 1M per month, has a Phd in Mathematics, brotherly i swear if them tell you say the lady dey earn 100k monthly, you no go believe am, character na the key, never marry a woman that doesn't adore us, respect and see us as the real deal, infact, a good wife is one who worships the guy, anything short na Bet9ja oh. I don talk my own

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

I dey suspect you, bros. angry grin
Hahahah suspect me grin Na wa ooogrin Ok wetin make u dey suspect me nau ehgrin
Anyway abeg us this one take dey cool the temper first

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Which do you think is better to marry, a woman with high financial standing or the one that depends on you for finance. Oya come in and answer o guys, lefulefu,rany91,martin0, oya o. Time to answer this question, choose woman with good financial standing that can be proud and make marriage somehow, or a lady that depends on you for financial support. Choose and state reasons
marry a lady who is independent and not the one wey go depend fully on u for pant,bra,menstrual pad, and wat have u.i am saying this cos if u lost ur job then how una want take survive? If u must marry a lady that has nothing doing then its wise u set up something for her to do....though i never see a married lady wey dey completely idle oo.most dat don't have regular jobs have stalls or kiosk they look after.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

I get one brother like that close to me. Na character be woman bro. Some go get Bsc with change man no go get rest of mind. One lady for my church earns 1M per month, has a Phd in Mathematics, brotherly i swear if them tell you say the lady dey earn 100k monthly, you no go believe am, character na the key, never marry a woman that doesn't adore us, respect and see us as the real deal, infact, a good wife is one who worships the guy, anything short na Bet9ja oh. I don talk my own

gringringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
marry a lady who is independent and not the one wey go depend fully on u for pant,bra,menstrual pad, and wat have u.i am saying this cos if u lost ur job then how una want take survive? If u must marry a lady that has nothing doing then its wise u set up something for her to do....though i never see a married lady wey dey completely idle oo.most dat don't have regular jobs have stalls or kiosk they look after.

Yes. I can marry a lady that earns 20m monthly self. No problem. You sabi the type i dey talk about, before you take two,them go talk twenty. Those kinds, them get Bsc, e be like doctorate degree, them earn 10k, e be like 1M, you talk one, them throw fifty, abeg guy, many problems dey life, see this kind na to kawa !Marry a woman that adores and respects us is the koko to me now not independent woman abeg

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah suspect me grin
Na wa ooogrin
Ok wetin make u dey suspect me nau ehgrin

Anyway abeg us this one take dey cool the temper first

Well, now that you have presented beta tin. We can move on grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:

Exactly,na nice point u give so oogringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah lefulefu it not a sin ooo,but will u want ur wife to be like thatgrin
Oga Martin any sensible man will always support his wife to succeed.If a woman can support her own husband why can't the man.Would you not support your own wife to have up to three PHD's.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Well, now that you have presented beta tin. We can move on grin

Thank u ooogringrin
Welcome to our code of friendship,we hope this our friendship go carry us go beta placesgrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oga Martin any sensible man will always support his wife to succeed.If a woman can support her own husband why can't the man.Would you not support your own wife to have up to three PHD's.

We are not against successful wife oh. We are against arrogant wives

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Thank u ooogringrin
Welcome to our code of friendship,we hope this our friendship go carry us go beta placesgrin

Amen, bruv. A toast to greater heights ****
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Welcome to the botherhood of free stylers Let's flow.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Welcome to the botherhood of free stylers Let's flow.

Cheers, bruv.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yeah I agree grin
Infact I want that to happen to all my female friends,I want their husbands to be sensible to support them to succeed likewise me will do samegringrin

But u know some men are sensible though they are afraid their wife might start to rule them with what she has aquired either materially or educationallygrin

You know nagrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Cheers, bruv.

Let me ask us club, why do we have so many eligible men that have completely refused to marry? Fear of woman? Fear of Marriage? Lack of Money? How do we move from singlehood to being married?

Cc: Ubunja
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Cheers, bruv.
Cheersgrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Let me ask us club, why do we have so many eligible men that have completely refused to marry? Fear of woman? Fear of Marriage? Lack of Money? How do we move from singlehood to being married?

Cc: Ubunja

Waow today topic na bombgringrin

Oya lefulefu come and be the first heregringrin

I have one female,I think she will be a freestyle femalegringrin

He idea and thinking mentality is quite applauding
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Yes. I can marry a lady that earns 20m monthly self. No problem. You sabi the type i dey talk about, before you take two,them go talk twenty. Those kinds, them get Bsc, e be like doctorate degree, them earn 10k, e be like 1M, you talk one, them throw fifty, abeg guy, many problems dey life, see this kind na to kawa !Marry a woman that adores and respects us is the koko to me now not independent woman abeg
haha i know d type u dey talk aboutcheesy.its not really about weda dem get Bsc or phd na im make dem act anyhow.its jus dhier character.there was one like dat in my former place.this lady Marry one policeman.beautiful lady but na illiterate and a house wife.anytime she and her policeman husband dey argue na so she go shout at d man tell am make im close im mouth.sometimes if d man no quick come from work na so she go lock their flat carry key waka comot.and the man dey fear her gan.na so if dem dey argue d man go dey talk small small then the woman go dey insult am in loud tones.omo if u d insults na so laugh go want kill ucheesy.yes oo its better u marry a lady that loves and adores u...not the one who fears u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Amen*****grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Waow today topic na bombgringrin

Oya lefulefu come and be the first heregringrin

I have one female,I think she will be a freestyle femalegringrin

He idea and thinking mentality is quite applauding

Oya oh, cause all of us here dey single and we have single ladies, what's stopping us?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Me, I'm not eligible yet to be honest. Still striving.

But for those who are, from experience, I'd say experience teaches men that marriage is actually not worth the hassle. They say if you aren't married at 37 you might never marry, I've found that to be very close to the truth. It's always best to marry when you're still innocent without experiencing the karishikas of this world.

It's best to lose faith in love while you're married but still committed to making the union work. If this loss of faith happens outside...sighs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

We are not against successful wife oh. We are against arrogant wives

Yeah exactly our point,but let hear what she has to say,thereafter we will move into our topic(Arrogant wives)grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
haha i know d type u dey talk aboutcheesy.its not really about weda dem get Bsc or phd na im make dem act anyhow.its jus dhier character.there was one like dat in my former place.this lady Marry one policeman.beautiful lady but na illiterate and a house wife.anytime she and her policeman husband dey argue na so she go shout at d man tell am make im close im mouth.sometimes if d man no quick come from work na so she go lock their flat carry key waka comot.and the man dey fear her gan.na so if dem dey argue d man go dey talk small small then the woman go dey insult am in loud tones.omo if u d insults na so laugh go want kill ucheesy.yes oo its better u marry a lady that loves and adores u...not the one who fears u.

Love and adores O ! We must not make mistake o, with all the stuff we dey throw out here. Make person no go marry man, e think say na wife e marry. We no want gay relationship o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.