Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! (31145 Views)

Free El Zazzaky Protest Going On In Iran / Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request / Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by onemmanuel(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ruffDiamond: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Marotzke:
Is Bukola Saraki a fulani name?
bukola is 100%yoruba name..I even have two sisters bearing the name..literary mean God increase/add to our wealth..but nobody knows the meaning of saraki in yorubaland. ..it's a name alien to Yoruba as a language.. a name gotten by a Yoruba seed sowed into the invader conqueror Alimi..so saraki is fully Fulani name..he's an impostor..the real Yorubas in kwara like the igbominas,offa people who trapped into this unholy, devilish,backward contraption called Kwara,,do not,I repeat, do not recognize him...thanks
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afriifa:
Large empire to no coast.. ode.. an empire dat was crumbled n king sent to an exile some mothafvcker, even trying to bribe his way to freedom.
am nt here to trade insult,we have bini ijaws and most speak bini language fluently! the first chairman of egor L.G.A is an ijaw man,but the problem here is this ijaw people just wokeup one day and feel 'ok we have multiplied enough so let start taking every land'...imaging i gave u 50x100 and u cum back to tell me no u own 100x100 and forcefuly trying to take it and rubbing it on my face that i cn do nothing!!!tink b4 u talk ,dnt just open ur mouth bcus u have one!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by fellowman: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
NickMark1:
for ur information,Edos are not deltans....so receive sense

History has always been written by the victors.

there are ijaws in akwa ibom states too. they are fishermen.

Edo state can not be 100% bini.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by nengibo: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
onemmanuel:

keep quiet. there is no I jaw in Esan land
When did I say that or can't you read? Piriamapu
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Pvibe007: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afriifa:
its when I send their Oba to exile in this modern era, that's when they will know, there is what we call checks and balances.

Mumu Oba the dresses like a babalawo! Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by valirex: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
tansho:

Virgin. Grow up

Lol probably you were just able to loose your virginity and you think its a thing of pride SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Afriifa(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
am nt here to trade insult,we have bini ijaws and most speak bini language fluently! the first chairman of egor L.G.A is an ijaw man,but the problem here is this ijaw people just wokeup one day and feel 'ok we have multiplied enough so let start taking every land'...imaging i gave u 50x100 and u cum back to tell me no u own 100x100 and forcefuly trying to take it and rubbing it on my face that i cn do nothing!!!tink b4 u talk ,dnt just open ur mouth bcus u have one!!
bro have ur facts rights. presents ur facts, just don't be sentimental because you lived in majority of the lands. the binis came to meet the Ijaws in the present edo state. d Ijaws primitively never had interest in the inlands, we focused more on the waterways, we gave u lands to build ur kingdom. u just can't wake up one day and claim d whole territory becux we r out numbered in that particular state.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:

I swear this ijaws are in over thier fishermen tiny head like thier state bayelsa
2 captains cnt b in a ship,these ijaws are just proud and arrogant!Usen,utese,egbeta e.t.c are yoruba speaking bt they count themselves as benin,they have their own kind bt he attaches himself to the benin palace,cos they knw they got their current land out of the generosity of the binis!if war was staged on them at their arival i dnt think they would have bn able to settle nt to talk of crowning a king!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Donkalio: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
The ijaw's are major landlord in edo state. And a king must be coronated...kill urself if u dnt like it....we are ready for it.

3 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Donkalio: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
The ijaw's are the major landlords in edo state. And a king must be coronated...kill urself if u dnt like it....we are ready for it.

3 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by pascal558(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Afriifa:
bro have ur facts rights. presents ur facts, just don't be sentimental because you lived in majority of the lands. the binis came to meet the Ijaws in the present edo state. d Ijaws primitively never had interest in the inlands, we focused more on the waterways, we gave u lands to build ur kingdom. u just can't wake up one day and claim d whole territory becux we r out numbered in that particular state.
hahahaha u are funi,u gave us land?Lol,same way u gave to urhobos,itsekiris,yorubasIjaws are nomads,nd am telling u how they migrated to my village u are here saying somethings else,the youth of today are nw regretting the mistake our fore-fathers made by allocating plots of lands to these fish traders who came by boat to exchange fish for plantain,garri nd gin!!!Bt today them don dey claim the whole land!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by RottenTomato: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:
[[s]quote author=nengibo post=62856918]
Keep off my mentions until you learn how to discuss like a grown man and not a virgin troll[/s]

STFU and sit down your tiny ass , THERE WAS NO WERE ABI PERE BEFORE THAT USELESS FAILED CORONATION!
Who's this one? Can't u argue intelligently? Too many kids on dis forum. Don't even try to quote me cos if u do, then my signature perfectly fits u.
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by wxyz1: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
talktimi:
Ijaws are a minority in Edo state doesn't mean they can't have a leader of their own, it's not infringing on Bini rights except the Bini's want to permanently subjugate the Ijaws cool
There is and there will never be two kings in Bini Land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
valirex:

Lol probably you were just able to loose your virginity and you think its a thing of pride SMH

grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
pascal558:
2 captains cnt b in a ship,these ijaws are just proud and arrogant!Usen,utese,egbeta e.t.c are yoruba speaking bt they count themselves as benin,they have their own kind bt he attaches himself to the benin palace,cos they knw they got their current land out of the generosity of the binis!if war was staged on them at their arival i dnt think they would have bn able to settle nt to talk of crowning a king!

My brother don't mind those slaves turned fishermen , thier hour is near
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Basic123: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Una no want restructuring again?
Restructuring is there,read about tinubu meeting with afenifere.

I am just amused about how Atiku Abubakre urine just replaced Nmamdi kanu urine Just few weeks after he died or ran away grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by jerrybliss(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:
[[s]quote author=nengibo post=62856705]
The Ijaws are in almost all the states of Niger delta not only Bayelsa, even in Edo state Ijaws, Igalas, Urhobo, esan, Yoruba(Akoko) are all indegenous so get your facts right young man[/s]

All am getting here is that una scatter like housefly.... Oya what else , abi una don dey use solar powered fish net catch fish for una tiny bayelsa?
ur head no correct goat
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by konoplyanka: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
dreamworld:

Yes he is from ur state, that justify the fact that Lagos is no mans land, he came from ondo to rule Lagos ,because Lagos is no mans land

No. because every Yoruba land is a commonwealth of the Yorubas. Just like the Sarakis are from Ogun but ruling kwara. Just like politicians from Osun are ruling in Oyo.....etc...

2 Likes

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Born2Breed(f): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Movic1:

The we own lagos that your people are shouting Nko? Ijaws are part of benin in that particular area of Benin, just like the ones in ondo they have the right to the land unlike you guys from far East that have the will and guts to shout they own lagos!

Not again!!!

Why are some people so daft geographically. Edo is in mid-west and not east!

Egbe wa vbomwen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ArchangeLucifer: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Basic123:

Restructuring is there,read about tinubu meeting with afenifere.

I am just amused about how Atiku Abubakre urine just replaced Nmamdi kanu urine Just few weeks after he died or ran away grin

I didn't see anywhere the drug lord Tinubu met with yoruba's oldest fools.

Can you furnish us with proof?

Or shut up!

Descendant of Awolowo the Cowardly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Born2Breed(f): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Abeg make una go sit down but you and the OBA Dey craze! How is Ijaw a tenant , is the Oba the Supreme ruler of all EDO state? undecided

Useless Bini people causing trouble everywhere yet they pollute Italy and all over Europe! Everybody keeps screaming Libya Libya , 99.8% of Nigerians plying the Libyan route are Bini n Edo State so they can cross to Italy and pollute a well organized western system! Igbos n Yorubas n Hausa prefer to buy Air tickets and fly instead of going tru d desert!
Back to the subject , Ijaw has some minute population of indigenes in EDO state and Bini ppl wants to impose the Oba on them ! Is the Oba the Oba of Ijaw? Does he speak Ijaw.
Mad people , n yet they are lamenting about slave trade in Libya and they want to subject the ijaws to same slavery by imposing the yeye OBA!
Rubbish! Ijaw do your things jare! angry

Who let the dog's out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by ezeagu(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
These ones will beef themselves but cannot beef with Libyans selling their children.

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Born2Breed:

Who let the dog's out

I tire ooo grin grin grin
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
GodDeyCraze:
Zombie try and get it right, the Gelegele has been under the rule if the Oba of Benin for more than 2000yrs,
The Ijaw just wake up today to install their 1st traditional leader in territory of the Benin,

How can u be supporting people forming new kingdom on this 21st century?

When we were building an empire the lost fishermen where busy catching fish and drinking ogogoro grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by atilexy: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
BornStunner1:
[[s]quote author=nengibo post=62856705]
The Ijaws are in almost all the states of Niger delta not only Bayelsa, even in Edo state Ijaws, Igalas, Urhobo, esan, Yoruba(Akoko) are all indegenous so get your facts right young man[/s]

All am getting here is that una scatter like housefly.... Oya what else , abi una don dey use solar powered fish net catch fish for una tiny bayelsa?
Ur post shows how ill-enlightened you are! Yes, tiny Bayelsa can feed d whole of Edo state for its lifetime!

1 Like

Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by BornStunner1: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s]
atilexy:

Ur post shows how ill-enlightened you are! Yes, tiny Bayelsa can feed d whole of Edo state for its lifetime!
[/s]

E pain this Rat oo grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
cheesy grin
grin
Re: Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! by Dsov2016: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
nengibo:

It wasn't botched, the Pere of Olodiama is on the throne of his fathers

nengibo the impish there has never been pere of olodiam until this botched attempt. and to say the throne of his fathers shows your warped,biased and myopic thinking. I can only pray our ancestors deliver you from your ignorance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers / PMB Rlaxing In Poland With Govs, Ugwuanyi And Bello Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.