Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (15296 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Rubbiish(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I like interesting threads, I bump in there once in a while
Yeah....Very interesting & funny one...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by P0intBlank(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Thank you,
She has heard

Are u now her PA?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by ibkayee(f): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Ibkayee your song just came on the radio love galore, I love you, you are my most beautiful princess just yet, but you are stubborn I love u like that tho, but u could do better
smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by pweetiedee(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
pweetiedee trustyshoess queensekxy shinarlaura sinaj sexybbstar cococandy and my girlfriend pweetyjuddy

Thank you. That trustyshoess tho, she pretty like my kid sis. Damn!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Thank you. That trustyshoess tho, she pretty like my kid sis. Damn!
Aww thanks hun kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
P0intBlank:

Lol. Can you blame them? You have a sweet persona - considerate and respectful. That's attractive. You sound as beautiful as you look
oh...

Thanks sire...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You had better undecided
baby.....
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hope you know I am quite old undecided
Spaxon:
baby.....

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hope you know I am quite old undecided
you're still my baby
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
No thanks, you already have enough babies on NL
Spaxon:
you're still my baby
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
No thanks, you already have enough babies on NL
mention em
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Why would I want to be stalking you, but u know I am correct
Spaxon:
mention em
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Why would I want to be stalking you, but u know I am correct
lol
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
smiley
Spaxon:
lol
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
smiley
chief how was ur day?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
I am fine, still at work, treating some files, what you been up to?
Spaxon:
chief how was ur day?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am fine, still at work, treating some files, what you been up to?
preparing dinner...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
I haven't had anything tangible to eat all day, I am sure you are overfeeding your younger ones
Spaxon:
preparing dinner...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I haven't had anything tangible to eat all day, I am sure you are overfeeding your younger ones
I'm the last born
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
From today your name is Smally baby
Spaxon:
I'm the last born
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
From today your name is Smally baby
I'll so beat u
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
I am scared
Spaxon:
I'll so beat u
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am scared
so don't try it..

You want all this Nairalanders to haunt me with the name
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Enjoy your day, lemme hit the streets cool
Spaxon:
so don't try it..

You want all this Nairalanders to haunt me with the name
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Enjoy your day, lemme hit the streets cool
streets
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
cheesy enroute my house, you prefer that?
Spaxon:
streets
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Papaaldrich: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
ScotFree:
At 40 you are T-Boy.
At 40, you are still looking for nairaland ladies.
Now to help you... Tboy, go to family section and see them plenty. I think many are married but i'm thinking that's what you're looking for exactly though.

WELL SERVED.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy enroute my house, you prefer that?
better
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Yhelay(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha cheesy grin
Hope it's not that fine bobo? undecided
Or is it Baeby? grin
Blackie like me, someone approached me in church to say I was too black that I should bleach a little. The way she said it ehn, na because she get body pass me I for slap am. embarassed embarassed

lol... u black true true just that the black is your selling point
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
cheesy noted smally baby
Spaxon:
better
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Spaxon(f): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy noted smally baby
angry angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
What is it?
Spaxon:
angry angry lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Do Handsome Men Cheat More? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.