Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! (31175 Views)

Free El Zazzaky Protest Going On In Iran / Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request / Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by nengibo: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afriifa:
you are right.
I keep telling these keyboard bini warriors dat wen dey finish beating drums of war they should ready to dance it, if dere Yoruba/bini oba like he should visit trump it wont save him

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ArchangeLucifer: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jaideyone:
so what should Yorubas have done? go out and start killing ibos just because they called Lagos bo man's land?

I thought you just said Hausas do it.

Since you can't do it, shut up!

Coward.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ogbonti: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
aguiyi2:
.Shut your trap.There is an area in Kano called *No man's land*.

Where Is the place in eastern Nigeria, particularly igbo dominated area called "no man's land" ? Igbo's like calling Lagos and some area of Kano no man's land...where in Enugu or Onitsha is No man's land?
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by poseidon12: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
fcmacdon:
Before the current Oba of Benin assumed office this year or early last year, the Ijaws in Ovia had their Kings - the Pere of Olodiama and the Agadagba of Egbema. Pere of Olodiama. Mid-Western State of Nigeria Gazette, No. 56, Vol. 10 dated 10th October 1973,State Traditional N.S.L.N. 62 of 1973, the Constitution (Suspension and Modification) Decree, 1966, Iyekuselu District Council (Appointment of Chieftaincy Committee) Order, 1973 gave a legal backing to the Pere of Olodiama with his seat at Ikoro, in Olodiama Clan. The Agadagba of Egboma. The Bendel State Traditional Rulers and Chief Edict 1979, extraordinary Gazette No. 51 Vol. 16 of September 28, 1979 gave a legal teeth to the Agadagba of Egbema with four ruling villages.It is on record that Late Oba Akenzuwa II of blessed memory sent the father of present Oba in 1953 to Ikoro to Represent him in the installation of the Pere of Olodiama {the traditional head of the Ijaws} Ijaws Are Part Of Edo State and Not Under Benin Kingdom.

Thank you for this information. Why would the indigenous Ijaw in Edo State not be allowed to have their own traditional ruler.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by AleAirHub(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Now I understand that your type & worth can't match a single cup of garri in the market...

Keep enjoying the awoof data while it last because people like you will go to bed empty today without any meaningful thing.... grin
Pvibe007:

OK since you agreed you are a sick lazy jobless fool. That's nice!
NEXT! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

I keep telling these keyboard bini warriors dat wen dey finish beating drums of war they should ready to dance it, if dere Yoruba/bini oba like he should visit trump it wont save him
We gonna send him to exile in this modern era.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ArchangeLucifer: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Basic123:
Its not needed you guys are just barking dogs grin

Una no want restructuring again?

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Some fools just come here to say shit that they knw ntng abt!!Before the colonial era the oba of benin had a large empire just like the oyo empire,thats to say its land was nt limited to modern day edostate alone!!and who told u ijaws are nt tenants??my grandmum always told me how her father and elders had to allocate some part of a forest to d ijaw and urhobo traders who came by water,this they did to increase d population of villages.Bt today they have claimed most of those villages,especially whe jonathan was president!!their elders dnt always support them,it the youth who think they cn fight,last time OVIA killed lots of ijaw elders in my village who slept an never wokeup,that was what led to the settlement!!!Ijaws are synanymous to fulani herdsmen!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
AleAirHub:
Now I understand that your type & worth can't match a single cup of garri in the market...

Keep enjoying the awoof data while it last because people like you will go to bed empty today without any meaningful thing.... grin
and an Your types will go the bed with loads of cash right? nonsense.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by poseidon12: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
NickMark1:
I pity you guys....Oba is not just an ordinary monarch....

So what will he do?

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Pvibe007: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
AleAirHub:

Mumu
We don't use data! We use wifi... grin
God bless Angela Merkel! grin

Es ist gut, ein Deutscher zu sein wink

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by nengibo: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afriifa:
We gonna send him to exile in this modern era.
Back to ileife wer d oboriapu came from

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
rolly44:
How reason and simple logic elude a kimgdom, if we have oba of beni, does that made him king of a state then we should have a king of delta state, king of rivers state ,,, oba is for a paticular tribe why extending your kingdom to other tribes, or does it implies that edo state is created for the beni people? For governor of a tate to suport a tribe is an infrengemnt of a rigth of a peoople, these should be well documented and use against him in the court of law, he dosnt know his duty as a governor so any attempt of genocid the governor should be held responsible, thank God they are showing their colors, the ijaws in edo state should petition and suir the edo state govement to court for a lif treat, A FOOLISH GOVERNOR AND A FOOLISH TRIBE,, that is title of the drama benis are playingr,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
. i shock too bro. really foolish.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
Some fools just come here to say shit that they knw ntng abt!!Before the colonial era the oba of benin had a large empire just like the oyo empire,thats to say its land was nt limited to modern day edostate alone!!and who told u ijaws are nt tenants??my grandmum always told me how her father and elders had to allocate some part of a forest to d ijaw and urhobo traders who came by water,this they did to increase d population of villages.Bt today they have claimed most of those villages,especially whe jonathan was president!!their elders dnt always support them,it the youth who think they cn fight,last time OVIA killed lots of ijaw elders in my village who slept an never wokeup,that was what led to the settlement!!!Ijaws are synanymous to fulani herdsmen!

I swear this ijaws are in over thier fishermen tiny head like thier state bayelsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by mr1759: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:

Thank you bro....... We will not only resist it but also toss the cockroaches to the crocodiles

this pikin your papa nor warn you make run from Bini ppl
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
mr1759:

this pikin your papa nor warn you make run from Bini ppl

I be Edo Blood!! Pure Breed! Why I go run from my own blood? angry
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
Large empire to no coast.. ode.. an empire dat was crumbled n king sent to an exile some mothafvcker, even trying to bribe his way to freedom.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:

I swear this ijaws are in over thier fishermen tiny head like thier state bayelsa
i keep hearing tiny fisherman shit. Ijaw dat I know very well, even u dummy knows.. will outnumber the fvcking binis n send their slutty sons back to the bastard lands of italy, where they can claim citizenship.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Mumu
We don't use data! We use wifi... grin
God bless Angela Merkel! grin

Es ist gut, ein Deutscher zu sein wink
u even have time to reply a waste product, imported from italy?
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
poseidon12:

So what will he do?
i wonder oooh.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:
Back to ileife wer d oboriapu came from
abi oooh.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by GuidoVanRossum: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Don't mind them! Just come to the train stations and hear them speak irritating Bini English, running after old white ladies just to get papers !
After the FG finish evacuating them from Libya, they should also station planes all over Europe to take these swines back home , they also make up 89% in asylum camps ( that's after they make the boat Rides to Europe) undecided

If the way Benin speak English is irritating you, then you really need to do something about your hearing. Benin and by extension the whole of Edo speak English with minimal or no traces of MT influence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by loveth360(f): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
alade112:

Not every tribe is as tolerance as the Yorubas o. If its in the North that the igbos are doing that rubbish calling one of their land like kano No man's land just because they got huge population there, the kind thing hausas go Don do for them eh.
what do you want cowards to do.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by nwabobo: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

You are not only settlers but also TENANTS

Then go and chase them na. 'Lobish'
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Pvibe007: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afriifa:
u even have time to reply a waste product, imported from italy?
grin grin
My brother I tire O! Social media just gives any riff raff the opportunity to talk shits!
Imagine the houseboy that can't afford 3 square meals! Because he has free data undecided

Gonna make a video of their girls life on the street of Padova(Italy), Amsterdam(Holland), Brussels( Belgium) . So u can see how shameless this ppl are !!
Yet they have d guys to impose their culture on other ethnic groups just because they are d majority undecided

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
nwabobo:

Then go and chase them na. 'Lobish'
we gonna send dem.back to ile-ife let dem go n drag lagos with Yorubas.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

grin grin
My brother I tire O! Social media just gives any riff raff the opportunity to talk shits!
Imagine the houseboy that can't afford 3 square meals! Because he has free data undecided

Gonna make a video of their girls life on the street of Padova(Italy), Amsterdam(Holland), Brussels( Belgium) . So u can see how shameless this ppl are !!
Yet they have d guys to impose their culture on other ethnic groups just because they are d majority undecided
they forgot, the Ijaws in gele-gele-gbene aren't the only Ijaws in the Niger.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Pvibe007: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:

If the way Benin speak English is irritating you, then you really need to do something about your hearing. Benin and by extension the whole of Edo speak English with minimal or no traces of MT influence.
My dear if you haven't lived up to 5 years of your miserable life in Europe or America pls don't quote me or else the thunder that will strike u is still playing LUDO with d gods of Bini kingdom. grin
Do me a favour....GO HANG YA SELF undecided
NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Pvibe007: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afriifa:
they forgot, the Ijaws in gele-gele-gbene aren't the only Ijaws in the Niger.
My brother u can imagine!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Police Arrest 4 Officers Involved In Viral Extortion Video In Abuja / INEC Issues Hope Uzodinma Certificate Of Return (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.