Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (15297 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
If I had a daughter as fine as you, I would do the same cheesy cheesy
Sorry
lol it's annoying sha.. I know he is being protective....
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
You don't know boys are wicked, if I had my way I wont even have a female child.
Too many heart breakers all over, wont tolerate anyone hurting my Princess
Spaxon:
lol it's annoying sha.. I know he is being protective....

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You don't know boys are wicked, if I had my way I wont even have a female child.
example you
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Lool who am I to say no
Spaxon:
example you
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
Lool who am I to say no, females are more heartless and like double dating, but I am very forgiving, I have 2 sisters so if I was dating anyone I would treat them like I was dealing with my sibling
Spaxon:
example you
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool who am I to say no, females are more heartless and like double dating, but I am very forgiving, I have 2 sisters so if I was dating anyone I would treat them like I was dealing with my sibling
chief shae u know I have grey hairs
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy You dont mean it, arent u an indomie baby??
Spaxon:
chief shae u know I have grey hairs
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy You dont mean it, arent u an indomie baby??
lollllll

What I meant was that I have much knowledge in men's lies....

Well I believe u sha
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Ohh, things are not always what there seem tho.
Spaxon:
lollllll

What I meant was that I have much knowledge in men's lies....

Well I believe u sha
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Ohh, things are not always what there seem tho.
I hope so
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
You should change ur dp wink
Spaxon:
I hope so
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You should change ur dp wink
I didn't really see that as a priority sha.. But if u say so
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bless us some more with your beauty, or you got an IG page??
Spaxon:
I didn't really see that as a priority sha.. But if u say so
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by robosky02(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
shasha101:
let me goan look 4

shasha grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
robosky02:

shasha grin
lol
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Bless us some more with your beauty, or you got an IG page??
I'll see to that.. iPad one doesn't have an option to upload pictures
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
You had better undecided
Spaxon:
I'll see to that.. iPad one doesn't have an option to upload pictures

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by P0intBlank(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
I got tired of the attention then....

I stopped replying PMs cus when I did. People thought I'd jus become their lover automatically.

'twas funny sha ...

I got many males here into arguments

Lol. Can you blame them? You have a sweet persona - considerate and respectful. That's attractive. You sound as beautiful as you look
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Rubbiish(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
@bold Oga speak for yourself na...
Why the hasty generalisation sir?
We still got good guys like us, @least we deserve some credits... cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
I believe you Mr Rubbish cool
Rubbiish:

@bold Oga speak for yourself na...
Why the hasty generalisation sir?
We still got good guys like us, @least we deserve some credits... cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Rubbiish(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I believe you Mr Rubbish cool
Lol..U wan enter me...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thank you,
She has heard
P0intBlank:

Lol. Can you blame them? You have a sweet persona - considerate and respectful. That's attractive. You sound as beautiful as you look

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
You have trust issues, why??
Rubbiish:

Lol..U wan enter me...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Makydebbie over fine dey worry am sef
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
trustyshoess:
Makydebbe over fine dey worry am sef
cheesy cheesy

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Rubbiish(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You have trust issues, why??
I started having trust issues since the day chelsea lost to crystal palace, it became worse when almighty man city couldn't push a ball into feyenord net at home last tuesday....I gave up on trust...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by jaksmillioniar: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
pweetiedee trustyshoess queensekxy shinarlaura sinaj sexybbstar cococandy and my girlfriend pweetyjuddy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by jaksmillioniar: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
trustyshoess:
Makydebbie over fine dey worry am sef
lols cos u dont come in rums if u do dat most will say u are most beautiful. d person u mention is not dat beautiful
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
You must love punting cheesy soccer isn't a measure of how things work
Rubbiish:

I started having trust issues since the day chelsea lost to crystal palace, it became worse when almighty man city couldn't push a ball into feyenord net at home last tuesday....I gave up on trust...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ibkayee your song just came on the radio love galore, I love you, you are my most beautiful princess just yet, but you are stubborn I love u like that tho, but u could do better
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Rubbiish(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You must love punting cheesy soccer isn't a measure of how things work
Yesss ooo
Do see your moniker in that other side
Watching a match without staking on it doesn't make the game interesting to me
Especially man city guys, i respect those guys alot
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
I like interesting threads, I bump in there once in a while
Rubbiish:

Yesss ooo
Do see your moniker in that other side
Watching a match without staking on it doesn't make the game interesting to me
Especially man city guys, i respect those guys alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.