Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (15289 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Good sight, swtz. kiss tongue

Makydebie, nope.
Was wondering when you got banned. Okay dear.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Nah.
Okay dear.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
boyfriend never give her problem yet for her to make new postcheesy.

Be like she and the guy dey samankwe wella these days grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
This thread aint complete without dead rat

1 already spotted
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by iamJ(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tboy1419:
rokia2 yes, but blackhawk1 I don't know of that no pics
did i mention you?

my friend get lost
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by FeedMeNews: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
boyfriend never give her problem yet for her to make new postcheesy.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Premier league referees are so useless

Come next year fifa shouldn't add any England referee 2 d world cup
its gunners night

Yes, the referee that gave lukaku( the useless player Everton use to do yahoo yahoo for manU) the false corner kick yesterday
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Hahahahahaha...he is looking for who to dismember. grin grin grin
hahagrin

Xmas is around the corner baecheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Ibkayee, Spaxon and Makydebbie

And Safiaa?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Be like she and the guy dey samankwe wella these days grin
haha cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
greiboy:
its gunners night

Yes, the referee that gave lukaku( the useless player Everton use to do yahoo yahoo for manU) the false corner kick yesterday

not that bro
Man city penalty kick was wrong call and that demoralized the team
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
This thread aint complete without dead rat

1 already spotted
Vick
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
I was rating based on display pictures of my friends
IamSINZ:

And Safiaa?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sheun001:

hmm she is jae! undecided
confirm ebony beautygrin

Lol. Of course, she is. kiss

I was answering her question.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk04: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahagrin

Xmas is around the corner baecheesy
Which means pocket gas be loadedcheesy grin

Can't blame him.. sad sad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Vick
chi
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Tboy1419: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=FeedMeNews post=62740897]IamKashyBaby, Pink Pucci lipsrsealed[/quote yes I forgot to add iamkashybaby she is very beautiful, thanks
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
I trust Sunshine and Victor,,they are here to derail this ritual threadgrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I was rating based on display pictures of my friends

She said she's a beau, isn't she?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
chi
lolsad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

And Safiaa?
But Safiaa did not put up her pics nah.
How do we know if she's beautiful?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Whywhyogun grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Safiaa(f): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Caringguy:
But Safiaa did not put up her pics nah.
How do we know if she's beautiful?
Because iyam grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Was wondering when you got banned. Okay dear.

Ban keh? Emi Omo daada. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Which means pocket gas be loadedcheesy grin
Can't blame him.. sad sad
hahaha,,nne lemme laugh small joor
a fool at 40,,thinks he can deceive us cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Victornezzar: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolsad
LMAO..... U get food for me?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

not that bro
Man city penalty kick was wrong call and that demoralized the team
I didn't watch that match

Sup what was the final scores
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Caringguy:
But Safiaa did not put up her pics nah. How do we know if she's beautiful?

She said she's a jaw dropper, wonder why she won't flaunt it if she has it...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Oga, how far with Penaldo alias Tapnaldo alias Divenaldo cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk01: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
iamJ:
dont worry, fine wine ages well grin it blossoms

Lol. I believe your words. tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
I bought,,travelled shaa came back late. sorry next time tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Blackhawk04: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahaha,,nne lemme laugh small joor

a fool at 40,,thinks he can deceive us cheesy
Hahaha...Agbalagba. Iyamm nuh there oh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Do Handsome Men Cheat More? / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.