Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (15291 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I trust Sunshine and Victor,,they are here to derail this ritual threadgrin
if we say you are the most beautiful now, all these guys will start dragging you with us grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
She is, why are you very inquisitive?? I am not friends with male Nairalanders unless we have a sit down
IamSINZ:

She said she's a beau, isn't she?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
greiboy:
if we say you are the most beautiful now, all these guys will start dragging you with us grin
beautiful in the eyes of these cretinlipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Tboy1419: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
iamJ:
did i mention you?

my friend get lost
we are not fighting sir pls no insult, am here to read people comment
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
greiboy:
beautiful in the eyes of these cretinlipsrsealed

they shall not see me this Xmas cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
She is, why are you very inquisitive?? I am not friends with male Nairalanders unless we have a sit down

Onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo, that's why. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Because iyam grin
Can i see a picture of you pls?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk04: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ellyne...you look like june? sad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Hahaha...Agbalagba. Iyamm nuh there oh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
me too cheesylipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
greiboy:
I didn't watch that match

Sup what was the final scores
city won 2-1
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

Oga, how far with Penaldo alias Tapnaldo alias Divenaldo cheesy
He missed a penalty yesterday but scored the rebound

I
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I bought,,travelled shaa
came back late.
sorry next time tongue
wer u travel go
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
He missed a penalty yesterday but scored the rebound
I

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Tboy1419: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I trust Sunshine and Victor,,they are here to derail this ritual threadgrin
am not a ritualist madam, am a christian
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
wer u travel go
Traditional marriage
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ezi okwu, kee ebe isii??
IamSINZ:

Onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo, that's why. smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tboy1419:
am not a ritualist madam, am a christian
k.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Sirgay: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sheun001:
Blackhawk01 laveda makydebbie augustap grin
laveda? miss borehole? the Olosho that turned blogger because her market doesn't sell anymore?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=BluntBoy post=62741493][/quote]
Barça match Don start
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Ellyne(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Ellyne...you look like june? sad
who's June?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ban keh? Emi Omo daada. cheesy
You that I know? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Traditional marriage
Ah food gat dey na....i go block you for the other side
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Ezi okwu, kee ebe isii??

Nwa afor IMO state, what about you?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Barça match Don start
Valencia to win.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ah food gat dey na....i go block you for the other side
lolz..I should carry their pot deh come hostel..shiorshocked
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Tboy1419: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahaha,,nne lemme laugh small joor

a fool at 40,,thinks he can deceive us cheesy
hmmmm, fool at 40, thanks madam this fool at 40 is here to read peoples comment.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk04: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ellyne:
who's June?
Nevermind.smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz..I should carry their pot deh come hostel..shiorshocked
might sign out tomorrow
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
You that I know? cheesy

Yeahhhh! The one and only Blackie! Iyamm a changed person... Someone called me a feminist offline. cheesy grin angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
might sign out tomorrow
oh good news shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Do Handsome Men Cheat More? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.